Oslo Hotel Reviews

38 Grey Street, St Kilda, Melbourne, Australia

The worst place I've ever had the displeasure to stay, kitchen dirty with all old equipment, stoves don't work, bedrooms and bathrooms disgusting. I don't recommend, but if you want to have a nightmare.

The facilities are old and not well maintained and the staff not that friendly or helpful. I thought I had booked a 4 bed female dorm turned out there were 6 beds in the room. The room itself was dirty, the carpet looked as if it hadn't been vacuumed for a very long time. The sheets, blanket and pillow all had stains on them. The ensuite bathroom had no lock on the door. No air conditioning and the room was poorly ventilated.

• 8th May 2014

It looks like a residential hotel and by that standard is quite alright. Linen and furniture in my room did look a bit shabby,but that's what I had expected. Staff we're warm and friendly.

Friendly staff, great security, good atmosphere, friendly people. will be staying there again.

• 27th Mar 2014

Bit dirty but quite liveable in general.

• 13th Mar 2014