Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

best one i have ever stayed.

• 12th Jul 2015

It was such a good hostel very nice!!

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Friendly staff and great facilities. Free food whenever, either in the common room or the fully stocked guest kitchen. Only a 10 minute walk to Duomo cathedral.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

I have stayed in hostels all throughout Europe and this was possibly the best one I've ever been to. The staff was unbelievably helpful and friendly and the hostel was clean and in a great location. There was free breakfast until noon and free dinner in the evening. When I checked in after a long flight I received a complimentary glass of wine which was much needed! I am doing a solo 3 week trip around italy and so far no other hostels compared to the one in Milan!

I loved this hostel! It has a great atmosphere and tons of other backpackers staying there! It was really nice to have both breakfast and dinner included in the price (definitely saves you money). The location is also great, right near the cathedral and shopping district! I would highly recommend it to anyone thinking of going to Milan!

This hostel was fantastic due to it's vibe and atmosphere created by the hostel staff. They are friendly and helpful and for this reason my stay in Milan was amazing. Also, the hostel offers free dinner which is great and saves so much money. Importantly, it is a very authentic hostel. All the workers are Italian and other Italians come to eat and drink at the bar. It isn't one of those hostels only full of travelers. It is truly an awesome experience.

Location, location, location! Other bests: included breakfast & dinner, terraces AND the most amazing staff anywhere!!!

Awesome hostel, great location, fun atmosphere, very helpful staff--a great experience. Thank you Ostello Bello!

• 5th Jul 2015

Possibly the best hostel ive stayed in. Staff were fantastic! Keep it up guys.

• 4th Jul 2015

I really enjoyed staying at Ostello Bello, all staff are so friendly and helpful. They have everything, I mean EVERYTHING for you there as a solo tourist. It definitely makes you feel like your second home in MILANO :) Definitely recommend for those who are looking for the hostel in the heart of the city.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Thailand

The staff are very friendly and nice. They are always happy to help. The whole place is a social hub. It has so much more vibe and energy. Itis not just a hostel for cheap sleep but a place to build stories as part of your Europe adventure.

• 3rd Jul 2015

absolutely MASSIVE lockers that I was surprised my bag fit COMFORTABLY into! And free food wins my heart anywhere I go. The dinner was really good, different options throughout the two hours. I think there was an eggplant lasagne which was delicious. The staff were all super friendly and attentive.. Just a lovely place :)

Friendly and helpful staff welcomes you with a free drink. Clean and new rooms, free towels, everything was great. But the price could be cheaper.

Incredible. After a short but hot walk from the metro station the staff offered me a free welcome drink. A nice cold beer was just what I needed. After that We were very pleased with two beds in an eight person suite, very comfortable with large lockers under each bed. A free lock was provided too. Best value for money

My twin sister and I stayed here for two nights and it was one of the best experiences we had on our entire trip. The staff was accommodating, there was complimentary breakfast and apertivo, a beautiful location, and a fantastic atmosphere.

• 30th Jun 2015

I stayed at about 20 different hostels during my Eurotrip and this one is solidly top 3. From the welcome drink (and small spaghetti) as soon as I walked in, to Federico ensuring I got a bottom bunk, to the fully stocked kitchen with spaghetti, sauce and all kinds of veggies and to the breakfast and dinner included,I cannot fault this place. The rooms have a great layout, even though I was sharing a room with 7 girls, there was enough space and mirrors. Loved my stay!

Free breakfast and dinner as well as snacks provided in the kitchen throughout the day, what's not to love?! The staff gave us a bottle of wine as well and were always super friendly and informative. The rooms were basic but with individual racks and outlets in each bunk. The rooftop terrace is lovely and the bar downstairs is a blast. Great hostel for meeting people, best one I've stayed in in a while.

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at

Friendliest staff ever! Great location, super close to the Duomo. Love how breakfast is all day and the security provided through keycard access. Shoutout to Lorenzo for being so helpful when I had my accident. Will definitely stay here again if I'm back in Milan :)

By far one of the best hostel stays I have ever had! They staff was super kind and willing to answer any questions I had. They offered beverages and food to- which is great for a traveler on the go. The facilities were clean and tidy. I would highly recommend.