Oslo Hotel Reviews

38 Grey Street, St Kilda, Melbourne, Australia

The facilities are old and not well maintained and the staff not that friendly or helpful. I thought I had booked a 4 bed female dorm turned out there were 6 beds in the room. The room itself was dirty, the carpet looked as if it hadn't been vacuumed for a very long time. The sheets, blanket and pillow all had stains on them. The ensuite bathroom had no lock on the door. No air conditioning and the room was poorly ventilated.

• 8th May 2014

It looks like a residential hotel and by that standard is quite alright. Linen and furniture in my room did look a bit shabby,but that's what I had expected. Staff we're warm and friendly.

Friendly staff, great security, good atmosphere, friendly people. will be staying there again.

• 27th Mar 2014

Bit dirty but quite liveable in general.

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Estonia

very dirty

• 2nd Mar 2014

The hotel needs a complete overhaul. There are stains on the carpets, cigarette butts on the ground outside and alcohol spillage everywhere. I am very surprised that I feel can still be operating. Surely there are standards in Victoria. it is a shame that I did book this in a hurry and didn't read the 200 bad reviews!

• 22nd Feb 2014

4 of us stayed here for one night, the English guy who checked us in seemed nice enough, but the room and bathroom was filthy, the sheets, pillow cases and blankets were dirty, the pillow itself was so old that it just had clumps in it and was horribly discoloured like pee. The beds are old and you sink in the middle, some of the bunks are just two normal singles welded on top of each other. Checkout at 10am, well we would have but no one turned up til 11! We waited as it's $20 key deposit! Poop

• 22nd Feb 2014

I found used 2 plaster stuck to the under of my blankets on the last day! glad I slept on top all week, I vacuumed my room on the last day and pulled the small furniture off the wall and found another plaster and just dirt. I paid good money to stay in a dirty room in a dirty bed, also I got clothing stolen from the washing line. it is good for location and if you can handle rugged living it is good value, I was extremely disappointed though.

• 8th Feb 2014