Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Ostello bello is an excellent hostel. Wen you arrive, you get a free welcome drink. There is also free breakfast and aperitivo. It was excellent! It can get a little loud downstairs so if you're sleeping on the first floor you may have some troubles with the noise. The staff was awesome and our room was great. It made my stay in Milan a blast! I would love to stay here again.

Excellent staff, great idea with free Food in the kitchen inspiring signs and creative art all over the house :-)

Great place Good atmosphere. Good vibe. Bar was a bit too busy for me at pm hours due to local visitors (nothing wrong with it, though) . A bit pricy but they offer free breakfast and a light dinner b/w 7-9pm. One on the best guest houses I’ve ever been

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Awesome hostel, the best one that I have been in my life! Really nice atmosphere, people, food, service, everything!

The stuff very good and kind specially the french girl :-):-)♡♡♡♥♥♥. .... and all are ACMilan fans #forzamilan Except the beautiful girl from Palermo But the price kind of expensive for hostel But I like the place

This hostel is legit! I've been travelling for a month now and it's my favourite one I have come across. When you arrive they give you a welcome drink and pasta! And all the trendy locals go here for a wine. It's such a great hostel to make friends!!!

Best staff. Best room. Best food.

• 13th Feb 2015

Spectacular! I said the location was 4/5 because there aren't any signs from the main road indicating its entrance. I drove past it a few times before exploring down the small road on foot before finding it! Everything else was great, my only regret is that I didn't stay longer! Would be nice if you could reserve either a top or lower bunk on preference. A complete must if you're visiting, everything was wonderful. This is what hostels everywhere should aspire to become.

This is the most wonderful place I've ever stayed!! It's very safe and secure and definitely worth the money! The atmosphere with the bar downstairs was perfect and it was a great place to have a few drinks and meet a bunch of wonderful people!! The staff was so nice and accommodating, not to mention great looking! I'm considering going back to Milan just to stay at this hostel again!

• 13th Feb 2015

outstanding hostel. Best I have ever stayed in. The staff work very hard as well. The factilites are great with the aperitivo in evenings. Good location a few minutes walk from Duomo and near via Torino so good to get some shopping in. Highly recomend. Thanks to all the excellent staff. Baci

Everything was perfect, the only little remark goes to the room bathroom, which wasn't very clean, but it was my due to my roommates.

• 12th Feb 2015

I loved this hostel!! It didn't feel like a hostel it felt like home The food was great the bar was great but the best thing was the staff !! So friendly and called me by my name I will be going back there.

Spectacular

Easily the best place I have stayed in. Staff are amazing, kind, attentive, flexible.....facilities are second to none, better than in lots of hotels. Food included in the price in the evening made it really homely as well as the food being really great. I wanted to stay longer but they were booked out. I would go back, again and again. Thanks folks!

• 11th Feb 2015

Absolutely great hostel, with welcoming staff and lots of amenities. Easy to find and hard to leave. Would definitely recommend.

Perfect Hostel in Milan. Has great facilities and they are on every detail. The staff was very helpful and kind.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Awesome hostel. Staff are super friendly. Facilities are fantastic. Breakfast is awesome. So is the free buffet dinner! Coffee was to die for. Close to everything in the city.

we liked the hostel but nevertheless there are some things to say:breakfast was not that satisfying(no fresh bread,orange juice was filled in such cool bottles but not tasty..).check-in could be more efficient!stuff was very cool/friendly.thanks a lot!

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

One of the best hostels I've stayed in!

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Wales

Great atmosphere. Amazing deal for the budget conscious traveller with a decent breakfast and aperitivo for supper. Very close to all major attractions. Staff very accomodating. The common area also functions as local pub/bar. Well equiped dorm and private rooms (stayed in both). Free maps and Internet. Interactive atmosphere. Overall a fantastic hostel/poshtel.

• 6th Feb 2015