Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Everything is so well designed in this hostel. Staffs are very helpful and well-trained. I personally adore the locker under the bed, such a great idea, it's so spacious and making it so easy to take things. The lobby is also a bar, where we can have drinks, breakfast and dinner (two meals included in the price). I met some cool people in this hostel and would definitely recommend this to you.

Top 5 hostels I have ever stayed in... would love to give 100% review and the hostel is great but when I went to check out the girl at check out was a total #@#$@ ... very rude and acusatory and asked who I was and where I got the keycard?... Really? I just stayed there for three nights and not only do you not recognize me but apparently now I'm squatting at the hostel? If you lost my paperwork that's your fault not mine... some of the staff was very nice and I would recommend the hostel.

This was the most friendly and welcoming hostel I have ever stayed at. As soon as you enter you feel like family. The staff doesn't hesitate to help you with absolutely anything and you can tell they really care. The ambiance and decor are amazing and the multiple terraces make a great place for drinking a bottle of wine with new friends. As well there is free breakfast until whatever time! On top of it all get free amazing pastas and salads at night. This place is truly one of a kind!

The location was easy to find from the metro (only 10min or so walk from the Duomo!) and the atmosphere was great - it was really easy to meet people and they even had free dinner every night! There were a bunch of terraces and the kitchen was well stocked. Also, lot's of locals hung out there too which was cool. I would definitely go back or recommend it to anyone! Really enjoyed my stay!

This was a really fancy hostel! It was really safe and the staff were super helpful. They had a huge complementary breakfast and a bar with free tapas and events every night, so it was a fun, comfortable, and social place to stay. It was a little pricey, but all places in Milan are, so I think it's your best deal for a really nice hostel.

check-in card demanded so private information

Certainly the best hostel I have ever stay in : nice staff, nice place, nice food ... I totally recommend!

one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! anyone who says different is crazy!! great staff great atmosphere.loved it

This is the cleanest hostel with the best facilities I have visited so far. Each room has its own bathroom and beds are comfortable. Hostel fees included dinner and breakfast, though both are basic. Hostel is located close to Duomo and main shopping area. I would highly recommend this hostel.

Awesome hostel, very welcoming and everything you could think of was catered for. Great atmosphere.

loved the place, the vibe, the free food and the staff! everyone was so warm and helpful. its the friendliest hostel iv been at. where even everyone staying there is always looking to make a new friend, may it be over a shared table at dinner or a game of table tennis. loved my stay here :)

they should have activities to go out and sightseeing in Milano. thank u.

Fantastic place, this is an exemplary hostel. Clean, with great staff, excellent facilities and location.

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Russia

what a fun hostel! I had a nice stay in an 8-girl dorm (which was a little messy but still very doable). The location was so close to the duomo and historical areas but also close to Colonne and Navigili which was great for going out in. I also loved that they had a bar downstairs, where actually local people hang out in.

I only stayed here one night but I was really impressed with this hostel. Great location, great atmosphere, and everything was clean and nice. If I ever end up back in Milan I will 100% stay here.

Hi my name Marty and i'm Irish. Had a brilliant experience the one night i stayed in ostello bello. I travelled alone to Milan and met so many friendly people. The staff were so helpful and cheerful and all spoke very good english which was a big help as my Italian is molto bruto! Was so disappointed i had to leave the place so early the next morning. I'll definitely be back to this spot, best hostel i've ever stayed in by far!

The people were great and the vibe was great! It was very welcoming and I loved that there was a terrace! I was only there a night but I would definitely go back.

Amazing atmosphere! Attracts some of the most fun people I've ever met at a hostel. The hammocks are perfetto. The staff are friendly. Love the welcome drink they give you. Would definitely stay here again when I come back to Milan.

• 23rd Apr 2014

After traveling for 8 month in hostels all around South America, I can safely say this was one of the better hostels I have yet to encounter.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Israel

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff were helpful and the cappuccinos were great!