Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Loved my stay :) a nice welcome to Italy

• 5th Sep 2015

Great hostel. Staff was super helpful and genuinely nice. The bar atmosphere was a bit weird, as most visitors were not staying at the hostel and thus only spoke Italian to one another. Other than that it was a great place to stay. Location is very good, a 10minute walk from Duomo through a popular shopping area, or a 2 minute tram ride.

• 4th Sep 2015

Small kids stay here! When I got there I was tired but the desk girl first wanted to me to have my free wine (they use word FREE here in their rah-rah talk so many times it's weird) and mingle. An hour later I got to check in/go to my room. It should have been a 4 bed but they'd squeezed in two more and my head was 6 inches from the door and 3 feet from bathroom door. GREAT. After midnight a family came in with small kids who then went into bathroom multiple times/left lights on. Hard to sleep

Loved this place! A little pricey (it was during Expo and high season), but the breakfast was filling and the communal kitchen was THE best. I can't believe they stock it for you! I did manage to save a little money by cooking for lunch some days as well. The welcome drink was much needed after my travel into the city. It's about a 10 min easy walk from multiple metro/station lines. And, the staff....they were all excellent!!!

This place is definitely up there with the top few hostels I've stayed at. Amazing friendly staff that make you feel so at home, a laundry service, perfect location a few mins walk from town centre. Free breakfast and free dinner are great and a really social atmosphere around the bar area downstairs. Nothing but good things to say about this hostel!

Great location, very close to Duomo station. Staff was superbe, always smiling and very good looking. Hope to be back in Milan just to come back here

• 1st Sep 2015

Nice kindly staffs.

• 31st Aug 2015
  • South Korea

This is what a hostel should be. It's the little details; every bed has it's own power supply for charging stuff, plenty of in house breakfast options, friendly staff, nice and clean, great location. Highly recommended

I've been to this hostel 3 times already and I can say it is one of the best I know. The location is great, rooms are clean and they offer you a free drink and meal when you arrive. But what really makes this hostel great is everything else. Staff is very kind. The atmosphere is always good, with locals coming for drinks in the evening and music playing in the lounge.It's the perfect place to meet other travellers and have a great time! There wasn't a single day I would hit the sack before 3AM

One of the best hostels in Europe. I stayed there twice one last two years. It is very clean, they give you huge crisp like new towel and sheets , every room has its own bathroom. Free nreakfast and dinner are included and both have great variety of items . You will have one free drink too . You can borrow laptop to use , it is very close to Duomo - excellent location . I highly recommend to stay there when in Milan . The staff is very helpful and accommodating.

I had a good stay here. They have everything one needs and are centrally located.

Its in the center just 8 mins walking from the Duomo .Staff is helpful and goes out of their way to help you always with a smile. Breakfast is great too. Rooms are clean. I would definitely go back again.

Ostello Bello was an excellent hostel to stay in. The set up was great with plenty of facilities and helpful and friendly staff. I received an awesome welcome beer and some pasta and we were fed dinner and breakfast inclusive in cost. There was a really friendly atmosphere and I met some great people. The rooms were tidy, had a great set up exactly as described.

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff are fantastic, the food and location was spectacular. I was sad to leave! I would DEFINITELY tell anyone traveling to milan to stay here :)

Cannot fault this hostel in any way - although it is a bit more expensive than your average hostel in Europe, it is well worth paying that little bit extra. The staff were incredible and among the friendliest I've come across during my travels. The 24/7 bar was also a hit - this hostel is incredibly sociable, you're bound to make plenty of great friends! The common area downstairs was a great hang out and the air con gets a massive thumbs up. Would definitely stay here again!

Really cool atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff! I really enjoy my stay there. The shower wasn't the best, but other than that was great!

Thank you for the most enjoyable stay, this is seriously the best hostel I've ever stayed in, hands down! The room was great, always clean, lots of space, and the lockers were also great. The best part though was the social atmosphere, and the fact that the bar is so cool locals come every night for a drink. It was the best way to meet people from Milan, and I felt I had a more authentic time in the city because of it!

Excellent overall. Close to centee, free breakfast and dinner, airconditioned rooms, and a lovely terrace. Staff is young and energetic.

Amazing hostel, staff were awesome and always willing to help. From the moment I stepped to the moment I left the experience was excellent. Beautiful hostel and some of friendliest staff I met during my holiday around Italy.

Very cool hostel. You would never have to leave or go hungry, they give you so much... Was meant to stay 2 nights but changed last minute just missing the 48 cancellation fee so had to pay for two nights which was really annoying... 24 hour cancellation fees would be better or at least a bit lenient considering my circumstances. Other than that, had a great night with some new friends and would defiantly recommend to others in Milan!!