Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

I had an amazing time here, i was travelling alone and met so many people at the free dinner. Although, it's a bit pricey everything which is included really was worth it!

I really enjoyed my time at Ostello Bello. Staff very pleasant with me, always took care of me. A very nice experience for me. I'll back one day. Keep your smile and your energie for a very long time. Have a nice day. Sylvie

• 7th Mar 2014

I was really reaaly excited about this place, cool decorations, nice stuff, you feel like being home ;) i only didnt give cleanliness 100% as this simply depends on people you share your room with, 8 girls is still 8 girls :D

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Slovakia

Your staff was so great, always more than helpful. The party at night made the stay so lively, and I met so many new people. Keep up the good work I hope to return one day.

• 5th Mar 2014

Definitly the best hostel in Milan!! No doubt!! Clean room, bath, kitchens, every place. Want to say that the staff are very friendly and carefull, specially my new polish friend Luiza the beautifull blonde girl recepcionist, she is so lovely and carefull with everyone, she's always smiling and want to help, so friendly too, and Giulia too, she's so lovely and I passed amazing days there...sometimes I go only to the "aperitivo" that's amazing dinner!!!

Perfect location, very close to the Duomo. The supermarket and post office are also nearby. It's really convenient to live there. I lived in a 8 Female Dorm on the 1st floor and the WIFI was available in the room! Great! Besides breakfast, the lunch buffet was also included. Pasta, salad, bread, different kinds of vegetable and paste. Very good! But the breakfast was too basic. I like the atmosphere there the most.. In the evening there would be lots of young people get together to have a drink.

I loved my stay at Ostello Bello mainly because of it's staff. From the moment I checked in I sensed the very friendly, social and laid back vibe. Luiza checked me in and we remained in contact for the length of my stay! She would join me & friends and she was very helpful with any questions I had about the hostel. It's not all the time that a staff member can so quickly become a friend! The appetitivo part of every night was a great way to meet others staying at the hotel and locals.

I don't usually leave comments for places but here I am. The atmosphere at Ostello Bello was so warm and friendly! I would return to Milan just to stay there.

• 2nd Mar 2014

Very friendly staff showing us Florence, great breakfast and clean room. Would choose this hostel if I go back to Florence again:) Thank you for giving us such a good time:D

This is a great hostel! We had the best time here, met great people and didn't want to leave! Good wifi, Good shower!

• 27th Feb 2014

Great, great place! The cover everything a traveller need and even more! Staff is amazingly helpful and polite, the environment is very fun and nice, the rooms and the breakfast are great and the kitchen even better! I would highly recommend to go there, cause I do want to go back already!

Overall Great Place!!! From the moment I walked inside to the moment I left I was treated very nice by the staff. They helped with all my questions concerning my questions. The place was super clean and the atmosphere was great. I had no complaints.

I only didn't understood why my last night was 13€ more expensive than the other (smae room and same bed, from thursday to friday). Except this, all was perfect. Thanks.

• 23rd Feb 2014

Great (but not really cheap) option to stay in Milan. Staff is oustanding, beds are comfy, facilities are good. Gets VERY crowded on weekends. The only drawback is the underbed lockers which are hardly possible to lock with a small (common) padlock. Very good, anyway. Can definitely recommend it.

i had a great time and i would stay there again for sure

Im missing Betty who was very kind to all the guests . Actually I paid twice for my dinner becasue there was someting wrong with the card leader. But all your staff helped me and crearified what went on and paid back in cash at the end. It was first time for me to stay in Hostel not hotel so I didnt expect much to get refund. I was really moved and will stay with you next time in100 in Milan. If I should say something as a complaint then I will talk about the noise during nyt because of the bar

• 18th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

Perfect . Really i love . There was a reason i stay millano. I never forget they's kindness. I want to stay everyday ♡♡♥♥

• 18th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

I stayed only one night in Ostello Bello and it was lovely! Although I'm not staying there anymore, I still go at noon to have a drink, enjoy nice music and meet interesting people.

• 16th Feb 2014
  • Venezuela

Awesome hostel, cool staff, perfectly located, cool events. Just a fun place!

• 14th Feb 2014

Ostello Bello was the best Hostel experience I have had thus far. The staff are incredibly friendly and give great recommendations (thank you Frederico). The hostel is very clean (rooms cleaned daily), very secure and there is even free food in the very nicely maintained kitchen. Free pasta buffet for dinner if you want it. Very welcoming environment. Minor downsides -breakfast not much, check in process slow, I booked weeks in advance and paid more money than same day bookings - not cool.