Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

This is the only place to stay if you are in Milan! I loved staying here. The atmosphere was great and the staff made me feel right at home.

• 24th Jul 2014

Great location right next to the train station and staff were really nice. Rooms get hella hot at night though

perfect!!!!!

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Israel

I have stayed in a lot of hostels all over the world and this is probably the best I have been to. Free welcome drink, small buffet in the evening, great bar with a piano, decent kitchen, several guitars in the downstairs living room, rooftop gardens all made for a brilliant time and to top it off the location is perfect and the rooms/bathrooms are spot on. 10 minutes away from the Duomo and the Metro station pretty much everything you need is nearby.

Central location, very friendly staff, great ambience. However, don't forget to ask for earplugs at the reception, you'll probably need them at night.

This is the best hostel in the world.

• 18th Jul 2014

If you go to Milan just go here. It's amazing.

Free dinner, drink on arrival, clean rooms, good common room, cheap drinks at the bar and great location. The staff are not so friendly, the drink prices changed depending who served us and when pointing this out they seemed to not care. Beware of paying to have your washing done there, clothes I had washed at all different laundromats through Europe and came out fine seemed to be completely ruined somehow by their machines. Again, the staff were rude and didn't care.

Loved the ambience of the place. So nice to have guitars. Super cool!!

Ostello Bello is a great hostel. The staff where very friendly and offered me a complementary drink when I arrived. The rooms are clean and the environment is great. It was a unique hostel for me but I loved that it served both breakfast and supper to its clients and the proximity to the metro is not that far

Best hostel in Milan hands down. If you are looking to meet other travelers and have a good time, this is the place to go. Clean rooms and an elevator!

Incredible!!!! Free breakfast, free dinner, free towel, free rooftop garden veg and herbs, free drink on arrival! well located, clean and lovely atmosphere! Staff great, especially fredericos awesome local advice!

This place is simply unreal. For $50 (USD), I got a bed in a very clean four-bed room with an in-room bathroom with a free towel, padlock, and hair dryer. Everyone in my room was fantastic, we all went sight-seeing together that afternoon. The hostel served us a complimentary pasta feast and gave us a free welcome drink from the bar, and then showed the World Cup Final. Excellent place, wonderful atmosphere, amazing staff. Highly recommend.

I had a great stay at Ostello Bello. Perfect location, friendly staff, lovely rooftop terraces with hammocks, everything is spotlessly clean and comfortable and there's also free breakfast and dinner included. This is probably the best hostel I've ever stayed.

Very good!

• 11th Jul 2014

Has to be one of the best places i've ever stayed in! It's like a hostel wonderland! I would recommend this place to everyone :)

Another great stay here at ostello bello. Staff very helpful as always and was excellent to meet other travellers and locals. Overall no complaints whatsoever so keep up the hard work guys :)

I had a an amazing stay - wonderful atmosphere, super friendly and helpful staff, well-cared for house with two lovely roof terraces. A home away from home and an excellent reason to come to Milan more often!

• 11th Jul 2014

Ostello Bello was by far the coolest place I've ever stayed. It's got an amazing vibe, cool people working there, and a young culture that encourages camaraderie. The food is free and there is a lot of food. Great kitchen area, balconies, game room, on and on. Just a great place, overall.

Awesome! Best hostel in italy. :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7