Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

There are two different Ostello Bello's now, one is Ostello Bello Grande by the train station and the other is Ostello Bello just 5-10 minutes from the Duomo. They were both absolutely fantastic with kitchens with free food, rooftop gardens with hammocks, and really good service from the staff. I highly recommend both of these! Plus they are each close to the red line which gets you out to Rho Fiera for the Milan Expo 2015.

• 9th Jun 2015

Great hostel if you're planing to go and mangle with the locals.

the staff were super nice and great right from the get go. they are so helpful with directions or advice on what's good to do in the area. the rooms are big and spacious, bathroom and all is very clean. the dinners and breakfast are so great, it's so nice to be around everyone and get to know each other. defiantly would stay there again!

Only stayed for a night on my way to Rome, but the hostel had free drink on arrival and free dinner and breakfast everyday. Had a great time.

Great location, extremely friendly staff and added bonus of free breakfast and dinner. Will definitely stay here again when I'm back in Milan .

Great Hostel, it was on the rather expensive side but the breakfast, free dinner, welcome drink, free food in the private kitchen 24/7 really made up for it!!! Location is great! All hot spots are just a few minutes by foot!!

• 7th Jun 2015
  • Austria

Amazing hostel! Friendly and helpful staff that go out of your way to make you feel comfortable. Everything is clean and new. The free breakfast is great and offers more than any other hostel I have stayed at. The free brownie and cheesecake snacks are also a nice treat!! Highly recommend this place.

loved the food and the usb at the bed. Price for beer a bit high.

Wonderful staff. This place is one of a kind in service and atmosphere. I will stay here again if I'm visiting Milan in the near future.

I nerver regret to choosen this hostel , all of the staff here all I have to say is I have to say that I love all of u guys .. U just make my trip Much easier u guys always give me a hand when ever I need Help plus free breakfast , dinner , plus free food in the kitchen . The location will never perfect than this .. For sure I will come back. ..

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

I LOVED the kitchen, the atmosphere, the free drink and pasta when you come in, EVERYTHING. They made me feel so at home right away and I met some great people :)

• 4th Jun 2015

it surprised me in many ways. loved everything about it. from locationto the countless amenities.n

Ostello Bello invented a lot of unusual details that help to an excellent atmosphere – a free kitchen supplied with leftovers from the hostel kitchen, a free welcome drink or just things like the field for «favorite song» on the check-in form. Well done

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

It was a great hostel one of the best I've stayed at! They had a gig playing while I was waiting to check in and a free appertivo dinner as well as free breakfast which was delicious. The rooms were really clean as well as the bathroom and the facilities were amazing with a great terrace and common area. The staff were really friendly, helpful, and nice and I would definitely stay here when I visit Milan again!

Ostello Bello was one of my favorite hostels I've stayed in. They make everything super easy. Everything is clean and modern. The bar area where you can get food, drinks, and breakfast is actually a popular spot for locals too, so it's a fun vibe with live music in the evenings and quality food and drinks. They have an awesome chill area in the basement in addition to terraces and a kitchen upstairs. Staff were so friendly and helpful. I loved it there!

Best hostel I ever stayed in, super friendly staff that made me feel at home, free food, excellent location and all the facility's you need. Don't book any other hostel in Milan.

Really loved this place! Stayed both here and at the Ostello Bello Grande and they are the best hostels I've experienced! This one had a bar packed with locals which made it easy to meet Italians and get some local advice on what to see and do. Look no further, stay here!

The staffs were so friendly and welcoming. Bright, cozy and welcoming atmosphere all around the hostel. I'll definitely stay here again if I'll visit Milan once again.

• 29th May 2015
  • South Korea

All of the staffs welcomed me and friendly. It's near the duomo so location was good.

• 26th May 2015
  • South Korea

I was really surprised by how nice and friendly the staff was. I walked in and got my free welcome drink as well as some cake to nibble on. They were extremely nice throughout the day and it was definitely a great place to be. I was there for a night, but a live band was playing also. So it was just fun and the rooms are also really clean. I'd definitely recommend, it was one of the best hostels I've been too!

• 26th May 2015