Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

I have to say, I was only for a night there. But the Hostel is great! Very fast to reach, from the duomo. The people they work there, are open and very helpful. With pleasure again! Grazie!

iI've been in ostello bello for two nights: nice place, staff really friendly, also the position is so good because is near everythng like public transport, piazza duomo etc.

• 1st Oct 2014

Keep it up guys!

Ostello Bello is easily the best hostel I have ever stayed! The staff were amazing, helpful and great fun, the atmosphere is fantastic. I stayed only two nights and could have easily stayed many more. Will definitely go back and stay longer next time. I highly recommend Ostello Bello to anyone travelling to Milan, hands down the best hostel experience I have ever had. Thanks to all the staff at Ostello Bello for making my Milan adventures so memorable.

• 1st Oct 2014

Ostello bello was SO much fun. Probably on my top three of the best youth hostels. Even milanese people come to enjoy a game or foosball or grab a drink since the atmosphere of the hostel is so nice.

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » last »