Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Incredible. After a short but hot walk from the metro station the staff offered me a free welcome drink. A nice cold beer was just what I needed. After that We were very pleased with two beds in an eight person suite, very comfortable with large lockers under each bed. A free lock was provided too. Best value for money

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at

Friendliest staff ever! Great location, super close to the Duomo. Love how breakfast is all day and the security provided through keycard access. Shoutout to Lorenzo for being so helpful when I had my accident. Will definitely stay here again if I'm back in Milan :)

By far one of the best hostel stays I have ever had! They staff was super kind and willing to answer any questions I had. They offered beverages and food to- which is great for a traveler on the go. The facilities were clean and tidy. I would highly recommend.

3 minute walk from Milano centrale train/metro station! Funky common area/breakfast area/bar All day free breakfast and free aperitivo Clean rooms and comfortable beds

Best hostel ever. I am very satisfied.

I stayed here during a backpacking trip and it was a great hostel! A few notes is that there's no community bathrooms here so you might want to get a smaller room- I had 8 to one bathroom which can be tough on the morning and evening. Also, we opened our balcony window one night for cool air and everyone woke up with mosquito everywhere so beware of that. Even with that this was one of our favorite hostels, great community areas, food, and staff is helpful and friendly!

The staff is so friendly and cool they help ease the awkwardness you see in every hostel. So much free food, you could probably never eat out in Milan if you stayed here.

One of the best hostels I stayed at among four weeks of travel. On arrival you are greeted with food and a beverage. The staff is very accomodating and friendly. Great location as well.

• 18th Jun 2015

My friend and I have been traveling around Europe and staying in hostels for a month, this was definitely our favorite! Such great value for the money, so close to the Duomo and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly! Wish we had planned to stay longer and would definitely reccomend Ostello Bello to anyone traveling to Milan!

Simply a great place where to stay. I'll just suggest to enhance the ventilation in the toilets in order to remove the stinking after physiological functions. If the breakfast will include also cheese and ham or bacon, it'll be perfect. The rest was really good and I'll come back for sure.

• 18th Jun 2015

The staff member who greeted me (Francois?) at reception in the evening was extremely helpful and friendly, however on morning checkout on Friday, around 7.30am I have never been treated so rudely as I was by the man working in the red shirt. He rolled his eyes at me when I asked if i could receive my deposit which I have given in note form, back in note form instead of coins and he responded 'it's the same you know'. And proceeded to grunt and ignore me when I asked some questions

• 18th Jun 2015

I thought it is perfect. i love everything esp the receptionists, especial thanks to the beautiful italian lady there whom i forgot to ask the name. she's so accommodating and welcoming same with others. it was just my 3rd time staying in a hostel but it made me feel like going for a hostel again in my next trip as long as it's like this. this is a perfect hostel for me.

Great place, I'd been here before, the staff especially it's absolutely great!

This a pricey, but fantastic hostel in Milan! They cover your breakfast and dinner, so it is awesome to not need to worry about food! The hostel has a ton of events and the staff was incredibly friendly!

Excellent

Incredible hostel! Staff were extremely friendly and helpful, the food they provided - enough for every meal - was great, it's in a great area and the facilities are new and clean! I wish every hostel was like this place!

Terrasses, free pasta and amazingly nice staff - what else do you need?

• 12th Jun 2015

This was by far the nicest hostel we stayed in while backpacking. Expensive... but absolutely worth it and I even think it balances out because you don't have to pay for any meals if you don't want to because of how much food they provide. Extremely clean, nice, and fun atmosphere. Trendy and up-to-date facility. Lots of storage space for our belongings. Wifi works great. And we loved the staff. I I just wish this we had more time at this hostel! I miss it already.

• 11th Jun 2015

Great hostel in Milan! The staff was very helpful and super FUN! Great atmosphere, easy to meet other backpackers/travellers. Rooms/bathrooms were clean and I felt very safe. A little pricey, but I would definitely recommend staying here!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7