Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Very good hostel! Good atmosphere! Staff very knowledgeable! The bar beneath the hostel is very excited, especially on weekends, and not bother anything in the room stay! Recommend! -------------------------------------- Hostel muito bom! Boa atmosfera! Equipe muito bem preparada! O bar em baixo do hostel é muito animado, principalmente nos finais de semana, e não incomodam em nada na estada do quarto! Recomendo!

Excellent clean hostel with free food and apperitivo. Great location, walking distance to Duomo and on Via Torino street. Highly recommended hostel. On the flip side: the dorm beds are not sturdy and makes noise especially while climbing up etc. Otherwise a great place :)

Great hostel! I loved the service and the accommodations. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends :)

One of the best hostels I've been to. Staff is really friendly and worried about your well-being. Location is really central in Milan. The room is equipped with a really good bathroom and shower and the beds are really good. The best part however was the atmosphere. Everyday I arrived there after a long tourism day, the hostel bar (lobby) was full with people drinking, talking and having a nice time (both tourists and locals). Totally worth the money!

Hostel is populated by all age groups. They have breakfast and dinner. Dinner is the time that gives you an opportunity to meet other fellow travelers. Main area is open to locals that was great also. oom. Great value for money and the place is quite clean. Staff is very friendly, bar prices are good. There is an event organizer that is a great feature of this hostel. I would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone...

The good part about the hostel was that it was close to everything. Within walking distance. Also the dinner was buffet and it was amazing. Breakfast goes until whenever you want which was nice. The staff were relaxed and friendly except for the the girl that was there when we were checking out with brown hair. She was really rude and just put a damper on what would have been a great experience.

Couldn't fault it! Great hostel really enjoyable stay would definitely go back, the staff were so friendly and helpful, great breakfast, we stayed when there was a free dinner put on aswell and that was lovely! Such a nice atmosphere in the hostel, live music was on both nights of my stay! Brilliant place!! Great facilities/extras too!

I loved tbis hostel! The staff were absolutely amazing and will definitely stay there again when I return to Milan! The guy on reception greeted with me wih beer and food and always remembered my name, he was really cool to talk to too!! The best atmosphere and probably best hostel I've stayed in and I've been all around America Australia Asia etc! Ostello bello 100%!! :)

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Wales

I looked for bad thing to write, but couldn't find any. This place is a really good value for your money!

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in! We had a really friendly welcome from the staff and the atmosphere was lively and fun. There was a lot of security doors between the front door and our bedroom which made us feel secure both about ourselves and our luggage. Very good location considering the price, right in the middle of Milan next to hotels many times the price. Breakfast was really good and included but more importantly ran from very early in the morning till whenever you wanted!

Facility is top notch, everything a hostel traveller needs, it has it. Price is not cheap, but it includes breakfast and dinner and one drink, so it justifies it in the Italian hostel price range. The only little shame is that receptionist Christina sometimes ignores guests. Hostel is very good.

Can't say enough amazing things about this hostel. Incredibly kind and fun atmosphere and staff. The amenities and food are great and the location is unbeatable. I want to return to Milan simply to return to the hostel! Very much worth every penny.

• 6th Jun 2014

Really excellent hostel.

It isn't cheap for a hostel but you're paying for great service. I had a private room - clean and sufficient but relatively small. Staff were very friendly and willing to go an extra mile. All in all, great service, I'd definitely stay here if I return. Thanks for making my stay so enjoyable!

I strongly recommend this hostel. the location is great (10 min walk from the duomo), the bedroom was confortable, the staff very cool. They offer a free drink when you arrive and they have free breakfast and free dinner (i've never seen this in a hostel!). Just great!

Best hostel I have stayed at. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Ostello Bello was the perfect place to stay during my one night in Milan. Centrally located and easy to find, very clean, and wonderfully helpful staff. Highly recommended!

• 2nd Jun 2014

I just stayed at Ostello Bello for one night (acutally my birthday) and it was great! While signing in I already met people, which I joined for going out in a nice quater nearby. As we came back there were still some people and staffmembers at the bar, so the night went on quite long (thanks for the limoncello anyways ;-) ). Unfortunately with the desciption from the hostel it was quite hard (exhausting being hang-over) to find the right train leaving Mailand!

Loved the atmosphere at this hostel and all the great amenities. Would definitely stay here again.

• 31st May 2014

This place is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I have stayed in many accross the globe and this one takes the cake. Breakfast is included which I've experienced before, however lunch and dinner are also included and you get a free welcome drink upon arrival. They keep freshly made pasta in the fridge so you can eat whenever you are hungry (that's what I mean by lunch) and there is also ingredients and a kitchen you can use if you don't like the pasta they have made. Love this place!