Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

One my favorite hostels so far. The bar downstairs is packed every night of the week with locals and travelers. Great atmosphere, very secure, clean, nice free breakfast every morning including eggs fruit and juice. Really enjoyed the hostel itself but one of the staff members was the rudest I've experienced by far. It was an inconvenience to her to extend my stay or even check in. Rest of the staff was good though. Besides a rude employee it's an awsome hostel!

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed in.

I loved this place!! The atmosphere was excellent and staff extremely friendly. I only stayed for 1 night in a 8-bed dorm with privative bathroom but I got the best experience, both room and bathroom were really good, and even though it was noisy in the lounge I had a very quiet night as you could not hear what was happening downstairs. This was definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed and I highly recommend it! Location is fab, literally 10min walking from the duomo!

I really liked this place, the only thing is that the Wifi connection was very poor. I had a lot of problem trying to connect my mobile to the wireless network.

• 29th Nov 2013
  • Mexico

I can't say enough positive things about my stay at Ostello Bello. The hostel is a 10 min walk from the Duomo and you are close enough to cabs and public transportation to get around the city. The staff were incredibly accommodating/friendly when we arrived and one of them even went the extra mile in helping someone in our group locate his phone which he left it in a cab. Highly recommended if you're staying in Milan!

Ostello is the best place to stay in Milano.Yea maybe you pay a bit much for it but it is totally worth it.Breakfast was awesome so you dont have to pay for the breakfast.And staffs are really friendly they did whatever we asked for.Pub part was full of people every night which was great.Only negative part was the room was a bit cold but if you update them about it i think they will solve it out.Totally recommended!

Very nice, comfortable!

• 24th Nov 2013

Really top drawer hostel, feels like a hotel / social club! one of the more expensive hostels we stayed at, but you get really fast free wifi, free coffee, breakfast, a class apertif and great social areas with guitars and games etc... people come into the bar area from all over Milan so great place to meet people and always something happening, class

this hostel is so good that even the locals go there for drinks! even at the beginning of the week the hostel was still packed and all the staff were happy to help you out whenever you need. the kitchen was great everything was really clean and if i were ever to go to milan again i would go back for sure!

• 18th Nov 2013

great place, brilliant staff and atmosphere, right in the centre - it really gets busy in the bar downstris with the locals as well.

• 15th Nov 2013

The place looks great, friendly; a perfect atmosphere for young people. On the other hand one can also rest as the pary is not going on and on all night. The staff is also warm and welcome you with a free drink :) all in all, it is one of the best places for students to stay in milano.

• Romania

Very easy to find, just 10 minutes walk from the Duomo

• 15th Nov 2013

Would of been nice to have a towel

• 15th Nov 2013

I really enjoyed my time at Ostello Bello :D. Definitely, it's a great place with a cozy atmosphere.

• 13th Nov 2013
  • Romania

All of the staff are very friendly and helpful to inform me a lot of sightseeing places in Milan. By the way, I am also very lucky to book the ticket of The Last Supper, which impressed me very deeply.

I got a pretty bad sleep, because loads of people were going in and out. But everything else was excellent.

• 12th Nov 2013

I really appreciated Eugenia greeting me at the door and bringing me inside. Sitting down at a table with other check-ins and a free drink made that process part of slowing down and enjoying the evening. I had a chance to chat with a couple from Korea, and to appreciate the friendly atmosphere. When getting drinks for my new friends we thought food... bartender told us about a free buffet that was getting ready to be set up. Great food and then, music. Quiet respectful dorm mates. Love it

One of the greatest hostels and hotels i have been too, very nice, clean, warm and friendly staff, which makes your holidays best.

• 11th Nov 2013
  • Poland

This place is awesome. Hang out with locals, meet good people. I am in cuba right now and i can t wait to come back there. The only problem there is the weather, but they cant do so much about it. hugs! Valle

Very nice hostel, clean, safe, helpful staff and with a bar downstairs. Perfect visit experience there.