Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

One of the best hostels in Europe. I stayed there twice one last two years. It is very clean, they give you huge crisp like new towel and sheets , every room has its own bathroom. Free nreakfast and dinner are included and both have great variety of items . You will have one free drink too . You can borrow laptop to use , it is very close to Duomo - excellent location . I highly recommend to stay there when in Milan . The staff is very helpful and accommodating.

• 28th Aug 2015

Its in the center just 8 mins walking from the Duomo .Staff is helpful and goes out of their way to help you always with a smile. Breakfast is great too. Rooms are clean. I would definitely go back again.

Ostello Bello was an excellent hostel to stay in. The set up was great with plenty of facilities and helpful and friendly staff. I received an awesome welcome beer and some pasta and we were fed dinner and breakfast inclusive in cost. There was a really friendly atmosphere and I met some great people. The rooms were tidy, had a great set up exactly as described.

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff are fantastic, the food and location was spectacular. I was sad to leave! I would DEFINITELY tell anyone traveling to milan to stay here :)

Cannot fault this hostel in any way - although it is a bit more expensive than your average hostel in Europe, it is well worth paying that little bit extra. The staff were incredible and among the friendliest I've come across during my travels. The 24/7 bar was also a hit - this hostel is incredibly sociable, you're bound to make plenty of great friends! The common area downstairs was a great hang out and the air con gets a massive thumbs up. Would definitely stay here again!

Really cool hostel!!! A lot of free food and things to do, people were very nice and friendly! The only thing that wasn't so great was the shower, other than that was great!!!

Thank you for the most enjoyable stay, this is seriously the best hostel I've ever stayed in, hands down! The room was great, always clean, lots of space, and the lockers were also great. The best part though was the social atmosphere, and the fact that the bar is so cool locals come every night for a drink. It was the best way to meet people from Milan, and I felt I had a more authentic time in the city because of it!

Excellent overall. Close to centee, free breakfast and dinner, airconditioned rooms, and a lovely terrace. Staff is young and energetic.

Amazing hostel, staff were awesome and always willing to help. From the moment I stepped to the moment I left the experience was excellent. Beautiful hostel and some of friendliest staff I met during my holiday around Italy.

Such a great place! Definitely going back.

• 16th Aug 2015

Such an amazing atmosphere provided by not only the beautiful city of Milan but also the wonderful staff. I could not have asked for a better experience. Everyone was so welcoming and the vibe of the hostel made me feel secure and welcomed. This is probably the best hostel I have and will ever stay in!

• 14th Aug 2015

The best hostel I have ever stayed in, do yourself a favour and go, you won't be disappointed. Yeah it's more expensive but it's worth it, and when you do the sums, excellent value for money. Can't praise them highly enough.

I stayed at the Ostello Bello for one night on my way to another city. I was there during the anniversary party and despite the party going on at the bar, the 8 bed room I shared with 7 other ladies was quiet and clean and had an ensuite bathroom. Everyone was friendly and breakfast is served all day. I would definitely stay again!

Probs the best hostel in the world

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Without a doubt the best hostel I've ever been to. Very social and friendly staff! Nicest people!

• 13th Aug 2015

The best hostel I have ever stayed in Europe!

This was my first time staying in a hostel and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. While the price looks steep in comparison to the other hostels in Milan, it was worth it and I saved the difference with all the delicious free food provided! I was in Milan at the wrong time of year (around the 15th of August) but the hostel had loads going on, it's 4th birthday party and an Italian Feast on FerroAugosto, meaning I was never bored and got to make a lovely group of friends.

• 12th Aug 2015

Superb atmosphere and very well run, with really nice social area and friendly staff. One of the best hostels I've visited.

• 12th Aug 2015

Everything was perfect!

• 10th Aug 2015

Inhad a great experience even if it was just for one day, Franny was a great help and always had a smile:). Maybe some more activities would be good to promote a more social environment.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7