Osobnyak Hotel Reviews

Fontanskaya doroga str.,71, Odessa, Ukraine

For personal reasons I could not go to Odessa and also could not cancel my reservation. but I want to say about the safety of using a credit card to pay for your reservation. Despite the fact that I have not used the services of the hostel and paid only 10 percent of the deposit, my card was charged on Aug. 5 for the entire amount of your stay in the hostel for 6 days for two persons (about 400$)This transaction was made illegally and now my bank is investigating how this could happen.