Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

nice location, nice staff. good choice for single traveler.

Simply the best hostel I have ever stayed at, at least in Europe. Everyone on staff is super friendly, the place has great food, the other travelers were super considerate and friendly, the place is amazingly clean, everything works super well, and they even do stuff for u I have never heard of, like free food :) simply the best, can't say it enough.

Any place that gives you a free drink upon arrival will get top ratings from me :) It was a wonderful place - super friendly staff, an awesome lobby for both relaxing and socializing, great security, clean beds, etc. The location couldn't be better; just about 6-7 minute walk to the Duomo and within 10-15 minutes of most Milan's main highlights. It was actually a popular hangout in the evening for locals to enjoy an apperetif, making it an exotic mix of backpackers and Italians mixing together.

All the factors only except the location and the price were perfect!! Also, location was not that bad so I strongly recommend you to stay here!

it is not hard to find this hotel, but if you are a foreigner you do have to find it from the train station, and it deserve you to stay. i love it very much! the staffs are very helpful and friendly. 这个不靠近火车站需要地铁电车来到达,但是你一定不会后悔来到这里。离着米兰大教堂很近,走去最后的晚餐也不远20min?反正差不多啦~~下次来米兰还要继续住这家

• 2nd May 2014
  • China

Absolutely great. Such a nice atmosphere at the aperitivo in the evenings. Even locals come here!

It was probably the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff is energetic, helpful and most amazing. I was lucky to have met some wonderful people. Breakfast, dinner and the drinks were all fantastic. The atmosphere was uplifting. I am 36 years old and this hostel made me feel 22 again:) I am already thinking of coming back.

• Pakistan

Didn't know what to espect. i'm a littel older then the rest of the customers (58), but my age wasn't a problem. I was surprised by the friendly staff as well as the friendly customers and visitors from the neighbourhood. T I noticed that Ostello has been the best hostell in the world, and i can imagine that. I went to Milan but Milan itselfe wasn't what i espected, so if I come back to Milan again ostello Bello will be one of the main reasons. Thanks to the staff for a perfect time!

• 30th Apr 2014

Great idea for staff to introduce themselves on check in and the free drink & food are great touches.

it was really fun to be there!

Everything is so well designed in this hostel. Staffs are very helpful and well-trained. I personally adore the locker under the bed, such a great idea, it's so spacious and making it so easy to take things. The lobby is also a bar, where we can have drinks, breakfast and dinner (two meals included in the price). I met some cool people in this hostel and would definitely recommend this to you.

• Taiwan

Top 5 hostels I have ever stayed in... would love to give 100% review and the hostel is great but when I went to check out the girl at check out was a total #@#$@ ... very rude and acusatory and asked who I was and where I got the keycard?... Really? I just stayed there for three nights and not only do you not recognize me but apparently now I'm squatting at the hostel? If you lost my paperwork that's your fault not mine... some of the staff was very nice and I would recommend the hostel.

This was the most friendly and welcoming hostel I have ever stayed at. As soon as you enter you feel like family. The staff doesn't hesitate to help you with absolutely anything and you can tell they really care. The ambiance and decor are amazing and the multiple terraces make a great place for drinking a bottle of wine with new friends. As well there is free breakfast until whatever time! On top of it all get free amazing pastas and salads at night. This place is truly one of a kind!

The location was easy to find from the metro (only 10min or so walk from the Duomo!) and the atmosphere was great - it was really easy to meet people and they even had free dinner every night! There were a bunch of terraces and the kitchen was well stocked. Also, lot's of locals hung out there too which was cool. I would definitely go back or recommend it to anyone! Really enjoyed my stay!

This was a really fancy hostel! It was really safe and the staff were super helpful. They had a huge complementary breakfast and a bar with free tapas and events every night, so it was a fun, comfortable, and social place to stay. It was a little pricey, but all places in Milan are, so I think it's your best deal for a really nice hostel.

check-in card demanded so private information

Certainly the best hostel I have ever stay in : nice staff, nice place, nice food ... I totally recommend!

one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! anyone who says different is crazy!! great staff great atmosphere.loved it

This is the cleanest hostel with the best facilities I have visited so far. Each room has its own bathroom and beds are comfortable. Hostel fees included dinner and breakfast, though both are basic. Hostel is located close to Duomo and main shopping area. I would highly recommend this hostel.

Awesome hostel, very welcoming and everything you could think of was catered for. Great atmosphere.