Oslo Hotel Reviews

38 Grey Street, St Kilda, Melbourne, Australia

Guys you really need somebody to clean that place. The place is dreadful, just comparable with the house of Texas chainsaw massacre. Seriously

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Chile

Door for room didn't lock. Mattress on top bunk didn't fit right meaning it moved and hung over the bed. Only a matter of time before someone falls off! Booked a 4 bed dorm but ended up in a 6. No toilet roll in the morning. Everywhere was dirty. Worst hostel I've ever stayed in. Was meant to be there for 3 nights but left after 2 it was that bad.

• 24th Nov 2015
  • Scotland

Unorganised, dirty, dark, poor beds.

From the moment you walk in you can feel a weird vibe. As I was waiting to check in I already knew that I didn't want to stay the full 6 nights that I had booked so I shortened it to three - one would have been long enough! The morning after my first night I awoke to find someone had been sick in one of the toilets (the one with the working light) all in the sink and on the floor, this was still there when I check out on the Tuesday!! And a staff member had been in there to put more toilet paper

• 31st Oct 2015

Good cosy hostel. Staff are very helpful and work hard. 5 min walk to st Kilda beach. Would definitely come back again.

We initially booked this place for 4 days, but ended up extending it another week due to it being so cheap. The place is big, but very old and worn out. You had to pay for wifi, but the wifi only worked on the ground floor. There were no lockers in the room, and no aircon so the room got really hot. Kitchen area is huge with more than plenty of fridge room. Overall, it was an ok hostel, good for those with a lower budget.

it could have been a good ho(s)tel...in the '60s!! Too outdated,the wooden floor squeaks,beds and mattresses very unconfortable. cleanliness generally low. But that's what you expect when you wouldn't spend more than 20$ a night in Oz....