Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

After traveling and staying in hostels for over twenty years in my opinion the Ostello Bello is probably the best! Absolutely spectacular in all regards. I do not know how they do it. Many thanks to Francisco and the rest of the staff.

I was very pleased with Ostello Bello's great staff. Ostello Bello was a great hostel experience!!

nice hostel with good breakfast and dinner provided. Worth it!!

Delicious free dinner and breakfast - this place exceeds expectations in every way.

nice balcony everything is free

One of the best hostels I have stayed in ever! The rooms are clean and basic. They have an actual breakfast and dinner. Overall, keep up the great work!

Best hostel I hace ever stayed, perfect location, very clean, the staff is really very helpful, wonderful atmosphere. PERFECT!

Very conveniently located, close to Domo and also Cadorna (10 minutes away by foot).

A friend and I stayed in an 8-bed dorm at Ostello Bello and loved it. The staff was incredible and very helpful. Free welcome drink, free breakfast and dinner, what's not to love. I'd recommend anyone to stay there without hesitation. Wonderful, all around.

Great place. A lot of locals gather around at night. Wonderful atmosphere of people. Very fun and exciting stay!

• 15th May 2014

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at, Ostello Bello is a very welcoming and fun place. It is in a great location and the staff are excellent. I am very happy with my experience.

• 15th May 2014

this was a pretty amazing hostel experience. the rooms and shared spaces were clean; the staff were amazingly friendly and helpful, and would always try to help out with any request. it is a hostel which is designed to facilitate younger folks enjoy themselves so the common room on the ground floor gets loud and party-ish every evening. surprisingly that sound rarely carries up to the rooms of you want to sleep early. would easily recommend to anyone who is staying in Milan for relaxation.

The hostel has a great location and it is really nice, the terrace, rooms. They have a full equipped kitchen, And the staff is really friendly. It was the best hostel, i have ever stayed.

The most fantastic, awesome, coolest hostel in the world where you feel like you're at home! How many other places have fresh strawberries ready to be picked during your morning cappuccino on the roof terrace? Or great apperitivos and buffet dinners? And staff who help you out even before you ask them :) I won't even mention the music (in the background, or live on the piano, guitar....) It's my second stay here, and I plan on going back. Again :)

Very, very good! I recomend this Hostel.

• 13th May 2014
  • Portugal

The hostel was amazing. Super clean rooms, had all the amenities if you needed them (iron, tooth paste, laundry, etc), and super friendly. It's a hostel where the main room has a lot of partying into the night, so if that's not what you're looking for, maybe some place quieter might be better. I should say, that the noise is non-existent or minimal when you go up to your rooms, so that's pretty awesome

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Ostello Bello! Helpful, friendly (multi-lingual) staff and MANY amenities. We reserved a private (two-person) room, with our own attached bathroom. Loved using the kitchen to cook our own meals, or take advantage of the free breakfast, free happy hour buffet, and loads of free pasta and food left for guests in the kitchen. Two outdoor terraces for relaxing, and always someone to take to if you'd like to meet other travelers.

• 11th May 2014

English speaking friendly people in Italy!!!! hard to find...Free good food. Meet alot of people. Roof top patio...

met very nice friends there. Nick and Jeff. Very friendly staff there.

Thanks for the hearty welcome, friendly atmosphere, and interesting acquaintances.

• 9th May 2014