Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

This is the best hostel in the world.

• 18th Jul 2014

If you go to Milan just go here. It's amazing.

Young, happening scene in the center of Milan. It seemed like the bar attracts hostelers and locals alike. However, not a particularly intimate stay; staff was helpful and courteous but slightly aloof.

Free dinner, drink on arrival, clean rooms, good common room, cheap drinks at the bar and great location. The staff are not so friendly, the drink prices changed depending who served us and when pointing this out they seemed to not care. Beware of paying to have your washing done there, clothes I had washed at all different laundromats through Europe and came out fine seemed to be completely ruined somehow by their machines. Again, the staff were rude and didn't care.

Loved the ambience of the place. So nice to have guitars. Super cool!!

Ostello Bello is a great hostel. The staff where very friendly and offered me a complementary drink when I arrived. The rooms are clean and the environment is great. It was a unique hostel for me but I loved that it served both breakfast and supper to its clients and the proximity to the metro is not that far

Laundry for hostelers cost too much- 7 Euros. Bathrooms need floor maths.

Best hostel in Milan hands down. If you are looking to meet other travelers and have a good time, this is the place to go. Clean rooms and an elevator!

Incredible!!!! Free breakfast, free dinner, free towel, free rooftop garden veg and herbs, free drink on arrival! well located, clean and lovely atmosphere! Staff great, especially fredericos awesome local advice!

This place is simply unreal. For $50 (USD), I got a bed in a very clean four-bed room with an in-room bathroom with a free towel, padlock, and hair dryer. Everyone in my room was fantastic, we all went sight-seeing together that afternoon. The hostel served us a complimentary pasta feast and gave us a free welcome drink from the bar, and then showed the World Cup Final. Excellent place, wonderful atmosphere, amazing staff. Highly recommend.

I had a great stay at Ostello Bello. Perfect location, friendly staff, lovely rooftop terraces with hammocks, everything is spotlessly clean and comfortable and there's also free breakfast and dinner included. This is probably the best hostel I've ever stayed.

Very good!

• 11th Jul 2014

Has to be one of the best places i've ever stayed in! It's like a hostel wonderland! I would recommend this place to everyone :)

Another great stay here at ostello bello. Staff very helpful as always and was excellent to meet other travellers and locals. Overall no complaints whatsoever so keep up the hard work guys :)

I had a an amazing stay - wonderful atmosphere, super friendly and helpful staff, well-cared for house with two lovely roof terraces. A home away from home and an excellent reason to come to Milan more often!

• 11th Jul 2014

Ostello Bello was by far the coolest place I've ever stayed. It's got an amazing vibe, cool people working there, and a young culture that encourages camaraderie. The food is free and there is a lot of food. Great kitchen area, balconies, game room, on and on. Just a great place, overall.

Awesome! Best hostel in italy. :)

Look no further!!! This hostel was amazing, free drink when you check in and the staff went out of their way to be nice and helpful. The hostel is super clean, air conditioned, has free breakfast until like 1pm, and even had free dinner the night we were there! We only had one night but left wanting more! Super chill and artsy atmosphere, would definitely recommend!!

Really great place to stay in Milan. You don't need to buy food if you stay here! Breakfast, lunch and dinner is available. Great location. Really friendly staff and super clean place.

After reading all the raving reviews online, I wanted to check this place out on my one night stopover in Milan. Loved everything about it: the free towel, lock and shampoo they lent me, the free drink upon arrival, free aperetivo and well-priced bar, free breakfast and mini fridge as well as pantry stocked with free food for anyone to use! It was in a great location, walking distance from everything but didn't feel touristy and the staff are so nice!