Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. FANTASTIC PLACE

With its strategic location right by the Duomo, the metro, restaurants, and shops, I would 100% recommend Ostello Bello.The staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, and organized. Upon arrival they gave a tour and explanation of the hostel and they were more than willing to answer any questions. The whole building is honestly clean, well-kept, and decorated nicely. The atmosphere and staff made me feel comfortable, safe, and I truly enjoyed my stay.

• 7th Apr 2014

Best hostel that we have been to!!!!! Lovely people and super nice interior! Definitely will stay here again!

Very nice neighbourhood. super helpful stafff. sumptuous food. beautiful gardens.

I had a great time in hostel, nice environment, warm staffs, clean bedrooms, I give 100% positive to my review, and hostel has a super nice polish girl, thank you again Luiza Awęcka.

it was one of the best hostels i've stayed in (except colonial house in quito :))! it's the kind of hostel where you don't only want to stay to sleep, but also spend time there. i loved it.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Absolutely AMAZING hostel!!! Excellent location… we were greeted with a welcome drink and extremely helpful & positive staff. Special thanks to Luisa who made our stay so much more pleasant. Rooms were very modern and clean. There are 2 terraces and a huge open-space in the basement area open 24h for all guests. Out of ~50 hostels we’ve been in, this is definitely the BEST ONE – well done Ostello Bello for raising the bar so high!

Long story short, a very good hostel, ideally located in the city center. Staff is nice and helpful, they offer you a drink upon arrival and you're asked for your favorite song (they must have one hell of an amazing playlist). I would definitely recommend it and will stay in this same hostel when I go back to Milan.

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

Great hostel, never been so comfortable. Staff is the best, everyone was so polite and always made sure I was happy.

hostel was really perfect, mostly i felt myself very comfortably in the hostel. Staff was amazing again, they were very very helpfull, especially Giulia, she was very helpfull and nice girl there. Just pasta(macaroni) for the dinner, i really didnt like it, because i ate many times pasta in italy, in this hostel, it was the worst one, even at home i do it better. But no problem again, other facilities, staff, atmosphere and etc. were perfect.....

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Turkey

This hostel was very professional yet fun, safe, and great value for the money. They go out of their way to make sure you have a great time. Luiza was particularly great, always had a smile on her face and made me feel very welcome at the hostel

• 24th Mar 2014

everything is ok, but the map to arrive doesn't work well... I stay lost for some hours :-(

• 24th Mar 2014

Met so many nice people there, becouse they open the bar at night even for no hostel guests! great time!

• 24th Mar 2014

met some great people and the staff was very helpful ,friendly and engaging!

• 23rd Mar 2014

Absolutely Perfect. Great Hostel which includes all the amenities a Hostel ideally would have; free breakfast, free wi-fi, clean spacious rooms,Centrally located, etc.. But above all the facilities and perks, the staff can always make it or break it. They MADE IT! Especially Luiza, who was always friendly, professional, always helpful to guide us with a smile on where to go/what to see and was of great assistance whenever we need any help with anything. Thanks to all at Ostello, Best in Europe!

• 21st Mar 2014

Great hostel. You get a free drink from the bar when you arrive, free breakfast, and they make pasta and salads for dinner also free. :)

I loved it!

The location is very near to the duomo. I arrived 1.30am and did not have problem finding the place despite there were some rerouting of the roads in the city center.

I've already put a review online and cannot speak highly enough of this hostel. The staff were my highlight of service in Italy, they genuinely care and go to great lengths to ensure you have an amazing experience, in particular the apperitivo is fantastic and creates a great way to get to know other people. This has to be the best hostel in Italy.

• 18th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

Really good hostel!!!! Very helpful staff, lots of information and nice welcome drink at check-in :) Easy to met new people, couse everyday they prepare some "aperitivo" where lots of people eat and drink together for small money (free food for You). They arranged great musicans for St. Patricks day, did not expect such a good Irish music in Italy !!! Luiza very nice and helpful ! Cheers !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7