Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

I was really surprised by how nice and friendly the staff was. I walked in and got my free welcome drink as well as some cake to nibble on. They were extremely nice throughout the day and it was definitely a great place to be. I was there for a night, but a live band was playing also. So it was just fun and the rooms are also really clean. I'd definitely recommend, it was one of the best hostels I've been too!

• 26th May 2015

The staff were awesome and very helpful.

one of the best hostels I've ever stay! the staff is so friendly n' when u arrive they welcome u with a free drink, there also some aperitivo during the night! breakfast is so good! the location is perfect! nothing bad to say, just the price haha but is milano!

One of the bests hostels I've even been to. And I've been to many!! The free dinner was an incredible surprise, never had that before, big differentiator! The whole atmosphere is all you can ask for in an excelent hostel. Orgoglio milanese, this hostel just makes the city even better. Grazie mille, Ostello Bello!

I'm so happy I booked here! It's my first experience with a hostel as well as travelin alone and I couldn't have asked for a better one. Everyone was warm and helpful. I would recommend to anyone coming to Milan!

• 20th May 2015

Firstly, they wellcome you with a wellcome drink :) The staff is amazing. If you travel alone, you never feel alone :) They are very friendly and try to help you in every case. For example, i couldn't sleep because of a snoring guy at night, they gave me free ear plugs :) The location is great, very close to Duomo. You can walk to everywhere. It is also very clean. The hostel has a cute bar in the entrance, there is aperativo hour, so you can meet with people from hostel and Milano.

This is a wonderful place which makes you feel very welcome. in addition to breakfast and dinner buffets, there's free food in the upstairs kitchen to which you can help yourself. While it has a lively night scene, very friendly, there's also a terrace and the kitchen upstairs where those of us who have aged out of the mixer downstairs can enjoy quiet time and relax. Excellent wifi everywhere. A brief metro ride and 8-block walk from the station get shorter each time.

What else is their to say about OB besides its flawless. Great rooms, great atmosphere, gorgeous ladies working on the staff. Spent only one night in Milan but it was an amazing experience thanks to this hostel. If you are coming to Milan, this is where you want to stay.

• 13th May 2015

You guys just ruined other hostels for me. I mean, free breakfast AND dinner? It's crazy!

I can't rate this hostel high enough. I absolutely loved it here, the staff were friendly and super lovely and wonderful, and the hostel itself is really nice! I accidentally left some laundry and they mailed it to me and I received it super quickly. Thank you, Ostello Bello!! I've already recommended this hostel to friends.

Only stayed one night but what a fantastic place. If only all hostels were like Ostello Bello. Thanks!

• 9th May 2015

Unbelievable. Just stay here. Friendly staff. Free towels, breakfast, dinner and welcome drink. Beautiful patios for relaxing. Lockers and ensuite bathrooms. Super clean. Easy to meet other travellers.

It is the hostel you dream of going to the staff are very nice and you get amazing value for what you pay.

Keycard access and large drawers for lockers. You need a lock with a very slim shackle though. Many won't fit. Staff loans out real laptop PC's that work! Some rooms over the street can be noisy, but not excessively. Perhaps an extra toilet for when the in-room room on is in use. Great kitchen and patio. Mostly young crowd.

Fantastic hostel. Friendly staff, great common area, open late if you want to stay and drink, provide food at dinner time and great advice on how to get to places in Milan. Definitely recommended! Thanks so much guys!

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff are super friendly and helpful. So many things are included--breakfast, dinner, towel, lock, linens. Even leftovers from dinner are put in the frig for people to heat up later. The rooms are neat and clean, and the lockers under the beds are big. It's in a good location--not far from Duomo or the Cadorna train station. It attracts young and old from around the world, and I really enjoyed connecting with so many people.

Night parties until 11pm might bother early risers like me staying at a room in 1st floor. Upper berth are little bit hard to climb up and down for the aged like me,some choice option needed. Free supper to be valuable. Staffs excellent to be commentable.

• 4th May 2015
  • Japan

It is hard to beat a place with excellent facilities, helpful staff, convenient location to main attractions and free food all day long, even dinners! Come and experience it!

Just a ridiculous hostel. On arrival we were greeted with free beers and pasta, as well as a free dinner buffet. There is a bar which is constantly packed with locals - there is always something going on. We only stayed a night but would have loved to stay longer (they were full the next night, unfortunately). Rooms are hotel-esque, and the facilities are very clean. Trying not to get carried away here... Staff was really really friendly. Probably the nicest place we will stay on our trip.

Excellent service and atmosphere! Little noise from hallway but we didnt care.

• 3rd May 2015