Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

My friend and I have been traveling around Europe and staying in hostels for a month, this was definitely our favorite! Such great value for the money, so close to the Duomo and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly! Wish we had planned to stay longer and would definitely reccomend Ostello Bello to anyone traveling to Milan!

Simply a great place where to stay. I'll just suggest to enhance the ventilation in the toilets in order to remove the stinking after physiological functions. If the breakfast will include also cheese and ham or bacon, it'll be perfect. The rest was really good and I'll come back for sure.

• 18th Jun 2015

The staff member who greeted me (Francois?) at reception in the evening was extremely helpful and friendly, however on morning checkout on Friday, around 7.30am I have never been treated so rudely as I was by the man working in the red shirt. He rolled his eyes at me when I asked if i could receive my deposit which I have given in note form, back in note form instead of coins and he responded 'it's the same you know'. And proceeded to grunt and ignore me when I asked some questions

• 18th Jun 2015

Thank you to the receptionist - you were so nice! :)

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

I thought it is perfect. i love everything esp the receptionists, especial thanks to the beautiful italian lady there whom i forgot to ask the name. she's so accommodating and welcoming same with others. it was just my 3rd time staying in a hostel but it made me feel like going for a hostel again in my next trip as long as it's like this. this is a perfect hostel for me.

Great place, I'd been here before, the staff especially it's absolutely great!

This a pricey, but fantastic hostel in Milan! They cover your breakfast and dinner, so it is awesome to not need to worry about food! The hostel has a ton of events and the staff was incredibly friendly!

Excellent

Incredible hostel! Staff were extremely friendly and helpful, the food they provided - enough for every meal - was great, it's in a great area and the facilities are new and clean! I wish every hostel was like this place!

Terrasses, free pasta and amazingly nice staff - what else do you need?

• 12th Jun 2015

This was by far the nicest hostel we stayed in while backpacking. Expensive... but absolutely worth it and I even think it balances out because you don't have to pay for any meals if you don't want to because of how much food they provide. Extremely clean, nice, and fun atmosphere. Trendy and up-to-date facility. Lots of storage space for our belongings. Wifi works great. And we loved the staff. I I just wish this we had more time at this hostel! I miss it already.

• 11th Jun 2015

Great hostel in Milan! The staff was very helpful and super FUN! Great atmosphere, easy to meet other backpackers/travellers. Rooms/bathrooms were clean and I felt very safe. A little pricey, but I would definitely recommend staying here!

Most amazing hostel!

There are two different Ostello Bello's now, one is Ostello Bello Grande by the train station and the other is Ostello Bello just 5-10 minutes from the Duomo. They were both absolutely fantastic with kitchens with free food, rooftop gardens with hammocks, and really good service from the staff. I highly recommend both of these! Plus they are each close to the red line which gets you out to Rho Fiera for the Milan Expo 2015.

• 9th Jun 2015

Great hostel if you're planing to go and mangle with the locals.

the staff were super nice and great right from the get go. they are so helpful with directions or advice on what's good to do in the area. the rooms are big and spacious, bathroom and all is very clean. the dinners and breakfast are so great, it's so nice to be around everyone and get to know each other. defiantly would stay there again!

Only stayed for a night on my way to Rome, but the hostel had free drink on arrival and free dinner and breakfast everyday. Had a great time.

Great location, extremely friendly staff and added bonus of free breakfast and dinner. Will definitely stay here again when I'm back in Milan .

Great Hostel, it was on the rather expensive side but the breakfast, free dinner, welcome drink, free food in the private kitchen 24/7 really made up for it!!! Location is great! All hot spots are just a few minutes by foot!!

• 7th Jun 2015
  • Austria

Amazing hostel! Friendly and helpful staff that go out of your way to make you feel comfortable. Everything is clean and new. The free breakfast is great and offers more than any other hostel I have stayed at. The free brownie and cheesecake snacks are also a nice treat!! Highly recommend this place.