Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

From the moment you arrive you get a very welcome feeling. The staff are very friendly and helpful! I think this was one of the best hostel experiences I ever had!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Great hostel! People were friendly and laid back, and the quality of the service was awesome. Would love to come back sometime.

This is an EXCELLENT hostel with an amazing staff in a great location. My only reservations were not really the hostel"s fault. Milan is an expensive place to stay, and, for Milan, this is a great deal. As for the atmosphere, it is great, but, the reality of travel in Europe is that people want to party when they travel. If it's your thing, that's great, if not, then it can be distracting. However, the terrace and the upstairs kitchen in this place are quiet and awesome!

Loved the Apertivo at night! Great way to meet others! Thanks for a great ending to my European trip!

I had a great weekend at Ostello Bello; all the workers were extremely friendly and helpful. The constant presence of food (especially fruit!) whenever you wanted it was a great addition :) Definitely one of the top3 hostels I've stayed at, and I can't wait to return!

I can't say enough great things about Ostello Bello! I have worked in tourism for 10 years and I was really blown away by the standard of the hostel, the quality and range of the delicious dinner (apparitives) and breakfast, but most of all the wonderful staff, who genuinely were so kind and helpful and you could tell they really enjoyed the hostel and working with travellers. They all went the extra mile to help and I'd stay there again in a heartbeat if I go back to Milan! Thanks so much!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Great vibe in this hostel! Been travelling for some time now and never keen on booking big hostels. Gave this one a go and was not disappointed. Hostel design in flawless, rooms impeccable, staff are friendly (most of them at least). Above average pricing but here's something they don't tell you - breakfast included, dinner included, lunch included (pasta in the fridge!). They also give you a drink when you check-in and a bottle of water when you check-out. Quite impressed. Be back again soon!

Everything you want from a hostel and lots more. I came back to Milan just to stay here!

This is truly THE place to stay in Milan. Only a short walk from the Dome Piazza and Navigli as well, packed with people from everywhere around the world and managed by the friendliest staff around. Even though I was there for only one night, it felt like it would be an excellent choice for a longer stay as well. It's also one of the cleanest and well-maintained hostels I've ever had the pleasure to stay in. Excellent all around!

I was a bit hesitant of staying here purely because of the price, but oh my gosh it was worth it! Only stayed here 1 night after a hectic week in Greece, an it was worth every penny. Shower was the best id ever had, free dinner, free food and breakfast! Spacious rooms and awesome atmosphere. Facilities were amazing. If you're worried about the cost - don't be! It's 100% worth the money!

After other roommates maximum 8 people use the bathroom, there became dirty. Water and hairs cover the floor and we have to use there when we go to toilet too until next noon. The place was really convenient. Not only breakfast, dinner is also included.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Japan

Best hostel I've ever stayed at in Europe... Warm and effortless greeting, clean rooms, extremely clean bathroom and shower (to my surprise), and overall friendly staff...the hostel itself felt like a really rad caffe' that I'd hangout in anyways. They had a fully stocked game room (ping-pong, foosball, flat TV, video games, etc). Dinner was FREE...which was super rad Overall amazing experience and would fully recommend

At first I was worried about staying at this hostel because of the price, but it more than made up for the extra expense with food and location. My flight to Milan came in late at night, and it was easy to find the hostel and check in when I was exhausted and had no brain power left. The location is perfect and the staff very helpful and friendly. The atmosphere was welcoming to a single traveler.

Top notch - very friendly and helpful staff and a fabulous buffet in the evening where you only have to pay for your drink! Anyone travelling through Milan should stay here.

Ostello Bello were incredibly welcoming when we first arrived and super helpful with their advice on what to do in Milan. The rooms were beautifully clean and the artwork on the walls leading up to the rooms brightened our day! The meals that were included in the price were just phenomenal - breakfast and dinner were delicious! Our time in Milan was marvellous and was made soooooo much better by the hospitality of Ostello Bello. We will definitely be coming back!

Even though Milan was not my cup of tea, this was my ideal hostel. Wonderful staff, free drink upon entry and free breakfast as well.. WOW! The facilities are perfection, they have common rooms on each floor if i'm not wrong and a living room below the bar where you can watch movies, play foosball, table-tennis and basically chill out. I wish I stayed here longer... PS. Once you come out of Duomo, LOOKOUT FOR ZARA, walk along that path and you'll find them.

The staff was great because they we always available to help you with anything you need. Breakfast was great and the music that the staff played was very good. The free welcome drink is always a plus. Also, there is an aperitivo every night. It is also very well located.

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. If you are in Milan, you MUST stay here! Great atmosphere, great staff, great for meeting people.

Ostello Bello is probably the best hostel I have ever been to! Great atmosphere during aperitivo (free dinner with end of day drinks!), very friendly staff, very good food,... The rooms are clean and nice, with a private bathroom for each dorm. The location is quite good, walking distance from the duomo. Excellent value for money!

A very good vibe exudes from this hostel. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and try to make one feel at home whilst there. This is one of the first few hostels that provide towels and basic toiletries - soap and shampoo. Location is also very good in terms of closeness the main city centre; and it is located close to relatively alright shops and cafes as well.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7