STAFF: Our team has traveled throughout the five Continents, visiting more than 280 hostels. As hostel guests ourselves, we want to provide the best hospitality and experience to other fellow travelers! We speak English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Flemish and Greek.
VALUE FOR MONEY & FACILITIES: we know Milano is relatively a little expensive and it’s not easy to be a traveler (or a tourist) in this city, that’s why we decided to offer you all the services you may need and include them for free in our price.
- All Ensuite Rooms / Air con. in All rooms and common areas
- Free Open WiFi (100Mb) in All rooms and common areas / Free use of laptops / Free prints for your next boarding pass or ticket!
- Free flow Breakfast, whenever you wake up including cereals, muesli, fresh fruits, eggs, yoghurt, fruit jams, choco cream, bread, juices, milk, butter, honey etc.
- Free Welcome Drink (pint of beer, glass of wine, coffee, cappuccino, juices, softdrinks…)
- Free Dinner at our typical Italian Aperitivo (7pm-9pm)
- 24 hours Reception and Bar (Bar is open to locals only until 1:00 am)
- 24 hours Free flow Coffee, Tea and Mate
- 24 hours guests’ Kitchen with free food
- 3 open air Terraces with hammocks, vegetable gardens and BBQ
- Lounge with TVsat (with DVD, Wii PS3), boardgames, pingpong, fussball, arcade games etc. etc.
- Musical instruments (piano, 6/12 string guitars, violin, bass)
- Free cultural Activities organized all week (flea markets, live music, expositions, tastings etc etc)
- 3 big libraries and book crossing
- Free Tours and Infos / Free city maps
- By request: Free shampoos and soaps / Free earplugs / Free Hairdryer / Free Iron board
- Free locks / Free lockers / Free safe deposit box at the reception / Free luggage storage
- Free linen / Free towels (by request)
- Lift & Key card access
- Pets are more than welcome (in private rooms)
- ALL TAXES INCLUDED (10 % VAT and 2.00€ p/night Milan Tourist Tax)
ATMOSPHERE: our 5 floors building is not only a place to sleep, it's a place to live! The ground floor and the basement, where you find the Reception, the Bar and the Lounge, are open to everyone until 1am, and you have the opportunity to meet people from Milano and feel like a local in our city. That’s where we organize cultural events and any other kind of activities. The other 3 floors of the hostel, with rooms, guests’ kitchen and terraces, are acoustically isolated from the bar and are accessible only by our guests to make sure they can spend their holidays resting and in a quiet and relaxed environment. Ostello Bello, your home away from home!
SAFETY: every guest has his own locker in his room and we will provide you with padlocks for free as you check in. You can also use a safe deposit box at the reception for your “small” value items (laptop, money, passports…). To facilitate your check-in and check-out you can use our free luggage storage. Our lift and the stairs door leading to the rooms can be opened only with your own keycard, so you are guaranteed that only our guests can go upstairs to the rooms and terraces floors.
CLEANLINESS: As you check-in you will be showed around all the hostel; by doing this we can check and verify everyday (about 30 times per day) the cleanliness and the maintenance works in the rooms and in the common areas. We are very meticulous and serious about this, so if you ever notice something to fix (but you won't), please let us know!
Please read our Things to Note below before booking.