Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

The free breakfast is great and free dinner, although I never availed of the dinner. Having one bathroom between eight girls may be a little bit tight. I had to wait for a long time one morning because someone would not get out of the bathroom. The only complaint I have is that, on the website, it says that because the bar place is underground that none of the guests sleeping can hear it. This is false. I stayed on the first floor and was able to hear everything everything and it was very loud.

Best staff. Best room. Best food.

• 13th Feb 2015

Spectacular! I said the location was 4/5 because there aren't any signs from the main road indicating its entrance. I drove past it a few times before exploring down the small road on foot before finding it! Everything else was great, my only regret is that I didn't stay longer! Would be nice if you could reserve either a top or lower bunk on preference. A complete must if you're visiting, everything was wonderful. This is what hostels everywhere should aspire to become.

This is the most wonderful place I've ever stayed!! It's very safe and secure and definitely worth the money! The atmosphere with the bar downstairs was perfect and it was a great place to have a few drinks and meet a bunch of wonderful people!! The staff was so nice and accommodating, not to mention great looking! I'm considering going back to Milan just to stay at this hostel again!

outstanding hostel. Best I have ever stayed in. The staff work very hard as well. The factilites are great with the aperitivo in evenings. Good location a few minutes walk from Duomo and near via Torino so good to get some shopping in. Highly recomend. Thanks to all the excellent staff. Baci

Everything was perfect, the only little remark goes to the room bathroom, which wasn't very clean, but it was my due to my roommates.

• 12th Feb 2015

Great hostel. I had a really good time here. The bar is really fun and i met a lot of cool people there. Staying here made my trip in Milano...

I loved this hostel!! It didn't feel like a hostel it felt like home The food was great the bar was great but the best thing was the staff !! So friendly and called me by my name I will be going back there.

Spectacular

Easily the best place I have stayed in. Staff are amazing, kind, attentive, flexible.....facilities are second to none, better than in lots of hotels. Food included in the price in the evening made it really homely as well as the food being really great. I wanted to stay longer but they were booked out. I would go back, again and again. Thanks folks!

• 11th Feb 2015

Absolutely great hostel, with welcoming staff and lots of amenities. Easy to find and hard to leave. Would definitely recommend.

Perfect Hostel in Milan. Has great facilities and they are on every detail. The staff was very helpful and kind.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Awesome hostel. Staff are super friendly. Facilities are fantastic. Breakfast is awesome. So is the free buffet dinner! Coffee was to die for. Close to everything in the city.

we liked the hostel but nevertheless there are some things to say:breakfast was not that satisfying(no fresh bread,orange juice was filled in such cool bottles but not tasty..).check-in could be more efficient!stuff was very cool/friendly.thanks a lot!

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

One of the best hostels I've stayed in!

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Wales

Great atmosphere. Amazing deal for the budget conscious traveller with a decent breakfast and aperitivo for supper. Very close to all major attractions. Staff very accomodating. The common area also functions as local pub/bar. Well equiped dorm and private rooms (stayed in both). Free maps and Internet. Interactive atmosphere. Overall a fantastic hostel/poshtel.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

This was the best hostel! I travel a lot but this hostel surpassed all of my expectations. I wish all of the hostels were as good as this one. I liked that by staying Ostello Bello, I was given discounts for happy hour and stores. So nice! And the staff was just lovely. They were genuinely nice and very helpful.

Really friendly staff Hortensia received me with a plate of pasta and something I want for drink. It's easy to find the only thing I would like to add is that it's better to take off the metro at the Duomo station not missouri. My room ates werenot that kind but thata not hostels fault. 100%

It was amazing that we can have breakfast until 1 pm. There is an elevator, personal light, and a personal locker under the bed! Also there was a free dinner at 7~9 I remember. Beds were nice, clean, room was big enough for 8 people! There is a kitchen and fridge also. Common area has a good atmostphere.

Honestly the best hostel I've ever stayed in, and I don't say that lightly. It is so well situated and made it very easy to get my bearings around a city I don't know. The bathroom was cleaned everyday which was a great touch. The staff are lovely, particularly Barbra and another woman whose name I didn't get but she has an adorable 5 year old daughter. The free breakfast is fantastic and the free dinner is convenient. Thank you to all at Ostello Bello who make it a joy to be there! I recommend