Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

The front desk woman was not friendly at all when I arrived and I didn't get a welcome drink. They say there's free dinner but all the tables are full. Second night, the lock to our room was broken and some staff tried to fix it, but the tools would've been noisy and people were asleep, so they decided just to leave it broken so anyone could come in. This is not safe at all!! We also had a girl bring a guy back to sleep in our all girls room. Clean & good facilities, but not a great experience.

• 5th Jan 2015

Ostello Bello was great. I only stayed for one night while I had layover between 2 flights but the atmosphere and staff were great. They were able to do a bunch of laundry for me overnight, I didn't think they'd be able to do it so quickly. It was super helpful and accommodating.

The best hostel that I've even been! It's true what they said, Ostello Bello it's not a hostel, it's as close as it can get to your home. Amazing staff, awesome bar, delicious "aperitivo" (a seletion of italian dishes - included for guests), great environment (the locals go there to eat or drink) and the best location you will ever find in Milano. I truly recommend this hostel! It's fantastic!

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » last »