Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

A great hostel to stay in Milan. Friendly and helpful staffs. Modern and clean. I love the kitchen and balcony the most. Everything was great.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

Probably the best hostel I have stayed during my travels! The location is brilliant, I arrived there upset and grumpy (was a long day) and was greeted with a warm smile, told to relax, and offered a complimentary drink! Felt better immediately! The wifi is good all round, breakfast AND dinner is included, and the downstairs bar is a great way to meet people :) staff friendly and accommodating. thanks for a great stay !

Very friendly staff and excellent atmosphere. The facilities provided are better than the typical hostel. Thanks for a very pleasant stay.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Greece

Probably the best hostel I have stayed at during my travels to Europe. If you are a solo traveller, this hostel is great for meeting people. The bar on the main floor is fun and very popular with locals and travellers alike. Free breakfast and dinner is also very good. The hostel itself isn't too big or overwhelming.

The best hostel I've ever stayed !! Strongly recommend stay if there are rooms :) Friendly staffs, free lunch&dinner, clean room condition.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Such an awesome hostel. Everything will blow you away. Only small issue is the bar gets packed with locals, so much that there is no space for guests.

I love you, Ostello Bello. Great location, you get a free beer upon checking in, major score in my book. There are sweet little balconies on the floors and a cool basement area with games and live music. Theres a bar inside with a great staff. The lockers are of a good size but have the tiniest keys imaginable. Very clean, free bag storage after checkout and a free breakfast in the morning. Great hangout spot, one of my favorite hostel experiences!

Amazing place to stay, cool atmosphere, very cool people and a great location between Duomo and Navigli

• 3rd Sep 2014

Very good hostel, with an extremely friendly and helpful staff. Both rooms and common areas are very clean, and despite being just a hostel, Ostello Bello has quite a hip atmosphere. The location (close to Colonne di San Lorenzo, a few minutes walk from the Cathedral) is a big plus.

• 3rd Sep 2014

Nice place. Free drink upon arrival they have me pasta too. Hard to find per directions. Need to add road names to make it easier quite close to duomo metro stop but still hard to find. Would stay again

Simply AMAZING! Will definitely go back!

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Lebanon

Best hostel I have ever stayed in!!!! Free breakfast for most of the day, fully stocked kitchen and free dinner! There are also iPads and laptops you can use free of charge and the internet works really well. The place has such a good vibe and the staff are super friendly. Only a 10 minute walk from the Duomo as well. Would definitely go back if I'm ever in Milan again!

I absolutely loved Ostello Bello! Only a 5-10 minute walk to the Duomo. On arrival we were offered a free welcome drink (which was definitely needed in the heat!) rooms were clean and all facilities were modern. Everything is included (except washing). I spent no money on food while in Milan because meals were provided and they had a free kitchen always stocked for guests to use! Value for money is great for this reason. Staff are also amazing and so helpful. Wouldn't stay anywhere else

• 1st Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

best hostel i've ever stayed in

I had a great experience in Milan thanks to the team at Ostello Bello. Rose who helped me check in was wonderful and so was the welcome drink. The rooms were clean and spacious and we even had a little terrace in the 6 person dorm. The bar downstairs had free dinner for people staying at the hostel and was packed with locals having a drinks and a few plates of food. I also had the parmigiana which was delicious. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone.

Had such a good time! Thank you for my first night in Milan.

• 31st Aug 2014

Brilliant

The staff were amazing even though I did cause them a bit of trouble! Thank you!!

• 30th Aug 2014

I had an amazing time staying at Ostello Bello. The staff was really friendly and willing to help. The night might seem overpriced for a bunk in a dorm but you basically get free breakfast and dinner. There is a great atmosphere and the bar and it's really super easy to meet new people.

Brilliant hostel, super friendly if you're travelling alone and the bar is always busy, people playing guitar and ping pong in the basement, chilling on the rooftop terrace (next to a kitchen with free food - left over pasta etc!!) will stay again if back in Milan!

• 29th Aug 2014