Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

The breakfast wasn't that good, but every night they serve Aperitivo for free... it's actually dinner. A lot of food and very tasty actually.

The staff were very helpful and nice! They accepted changes to my reservation without a second thought and accommodated my requests as best as they could! I'm so thankful for them! The location is very good. It's just like a five minute walk to the Duomo, though at the beginning it's kinda confusing with all the streets that wind. It's kinda expensive compared to some of the other hostels in Milan, but in terms of location and services that are provided, it makes it kinda worth it.

Many thanks to Francesco, who recommend us the placed to be!

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Great place for young people to stay! Lovely service and very friendly staff. The 'aperitivo' was also a nice surprise for us! We had a lovely stay in Ostello Bello and would recommend it to everyone!

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Fantastic! And free food!

Great place! Totally recommend!

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Moldova

The best Hostel I´ve been to

Only stayed one night but would definitely stay here on future trips. Very welcoming staff, clean rooms, great atmosphere at the bar and best of all free food!

Really a very good place to stay in Milan, we arrived nearly at midnight, but there are still so many people are chatting in the hall. We got two free drinks as welcome drink and the staff are really nice too. We left really early in the morning, and we still get breakfast. Anyway it's excellent, we should stay few more days next time when we visit milan!

Definitely 100%

• 13th Apr 2014
  • China

OstelloBello is definitely the best hostel in Milan. The hostel is located very close to the city center, but is also in the center of nightlife and bar activities, and especially the famous Navigli and the Colonne di San Lorenzo are in short walking distance of the hostel. The dorms have a private toilet and shower - all very clean. But above all, the staff members are really helpful and friendly, and you should ask them for places to go out or to eat. If you visit Milan, stay at Ostello Bello!

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Denmark

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. FANTASTIC PLACE

Wonderfully friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was delicious and abundant.

- nice place - nice staff - good welcome you

• 8th Apr 2014

With its strategic location right by the Duomo, the metro, restaurants, and shops, I would 100% recommend Ostello Bello.The staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, and organized. Upon arrival they gave a tour and explanation of the hostel and they were more than willing to answer any questions. The whole building is honestly clean, well-kept, and decorated nicely. The atmosphere and staff made me feel comfortable, safe, and I truly enjoyed my stay.

• 7th Apr 2014

Best hostel that we have been to!!!!! Lovely people and super nice interior! Definitely will stay here again!

Very nice neighbourhood. super helpful stafff. sumptuous food. beautiful gardens.

I had a great time in hostel, nice environment, warm staffs, clean bedrooms, I give 100% positive to my review, and hostel has a super nice polish girl, thank you again Luiza Awęcka.

it was one of the best hostels i've stayed in (except colonial house in quito :))! it's the kind of hostel where you don't only want to stay to sleep, but also spend time there. i loved it.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Thus far my best hostel experience!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7