Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Only stayed one night but was defintely the fanciest hostel I stayed in in Italy. It was very busy when I arrived with lots of people drinking and socialising but I was welcomed warmly by reception and given a nice bowl of pasta. Very much appreciated after a long day travelling. Breakfast was good and perfect location just off a main shopping street which leads straight to the Duomo.

밀라노 가시는 배낭여행분들 여기 최고에요! 두오모 등지고 자라매장 앞에서 버스타면 세정거장 정도구요. 걸어서도 금방이에요. 도착하면 프리음료 제공해주고 주방가면 스낵이랑 간단한 파스타도 준비되어 있구요. 밤에는 바에서 공연하는 데 그때도 따로 술 주문하지 않아도 음식제공!! 배낭여행자들에게는 가격대비 강추!

Loved the atmosphere of the hostel. Easy to chat with others and ask for advice about travel and eating. The staff was very helpful and there was always someone there to help.

The environment is great, a good place to meet travellers and locals (it is also a bar). Every staff member is exceptionally friendly, helpful, and attentive. You can't go wrong with a free breakfast and dinner! The beds could be more comfortable, try not to get a top bunk as it's rickety and the ladder detaches.

our room was good and clean but it was so cold and there were not enough blankets

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Iran

Ostello Bello is an example for the other Hostels. It had everything necessary for travelers, kept in great conditions > kitchen, lockers, laundry, bar, bathrooms, everything is just very clean, cosy and warm. Also, the staff is incredible, they do an amazing work there.

Beatiful and cozy hostel in the center of the city. Dorms were safe and clean, however the beds were a little shaky. This hostel offers decent breakfasts, free dinners plus there is also food like pasta available in the fridge. That was really great and helped me to save a lot of money! The only thing that I didn't really enjoy about this hostel was the fact that bar can get too busy and noisy because of the locals and it might be difficult to meet other travellers.

very helpful friendly staff great choice of free food in the evening great location cool vibe day and night. bar popular with locals too. only negative was my room was near lift and stairs. loud drunk people late at night woke me up a few times each night but hey it was the weekend in a cool party place - milan!

Great hostel, amazing staff :)

Fantastic hostel - great location, very friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms, good bar and atmosphere inside. We were 6 English guys staying here for a long weekend (Thursday-Sunday) and couldn't have asked for anymore. We had an amazing time at Ostello and would definitely recommend to anyone (groups or solo travellers).

• 13th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very nice hostel where locals hang out which creates a nice atmosphere. The staff was very welcoming (especially Barbara). It is a bit expensive though compared to other hostels in Europe but I guess Milan is an expensive city. The aperitivo (free dinner) is definitely a good point for this hostel. The only negative aspect was that they did not refund the extra night I had booked and paid by mistake. Sure it was my mistake but I still lost my money :-)

• 12th Nov 2014

Excellent hostel, easily one of the best I've stayed at. The bar downstairs was excellent, and the location close to the Duomo was ideal. In particular, really easy to meet people as a solo traveler, I'd definitely stay here again if I came back to Milan.

• 11th Nov 2014

nicest hostel in europe!

• 11th Nov 2014

Barbara, one of the lovely ladies at the front desk, was fantastic! She was so incredibly sweet and helpful and took the time to give a little tour of the hostel to everyone, which was lovely! Ostello bello is located right off on one of the main shopping streets which makes it an incredibly convenient place to stay for us shopaholics, breakfast is delicious as is the free dinner! Homemade italian pasta; does it get much better? All in all, I would be delighted to stay here again in the future!

I had an amazing time at Ostello Bello. The staff is very friendly, the atmosphere is great. When I checked in I was offered a free drink. The aperitivo was great!

Great place. Will keep as a future reference. Met my future wife there, her name is Barbara, we're getting married next month.

Very close to the old church in Milan. They offer you welcome drinks. Easygoing and laid back atmosphere. The girls at the front desk are beautiful. Barbara or Barbie I guess was her name was simply amazing.. Very helpful and kind. Thank you!

I stayed at the hostel two nights and I would definitively go back. It's the perfect place to meet other fellow travelers or spend a relaxing time with friends after the whole day walking around the city.

Better than Excellent!

• 6th Nov 2014

This is a place where i have actually know some of the staff who are beyond exceptional!!! though i am sorry to add that the person in charge during the night shift was extremely rude with a couldn't care less attitude.. For instance when I asked for a bath towel I was given a face towel... Upon clarifying once again, I was given two!!!! (yes two face towels make a bath towel sure....) What was more disgusting was upon returning to my room I find that the two towels were floor mats. Sick.