Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Incredible location, and staff that will bend over backwards to help you out. Having a bar downstairs is very handy for the social side of things. Although the cost is high per-night, you get so many things for free that it's totally justified.

Best hostel I've stayed at in the world! Lovely staff, big rooms, excellent aircon, free and great breakfast

On a recent tour of Europe, we stopped by Milan and took two nights in Ostello Bello on the recommendation of a Milanese friend - and it was the best hostel we stayed in across Europe. Comfortable beds, secure lockers (with padlock available from reception), excellent communal terraces with hammocks and free "aperitivo" nibbles offered at dinner time - not to mention the great bar. The staff were great as well - it really doesn't get better than this.

Awesome hostel! Staff was super nice and helpful. There was a free breakfast and dinner buffet. Would definetely put it in my top 5 list of worldwide hostels! Thanks for everything!

Excellent location!

Fun place and met some cool people only thing to improve on would be maybe some hostel organised activities but other than tht it was amazing!

We absolutely loved your hostel and staff:) There's free all-you-can-eat diner every day from 19-21 for everyone, even though we only paid for breakfast and you get a free welcome drink. There's a kitchen for all of the guests and two fridges, they leave leftovers in one of them, so you can also eat in the middle of the night. There's a terrace leading from the kitchen, superb for evening gatherings. Otherwise you can go into the basement, which is turned into a giant living room with tables :)

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Slovenia

Outstanding staff. Nothing was a problem.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

I stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm ensuite, my experience in general was very good, the staff was super friendly and helpful, the hostel was very clean and well located (it's in one of the principal streets of Milan) and the atmosphere at night in the hostel is great!

Amazing! the rooms are really good and the staff is the best! very friendly and helpful always!

• 28th Jul 2014

Excellent hostel with a great atmosphere and very well managed. Lovely aperitivo in the evenings, clean facilities and friendly staff. Loved the rooftop garden and homey feel.

• 28th Jul 2014

Great place to relax after a busy day running around town on the terrace off the guest kitchen or hang out if in the mood for people watching at apperitivo time. Location is fantastic as well.

• Panama

Unreal hostel, everything is amazing! The dinner served in the evening is so cute and gathers all the guests together. Friendly receptionist staff.. Fredrique is a cutie ;)

I really enjoyed my stay! We were three girls staying for two nights and it was really good! The staff was very helpful and having the opportunity to borrow computer or ipad was brilliant, when you don't bring your own. We didn't take advantage of the free food opportunity, but some of the girls in our dorm said it was great. I got no problem recomending this Hostel to my friends traveling to Milan.

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Norway

The perfect place to stay in milan; everything a good hostel should be and more.... i heartily recommend it.

Really nice staff, excellent atmosphere and also good location. I will come for sure if I'm back to Milano again.

One of the best hostels no doubt. The only thing that bothered me was that locals could eat and order drinks in the hostel which made the place crowded with locals. Nevertheless, meeting other travellers was still easy.

Great stay as always in Ostello Bello !

• 25th Jul 2014

The best hostel I've stayed in! Great atmosphere, amazing staff, breakfast and dinner given!

I've stayed in many hostels and this obviously standed out as being quite expensive... 35 eur for a dorm is definitely above the average. But guess what, with a free beer (welcome drink), free breakfast, and free dinner, free towels, etc... this just turned out to be a cheap hostel! :) Facilities are great and I definitely recommend it!