Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Excellent hostel with excellent staff. I was reserved during my short stay in Italy as to whether as visit to Milan was necessary, but this hostel completely vindicated my stay. They offer excellent things such as free pasta, a free welcome drink and they also let you lend an iPad and or Laptop. For the more expensive price, there is no doubt it was worth it. The polite, welcoming staff are also well informed about the local area , so made my stay a lovely one. Thank you.

Really nice hostel, where the free food in the kitchen as well as the free dinner is a great gesture to travellers. Staff were really helpful pointing out everywhere to go, and the 6 bed room had plenty of room. The living room downstairs was also pretty cool.

I've stayed in hostels all over Europe and this is the best by a LONG way. It's safe, clean, and has great facilities, but the thing that really makes it stand out are the staff, who are just the most lovely bunch of people in the world. I have already recommended it to a friend.

• 26th Aug 2014

AMAZING!! Great location and staff and food was great! Breakfast buffet was the best I've seen, and lunch and snacks and a dinner buffet, this made the hostel very social. Was extremely clean, huge lockers and could not say a bad word, would 100% recommended this hostel,

From the moment you arrive you get a very welcome feeling. The staff are very friendly and helpful! I think this was one of the best hostel experiences I ever had!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Great hostel! People were friendly and laid back, and the quality of the service was awesome. Would love to come back sometime.

Best hostel I've ever been to. Everyone that we spoke to agreed.

This is an EXCELLENT hostel with an amazing staff in a great location. My only reservations were not really the hostel"s fault. Milan is an expensive place to stay, and, for Milan, this is a great deal. As for the atmosphere, it is great, but, the reality of travel in Europe is that people want to party when they travel. If it's your thing, that's great, if not, then it can be distracting. However, the terrace and the upstairs kitchen in this place are quiet and awesome!

Loved the Apertivo at night! Great way to meet others! Thanks for a great ending to my European trip!

I had a great weekend at Ostello Bello; all the workers were extremely friendly and helpful. The constant presence of food (especially fruit!) whenever you wanted it was a great addition :) Definitely one of the top3 hostels I've stayed at, and I can't wait to return!

I can't say enough great things about Ostello Bello! I have worked in tourism for 10 years and I was really blown away by the standard of the hostel, the quality and range of the delicious dinner (apparitives) and breakfast, but most of all the wonderful staff, who genuinely were so kind and helpful and you could tell they really enjoyed the hostel and working with travellers. They all went the extra mile to help and I'd stay there again in a heartbeat if I go back to Milan! Thanks so much!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Great vibe in this hostel! Been travelling for some time now and never keen on booking big hostels. Gave this one a go and was not disappointed. Hostel design in flawless, rooms impeccable, staff are friendly (most of them at least). Above average pricing but here's something they don't tell you - breakfast included, dinner included, lunch included (pasta in the fridge!). They also give you a drink when you check-in and a bottle of water when you check-out. Quite impressed. Be back again soon!

Police in Milan suck. I wish I would have stayed in my hostel. The staff was great, and did everything they could to assist me. Don't go out at night alone, stay in. Nothing else really worth seeing in Milan except for Ostello Bello.

Everything you want from a hostel and lots more. I came back to Milan just to stay here!

This is truly THE place to stay in Milan. Only a short walk from the Dome Piazza and Navigli as well, packed with people from everywhere around the world and managed by the friendliest staff around. Even though I was there for only one night, it felt like it would be an excellent choice for a longer stay as well. It's also one of the cleanest and well-maintained hostels I've ever had the pleasure to stay in. Excellent all around!

I was a bit hesitant of staying here purely because of the price, but oh my gosh it was worth it! Only stayed here 1 night after a hectic week in Greece, an it was worth every penny. Shower was the best id ever had, free dinner, free food and breakfast! Spacious rooms and awesome atmosphere. Facilities were amazing. If you're worried about the cost - don't be! It's 100% worth the money!

BBBEESSTTT HHHOOSSTTEELLL IVE EVER STAYED AT. it was a bit over our budget for the 1 night we stayed but omg. It was so good. Breaky is included and it was actual scramble eggs and then they out a free dinner on for you so if your there at the right time you get delish food. I cannot rate this place high enough. So clean and all the people we met were awsome! Rooms were good size and there was a balcony and kitchen on every floor! It was just so good!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at in Europe... Warm and effortless greeting, clean rooms, extremely clean bathroom and shower (to my surprise), and overall friendly staff...the hostel itself felt like a really rad caffe' that I'd hangout in anyways. They had a fully stocked game room (ping-pong, foosball, flat TV, video games, etc). Dinner was FREE...which was super rad Overall amazing experience and would fully recommend

At first I was worried about staying at this hostel because of the price, but it more than made up for the extra expense with food and location. My flight to Milan came in late at night, and it was easy to find the hostel and check in when I was exhausted and had no brain power left. The location is perfect and the staff very helpful and friendly. The atmosphere was welcoming to a single traveler.

Top notch - very friendly and helpful staff and a fabulous buffet in the evening where you only have to pay for your drink! Anyone travelling through Milan should stay here.