Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

One of the best hostels I've been. Maybe It's a bit expensive but it was worth it!. Free buffet with your drink every night (a common Italian thing), activities, common areas, big rooms with prívate bathroom and some of them balcony as well! The bar was cheap to eat and the breakfast was very complete.

This is my second time in Ostello Bello, and again I'll put 100% on that hostel

Excellent location close to Doomio. The hostel was all over amazing, with good facilities and very helpful staff. Buffet are included in the evening when you are buying drinks. Easy to meet other people in a great common area. Only one bad memory of this hostel, which was the wheater. Guess I cant complain the hostel for that ;) Probably the best hostel ive stayed, at least out of bigger hostels.

very beautifull please in the centre of Milano

• 3rd Jan 2014

The best hostel ever of my trip in Italia. I really recomend it. The best atmosphere, best staff, best rooms, best organization. You will not regret. Internet, kitchen, breakfast, donner... Everything is PERFECT!

I understand why everyone who visited Ostello Bello rated this hostel with amazing marks :) Staff were all friendly and facilities were also really good. I really liked the Kitchen area.

This literally was the best stay in a hostel I've ever had. The staff was amazing, as was the food and scotch selection. I actually stayed a night longer than I should have and put my vacation out of whack because I couldn't bring myself to leave.

• 2nd Jan 2014

my third 100% goes to Ostello Bello

Best hostel ever. The rainwater showers were the icing on the cake

The perfect hostel. I was welcomed with a drink and they have a bar/cafe where you can buy drinks and food. Also, the matress in the bed was probably the best in my whole trip to Italy. I loved the scent they put on the bathroom though I could never find out where it came from. I also loved having the lockers below the beds. Everything was perfect. The best hostel I've ever stayed in with the nicest STAFF. I do think they are kinda being EXPLOITED there, though. They have to do lost of things :(

I understand the the hostel is generally very busy with hostel guests and also customers for the bar. But, I thought that the hostel staff could be a bit more friendly, talkative and personable with the hostel guests.

I was just passing through Milano. Just stayed one night. Got a free drink and food when I arrived in the evening. Staff was lovely. Even showed me up to my room and explained how to get around. Dorm was quite spacious. Wooden floor: loved that. Bathroom with shower ensuite and an extra big mirror within the room for getting your make up done. One of the best hostels I've ever been to ... and I've been to a lot. ;)

Great staff! And great Location. Doesn't really feel like a hostel but a cool place to hang out. They give you tips every day what to do in the beautiful city of Milan!

• 29th Dec 2013

It was the most expensive hostel I've stayed in Italy but if you look the price: the local tax, breakfast or wifi are included in the price. The staff is really helpful and in a good mood. One girl at reception promised me to improve her French for my next stay, so I will check it next year. Ostello Bello is picobello.

This is the best hostel ever!

• 24th Dec 2013

Good location, good atmosphere at night .. staff are all kind and helpful

Great Hostel, great atmosphere, good bedrooms, each room has a spacious bathroom, where you can get dressed in comfort ;)

One of the best hostel I have stayed in so far! Continue like this!

The hostel stuffs were very friendly and helpful, the facilities were clean and well maintained. The only problem is room doesn't have heating system or it was broken. The room was freezing cold .

Great hostel in a great location. Staff is very helpful with everything. Good vibe and fun. I think the hostel should make some agreements to provide walking tours and other fun trips/visits, but it stills a great place to stay in Milan and probably one of the bests hostels i've stayed in europe.