Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Ostello Bello is a great hostel. The staff where very friendly and offered me a complementary drink when I arrived. The rooms are clean and the environment is great. It was a unique hostel for me but I loved that it served both breakfast and supper to its clients and the proximity to the metro is not that far

Laundry for hostelers cost too much- 7 Euros. Bathrooms need floor maths.

Best hostel in Milan hands down. If you are looking to meet other travelers and have a good time, this is the place to go. Clean rooms and an elevator!

Incredible!!!! Free breakfast, free dinner, free towel, free rooftop garden veg and herbs, free drink on arrival! well located, clean and lovely atmosphere! Staff great, especially fredericos awesome local advice!

This place is simply unreal. For $50 (USD), I got a bed in a very clean four-bed room with an in-room bathroom with a free towel, padlock, and hair dryer. Everyone in my room was fantastic, we all went sight-seeing together that afternoon. The hostel served us a complimentary pasta feast and gave us a free welcome drink from the bar, and then showed the World Cup Final. Excellent place, wonderful atmosphere, amazing staff. Highly recommend.

I had a great stay at Ostello Bello. Perfect location, friendly staff, lovely rooftop terraces with hammocks, everything is spotlessly clean and comfortable and there's also free breakfast and dinner included. This is probably the best hostel I've ever stayed.

Very good!

• 11th Jul 2014

Has to be one of the best places i've ever stayed in! It's like a hostel wonderland! I would recommend this place to everyone :)

Another great stay here at ostello bello. Staff very helpful as always and was excellent to meet other travellers and locals. Overall no complaints whatsoever so keep up the hard work guys :)

I had a an amazing stay - wonderful atmosphere, super friendly and helpful staff, well-cared for house with two lovely roof terraces. A home away from home and an excellent reason to come to Milan more often!

• 11th Jul 2014

Ostello Bello was by far the coolest place I've ever stayed. It's got an amazing vibe, cool people working there, and a young culture that encourages camaraderie. The food is free and there is a lot of food. Great kitchen area, balconies, game room, on and on. Just a great place, overall.

Awesome! Best hostel in italy. :)

Look no further!!! This hostel was amazing, free drink when you check in and the staff went out of their way to be nice and helpful. The hostel is super clean, air conditioned, has free breakfast until like 1pm, and even had free dinner the night we were there! We only had one night but left wanting more! Super chill and artsy atmosphere, would definitely recommend!!

Really great place to stay in Milan. You don't need to buy food if you stay here! Breakfast, lunch and dinner is available. Great location. Really friendly staff and super clean place.

After reading all the raving reviews online, I wanted to check this place out on my one night stopover in Milan. Loved everything about it: the free towel, lock and shampoo they lent me, the free drink upon arrival, free aperetivo and well-priced bar, free breakfast and mini fridge as well as pantry stocked with free food for anyone to use! It was in a great location, walking distance from everything but didn't feel touristy and the staff are so nice!

After being in a super boring hostel the night before I was so happy to arrive here. The staff are all so friendly and helpful. I arrived quite a few hours before check in but they still let me have the free breakfast and use the facilities. The communal areas were awesome. A really well designed and run place. HEAPS of free food, breakfast, dinner, random bit and pieces. There was aircon in the rooms which was great and free towels. free printing of boarding passes & 24 hour reception. Amazing!

Awesome place! Staff is great, food is great and it's in the city centre! 👍😊

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

amazing place amazing team. these guys had a dream, traveled the world, learned the tricks from all the hostels they visitied and put all the pieces together to create a very welcoming home-like atmosphere. the terrace, the free food all day, the helpfulness of the staff and the place right downtown make this place a true gem. locals and tourists alike hang out all day and all night to create a really good vibe. very much recommended. look no further

• 5th Jul 2014

Such an amazing place to stay! Wanna go back to milan only to expirence this hostel one more time. The staff and they way they do things are pretty awesome. I've already recommended to a lot of people and still do, really nice spot.

• 5th Jul 2014

Loved it! The combination of friendly staff, rooftop terrace, and the bar really did it for me. Food was pretty good (especially for the price), and I had quite a few drinks and nice chats at the bar, also with the bartenders. Also, the upper floor contains a shared kitchen with refrigerator and yet more free food. I had an amazing week there - it really made my stay in Milano so much more enjoyable!

• 4th Jul 2014