Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Absolutely fantastic! Would recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Milan! Only stayed one night but still loved it! Free dinner, free welcome drink, free breakfast, and friendly staff! What's not to love? One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at!

Ostello Bello was amazing! It was only a 10 minute walk to the Duomo, and a 15 minute walk to the canals, which made it very easy to get to the good places. The staff were amazing from the moment we checked in. One night we had gone out and came back at 1 when the bar was closing. The bartenders told us to hangout and they poured us all a free shot. Super nice people. I was so happy to have a kitchen with free food, as well as free breakfast and dinner. It made the cost very well worth it.

The hostel was clean and the cafe/bar common area was wonderful. The hostel's location is great - under 10 minute walk to the Duomo and right off a big street with plenty of shopping opportunities. The staff is very nice and they make a seriously fantastic coffee ! The aperos every evening is a good deal with a variety of things to eat. Overall, very highly recommended hostel.

One of the bests hostels I've even been to. And I've been to many!! The free dinner was an incredible surprise, never had that before, big differentiator! The whole atmosphere is all you can ask for in an excelent hostel. Orgoglio milanese, this hostel just makes the city even better. Grazie mille, Ostello Bello!

I'm so happy I booked here! It's my first experience with a hostel as well as travelin alone and I couldn't have asked for a better one. Everyone was warm and helpful. I would recommend to anyone coming to Milan!

Det var helt fantastiskt! En underbar atmosfär och härliga människor! Jag blev inspirerad och ville för allt i världen inte åka därifrån!

• 18th May 2015
  • Sweden

As soon as you walk in, you are immediately greeted with a welcome drink and a friendly staff. Breakfast and dinner were included, as well as a constant supply of free snacks in the kitchen. The overall atmosphere was great for meeting other travelers. Would definitely come back!

• 17th May 2015

Firstly, they wellcome you with a wellcome drink :) The staff is amazing. If you travel alone, you never feel alone :) They are very friendly and try to help you in every case. For example, i couldn't sleep because of a snoring guy at night, they gave me free ear plugs :) The location is great, very close to Duomo. You can walk to everywhere. It is also very clean. The hostel has a cute bar in the entrance, there is aperativo hour, so you can meet with people from hostel and Milano.

This is a wonderful place which makes you feel very welcome. in addition to breakfast and dinner buffets, there's free food in the upstairs kitchen to which you can help yourself. While it has a lively night scene, very friendly, there's also a terrace and the kitchen upstairs where those of us who have aged out of the mixer downstairs can enjoy quiet time and relax. Excellent wifi everywhere. A brief metro ride and 8-block walk from the station get shorter each time.

Loved the place!

• 13th May 2015
  • Cyprus

What else is their to say about OB besides its flawless. Great rooms, great atmosphere, gorgeous ladies working on the staff. Spent only one night in Milan but it was an amazing experience thanks to this hostel. If you are coming to Milan, this is where you want to stay.

You guys just ruined other hostels for me. I mean, free breakfast AND dinner? It's crazy!

I can't rate this hostel high enough. I absolutely loved it here, the staff were friendly and super lovely and wonderful, and the hostel itself is really nice! I accidentally left some laundry and they mailed it to me and I received it super quickly. Thank you, Ostello Bello!! I've already recommended this hostel to friends.

Only stayed one night but what a fantastic place. If only all hostels were like Ostello Bello. Thanks!

• 9th May 2015

GREAT PLACE!!!

Unbelievable. Just stay here. Friendly staff. Free towels, breakfast, dinner and welcome drink. Beautiful patios for relaxing. Lockers and ensuite bathrooms. Super clean. Easy to meet other travellers.

It is the hostel you dream of going to the staff are very nice and you get amazing value for what you pay.

Keycard access and large drawers for lockers. You need a lock with a very slim shackle though. Many won't fit. Staff loans out real laptop PC's that work! Some rooms over the street can be noisy, but not excessively. Perhaps an extra toilet for when the in-room room on is in use. Great kitchen and patio. Mostly young crowd.

Fantastic hostel. Friendly staff, great common area, open late if you want to stay and drink, provide food at dinner time and great advice on how to get to places in Milan. Definitely recommended! Thanks so much guys!

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff are super friendly and helpful. So many things are included--breakfast, dinner, towel, lock, linens. Even leftovers from dinner are put in the frig for people to heat up later. The rooms are neat and clean, and the lockers under the beds are big. It's in a good location--not far from Duomo or the Cadorna train station. It attracts young and old from around the world, and I really enjoyed connecting with so many people.