Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

생각보다 분위기 너무 좋고 두오모에서도 가까워요 많은 외국친구를 만나기도하고요 특히 스탭 완전 친절해요

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Do not stay anywhere else in Milan!!

This remains the best hostel in Europe.

great place, very comfy and clean - with international flair (real argentinean mate for example), very friendly staff (terrific!) - however the bunk beds in the dorms are really poor quality - they are literally shaking with the slightest move in the room (so somebody just walks by and you are already in a minor earthquake) - that really wasn't cool... would love to come back though for one of the private rooms in the third floor.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Austria

Ostello Bello was definitely one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed at. Atmosphere is great, good place to hang out with many nice details in furniture, wall paintings and pictures. Coffee and tea all day for free, breakfast is alright, nice bar. A cleaning woman looked after the rooms. There is only very little critique: I stayed in an 8-bed-dorm and there was only one bathroom which was a bit of a problem in the morning when in a hurry. What I have to mention: The carrot cake is awesome!

Thanks for all you help, you were all so friendly

Nice place, nice bar, nice people. A free drink to welcome while sorting out the paperwork is a nice touch, and all you need is close by and/or easy to get to. I'd be very happy to come back here :-)

It was awesome, in the heart of Milan. Stay here, seriously. Staff couldn't not have been more helpful with helping to finds lost bags at MXP too.

The staff was very welcoming and friendly. They were helpful at directions and telling you good places to go. The free breakfast and dinner was great. The dinner is open to the public but they are quick with refilling pasta ect. The whole place is designed really cool. The elevator was a big plus since my friend and I were traveling with big bags.

Great hostel in walking distance to most of the sights. Fantastic staff, always happy to help. The free food fridge in the kitchen was a personal highlight!

Very good hostel! Good atmosphere! Staff very knowledgeable! The bar beneath the hostel is very excited, especially on weekends, and not bother anything in the room stay! Recommend! -------------------------------------- Hostel muito bom! Boa atmosfera! Equipe muito bem preparada! O bar em baixo do hostel é muito animado, principalmente nos finais de semana, e não incomodam em nada na estada do quarto! Recomendo!

Excellent clean hostel with free food and apperitivo. Great location, walking distance to Duomo and on Via Torino street. Highly recommended hostel. On the flip side: the dorm beds are not sturdy and makes noise especially while climbing up etc. Otherwise a great place :)

Great hostel! I loved the service and the accommodations. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends :)

One of the best hostels I have stayed at! In a safe area over all of milan-some walk away from train station but not anything to complain about for me. Staff was exceptionally helpful in planning the next piece of my trip in italy. Rooms were clean. Wonderful to get some peace and quiet upstairs in the dorm room and a fun social atmosphere downstairs. Was at the limit of what I would be willing to pay for a hostel but the service was worth it. Would definitely stay here again!

One of the best hostels I've been to. Staff is really friendly and worried about your well-being. Location is really central in Milan. The room is equipped with a really good bathroom and shower and the beds are really good. The best part however was the atmosphere. Everyday I arrived there after a long tourism day, the hostel bar (lobby) was full with people drinking, talking and having a nice time (both tourists and locals). Totally worth the money!

Hostel is populated by all age groups. They have breakfast and dinner. Dinner is the time that gives you an opportunity to meet other fellow travelers. Main area is open to locals that was great also. oom. Great value for money and the place is quite clean. Staff is very friendly, bar prices are good. There is an event organizer that is a great feature of this hostel. I would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone...

The good part about the hostel was that it was close to everything. Within walking distance. Also the dinner was buffet and it was amazing. Breakfast goes until whenever you want which was nice. The staff were relaxed and friendly except for the the girl that was there when we were checking out with brown hair. She was really rude and just put a damper on what would have been a great experience.

Couldn't fault it! Great hostel really enjoyable stay would definitely go back, the staff were so friendly and helpful, great breakfast, we stayed when there was a free dinner put on aswell and that was lovely! Such a nice atmosphere in the hostel, live music was on both nights of my stay! Brilliant place!! Great facilities/extras too!

I loved tbis hostel! The staff were absolutely amazing and will definitely stay there again when I return to Milan! The guy on reception greeted with me wih beer and food and always remembered my name, he was really cool to talk to too!! The best atmosphere and probably best hostel I've stayed in and I've been all around America Australia Asia etc! Ostello bello 100%!! :)

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Wales

I looked for bad thing to write, but couldn't find any. This place is a really good value for your money!