Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Best hostel ever!!! Food anytime and everywhere, great vibe, locals mixed with guests! It was my birthday and they (thanks, Jade) gave me cake and sang happy birthday, so cute!

Ostello Bello lived up to it's reputation. Enjoyed staff. Very fun and helpful. Enjoyed the free beer and the food served only at their choice of table full of strangers to ensure people mix. Had lots of fun and added very much to the positive experience I had in my one overnight in Milan.

The best hostel ever, so friendly & super helpful! Gave a personal induction & welcome which was amazing! The facilities were great & so was the free breakfast & meal. A cosy kitchen with fridge full of food too. Rooms clean & tidy, with good shower & secure draws under bunks to lick your stuff away. Good entertainment & busy bar on a night. Best Hostel ever!

The best hostel ever!! Lovely stuff and great location! Good way to meet people!!

Staff were super helpful and really felt like they cared about their jobs and the people staying there. Free dinner was great. Free breakfast was ok but not the best I've had. The common bar area was frequented by a lot of locals, which meant it was always busy, but also meant that unless you speak Italian it's not very inviting. But overall it was an excellent value for your money while in Milan and I'd stay again.

Ero gia stato all' ostello Bello e ci sono ritornato con piacere. Beh non è solo un ostello.È anche un pub, una caffetteria e tutto quello che volete! Il personale è il top ! Decisamente uno staff grandioso di un' attenzione ed una gentilezza incomparabile, mettendo a proprio agio i clienti non appena mettono piede nell ostello!! Lo consiglio vivamente!

Brilliant place to stay in Milan. Huge thank you to the staff who made us feel so welcome after a huge travel day and a massive thank you for helping ensure we got to our train on time! The place has a great atmosphere and the free food and all the facilities that are available makes it such a lovely place to stay in Milan. Would highly recommend it.

One of the most amazing hostels I've ever been too. Staff was incredible and friendly. Aperitivo was delicious and fantastic way to meet people from the community. Rooms were incredibly clean .

Best hostel in milano

This was the best hostel I've stayed in for my six week trip. The atmosphere is amazing and the rooms are really clean. Water is hot. Perfect.

The hostel's name matches with everything you have been offered as soon as you enter into the Ostello Bello. The staff is friendly, the atmosphere is vibrant and the facilities are great. it is a little bit expensive to be an hostel, but considering I went during the EXpo and the location ( 5mins walk to the Dom) maybe it is not! Thanks Ostello Bello! Arrivederci

• 14th Oct 2015

I stayed several times to Ostello Bello. This time, the price was really expensive. around 50 euros. because of Expo in Milano. hope that in the future the price will not be 70 euros. even for a swiss guy, it will be too expensive. About staff, they are very nice and helpful. they gave me free pasta and drink when I arrived in the hostel. the location is perfect . in center of Milan near Duomo.

Really cool hostel with an awesome bar downstairs. As a solo traveller though it was job of hard to meet people because the bar is open to the general public. Staff were excellent, very helpful, and knowledgable.

Perfect! Kindly, lovely hostel! I miss Milan and Ostello! I'd like to go to there^^ ! (But There were many mosquito. I was bitten by a mosquito so now I'm itchy. T-T)

this place was fantastic every thing was ok . well come back next year

Stayed 2 nights when I visited EXPO. This is definitely the best hostel I've ever been to. The staff was very kind and helpful (and spoke English well), providing the kind of treatment you don't get in many of the more expensive hotels. There was a free welcome drink and cookies when I arrived, as well as decent quality free breakfast and dinner every day. The atmosphere was really great and I met people from all over the world (as well as locals) at the hostel bar. Would definitely stay again!

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, really excellent staff, and a very central location. Atmosphere was great too.

my most favorite hostel! extremely clean and there is a free breakfast AND dinner buffet. to top it off, the staff was extremely friendly and even helped me buy medication at the nearby pharmacy :)

Staff were fantastic and very welcoming. Rooms were vey clean and well kept. Complimentary breakfast and free food was a big plus! Great location close to main shopping area and sights. Great atmosphere and overall fantastic! Would highly recommend!

• 27th Sep 2015

First, Ostello Bello is expensive. If you can afford it, you won't find better. Staff is extremely friendly. Free breakfast is more than most hostels. Free dinner Buffett is actually very good. They put all the leftovers in the fridge upstairs. You won't go hungry. I got a free t-shirt. Yes it's expensive, and I know the value of the food doesn't make up for the difference in cost, but if you're in Milan for a while, splurge and stay at the best place in the city.