Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

The environment is great, a good place to meet travellers and locals (it is also a bar). Every staff member is exceptionally friendly, helpful, and attentive. You can't go wrong with a free breakfast and dinner! The beds could be more comfortable, try not to get a top bunk as it's rickety and the ladder detaches.

our room was good and clean but it was so cold and there were not enough blankets

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Iran

Beatiful and cozy hostel in the center of the city. Dorms were safe and clean, however the beds were a little shaky. This hostel offers decent breakfasts, free dinners plus there is also food like pasta available in the fridge. That was really great and helped me to save a lot of money! The only thing that I didn't really enjoy about this hostel was the fact that bar can get too busy and noisy because of the locals and it might be difficult to meet other travellers.

very helpful friendly staff great choice of free food in the evening great location cool vibe day and night. bar popular with locals too. only negative was my room was near lift and stairs. loud drunk people late at night woke me up a few times each night but hey it was the weekend in a cool party place - milan!

Great hostel, amazing staff :)

Fantastic hostel - great location, very friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms, good bar and atmosphere inside. We were 6 English guys staying here for a long weekend (Thursday-Sunday) and couldn't have asked for anymore. We had an amazing time at Ostello and would definitely recommend to anyone (groups or solo travellers).

• 13th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Excellent hostel, easily one of the best I've stayed at. The bar downstairs was excellent, and the location close to the Duomo was ideal. In particular, really easy to meet people as a solo traveler, I'd definitely stay here again if I came back to Milan.

nicest hostel in europe!

• 11th Nov 2014

Barbara, one of the lovely ladies at the front desk, was fantastic! She was so incredibly sweet and helpful and took the time to give a little tour of the hostel to everyone, which was lovely! Ostello bello is located right off on one of the main shopping streets which makes it an incredibly convenient place to stay for us shopaholics, breakfast is delicious as is the free dinner! Homemade italian pasta; does it get much better? All in all, I would be delighted to stay here again in the future!

• 11th Nov 2014

Great place. Will keep as a future reference. Met my future wife there, her name is Barbara, we're getting married next month.

Very close to the old church in Milan. They offer you welcome drinks. Easygoing and laid back atmosphere. The girls at the front desk are beautiful. Barbara or Barbie I guess was her name was simply amazing.. Very helpful and kind. Thank you!

I stayed at the hostel two nights and I would definitively go back. It's the perfect place to meet other fellow travelers or spend a relaxing time with friends after the whole day walking around the city.

Better than Excellent!

• 6th Nov 2014

This is a place where i have actually know some of the staff who are beyond exceptional!!! though i am sorry to add that the person in charge during the night shift was extremely rude with a couldn't care less attitude.. For instance when I asked for a bath towel I was given a face towel... Upon clarifying once again, I was given two!!!! (yes two face towels make a bath towel sure....) What was more disgusting was upon returning to my room I find that the two towels were floor mats. Sick.

Great hostel. Rooms are nice. Common area is big and they give you free coffee/hot chocolate every night. Location is very central and the staff was very helpful arranging activites.

That is a really great hostel! All the staff are really nice and helpful and you'll feel like home.

• 3rd Nov 2014

This place has a great atmosphere and has lots of extras included. Dinner, breakfast, locks for your locker, food and drinks (which is perfect when you get stuck hungry late at night).

Very nice staff, incredibly helpful and will assist you with anything you need.Thank you!!

• 2nd Nov 2014

The hostel ostello bello is really close to the shopping street. The staffs are always friendly. The beds are okey because we just stay one night.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

great staff had a really enjoyable time during my stay ! one point too consider is that it COULD be hard for a shy traveler to meet other travelers due to the large amount of locals who come to the hostel every day however I don't believe this is to much of a problem just something too consider. overall great hostel have stayed there 3 times and if i ever am back in Milan it would be my first choice.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7