Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Perfect location, very close to the Duomo. The supermarket and post office are also nearby. It's really convenient to live there. I lived in a 8 Female Dorm on the 1st floor and the WIFI was available in the room! Great! Besides breakfast, the lunch buffet was also included. Pasta, salad, bread, different kinds of vegetable and paste. Very good! But the breakfast was too basic. I like the atmosphere there the most.. In the evening there would be lots of young people get together to have a drink.

I loved my stay at Ostello Bello mainly because of it's staff. From the moment I checked in I sensed the very friendly, social and laid back vibe. Luiza checked me in and we remained in contact for the length of my stay! She would join me & friends and she was very helpful with any questions I had about the hostel. It's not all the time that a staff member can so quickly become a friend! The appetitivo part of every night was a great way to meet others staying at the hotel and locals.

I don't usually leave comments for places but here I am. The atmosphere at Ostello Bello was so warm and friendly! I would return to Milan just to stay there.

• 2nd Mar 2014

Very friendly staff showing us Florence, great breakfast and clean room. Would choose this hostel if I go back to Florence again:) Thank you for giving us such a good time:D

This is a great hostel! We had the best time here, met great people and didn't want to leave! Good wifi, Good shower!

• 27th Feb 2014

Great, great place! The cover everything a traveller need and even more! Staff is amazingly helpful and polite, the environment is very fun and nice, the rooms and the breakfast are great and the kitchen even better! I would highly recommend to go there, cause I do want to go back already!

Overall Great Place!!! From the moment I walked inside to the moment I left I was treated very nice by the staff. They helped with all my questions concerning my questions. The place was super clean and the atmosphere was great. I had no complaints.

I only didn't understood why my last night was 13€ more expensive than the other (smae room and same bed, from thursday to friday). Except this, all was perfect. Thanks.

• 23rd Feb 2014

Great (but not really cheap) option to stay in Milan. Staff is oustanding, beds are comfy, facilities are good. Gets VERY crowded on weekends. The only drawback is the underbed lockers which are hardly possible to lock with a small (common) padlock. Very good, anyway. Can definitely recommend it.

i had a great time and i would stay there again for sure

Im missing Betty who was very kind to all the guests . Actually I paid twice for my dinner becasue there was someting wrong with the card leader. But all your staff helped me and crearified what went on and paid back in cash at the end. It was first time for me to stay in Hostel not hotel so I didnt expect much to get refund. I was really moved and will stay with you next time in100 in Milan. If I should say something as a complaint then I will talk about the noise during nyt because of the bar

• 18th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

Perfect . Really i love . There was a reason i stay millano. I never forget they's kindness. I want to stay everyday ♡♡♥♥

• 18th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

I stayed only one night in Ostello Bello and it was lovely! Although I'm not staying there anymore, I still go at noon to have a drink, enjoy nice music and meet interesting people.

• 16th Feb 2014
  • Venezuela

Awesome hostel, cool staff, perfectly located, cool events. Just a fun place!

• 14th Feb 2014

Ostello Bello was the best Hostel experience I have had thus far. The staff are incredibly friendly and give great recommendations (thank you Frederico). The hostel is very clean (rooms cleaned daily), very secure and there is even free food in the very nicely maintained kitchen. Free pasta buffet for dinner if you want it. Very welcoming environment. Minor downsides -breakfast not much, check in process slow, I booked weeks in advance and paid more money than same day bookings - not cool.

Everythink is perfect and the staff is amazing! Excellent place!

Great hostel experience, staff greets you with a free beer or glass of wine, and daily aperitivo helps you feel like an Italian during your stay. Rooms are very well kept up, and location is walking distance from many attractions in the city. Allowing locals into the bar/lounge areas makes it a little difficult to meet other hostelers outside of your room, but it does give a flavor of local life in Milan too.

Definitely the best hostel in Milan....and a very friendly staff...awesome : )

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my trip due health reasons. But the staff were very kind when I called them to cancel the reservation, so the hostel will be my first option next time!

Best hostel in Milan!