Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Free drink and pasta was amazing! Staff was really nice and the atmosphere was definitely party. Loved it, so clean and new.

We loved our stay at Ostello bello! Especially the excellent food, the nice bar and the great atmosphere made our stay in Milan so much better! We also loved how the dining room and living room were decorated!

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

Loved it at Ostello Bello! Great location, great staff and free breakfast, lunch and dinner was amazing. I would probably stay here again if I came back to Milan.

• 16th Mar 2015

Second best thing in Milano just after Duomo! Pure original concept and very friendly staff. It was just like a mini-erasmus experience. Everything is just perfect!

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

There was a noise in the room - something like a fridge maybe from the kitchen beside it, it wasn't loud but a bit annoying at night. The room was cold, we turned on the heating - the controller was inside the room, but something must had malfunction and it stopped during the night. Basic Breakfast with Cereals & Toasts. Staff was very friendly. A lot of facilities we didn't have the chance to use.”

The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. Free breakfast and aperitif were great. I was very impressed with the setup of beds and lockers, and having the kitchen was great! The hostel even had free food that we could use in the kitchen! Loved it... Will definitely return.

Best hostel we have stayed in! The place had a great atmosphere, the staff were really helpful and the food included in the price was a real bonus. Loved everything about it, just wish we could have stayed longer!

• 15th Mar 2015

Great hostel. Will 100% recommend to anyone who says they are going to Milan. Clean, friendly staff and practically everything you could imagine you would want or need in a hostel/hotel and more than you would ever expect.

Great place, great atmosphere, great staff. Staying there again later this trip.

Amazing hostel! The common areas are decently size and seem to always be full of people any time after lunch time. People even come to Ostello Bello just to enjoy the atmosphere even if they are not staying there. Very centrally located and great staff, service, and atmosphere. Definitely the best hostel I've been to!

Great friendly hostel with attentive staff who will help with your every need, bar is open pretty much all night which came in handy for us and walk 10 minutes in any direction and you'll see the best parts of milan!

• 13th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The best or one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The staff is nice, the bar downstairs generates a food vibe. The free food is a plus, breakfast would be top if you throw in some cheese/ham.

Only stayed for really short night. Everyone was nice and accommodating during that time though.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in anywhere. The staff is the greatest. The vibe is fun. The accommodations are surprisingly nice, especially given the low price. I really cannot say enough about it.

Nicest and most beautiful staff in all of Europe!

Great location 10-minutes walk from the Duomo. Great, friendly staff. Clean, safe facilities. Lots of organized events/activities and suggestions of what to do around town. Excellent value for money, best hostel I've ever stayed at.

• 7th Mar 2015

We went to Ostello Bello eight persons together and all of us could not be more happy, we had such a good time!! The location is PERFECT and the whole atmosphere. The staff is so welcoming and ready to help with everything! Thank you Ostello Bello for everything. xx Iceland

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Iceland

This was a great hostel with an awesome staff. I was greeted with a pint of beer and was able to print out all of my boarding passes hassle free! It was walking distance to the Duomo and other fun cultural activities! I spent a very short time at this hostel, however, they offer breakfast and dinner (I didn't take advantage but I wish I had) with no real time frame (major plus), towels, etc. My bed was inconveniently located and I was woken up by the door opening, but this was my only problem!

I loved this place! I highly recommend staying here! A little pricey, but the staff and the food make up for it!

This places is awesome! I love the fact that all the girls are very polite specially Barbara. She is always in a good good and knows how to make people feel like home

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7