Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

It was the most expensive hostel I've stayed in Italy but if you look the price: the local tax, breakfast or wifi are included in the price. The staff is really helpful and in a good mood. One girl at reception promised me to improve her French for my next stay, so I will check it next year. Ostello Bello is picobello.

This is the best hostel ever!

• 24th Dec 2013

Good location, good atmosphere at night .. staff are all kind and helpful

Great Hostel, great atmosphere, good bedrooms, each room has a spacious bathroom, where you can get dressed in comfort ;)

One of the best hostel I have stayed in so far! Continue like this!

The hostel stuffs were very friendly and helpful, the facilities were clean and well maintained. The only problem is room doesn't have heating system or it was broken. The room was freezing cold .

Great hostel in a great location. Staff is very helpful with everything. Good vibe and fun. I think the hostel should make some agreements to provide walking tours and other fun trips/visits, but it stills a great place to stay in Milan and probably one of the bests hostels i've stayed in europe.

Great choice!

• 17th Dec 2013

The best hostel in milano!!!!

• 14th Dec 2013

I loved my stay at Ostello Bello. The staff very amazing, always nice and friendly. The location is perfect, right close to everything. The atmosphere is great and food in the bar amazing. You have to stay there if in Milano!

Easily one of the best hostels I have travelled in 4 continents by far!! Great location, right in the center of Milano. Close to pretty much everything from attractions to shopping. Awesome atmosphere. Good crowd from around world and local - a local artist friend of mine is also a regular here. :) good vibe and music! Super cool, friendly and helpful staff!!! They go out of their way to help you settle in and be at ease! Sad to say bye. I'll be back!

The staff here were so incredible! So friendly and helpful. The staff, especially the tall blond guy always made sure we had a seat in the hostel bar that was always full of locals. The facilities especially the kitchen were also great. Thank you ostello bello, you are one of the best hostels I have stayed at :)

Well kept and friendly hostel that feels welcoming. The staff certainly know a traveler's mindset and are gracious hosts. Aperitivo is great and a fantastic way of meeting travelers and locals. Common room is nice and cozy bringing with it a certain charm that only adds to the atmosphere.

Best hostel I ever stay.and good staff will tell you everything.A lot of local people come to the hostel drink some wine and chat.

Generally hostel management is good .Staff seem friendly & helpful, but some of them quite artificial. Rate is quite high compare with other same class of hostel. That morning we left before breakfast hour, the staff didn't provide us simple breakfast as they promised before. Great for those who like party hostel. At night time the hall is crowded with guest. To us it is too noisy.However, the location is good which is within walking distance to duomo, la scala opera house etc. It is clean.

Great breakfast and by far the best place to stay in Milan. Although the price may seem high at first it will be worth every bit. The staff and admin here were also the nicest and most helpful I've encountered in nearly 5 months of travel.

• 5th Dec 2013

Ostello Bello was a really fun, social, and convenient place to stay. I was only there one night but I would definitely stay again upon returning to Milan. The staff was friendly and the atmosphere they create really is a good time.. like giving a free drink during check in! The rooms and bathrooms were clean and I loved that they provided a lock for all of your things. The only inconvient aspect were the lack of multiple electrical outlets in the room. I only noticed a few and none near my bed.

The hostel was really cool, one of the better ones I have stayed in. The rooms were huge, everything was clean, and looked new. They gave a lock for the locker, and also an extra blanket in case it was cold in the night. The only issue was one of the girls who worked at the reception who was really rude, however that was only one out of ten amazing and helpful staff.

I'm sure it is the best hostel in milan!!

• 4th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

After several tries, I finally managed to get a room at Ostello Bello and I now understand why I could not get one before: OB is the place to be in Milan. Period I stayed at other Hostels in the world&Milan and OB is by far the best. The room is spick-and-span, bright and airy, it has all u need (I would have bought OB's mattress for my own bed @home) Welcome drink, free food @19, free coffee, fast free wifi (a rarity in Italy), guests/expats/locals hanging out, etc. What more could u ask 4?

• 3rd Dec 2013