Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

WOW is the best word to describe. I bought the staff chocolate because they were more than outstanding. I think that says a little about how good they were. And I have stayed at many hotels, so I have a lot to compare with. It was such a clean and nice place, amazing atmosphere, good rooms, and sooo good kitchen!! I wanted to expend my Milan trip because of the hostel.. This was beyond great. I would rather stay here, than at a hotel.

Definitely one of the best hostels ive been in.the girls at the reception were extremely kind and helpful.you should definitely visit this hostel if you want to go to Milano

• 27th Sep 2015
  • Azerbaijan

Super well-organised hostel with super-nice multi-lingual staff. Great location, great breakfast! One bathroom for an 8-people dormitory is a bit limited but otherwise all was great.

Cannot recommend Ostello Bello enough. By far the best hostel we stayed in on our trip around Europe. Staff are so helpful, free welcome drink and food when we arrived, rooftop terrace, kitchen full of food and ingredients and fantastic location. My brother is travelling to Italy in summer and I have told him he must stat here if he goes to Milan. Can't wait to return!

amazing hostel hope to be back soon

Ostello Bello is the best that I had hosted. They have a GREAT, great team!! Helpful, kind, high mood. They maked me feel very welcome. Frederica and Matheu are amazing. The rooms are clean and the breakfast have good options. Better than some hotels that I had already hosted.

• 19th Sep 2015

Ostello Bello was truly a 5 star experience. From the moment we stepped in Gaby (Gabriella - I hope I got the spelling right) made us welcome. besides the free drinks she also had some pasta for us ( we were probably looking tired and hungry) as we had a long flight and almost 17 hours of travelling. The rooms were good and all the necessary facilities were available. The location was bang in the centre of Milan and many of the attractions including the duomo and the was within walking distance

This might be the best hostel I've ever stayed at. They get everything right. The lobby/bar is incredibly welcoming, thanks to an open and whimsical design, warm and ever-helpful staff, and what seemed like an endless supply of food that was not only free, but delicious and home-cooked (and baked! their cakes are unreal). Locals flock to the bar in the evening, so it is easy to meet both fellow travelers and Italians. Spacious, clean rooms and a convenient, safe location. Can't wait to return!

Really good hostel guys. Enjoyed my stay very much.

The friendliest and most helpful hostel we've stayed in during three months of travel in Europe! Amazing location and fantastic facilities.

Fantastic staff, very helpful and welcoming :-)

• 13th Sep 2015
  • Scotland

- some of the plates and glasses on the breakfast tables were not clean. it depends on who does the washing - some times, people are very noisy in the corridors early in the morning, the staff should do something about that

awesome hostel, great community, free food!!!

Nice atmosphere here. Free welcome drink and free breakfast and dinner. Very comfort place even just sit there reading a book.

I recommend it to everyone who is looking not only place to sleep but also to meet friendly people. Staff is very helpfull so no worries when you need some information. A lot of additional activities so no one will be bored.

Great spot, really friendly and helpful staff!

• 9th Sep 2015

Florence was the highlight of my whole trip and the hostel just perfect for a gorgeous city of Florence. Laura and Liborio were the perfect hosts. i didnt need a walking tour because they explained just what needs to be done in the city. Thanks a lot guys :)

Best hostel so far. Staff is just amazing, they go out of their way to help you.Breakfast till late, free dinner, huge lockers, amazing terrace, what can you ask more? Hope to be back soon!

• 8th Sep 2015

Super great staff. Almost made me want to just hang out in the hostel all day long.

Amazing staff. Great location. Great atmosphere. No complaints only praise.