Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

My second summer in a row in Ostello Bello and I'll surely be back. Best Hostel ever and I've been to many around Europe. BIG thanks to Max, Magali and other staff who I didn't catch their name , they're simply amazing. Location is also great, 5 minutes from Duomo and Metro etc. 10/10 overall.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Iran

10 out of 10! This hostel is more than just awesome. Location, staff, atmosphere... everything is perfect. The price could be a little bit expensive for the backpackers on a budget, but it's totally worthy. I would definitely stay at this hostel if I visit Milano again.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • South Korea

The staff, was very friendly. They made us feel at home

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Spain

Only stayed for a day, but almost extended the trip because of the hostel. Fun atmosphere, food was good and the staff was awesome. Was a solo traveler for the first time and my stay here definitely were a highlight of my trip.

Great place to chill and meet fellow travelers- bar reasonably priced but go with an idea with what you want from the hostel. The food is awsome!

We rented a private room, overall it was excellent but the air conditioning was too strong and couldn't be lowered. I stayed at both Ostello Bello and Ostello Bello Grande -Ostello Bello has a better location and a good restaurant/bar access all day, but Ostello Bello Grande has better staff; they are more knowledgeable, they take the time to look up stuff that they don't know, and if there is a problem with the air conditioning or the door locks at Ostello Bello Grande they fix it rly fast

When I first visit here, this hostel give me welcome beer and the staff give me a delicious dish for my dinner even it was free..!!.I will book here again if I have chance to visit Milano.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

The staff was very friendly and incredibly helpful, and if you forgot something not to worry - they have extra of basically everything! Breakfast and dinner are free and very tasty, and the drinks are cheap! We made new friends every night we were there by hanging out in the common space. The staff will also provide maps of the city and reduced price vouchers for some museums, as well as recommendations for favorite places to get gelato or aperitivo. All in all a fabulous experience!

• 15th Jul 2015

Perfection! The Hostel is located just to max. 10min. from the Duomo, next to a really really cool and young student district.The Staff is absolutely amazing and when they have fun and you chill in the community area right at the entrance, you might get a free shot ;). Anyways, you got a terrace in the last floor, amazing to hang out and have some goodnight beers. Kitchen is clean Basement offers you cool couches, kicker, dart etc.but most important: free dinner, breakfast and welcome drink !

This hostel is extraordinarily expensive but what isn't advertised is that you get every meal everyday at anytime free of charge!!! Also the rooms were some of the best hostel rooms I have seen and extremely well maintained!! Highly recommended staying here

This has been the best hostel I have stayed at by far! Incredible experience!! I definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Milan! I am so sad that I only stayed one night I would have loved to stay longer! THANKS for everything :)

I would highly recommend the Ostello Bello. The staff are very friendly, helpful and speak excellent English. Guided tours and discounts for exhibitions are offered to guests, as well as towels and locks if you need them. Free breakfast is served until 1.00 pm and there are free aperitivos in the evening. The only improvement I would suggest is that perhaps there should be curtain rails around the beds (like in hospitals). Some girls in my dorm were understandably self-conscious about changing.

• 13th Jul 2015

Place was awesome, only stayed there for two nights but it was clean and modern.

best one i have ever stayed.

• 12th Jul 2015

It was such a good hostel very nice!!

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Friendly staff and great facilities. Free food whenever, either in the common room or the fully stocked guest kitchen. Only a 10 minute walk to Duomo cathedral.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

I have stayed in hostels all throughout Europe and this was possibly the best one I've ever been to. The staff was unbelievably helpful and friendly and the hostel was clean and in a great location. There was free breakfast until noon and free dinner in the evening. When I checked in after a long flight I received a complimentary glass of wine which was much needed! I am doing a solo 3 week trip around italy and so far no other hostels compared to the one in Milan!

I loved this hostel! It has a great atmosphere and tons of other backpackers staying there! It was really nice to have both breakfast and dinner included in the price (definitely saves you money). The location is also great, right near the cathedral and shopping district! I would highly recommend it to anyone thinking of going to Milan!

This hostel was fantastic due to it's vibe and atmosphere created by the hostel staff. They are friendly and helpful and for this reason my stay in Milan was amazing. Also, the hostel offers free dinner which is great and saves so much money. Importantly, it is a very authentic hostel. All the workers are Italian and other Italians come to eat and drink at the bar. It isn't one of those hostels only full of travelers. It is truly an awesome experience.

Location, location, location! Other bests: included breakfast & dinner, terraces AND the most amazing staff anywhere!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7