Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Best hostel i have stayed at in italy!! You get a lot for your money compared to other hostels i have stayed at. FREE food, and one free drink when you arrive! Perfect for when you dont want to eat out everynight or spend money on food 👍🏼 Wifi works well. Staff is super chill and nice! The only minorrr con is that the AC didnt work super well in the room ( lobby was fine!) so it was a little hard to sleep, but the rest was perfect :)

It's like the bloody ritz! The staff are so welcoming, you get a welcome drink and food and the showers are amazing! Slept like a baby after a long day travelling and then had a lovely Breakfast, which is included in the price. Well worth the every penny :)

Only stayed for one night but had a great time. Staff make you feel at home as soon as you arrived, I was adorned with free food and alcohol. The atmosphere is excellent, the bar is also the entrance lobby thus throughly promoting a vibrant social dynamic. The down stairs games room is perfect for those wanting to have some fun but chill and a really cute terrace for those feeling romantic. Only a 10 minute walk from the duomo so great location. Due to my short stay thats all I can say.

AMAZING! Great atmosphere, staff is extremely helpful and pleasant. Great place to go to meet people and have a good time. Breakfast is included. Fruit, eggs, yogurt, drinks, toast, cereal and more. Wonderful stay overall. Would go back in a heart beat.

Bed sheets weren't done! Unbelievable considering you pay a premium to stay at this hostel. Place stinks

All the People from the hostel were so friendly and the athmoshare was very excellent.

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 41+

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in.. and I have been using hostels regularly for 15 years All staff were brilliant,, breakfast and evening meal 'laid on' were great,, and the place understands the stresses of travelling - eg. free drink (and bit of food) on arrival I thought it was brilliant,, and will be coming again! Thanks to everyone at Hostello Bello

Easy walking distance to all mayor sights, close to main train station. Kitchen with free food, amazing breakfast and free dinner! Very nice and helpful staff. Stayed in 8 bed mixed dorm - only one shower and toilet was in the same room. Couldn't pee cause bathroom aways occupied. Overall: Great place to stay for backpackers who want to get to know new people and don't want to spend lots of money.

What a great place to stay! From the moment you step through the door, you're greeted by the lovely staff with a free drink and a smile. The atmosphere in the communal areas is very warm, the breakfast and dinner were great even though I was just by myself. The hostel has two terraces with hammocks, which are great places to chill and relax. It was impossible to get any sleep however! My bed was creaking whenever I moved, three people were snoring loudly and it was too hot by morning.

Very welcoming staff. Looked after us well. Didn't realise that meals were included

After a month of travel and more than enough hostel stays, Ostello is by far the nicest place I've stayed at. The hostel itself is gorgeous, very very modern, all the facilities are beyond satisfactory. And the staff is just amazing, shout out to Barbara for the immense amount of brownies. I would recommend staying here absolutely, and would come back myself every time I'm in Milan.

Ostello Bello in Milan is the best place to be!! The rooms are really good, the food, the atmosphere and the staff is really nice people! It's 10 min walking from Duomo, so its almost near from everything! I had already been to many hostels and Ostello Bello Milano was the best one so far!!!

• 27th Jul 2015

Great location, staff was super helpful and the atmosphere is really good in the bar and in the common areas

Definitely the best dorm room i have ever stayed in. The hostel is clean, large and modern. The balconies are fabulous and the staff very helpful. The location is close to Duomo and the metro which is convenient. Security with lockers is great and the hostel offers you anything you don't have. Towels, soap, shampoo even a lock! Wonderful stay!

• 27th Jul 2015

Loved my stay here, the staff was very helpful and kind. I ran into trouble when I got to Milan but this place felt like home after a couple of days, grazie!

• 27th Jul 2015

I loved Ostello Bello! The staff were super rad and super friendly and even had had a drink or two with us when they finished their shift! Breakfast and dinner included makes up for the slightly high cost. Atmosphere was excellent as a lot of the hostel guests all sat together for dinner and drinks after dinner! Location was pretty convenient but I don't recommend trying to walk from Milano Centrale. Take the underground instead! Would definitely stay here again!

Very well run and feels like a hostel should be. The ladies there went out of the way to help us. Great location.

My second summer in a row in Ostello Bello and I'll surely be back. Best Hostel ever and I've been to many around Europe. BIG thanks to Max, Magali and other staff who I didn't catch their name , they're simply amazing. Location is also great, 5 minutes from Duomo and Metro etc. 10/10 overall.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Iran

It's hard to believe this is a hostel! A complimentary cake and drink was the perfect welcome before the free dinner. Everything you need is here.. maps, free food, air con, book swap, free food and free food. I would recommend to ANYONE regardless of age.

10 out of 10! This hostel is more than just awesome. Location, staff, atmosphere... everything is perfect. The price could be a little bit expensive for the backpackers on a budget, but it's totally worthy. I would definitely stay at this hostel if I visit Milano again.

• 22nd Jul 2015