Superb 4,382 Total Reviews
Superb 4,382 Total Reviews
Ostello Bello Located at Via Medici 4, , Milan.
Italy
Milan ITALIA - 20123 Via Medici 4
97% 4382
45.4608485 9.1810902
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2016

The staff were very friendly and happily answered and queries I had. The free breakfast and dinner and the mobile internet you could take out with you around Milan made the cost of staying here worth it! It is a 5 minute walk from duomo square. Would stay here again!

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Aug 2016

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Very central. The staff went above and beyond to welcome you and make sure you were happy. Towels included and lockers under beds. I loved that each bed had it's own charger port and a basket to store your stuff in. The beds were sturdy and didn't creak. The common areas were amazing (particularly the terraces!) and included dinner/breakfast was great. This hostel is very social and you'll definitely meet amazing people to explore with!

• England, Couple, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

Super friendly staff with arrival drinks! Free use of umbrella was also greatly appreciated! Staff were really helpful in advising where to go nearby and even gave recommendations for the rest of the places we were visiting in Italy. We didn't make the most of free dinner unfortunately but did have the free breakfast. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone.

17th Aug 2016

Been there, done that, and even bought the t-shirt! They are amazing! Like their logo says, "this house is not a hotel!", and it is true. I would have loved to have stayed longer! Free WiFi to take with you throughout your city travels so you do not use your data, breakfast and dinner included, free food in the lounge upstairs all day long (clean up your mess), hammocks, music, fun, a bar, restaurant, forgot your computer....no Problem..they got your back. Thank you for a great visit!

16th Aug 2016

Excellent place, one of the best hostels I've ever been to

15th Aug 2016

Best hostel I've stayed at!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
14th Aug 2016

We were only here for one night, but the staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome! We had to leave super early in the morning, so they made breakfast available for us before it was scheduled to start. They also quickly solved an issue we had with one of our locker locks (also at the crack of dawn). We loved this place and will definitely return next time we are in Milan!

• GillianFedechko
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

Had a great stay! Staff were friendly and helpful. Atmosphere was welcoming and comfortable. Lots of great food and drinks each day!

13th Aug 2016

This place is wonderful. I usually stay at cheaper hostels, but this one had such great reviews I decided to stay here. Well worth the extra money! It is a comfortable, clean, friendly place. I especially liked the dinner and breakfast because it fosters a friendly attitude between all of the guests.I met several people here and really enjoyed my stay. I will stay here the next time I come to Milan, and I will tell all of my friends to come here as well.

• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2016

Excellent hostel: location does justice to the price and has a very entertaining atmosphere. Very friendly and fun staff: always ready to help (especially Gabi and Helder: always smiling, fun and with the best recommendations and suggestions for my stay. Thanks for that! :) :) :) I really made the difference) The hostel is very clean and with features that others do not have: free drink upon arrival and free dinner every night! I had a very nice stay. I already miss Milan!