Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Very welcoming staff. Looked after us well. Didn't realise that meals were included

After a month of travel and more than enough hostel stays, Ostello is by far the nicest place I've stayed at. The hostel itself is gorgeous, very very modern, all the facilities are beyond satisfactory. And the staff is just amazing, shout out to Barbara for the immense amount of brownies. I would recommend staying here absolutely, and would come back myself every time I'm in Milan.

I loved Ostello Bello! The staff were super rad and super friendly and even had had a drink or two with us when they finished their shift! Breakfast and dinner included makes up for the slightly high cost. Atmosphere was excellent as a lot of the hostel guests all sat together for dinner and drinks after dinner! Location was pretty convenient but I don't recommend trying to walk from Milano Centrale. Take the underground instead! Would definitely stay here again!

• 25th Jul 2015

Very well run and feels like a hostel should be. The ladies there went out of the way to help us. Great location.

My second summer in a row in Ostello Bello and I'll surely be back. Best Hostel ever and I've been to many around Europe. BIG thanks to Max, Magali and other staff who I didn't catch their name , they're simply amazing. Location is also great, 5 minutes from Duomo and Metro etc. 10/10 overall.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Iran

It's hard to believe this is a hostel! A complimentary cake and drink was the perfect welcome before the free dinner. Everything you need is here.. maps, free food, air con, book swap, free food and free food. I would recommend to ANYONE regardless of age.

10 out of 10! This hostel is more than just awesome. Location, staff, atmosphere... everything is perfect. The price could be a little bit expensive for the backpackers on a budget, but it's totally worthy. I would definitely stay at this hostel if I visit Milano again.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • South Korea

The staff, was very friendly. They made us feel at home

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Spain

Only stayed for a day, but almost extended the trip because of the hostel. Fun atmosphere, food was good and the staff was awesome. Was a solo traveler for the first time and my stay here definitely were a highlight of my trip.

Great place to chill and meet fellow travelers- bar reasonably priced but go with an idea with what you want from the hostel. The food is awsome!

We rented a private room, overall it was excellent but the air conditioning was too strong and couldn't be lowered. I stayed at both Ostello Bello and Ostello Bello Grande -Ostello Bello has a better location and a good restaurant/bar access all day, but Ostello Bello Grande has better staff; they are more knowledgeable, they take the time to look up stuff that they don't know, and if there is a problem with the air conditioning or the door locks at Ostello Bello Grande they fix it rly fast

When I first visit here, this hostel give me welcome beer and the staff give me a delicious dish for my dinner even it was free..!!.I will book here again if I have chance to visit Milano.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

The staff was very friendly and incredibly helpful, and if you forgot something not to worry - they have extra of basically everything! Breakfast and dinner are free and very tasty, and the drinks are cheap! We made new friends every night we were there by hanging out in the common space. The staff will also provide maps of the city and reduced price vouchers for some museums, as well as recommendations for favorite places to get gelato or aperitivo. All in all a fabulous experience!

• 15th Jul 2015

Perfection! The Hostel is located just to max. 10min. from the Duomo, next to a really really cool and young student district.The Staff is absolutely amazing and when they have fun and you chill in the community area right at the entrance, you might get a free shot ;). Anyways, you got a terrace in the last floor, amazing to hang out and have some goodnight beers. Kitchen is clean Basement offers you cool couches, kicker, dart etc.but most important: free dinner, breakfast and welcome drink !

This hostel is extraordinarily expensive but what isn't advertised is that you get every meal everyday at anytime free of charge!!! Also the rooms were some of the best hostel rooms I have seen and extremely well maintained!! Highly recommended staying here

This has been the best hostel I have stayed at by far! Incredible experience!! I definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Milan! I am so sad that I only stayed one night I would have loved to stay longer! THANKS for everything :)

I would highly recommend the Ostello Bello. The staff are very friendly, helpful and speak excellent English. Guided tours and discounts for exhibitions are offered to guests, as well as towels and locks if you need them. Free breakfast is served until 1.00 pm and there are free aperitivos in the evening. The only improvement I would suggest is that perhaps there should be curtain rails around the beds (like in hospitals). Some girls in my dorm were understandably self-conscious about changing.

• 13th Jul 2015

Place was awesome, only stayed there for two nights but it was clean and modern.

Excellent staff, free food is an amazing idea! One of my favorite hostels, definitely in the top 3 out of the 15-16 in which I stayed. Improvement: AC's in the dorms need to have better cooling!

• 12th Jul 2015
  • India

best one i have ever stayed.

• 12th Jul 2015