Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Police in Milan suck. I wish I would have stayed in my hostel. The staff was great, and did everything they could to assist me. Don't go out at night alone, stay in. Nothing else really worth seeing in Milan except for Ostello Bello.

Everything you want from a hostel and lots more. I came back to Milan just to stay here!

This is truly THE place to stay in Milan. Only a short walk from the Dome Piazza and Navigli as well, packed with people from everywhere around the world and managed by the friendliest staff around. Even though I was there for only one night, it felt like it would be an excellent choice for a longer stay as well. It's also one of the cleanest and well-maintained hostels I've ever had the pleasure to stay in. Excellent all around!

I was a bit hesitant of staying here purely because of the price, but oh my gosh it was worth it! Only stayed here 1 night after a hectic week in Greece, an it was worth every penny. Shower was the best id ever had, free dinner, free food and breakfast! Spacious rooms and awesome atmosphere. Facilities were amazing. If you're worried about the cost - don't be! It's 100% worth the money!

BBBEESSTTT HHHOOSSTTEELLL IVE EVER STAYED AT. it was a bit over our budget for the 1 night we stayed but omg. It was so good. Breaky is included and it was actual scramble eggs and then they out a free dinner on for you so if your there at the right time you get delish food. I cannot rate this place high enough. So clean and all the people we met were awsome! Rooms were good size and there was a balcony and kitchen on every floor! It was just so good!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at in Europe... Warm and effortless greeting, clean rooms, extremely clean bathroom and shower (to my surprise), and overall friendly staff...the hostel itself felt like a really rad caffe' that I'd hangout in anyways. They had a fully stocked game room (ping-pong, foosball, flat TV, video games, etc). Dinner was FREE...which was super rad Overall amazing experience and would fully recommend

At first I was worried about staying at this hostel because of the price, but it more than made up for the extra expense with food and location. My flight to Milan came in late at night, and it was easy to find the hostel and check in when I was exhausted and had no brain power left. The location is perfect and the staff very helpful and friendly. The atmosphere was welcoming to a single traveler.

Top notch - very friendly and helpful staff and a fabulous buffet in the evening where you only have to pay for your drink! Anyone travelling through Milan should stay here.

Ostello Bello were incredibly welcoming when we first arrived and super helpful with their advice on what to do in Milan. The rooms were beautifully clean and the artwork on the walls leading up to the rooms brightened our day! The meals that were included in the price were just phenomenal - breakfast and dinner were delicious! Our time in Milan was marvellous and was made soooooo much better by the hospitality of Ostello Bello. We will definitely be coming back!

Even though Milan was not my cup of tea, this was my ideal hostel. Wonderful staff, free drink upon entry and free breakfast as well.. WOW! The facilities are perfection, they have common rooms on each floor if i'm not wrong and a living room below the bar where you can watch movies, play foosball, table-tennis and basically chill out. I wish I stayed here longer... PS. Once you come out of Duomo, LOOKOUT FOR ZARA, walk along that path and you'll find them.

The staff was great because they we always available to help you with anything you need. Breakfast was great and the music that the staff played was very good. The free welcome drink is always a plus. Also, there is an aperitivo every night. It is also very well located.

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. If you are in Milan, you MUST stay here! Great atmosphere, great staff, great for meeting people.

Ostello Bello is probably the best hostel I have ever been to! Great atmosphere during aperitivo (free dinner with end of day drinks!), very friendly staff, very good food,... The rooms are clean and nice, with a private bathroom for each dorm. The location is quite good, walking distance from the duomo. Excellent value for money!

A very good vibe exudes from this hostel. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and try to make one feel at home whilst there. This is one of the first few hostels that provide towels and basic toiletries - soap and shampoo. Location is also very good in terms of closeness the main city centre; and it is located close to relatively alright shops and cafes as well.

Nice hostel! Staff are lovely, beds weren't great!

Thats a very good hostel. Staff are really nice! Its just 10 mins walk from Duomo which means it is quite near from city center. The price is a little bit expensive but still acceptable.

Everybody travelling to Milan this is the place you gonna stay at...

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at! When I got here I was given a welcome drink & straight away started chatting to some people in the bar area. It's very closely located to both the Duomo and Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper painting so I went and saw both of those, free dinner and free breakfast the next day!

Incredible location, and staff that will bend over backwards to help you out. Having a bar downstairs is very handy for the social side of things. Although the cost is high per-night, you get so many things for free that it's totally justified.

Best hostel I've stayed at in the world! Lovely staff, big rooms, excellent aircon, free and great breakfast