Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

i had a great time and i would stay there again for sure

Im missing Betty who was very kind to all the guests . Actually I paid twice for my dinner becasue there was someting wrong with the card leader. But all your staff helped me and crearified what went on and paid back in cash at the end. It was first time for me to stay in Hostel not hotel so I didnt expect much to get refund. I was really moved and will stay with you next time in100 in Milan. If I should say something as a complaint then I will talk about the noise during nyt because of the bar

• 18th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

Perfect . Really i love . There was a reason i stay millano. I never forget they's kindness. I want to stay everyday ♡♡♥♥

• 18th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

I stayed only one night in Ostello Bello and it was lovely! Although I'm not staying there anymore, I still go at noon to have a drink, enjoy nice music and meet interesting people.

• 16th Feb 2014
  • Venezuela

Awesome hostel, cool staff, perfectly located, cool events. Just a fun place!

• 14th Feb 2014

Ostello Bello was the best Hostel experience I have had thus far. The staff are incredibly friendly and give great recommendations (thank you Frederico). The hostel is very clean (rooms cleaned daily), very secure and there is even free food in the very nicely maintained kitchen. Free pasta buffet for dinner if you want it. Very welcoming environment. Minor downsides -breakfast not much, check in process slow, I booked weeks in advance and paid more money than same day bookings - not cool.

Everythink is perfect and the staff is amazing! Excellent place!

Great hostel experience, staff greets you with a free beer or glass of wine, and daily aperitivo helps you feel like an Italian during your stay. Rooms are very well kept up, and location is walking distance from many attractions in the city. Allowing locals into the bar/lounge areas makes it a little difficult to meet other hostelers outside of your room, but it does give a flavor of local life in Milan too.

Definitely the best hostel in Milan....and a very friendly staff...awesome : )

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my trip due health reasons. But the staff were very kind when I called them to cancel the reservation, so the hostel will be my first option next time!

Best hostel in Milan!

• 5th Feb 2014
  • China

To use an american phrase ' They bend over backwards ' to help guests .

Fantastic hostel. Awesome staff (especially Becky and Max the barman). It seems expensive at first, but when you consider that breakfast is free, aperitivo (essentially dinner) is free, and laundry is free, it ends up being really cheap. The atmosphere feels completely natural and the bar/lounge area at the bottom is conducive to partying, reading, talking to new friends, and eating. The live music is varied; in the three days I spent there, they had a great jazz trio and a funky electropop DJ.

Best Hostel I have ever been :D !!!!

At first i thought something was wrong with the rating that Ostello Bello received on HostelWorld since they were so high. After staying there, I would give it 100% myself. I have stayed in hostels all across Europe. Not only was this the best in Italy, hands down the best that I have ever been to. Great staff, good vibe, and clean rooms.

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » last »