Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Great location right next to the train station and staff were really nice. Rooms get hella hot at night though

perfect!!!!!

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Israel

Best hostel I have ever stayed in! Staff so friendly and helpful, central location so could walk everywhere, delicious breakfast and apertivo, a really fun place to be where milanese and travelers alike hang out :) Thanks guys!

I have stayed in a lot of hostels all over the world and this is probably the best I have been to. Free welcome drink, small buffet in the evening, great bar with a piano, decent kitchen, several guitars in the downstairs living room, rooftop gardens all made for a brilliant time and to top it off the location is perfect and the rooms/bathrooms are spot on. 10 minutes away from the Duomo and the Metro station pretty much everything you need is nearby.

Central location, very friendly staff, great ambience. However, don't forget to ask for earplugs at the reception, you'll probably need them at night.

This is the best hostel that I've stayed in - excellent staff, great atmosphere, amazing crowd, brilliant facilities, and lots of freebies. Love it! Every bit of it.. I'm going to Milan again just for the hostel!

One of the best hostels in the world. Milan pretty much stinks as a vacation city....but this hostel almost makes it worth it. Great atmosphere....awesome staff...Met some great folks...who made this part of the trip fun. Can't imagine it being much better.

I had an excellent time at Ostello Bello. It was one of the best hostels I stayed at during my entire trip. There is complimentary breakfast and dinner. Upon arrival and check-in the staff provides you with a free drink. The location was also perfectt, just a few minutes walk to centre of Milan. The bar on the main floor had an excellent atmosphere and was a good place to start the night before heading out. The music and game room downstairs was a good place to chill.

This is the best hostel in the world.

• 18th Jul 2014

If you go to Milan just go here. It's amazing.

Young, happening scene in the center of Milan. It seemed like the bar attracts hostelers and locals alike. However, not a particularly intimate stay; staff was helpful and courteous but slightly aloof.

Free dinner, drink on arrival, clean rooms, good common room, cheap drinks at the bar and great location. The staff are not so friendly, the drink prices changed depending who served us and when pointing this out they seemed to not care. Beware of paying to have your washing done there, clothes I had washed at all different laundromats through Europe and came out fine seemed to be completely ruined somehow by their machines. Again, the staff were rude and didn't care.

Loved the ambience of the place. So nice to have guitars. Super cool!!

Ostello Bello is a great hostel. The staff where very friendly and offered me a complementary drink when I arrived. The rooms are clean and the environment is great. It was a unique hostel for me but I loved that it served both breakfast and supper to its clients and the proximity to the metro is not that far

Laundry for hostelers cost too much- 7 Euros. Bathrooms need floor maths.

Best hostel in Milan hands down. If you are looking to meet other travelers and have a good time, this is the place to go. Clean rooms and an elevator!

Incredible!!!! Free breakfast, free dinner, free towel, free rooftop garden veg and herbs, free drink on arrival! well located, clean and lovely atmosphere! Staff great, especially fredericos awesome local advice!

This place is simply unreal. For $50 (USD), I got a bed in a very clean four-bed room with an in-room bathroom with a free towel, padlock, and hair dryer. Everyone in my room was fantastic, we all went sight-seeing together that afternoon. The hostel served us a complimentary pasta feast and gave us a free welcome drink from the bar, and then showed the World Cup Final. Excellent place, wonderful atmosphere, amazing staff. Highly recommend.

I had a great stay at Ostello Bello. Perfect location, friendly staff, lovely rooftop terraces with hammocks, everything is spotlessly clean and comfortable and there's also free breakfast and dinner included. This is probably the best hostel I've ever stayed.

Very good!