Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Thus far my best hostel experience!!!

Absolutely AMAZING hostel!!! Excellent location… we were greeted with a welcome drink and extremely helpful & positive staff. Special thanks to Luisa who made our stay so much more pleasant. Rooms were very modern and clean. There are 2 terraces and a huge open-space in the basement area open 24h for all guests. Out of ~50 hostels we’ve been in, this is definitely the BEST ONE – well done Ostello Bello for raising the bar so high!

Long story short, a very good hostel, ideally located in the city center. Staff is nice and helpful, they offer you a drink upon arrival and you're asked for your favorite song (they must have one hell of an amazing playlist). I would definitely recommend it and will stay in this same hostel when I go back to Milan.

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

Great hostel, never been so comfortable. Staff is the best, everyone was so polite and always made sure I was happy.

hostel was really perfect, mostly i felt myself very comfortably in the hostel. Staff was amazing again, they were very very helpfull, especially Giulia, she was very helpfull and nice girl there. Just pasta(macaroni) for the dinner, i really didnt like it, because i ate many times pasta in italy, in this hostel, it was the worst one, even at home i do it better. But no problem again, other facilities, staff, atmosphere and etc. were perfect.....

This hostel was very professional yet fun, safe, and great value for the money. They go out of their way to make sure you have a great time. Luiza was particularly great, always had a smile on her face and made me feel very welcome at the hostel

• 24th Mar 2014

everything is ok, but the map to arrive doesn't work well... I stay lost for some hours :-(

• 24th Mar 2014

Met so many nice people there, becouse they open the bar at night even for no hostel guests! great time!

• 24th Mar 2014

met some great people and the staff was very helpful ,friendly and engaging!

• 23rd Mar 2014

Absolutely Perfect. Great Hostel which includes all the amenities a Hostel ideally would have; free breakfast, free wi-fi, clean spacious rooms,Centrally located, etc.. But above all the facilities and perks, the staff can always make it or break it. They MADE IT! Especially Luiza, who was always friendly, professional, always helpful to guide us with a smile on where to go/what to see and was of great assistance whenever we need any help with anything. Thanks to all at Ostello, Best in Europe!

• 21st Mar 2014

Great hostel. You get a free drink from the bar when you arrive, free breakfast, and they make pasta and salads for dinner also free. :)

I loved it!

The location is very near to the duomo. I arrived 1.30am and did not have problem finding the place despite there were some rerouting of the roads in the city center.

I've already put a review online and cannot speak highly enough of this hostel. The staff were my highlight of service in Italy, they genuinely care and go to great lengths to ensure you have an amazing experience, in particular the apperitivo is fantastic and creates a great way to get to know other people. This has to be the best hostel in Italy.

• 18th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

Really good hostel!!!! Very helpful staff, lots of information and nice welcome drink at check-in :) Easy to met new people, couse everyday they prepare some "aperitivo" where lots of people eat and drink together for small money (free food for You). They arranged great musicans for St. Patricks day, did not expect such a good Irish music in Italy !!! Luiza very nice and helpful ! Cheers !

This was one of the best hostels I stayed in in Italy. They have heaps of stuff other hostels (especially big chain ones) would charge for like towels, hair-dryers, locks, maps, breakfast. A good kitchen too. Really liked that they had a post box there you could put in your postcards. Staff were all really nice and showed you around the hostel when you arrived. Locals come here in the evening for aperitivo so it gives the place a good vibe. Location is fine, you can walk to the metro stops.

Great place, great staff !!!

I had an amazing time here, i was travelling alone and met so many people at the free dinner. Although, it's a bit pricey everything which is included really was worth it!

I really enjoyed my time at Ostello Bello. Staff very pleasant with me, always took care of me. A very nice experience for me. I'll back one day. Keep your smile and your energie for a very long time. Have a nice day. Sylvie

• 7th Mar 2014

I was really reaaly excited about this place, cool decorations, nice stuff, you feel like being home ;) i only didnt give cleanliness 100% as this simply depends on people you share your room with, 8 girls is still 8 girls :D

• 6th Mar 2014