Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Very close to duomo, good vibe, very clean and free food is always a winner!

While I didn't really enjoy Milan the city, this hostel was absolutely amazing. I would come back to Milan just for the hostel. This place is seriously awesome. It's the only option for accommodation!

Great Hostel. Free breakfast and dinner. Great places to hang out in and around the hostel. Staff is very helpful and friendly.

Best hostel I've stayed in. SO fun. The first night there was a group of people playing guitar and singing downstairs in the basement. Very cool environment. Complimentary breakfast and happy hour for dinner ($5 drink and free buffet of food). What could be better? I would stay there again and I HIGHLY recommend it.

• 25th Apr 2015

This is one of the best hostels I've been to. It has the friendliest staff ever who go above and beyond to help you out and make you feel at home. The facilities were very modern and super clean and the hostel has everything any traveller might ever need. The atmosphere was pretty good and it was a mix of travellers and locals from Milano as the bar is also open to the public till 1 AM. Doors are completely sound proof so you get a good night's sleep. Good place to meet other travellers.

Loved it!!!

The staff are who make this atmosphere welcoming, warm and easy to start conversation with others. There so much free food you should not go hungry. However, you do have to go out and buy your Italian gelato. :) The overall talk amongst guests, is that it is the best hostel. They do have a public bar, so it is very noisy in the evenings, especially weekends. But there are several quiet lounges you can use. Free ear plugs help as well. I LOVED MY STAY,!,

• 24th Apr 2015

When I read the description I couldn't quite believe all the positive reviews. Apparently they are all true. The bunk beds are not my favourite, but otherwise it's great. 10 minutes walk from the Duomo, amazingly friendly stuff, good atmosphere, piano, guitars, clean showers, clean sheets etc.

This is probably one of the best hostels I have stayed in! I got in very late and was greated warmly with a free drink and some pasta! I was starving! The rooms were spacious and clean. I would definitely stay here again.

The hostel was easy to find and the staff were very welcoming upon my arrival. The facilities are clean and secure and it's fantastic that they have terraces on each floor and a well stocked guest kitchen. The beds could be upgraded, and the downside of the bathrooms in the rooms is that the kitchen, sink and toilet are in the same room so only one person goes in at a time.

The hostel is very modern and new, with beautiful decor. Bathrooms and rooms are spacious , clean and well equipped. The hostel has many places to common use, all great! The food is very good and is for free! The bar and restaurant is open for non guests, but with security and soundproofing in the rooms. Thus, it is a great place for socializing. Staff always present, usually very kind. Possibly the best place to stay in Milan!

• 8th Apr 2015

Fun staff, great bar, and fun people all around. Close to all the main sights (10-15 min. walk to all), and the free welcome drink was nice. The terrace on the 3rd floor was a great place for lounging, and even got a bit of a tan. 100% would recommend this hostel.

Great place to stay if you're on a budget because you can have all meals settled in this place! Great services offered and very nice staffs!

Wow! What a treat! To begin with the directions to the hostel were perfect! The staff is great! The location is great! I can't wait to try another Ostello Bello hostel. I thin Myanmar may be next

Great hostel I like everything about it. The rooms, the bar and restaurant were great. I highly recommend it.

This hostel is perfect.

Free food is nice. But one of the staff has got weird attitude when she introduce the hostel to me. Maybe that is her problem. Others are very kind.

What a wonderful hostel! I loved wverything about it and would absolutely stay there again if I had the chance! It is a bit pricy, but if you have meals there I think the price is worth it! The staff could not have been any more welcoming, helpful, and friendly. Thank you for a great stay in Milan!

Excellent hostel. Upstairs kitchen and terrace are wonderful. Nice staff. A special Easter Lunch was awesome. Thanks.

Great vibe and very clean rooms. They greeted us with a free beer and cheery disposition. Great location and the lobby is very lively at night with cool music and drinks. Would recommend to anyone and everyone. Best hostel in Milan by far.