Superb 4,427 Total Reviews
Superb 4,427 Total Reviews
Ostello Bello Located at Via Medici 4, , Milan.
Italy
Milan ITALIA - 20123 Via Medici 4
97% 4427
45.4608485 9.1810902
    Rooms available

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
26th Sep 2016

Our little trio loved our stay at Ostello Bello! We wish we could have stayed longer. Great facility and great staff! Awesome suggestions for things to do and see around Milan. Our only wish is that there was an additional toilet on each floor. If someone's in the bathroom in your room you have to wait or head down to lobby. Otherwise it's a great place to stay! I'm happy to suggest this hostel to anyone heading to Milan. Would definitely return!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th Sep 2016

Awesome awesome awesome just a really chilled place clean and good fun

21st Sep 2016

We had a great time and would highly recommend. It is walking distance to the duomo and fashion districts. Staff was awesome.

17th Sep 2016

Our stay at Ostello Bello was great! My cousin and I came in a little late, but the receptionist was amazing and friendly! He got us settled, gave us pasta, and even introduced us to other people who had just checked in too. The atmosphere was great, the facilities were great, we just loved everything about it! We wish we could have stayed longer :( Would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
17th Sep 2016

This was the best hostel of all the hostels I stayed at Europe. Everything you need for enjoyable travel is available at this hostel. Think of anything and they most likely will have it!!

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
13th Sep 2016

So much more than a hostel! The staff took extra care to make sure that everyone felt included and gave you a tour of the facilities when you arrive. The free dinner was a great way to meet people and the live music created such a rest atmosphere. The rooms were also clean and quiet. I wish I had stayed longer... I'm definitely coming back.

11th Sep 2016

I had the best time at this hostel! Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in and a major part of that was the amazing staff. They were all super nice and accommodating, so helpful and friendly which made the experience even better. Staff helped me make my way around Milan. The hostel is centrally located and near the tram and only a 10 minute walk from the metro. The hostel offered free breakfast and dinner which was a nice extra bonus. Would definitely stay there again!!!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

If you are a social person, you will love this hostel. A free drink from the bar when you check in and they introduce you to others checking in so it's easy to make friends, if you are a solo traveller. Helder (hope that's spelled correctly) was really helpful and always in good humour. All the staff were really friendly and helped in any way they could. Even went drinking with some of the staff one night. Close to Duomo and the metro. I highly recommend staying here, if you are in Milano.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Sep 2016

It's the best hostel I've ever stayed at, the staff are wonderful, there's always and atmosphere in the bar reception downstairs with Free Breakfast, Free Dinner and a Free Welcome Drink. You always feel welcome, locals even come for dinner too. The hostel is close to the Metro and it's easy to walk around Milan, it should get 10/10 but there is nothing to do in Milan except shop and see the Duomo. Put this exact hostel with the layout and staff in the middle of Florence and I would never leave.

6th Sep 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! It's a bit prizy, but u get 2 great meals, welcomedrink ++. Awesome, funny and helpful staff, comfy beds. The commonareas are the best for meeting up with other travelers. 15mins walk from the closest metro. I'm actually staying there again!! Recommended!