Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

To concur with other reviews, this is by far one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Free dinner at night is amazing with lots of healthy and tasty options. Super central location so it's easy to get around Milan from here. The atmosphere is great - friendly people, lots of solo travellers, and an awesome bar area (best Negroni I've ever had). Finally, the staff are what makes this hostel! Thank you to everyone - especially Barbara, Nico and Lorenzo - for being so great.

This is the best hostel i have ever been in. You've really hit the nail on the head and have got a good thing going on there. I really want to come back and stay for a longer period next time.

I really enjoyed my stay

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Norway

Great hostel with amazing staff. Free drink on arrival, pasta breakfast and cake. Rooms are clean. Great place to meet other travellers and everyone is so lovely. Down fall is cold showers. There is never hot water. The beds are noisy and wabbly and pillows are very lumpy.

Lovely stay. Milan is a city that needs only a day or two but staying in this hostel makes it all the better. The bar is well separated from the rooms so it isn't too noisy for sleeping. The atmosphere overall is very accommodating and friendly and it seems that everything you could want, they have!

• 21st Oct 2014

Nice hostel. Very clean and the staff are super friendly. The dinners were pretty good and I met some pretty great people during my stay here. Great location, easy to find.

Ostello Bello is the best place in Milan for travelers and the locals to drink, eat and party all evening! Even if you don't have accomodation there, go to Ostello Bello to have a aperitif and feel that great climate!

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Its the best hostel in Milan. I have stayed most of them and like here much. Come again. Very close to Duoma.The only thing can be developed in the bathroom there should be hair dryer and soap.

This is certainly one of the nicest most pleasant hostels I've ever stayed in and I highly recommend it. Lovely friendly staff who were so cordial and helpful from check in, where Barbara greeted me and Julian gave me a guided tour of the facilities, to check out when one of the guys helped me with the computer issues early in the morning. Free breakfast and dinner, free locks, free lap tops......what's not to like about this place!?

• 18th Oct 2014

Great hostel

It is really an amazing experience. The location is really good, and thanks for all the useful information.

Some noise during Friday - Saturday night when people did party in guest kitchen and terrace at 4-5 a.m. Door were banging when drunk young adults got in and out... That was the only bad thing to say. If I did't have a travel day on Saturday I would have gone to that party my self :(

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Finland

stay as you are

• 14th Oct 2014

Loved everything !! The only problem was that I was staying only two nights.... I'll definitely visit there again !!

Party hostel, good breakfast and dinner that was provided for free. All day coffee and tea through out the day. People not staying in the hostel will come and get lunch there or order drinks. I shared a female 8 room, and it was nice and clean, the only problem I had was the shower drain was clogged and water would build up but other then that staff were nice and location was excellent.

Amazing hostel! My friend and I had a blast staying here and hope to be back one day. Such friendly staff, great wifi and breakfast

• 12th Oct 2014

I really liked Ostello Bello and I would definitely come back if I want to come back to Milano. Everything was great!

Positive: The price is a little more, but includes breakfast and dinner (vegetarian), in addition to which there is free food in the hostel kitchen fridge all day for guests (including cooked pasta). So you can get plenty to eat. The bar is frequented by lots of locals so it is a fun environment, and wine is inexpensive compared to Milan generally. On the downside, the showers were lukewarm, and my dorm was the disabled facility dorm meaning the toilet and shower were awkward. Overall, good!

Great work! I liked it a lot

Not that far from the main station (a quick ride away on the metro), this hostel boasts some fantastic facilities: free breakfast and dinner especially! The dinner was of great quality - various freshly prepared pastas and salads and all you can eat! Staff were very friendly and helpful. It gets very busy in the evenings - lots of people from outside the hostel came for the buffet dinner and for drinks. It was actually very crowded but a good atmosphere nonetheless!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7