Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

The hostel was amazing. Super clean rooms, had all the amenities if you needed them (iron, tooth paste, laundry, etc), and super friendly. It's a hostel where the main room has a lot of partying into the night, so if that's not what you're looking for, maybe some place quieter might be better. I should say, that the noise is non-existent or minimal when you go up to your rooms, so that's pretty awesome

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Ostello Bello! Helpful, friendly (multi-lingual) staff and MANY amenities. We reserved a private (two-person) room, with our own attached bathroom. Loved using the kitchen to cook our own meals, or take advantage of the free breakfast, free happy hour buffet, and loads of free pasta and food left for guests in the kitchen. Two outdoor terraces for relaxing, and always someone to take to if you'd like to meet other travelers.

• 11th May 2014

English speaking friendly people in Italy!!!! hard to find...Free good food. Meet alot of people. Roof top patio...

met very nice friends there. Nick and Jeff. Very friendly staff there.

Thanks for the hearty welcome, friendly atmosphere, and interesting acquaintances.

• 9th May 2014
  • Russia

oh my. seriously no complaints. the staffs were great and helpful and cheerful. great free breakfast and dinner. u guys should be there for the dinner and mix around with the locals. lots of free foods and drinks (i love the cookies on the third floor pantry ;) ) the room was spacey and clean and bed was comfortable. same goes with toilet and shower. wifi was strong. like i said, no complaints.

Overall an excellent stay. I might recommend slightly more security for people's belongings. I was traveling with a lot of photo equipment and didn't feel entirely comfortably leaving it inside the locker under the bed in my shared accommodation.

• 9th May 2014
  • AndrewTylerStays

Perfect hostel if you want to spend 2-3 days in Milan. Located very close to the Duomo which is basically the area around which you should live. Make sure you book in advance, this place gets full very easily.

• 8th May 2014
  • India

Best hostel ever!! Cant ask for anything more, great atmosphere, most friendliness and kind staff! Free welcome drink upon arrival! I JUST LOVE THIS PLACE!

• 8th May 2014

Extremely well run - the staff are very knowledgeable.

My bed was a bit squeaky but I don't even think about it because this place was AWESOME! So so much fun, plenty of food, so clean, great bar. So much chance to hang out and meet people. We even cooked with their fresh veggies and pasta. Had a ball, thanks guys!

nice location, nice staff. good choice for single traveler.

Simply the best hostel I have ever stayed at, at least in Europe. Everyone on staff is super friendly, the place has great food, the other travelers were super considerate and friendly, the place is amazingly clean, everything works super well, and they even do stuff for u I have never heard of, like free food :) simply the best, can't say it enough.

Any place that gives you a free drink upon arrival will get top ratings from me :) It was a wonderful place - super friendly staff, an awesome lobby for both relaxing and socializing, great security, clean beds, etc. The location couldn't be better; just about 6-7 minute walk to the Duomo and within 10-15 minutes of most Milan's main highlights. It was actually a popular hangout in the evening for locals to enjoy an apperetif, making it an exotic mix of backpackers and Italians mixing together.

All the factors only except the location and the price were perfect!! Also, location was not that bad so I strongly recommend you to stay here!

it is not hard to find this hotel, but if you are a foreigner you do have to find it from the train station, and it deserve you to stay. i love it very much! the staffs are very helpful and friendly. 这个不靠近火车站需要地铁电车来到达,但是你一定不会后悔来到这里。离着米兰大教堂很近,走去最后的晚餐也不远20min?反正差不多啦~~下次来米兰还要继续住这家

• 2nd May 2014
  • China

Absolutely great. Such a nice atmosphere at the aperitivo in the evenings. Even locals come here!

It was probably the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff is energetic, helpful and most amazing. I was lucky to have met some wonderful people. Breakfast, dinner and the drinks were all fantastic. The atmosphere was uplifting. I am 36 years old and this hostel made me feel 22 again:) I am already thinking of coming back.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Pakistan

Didn't know what to espect. i'm a littel older then the rest of the customers (58), but my age wasn't a problem. I was surprised by the friendly staff as well as the friendly customers and visitors from the neighbourhood. T I noticed that Ostello has been the best hostell in the world, and i can imagine that. I went to Milan but Milan itselfe wasn't what i espected, so if I come back to Milan again ostello Bello will be one of the main reasons. Thanks to the staff for a perfect time!

• 30th Apr 2014

Great idea for staff to introduce themselves on check in and the free drink & food are great touches.