Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Perfect Hostel in Milan. Has great facilities and they are on every detail. The staff was very helpful and kind.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Awesome hostel. Staff are super friendly. Facilities are fantastic. Breakfast is awesome. So is the free buffet dinner! Coffee was to die for. Close to everything in the city.

we liked the hostel but nevertheless there are some things to say:breakfast was not that satisfying(no fresh bread,orange juice was filled in such cool bottles but not tasty..).check-in could be more efficient!stuff was very cool/friendly.thanks a lot!

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

One of the best hostels I've stayed in!

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Wales

Great atmosphere. Amazing deal for the budget conscious traveller with a decent breakfast and aperitivo for supper. Very close to all major attractions. Staff very accomodating. The common area also functions as local pub/bar. Well equiped dorm and private rooms (stayed in both). Free maps and Internet. Interactive atmosphere. Overall a fantastic hostel/poshtel.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

This was the best hostel! I travel a lot but this hostel surpassed all of my expectations. I wish all of the hostels were as good as this one. I liked that by staying Ostello Bello, I was given discounts for happy hour and stores. So nice! And the staff was just lovely. They were genuinely nice and very helpful.

Really friendly staff Hortensia received me with a plate of pasta and something I want for drink. It's easy to find the only thing I would like to add is that it's better to take off the metro at the Duomo station not missouri. My room ates werenot that kind but thata not hostels fault. 100%

It was amazing that we can have breakfast until 1 pm. There is an elevator, personal light, and a personal locker under the bed! Also there was a free dinner at 7~9 I remember. Beds were nice, clean, room was big enough for 8 people! There is a kitchen and fridge also. Common area has a good atmostphere.

Honestly the best hostel I've ever stayed in, and I don't say that lightly. It is so well situated and made it very easy to get my bearings around a city I don't know. The bathroom was cleaned everyday which was a great touch. The staff are lovely, particularly Barbra and another woman whose name I didn't get but she has an adorable 5 year old daughter. The free breakfast is fantastic and the free dinner is convenient. Thank you to all at Ostello Bello who make it a joy to be there! I recommend

Although they had some issues with door cards, which could not be solved in time and I had to share my card with another guest staying in my room, the staff was very helpful and kind in handling the problem.

Hostel at great location with very helpful staff. Nice rooms

Fantastic hostel. I've done quite a lot and Ostello Bello will be in my top 3 for sure. Never known a hostel that besides free breakfast also serves a quite tasty dinner for free. Welcome drink and top notch friendy staff. I would return in a hearthbeat!

I really liked my stay in Ostello Bello! I stayed only for one night, but I wish I could stay more! The atmosphere is great and the staff are super nice and friendly!!! I met Barbara on my check-in and I felt really welcomed! She speaks spanish too! :) Tip: there is free food and tea in the kitchen that is really useful, especially if you come back late at night and hungry! (It would be nice if there was more space between the lower and the upper bed in the bunk beds.)

It's a excelent hostel!!! Nothing to complain about!! on the contrary, only compliments !! has everything you need: towels, breakfast, dinner, animation, tranquility, location! Definitely recommend!!

Friendly staff, great atomsphere

• 27th Jan 2015

The best hostel I've ever been with. Also great for its free food always available. The staff is lovely and warm, always available.

• 27th Jan 2015

Really good hostel.

• 26th Jan 2015

Great place to lay my head. Wish I'd managed to get a private room but still the communal rooms were great. Very clean, very pleasant and the staff ensured a very positive atmosphere. The beer on arrival was top class.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

I had fantastic time at Ostello Bello! Fantastic stuff of hostel, great people in room, clean rooms! All in all one day of fun and vine. :) Thanks to Barbara especially! :)

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Serbia

We had a brief but excellent stay. Although a slight problem with one of the people we were sharing the room with (he came in drunk to the room at night), the staff were very kind and helpful, and it wasn't a major problem. In the future I would just like to recommend that the staff establish certain "conditions" to allow people to enter or not, depending on their "state". Seeing that if you're sharing a room with other people, you should respect their sleeping hours...

• 23rd Jan 2015