Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Easily one of the best hostels I've stayed at on my trip. Staff are the friendliest I've ever met. It's slightly more expensive but you totally get your money's worth with the free breakfast, dinner and free snacks / pasta in the kitchen. Location is perfect, in walking distance from most sites. The restaurant / bar is open to locals and very popular in its own right. This can be a bit mixed - usually packed and sometimes hard to meet people as locals don't want to socialise with travellers.

Great hostel all around.

The staff couldn't have been more helpful- it's worth the splurge on this hostel- breakfast and dinner are included and they also have free snacks up on their terrace level. The bar always has something happening and it's a short walk to the duomo. If I go back to Milan I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

It was my first time in a hostel and it was an incredible experience, They have live music every week and a lobby plenty of people to hang out with. Staff was amazing from the receptionist to the bartender. Keep on rockin' guys!

• 16th Dec 2015

Best hostel I've stayed in. Most definitely made Milan much more fun. Great dinner and breakfast plus 24/7 free pasta and amazing staff. Such a great experience would recommend for anyone!

It's probably the best hostel I've stayed in till date. The location, security, cleanliness is all very good.. The staff deserves special mention. The entire staff is very friendly and helpful. Moreover the food is free round the clock for guests :)

Before going to a new city or staying at a new hostel I always find myself repeating(singing) the Whitney Houston lyrics, 'How will I know? (Don't trust your feelings)'. How will I know if a place is actually going to be a great experience or a dud?? Turns out this hostel was a great experience. Now I know. Oh, yes, now I know. I hope to return again. I joked I would write that everything was awesome except for Helder, but he was also awesome so I guess my joke is ruined. -Noa.

Probably the best hostel i ever stayed at! Such a great place- awsome vibe, great location, and amazing and welcoming staff who are determind to make your stay in the best way you can possably have! And though the showers could be a little bit better.. the rooms are very nice and clean, with very comfy beds. other than that- i had a really good time staying in this hostel and hope to return there someday.. Thank you guys so much for a woderful stay:)

• 11th Dec 2015
  • Israel

A warm welcoming with a very good pasta and nice, smiling and helpful staff. Tasty beverages in the pub on the ground floor. GREAT location: main points of Milan can be reached within five minutes on feet (Duomo, Metro station, fashion area, Colonne di San Lorenzo etc.). :) Maybe the price seems high, but hostel is worth the money.

The best hostel. I will be staying again. Thank you

• 1st Dec 2015

What an incredible hostel! I spent five days here and always looked forward to returning to relax and meet people after a busy day sightseeing. The staff were all brilliant: so friendly and always cared how your stay was going. I met some great people from all over the world, and my room was big, clean and had great facilities for locking up suitcases. Free breakfast and aperitivo saved me a lot of money, as well as a free welcome drink once you have arrived. Thanks for an amazing stay!

• 29th Nov 2015

Definitely my first choice hostel if I ever have to go back to Milan

• 28th Nov 2015
  • Trinidad And Tobago

It's overrated, room and bed was small, food was average

What's not to like?! Free drink on arrival, free dinner, free breakfast (including delicious eggs), awesome staff, lovely rooms, super comfy beds, great central location. The only thing I didn't like was that I was only staying one night and not for a lot longer. Fab - keep it up and I'll be back.

Welcomed as a king (queen) from the staff; They showed me around to end up in a lovely spacious room (absolute cleanliness). But I endded up enjoying a lot more their terraces, kitchen (with free food? what else?) and game room (futsball, guitar, board games and open wifi!) where I met fabulous new freinds! Dubai, Korea, Taiwan, Peru... I can now travel the world ! And obviously come back to you ! Thank you for your amazing work !

I was feeling tired from travelling but as soon as I arrived to reception, the atmosphere and warm welcomes lifted my spirit. I was pleasantly surprised by this little gem of a hostel.

Very good hostel. Bright and clean rooms. The atmosphere in the ground floor (eating, relaxing area) is really great! Very well located. You can go walking everywhere. May be on the first look you think that is a little bit expensive, because you can found for 40 euros hotel accommodation, but this worth for every penny. They will welcome you with big smile beer or glass of wine and very good pasta :)))) Believe me for all that you get from this hostel price is nothing ....

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Macedonia

I just loved the Hostel, the location was great within waking distance to the Duomo. The Staff couldn't be more friendly, nice and helpful, had a wine as welcome drink and a small brownie and it's also included breakfast AND DINNER in the rate, it was awesome, cause it also brings a great atmosphere to the hostel to get everyone together in the lobby and meet new people. Rooms are really clean and nice. Have nothing to complain about, everything was just great!

For sure Ostello Bello is the best hostel in Italy! I love my stay there. The location was perfect, less than 7 minutes walking to Duomo in the heart of Milan. The staff was very friend, kind and helpful all the time. The rooms are very modern and clean with very good private bathrooms. They already have a very nice lounge area where you can enjoy the bar and free food that they offer at evening. The breakfast was very good also. I love the place. The best place to stay in Milano without doubt.

• 9th Nov 2015

One of my favorite hostels worldwide. It was my second stay and I will definitely come back!

• 6th Nov 2015