Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Great location, extremely friendly staff and added bonus of free breakfast and dinner. Will definitely stay here again when I'm back in Milan .

Great Hostel, it was on the rather expensive side but the breakfast, free dinner, welcome drink, free food in the private kitchen 24/7 really made up for it!!! Location is great! All hot spots are just a few minutes by foot!!

• 7th Jun 2015
  • Austria

Amazing hostel! Friendly and helpful staff that go out of your way to make you feel comfortable. Everything is clean and new. The free breakfast is great and offers more than any other hostel I have stayed at. The free brownie and cheesecake snacks are also a nice treat!! Highly recommend this place.

loved the food and the usb at the bed. Price for beer a bit high.

Wonderful staff. This place is one of a kind in service and atmosphere. I will stay here again if I'm visiting Milan in the near future.

I nerver regret to choosen this hostel , all of the staff here all I have to say is I have to say that I love all of u guys .. U just make my trip Much easier u guys always give me a hand when ever I need Help plus free breakfast , dinner , plus free food in the kitchen . The location will never perfect than this .. For sure I will come back. ..

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

I LOVED the kitchen, the atmosphere, the free drink and pasta when you come in, EVERYTHING. They made me feel so at home right away and I met some great people :)

• 4th Jun 2015

it surprised me in many ways. loved everything about it. from locationto the countless amenities.n

Ostello Bello invented a lot of unusual details that help to an excellent atmosphere – a free kitchen supplied with leftovers from the hostel kitchen, a free welcome drink or just things like the field for «favorite song» on the check-in form. Well done

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

It was a great hostel one of the best I've stayed at! They had a gig playing while I was waiting to check in and a free appertivo dinner as well as free breakfast which was delicious. The rooms were really clean as well as the bathroom and the facilities were amazing with a great terrace and common area. The staff were really friendly, helpful, and nice and I would definitely stay here when I visit Milan again!

Ostello Bello was one of my favorite hostels I've stayed in. They make everything super easy. Everything is clean and modern. The bar area where you can get food, drinks, and breakfast is actually a popular spot for locals too, so it's a fun vibe with live music in the evenings and quality food and drinks. They have an awesome chill area in the basement in addition to terraces and a kitchen upstairs. Staff were so friendly and helpful. I loved it there!

Best hostel I ever stayed in, super friendly staff that made me feel at home, free food, excellent location and all the facility's you need. Don't book any other hostel in Milan.

Really loved this place! Stayed both here and at the Ostello Bello Grande and they are the best hostels I've experienced! This one had a bar packed with locals which made it easy to meet Italians and get some local advice on what to see and do. Look no further, stay here!

The staffs were so friendly and welcoming. Bright, cozy and welcoming atmosphere all around the hostel. I'll definitely stay here again if I'll visit Milan once again.

• 29th May 2015
  • South Korea

I was really surprised by how nice and friendly the staff was. I walked in and got my free welcome drink as well as some cake to nibble on. They were extremely nice throughout the day and it was definitely a great place to be. I was there for a night, but a live band was playing also. So it was just fun and the rooms are also really clean. I'd definitely recommend, it was one of the best hostels I've been too!

• 26th May 2015

very nice hostel but kind of missing something

The staff were awesome and very helpful.

Everything about this hostel is amazing! It's location in Milan is great, but there isn't all that much to do in the city

one of the best hostels I've ever stay! the staff is so friendly n' when u arrive they welcome u with a free drink, there also some aperitivo during the night! breakfast is so good! the location is perfect! nothing bad to say, just the price haha but is milano!

Absolutely fantastic! Would recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Milan! Only stayed one night but still loved it! Free dinner, free welcome drink, free breakfast, and friendly staff! What's not to love? One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at!