Superb 4,216 Total Reviews
Superb 4,216 Total Reviews
Ostello Bello Located at Via Medici 4, , Milan.
Italy

• joey3396510
  • Canada, Male, 41+
19th May 2016
6.9

Maybe for a twenty something this party atmosphere would be excellent. For me the raucous and noisy nights robbed me of two nights of a decent sleep. The staff - some were friendly. But the location and directions were good.

18th May 2016

Very welcoming and wonderful staff, great rooms, good meals, and wonderful nightlife and social atmosphere. Walking distance to all the greatest parts of Milan, such as duomo and navigli. I would definitely stay here again. I think this location is much better than the OB grande and is more social/has much better night life. I loved Helder and Eliza!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
18th May 2016

Just amazing! Everything you could need from a hostel and more! Perfect location, friendly staff, good food, nice places to relax. I fell asleep in the hammock! The apertivo was nice and it is great that locals and guest alike visit so I met some Milan locals and practiced my Italian.

17th May 2016

I have literally no complaints about this hostel - everything was pretty much perfect. Clean, great value, lots of freebies (free breakfast, free dinner), nice staff and amazing atmosphere. Recommended highly.

15th May 2016

Wow, Ostello Bello was amazing. Young and lively at the bar on the ground floor, but the rooms were quiet when you wanted to call it a night! Also a great kitchen and balcony on the roof. The staff were so helpful, not only with the facilities and getting around Milan but also for other Italy destinations you had planned! I can't wait to go back.

• China, Female, 25-30
15th May 2016

It's almost the best hostel I have ever stayed, except the last night they changed the cover from thick to thin without notifying, I was almost freezing to die, the rest is almost perfect! The stuff is very helpful, people are nice. I arrived late but they gave me free food without asking. It is only 10 mins walk to Duomo plaza, and so close to a shopping street, superb!

15th May 2016

Holy cow, woah. This hostel is paradise. I loved every second. I'll honestly go to Milan again just to go to this hostel. This is the best place I've stayed at in my 5 weeks of traveling and I recommend a million times over

12th May 2016

This place was great. It was very close to the major attractions. The staff was great and the atmosphere was fun and lively. I had never stayed in a dorm style hostel room and I was pleasantly surprised how comfortable and easy it was for being in a room with strangers.

11th May 2016

This place is what a hostel should be: friendly, welcoming, exciting, fun. Hands down the best hostel I have ever experienced: ostello bellissimo! The staff are extremely kind and attentive, the complementary evening appetizers and breakfast tasty, and the overall atmosphere just incredible. The one very minor issue was that the shower in my room was a bit leaky and caused much of the bathroom floor to get wet. But this was well worth the opportunity to stay here!

9th May 2016

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Great value for money, really sweet and attentive staff, great atmosphere! Easy to get chatting to people, the free aperitif is great. Would definitely come back here again!