Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

One of the best Hostels I have ever stayed at! The location was perfect. The 6 bed dorm hade a private bathroom with a shower and even a nice patio. I met a lot of awesome people and the free breakfast and dinner was really great! The highlight though was definitely the staff. Magali and Barbara in the reception was truely amazing! I am coming back for sure... :)

I really loved this hostel, is the best i've ever been! People are great and super friendly. Totally recomended :)

Excellent hostel! Staff is extremely friendly and helpful! Great atmosphere! We loved it and will definitely stay there again the next time!

I had such an amazing time staying at Ostello. It's undeniable hot points are location, staff hospitality and social atmosphere! I arrived late friday evening soaking wet from the rain outside and as soon as I got in and identified myself I was offered warm pasta and a cold beer, just what you need. This was also FREE courtesy of the hostel. I would recommend this place for solo traveller and group alike. It has adequate facilities and offering for both demographic as well as locals.

This was my very first stay at a hostel ever, and I had a great time at Ostello Bello! I was very surprised because my expectations weren't too high for hostels in general, but the staff was incredibly nice and helpful, and the environment was wonderful. The common areas are very nice and peaceful during the day, and lively with locals and guests later in the evening. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone in Milan!

Ostello Bello is an experience in itself, from the rooftop garden/kitchen, to private terrace in my room, and the front desk/ bar/cafe/restaurant, they've literally nailed it all down. Great atmosphere, the dinners are free, unlimited, and awesome, great staff, and a nice mix of locals and backpackers, a bit pricey, but totally worth it!

This place costs more than the other hostels in Milan but it's worth the money! The staff are great and always wanting to help or just be friendly. Free breakfast and dinner is awesome. No complaints.

Best thing that can happen to you in MILAN is ostello bello. Cheers

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • India

The staff was hospitable, professional, and friendly. Certainly the highlight of my stay in Milan.

I was pleasantly surprised with just about every aspect of this hostel. The staff was very helpful, the facilities were great and the location is ideal. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap stay in Milan.

• 21st Nov 2014

really nice and helpful staff and the location is very central (near to duomo and the shopping streets) the rooms were very well cleaned everyday, unfortunately my roommates always left the bathroom so dirty and disgusting within only a few hours .. atmosphere is also great and you meet nice people only thing: its very loud at night, so ear plugs are a good idea :-) nethertheless you do everything right by booking a stay at ostello bello

Good - if what you want is just hang out and have a party. If not, it may be difficult to sleep while there is a party in the hostel. The staff certainly very nice, they call you by your name and they are ready to help you with whatever you need. Beds not really worth the value, bunk beds very unstable, they move with whichever of "sleepers" moving. But yes, except the sleeping part, my experience was mostly good.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Slovakia

Had one of the best times ever at Ostello Bello! The staff is great, friendly, and very helpful.

• 20th Nov 2014

The staff was very friendly and the downstairs area is an open cafe where both guests and locals like to hang out. The social areas were cool. I enjoyed the free breakfast and the rooms were clean, comfortable, and nice. The location was good and it was easy to get around to most touristy spots in Milan by foot. I see a lot of complaints about value, but honestly, you pay for what you get. If you want a comfortable travel experience, I would recommend staying here when visiting Milan.

The Hostel is excellent, but the added value is due to the STAFF (amazing people, hard workers ). If you are looking for a real MADE IN ITALY experience in a dynamic city, this is the place. Hoping to have the time to come back!.. Cheers

Only stayed one night but was defintely the fanciest hostel I stayed in in Italy. It was very busy when I arrived with lots of people drinking and socialising but I was welcomed warmly by reception and given a nice bowl of pasta. Very much appreciated after a long day travelling. Breakfast was good and perfect location just off a main shopping street which leads straight to the Duomo.

밀라노 가시는 배낭여행분들 여기 최고에요! 두오모 등지고 자라매장 앞에서 버스타면 세정거장 정도구요. 걸어서도 금방이에요. 도착하면 프리음료 제공해주고 주방가면 스낵이랑 간단한 파스타도 준비되어 있구요. 밤에는 바에서 공연하는 데 그때도 따로 술 주문하지 않아도 음식제공!! 배낭여행자들에게는 가격대비 강추!

Loved the atmosphere of the hostel. Easy to chat with others and ask for advice about travel and eating. The staff was very helpful and there was always someone there to help.

The environment is great, a good place to meet travellers and locals (it is also a bar). Every staff member is exceptionally friendly, helpful, and attentive. You can't go wrong with a free breakfast and dinner! The beds could be more comfortable, try not to get a top bunk as it's rickety and the ladder detaches.

our room was good and clean but it was so cold and there were not enough blankets

• 17th Nov 2014