Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

stay as you are

• 14th Oct 2014

Amazing hostel! My friend and I had a blast staying here and hope to be back one day. Such friendly staff, great wifi and breakfast

• 12th Oct 2014

I really liked Ostello Bello and I would definitely come back if I want to come back to Milano. Everything was great!

Great work! I liked it a lot

Not that far from the main station (a quick ride away on the metro), this hostel boasts some fantastic facilities: free breakfast and dinner especially! The dinner was of great quality - various freshly prepared pastas and salads and all you can eat! Staff were very friendly and helpful. It gets very busy in the evenings - lots of people from outside the hostel came for the buffet dinner and for drinks. It was actually very crowded but a good atmosphere nonetheless!

Wifi is incredibly fast, staff are really nice. The hostel have really everything you need! Wow one of the best hostel ever!

The best part about ostello bello is the free dinner and the free breakfast! Makes the price they charge per night a bit more bearable. They also had pasta available in the fridges upstairs to eat in the day which was great! The kitchen, various patios and excellent bar/lounge area are what gives this place it's charm :) my only concern was the rooms - they were just outdated and did not live up to the rest of the place really. Could definitely do with new beds and a solid revamp in the rooms

Best Hostel Ive ever stayed in!! The hostels cool vibe is well-known even by Milanesi themselves and during the aperitivo even a famous italian actress was sitting next to us. Great place to get to know people and the staff is super nice and relaxed.

• 6th Oct 2014
  • El Salvador

This definitely is the best hostel with the greatest staff I've ever stayed in. The welcome area with the bar is just beautifully designed, basically any time of the day you will find people sitting there enjoying the huge breakfast buffet, a cappucino or some beers. There'a also lounge room, where you'll find people singing and playing the guitar in the evenings. The rooms and the private bathroom are very clean but most amazed I was from the super-clean-kitchen and the beautiful balcony.

I chose the hosel because of its good position and accepted the high price. You get breakfast and dinner included and pasta for free all day. This was cool! Although the bread at breakfast was really poor, only thin white toast slices, in a country which has one of the best breads on the world! A little bit annoying that there are only toilets/showers in the dorms and one for all people. Caused trouble sometimes in the room especially in the mornings! Nice terrasses/ rooftop and helpfull staff.

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in!

Arrived around midnight (4 hours late) and in a terrible mood due to train delays, but the welcome I received at Ostello Bello changed my mood instantly. The complementary dinner and wine and fantastic hospitality of the staff made my very short stay a pleasure.

Love this hostel! The terraces and common spaces are lovely and you get so much for free - you can basically eat three meals a day here included. Definitely makes the higher price worth it... just wish there was more to do in Milan so I justify a longer stay.

Everything about the hostel was great.............unfortunately they need mosquito guards up as I got very badly bitten.

We love the atmosphere, the staff more than excellent. We hope to come back some time. Congratulations to everybody Who made our stay so wonderful.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Spain

I loved it! The place is amazing and the staff is great!

• 3rd Oct 2014

I have to say, I was only for a night there. But the Hostel is great! Very fast to reach, from the duomo. The people they work there, are open and very helpful. With pleasure again! Grazie!

iI've been in ostello bello for two nights: nice place, staff really friendly, also the position is so good because is near everythng like public transport, piazza duomo etc.

Keep it up guys!

• 1st Oct 2014

Ostello Bello is easily the best hostel I have ever stayed! The staff were amazing, helpful and great fun, the atmosphere is fantastic. I stayed only two nights and could have easily stayed many more. Will definitely go back and stay longer next time. I highly recommend Ostello Bello to anyone travelling to Milan, hands down the best hostel experience I have ever had. Thanks to all the staff at Ostello Bello for making my Milan adventures so memorable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7