Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

I was really reaaly excited about this place, cool decorations, nice stuff, you feel like being home ;) i only didnt give cleanliness 100% as this simply depends on people you share your room with, 8 girls is still 8 girls :D

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Slovakia

Your staff was so great, always more than helpful. The party at night made the stay so lively, and I met so many new people. Keep up the good work I hope to return one day.

• 5th Mar 2014

Definitly the best hostel in Milan!! No doubt!! Clean room, bath, kitchens, every place. Want to say that the staff are very friendly and carefull, specially my new polish friend Luiza the beautifull blonde girl recepcionist, she is so lovely and carefull with everyone, she's always smiling and want to help, so friendly too, and Giulia too, she's so lovely and I passed amazing days there...sometimes I go only to the "aperitivo" that's amazing dinner!!!

Perfect location, very close to the Duomo. The supermarket and post office are also nearby. It's really convenient to live there. I lived in a 8 Female Dorm on the 1st floor and the WIFI was available in the room! Great! Besides breakfast, the lunch buffet was also included. Pasta, salad, bread, different kinds of vegetable and paste. Very good! But the breakfast was too basic. I like the atmosphere there the most.. In the evening there would be lots of young people get together to have a drink.

I loved my stay at Ostello Bello mainly because of it's staff. From the moment I checked in I sensed the very friendly, social and laid back vibe. Luiza checked me in and we remained in contact for the length of my stay! She would join me & friends and she was very helpful with any questions I had about the hostel. It's not all the time that a staff member can so quickly become a friend! The appetitivo part of every night was a great way to meet others staying at the hotel and locals.

I don't usually leave comments for places but here I am. The atmosphere at Ostello Bello was so warm and friendly! I would return to Milan just to stay there.

• 2nd Mar 2014