Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Such a fantastic hostel! Would reccomend to anyone!

• 17th Dec 2014

Best hostel in Milan, hands down. A bit pricier than the others, but for good reason. Probably the only hostel you'll have fun and meet people any night you go. Plus breakfast till 1pm? and dinner served? and free fridge full of food? Just go there.

Love this hostel! Rooms are spacious and clean. Showers are hot and the food is delicious! The dinners are amazing. The staff is great and so much fun to talk to and incredibly welcoming. There are always people around so you never feel lonely. And it's located in a great spot to explore Milan from. Loved this place - definitely worth the price! (Only bad thing was wifi was spotty)

Fantastic hostel!! It's ruined us for all other hostels. Staff are really welcoming and it's a great atmosphere. Such good value, free breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Great place! Wish I had stayed in Milan longer just for this hostel. Very social, free breakfast and dinner, fun and comfortable atmosphere!

Will definitly come back here

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Belgium

The location was amazing, the staff were so friendly, and the free food was a delicious bonus! I would recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Milan

• 13th Dec 2014

Free breakfast, and aperitivo! Friendly staff!good bar and cool lounge! Very good rooms, facilities! Very social! Cool interior! Easily best social hostel in Milan!

• 10th Dec 2014

Great place, great location, free breakfast and dinner, and most importantly, all staff put effort into being kind and helpful. Barbara rules!

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Serbia

This hostel deserves all the rave. Free buffet breakfast and dinners. Rooms and ensuites are clean, comfy and spacious. Staff were helpful and enthusiastic. Since its a smaller hostel there is more attention in the details paid to the individual traveller. The hostel lounge is a hot spot for locals who gather here for drinks and free appetizers (from 7-9) which at times can make it too busy. From the 'frat house' style basement to the rooftop terrace, this place is a hit!

Amazing atmosphere. Just picks you up and makes your holiday! Great work and thinking in keeping the doors open for the local Milanese people in hostel, a masterstroke.

• 4th Dec 2014
  • India

The best hostel I've ever stayed in.

It is a not one of the best. It is best hostel I have ever stayed for now... Very social hostel, it is like home...

Bar down stairs it great! Fantastic position and walking distance to the Duomo. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Best hostel in the world! I was pretty sick when I got to Milan, but I manGed to get a lot of rest and recovered here. Having the free food really help give me peace of mind, and u didn't have to drag my pitiful self outside to find food. Ensuite bathroom was big and clean. Staff was always nice and friendly. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

One of the best Hostels I have ever stayed at! The location was perfect. The 6 bed dorm hade a private bathroom with a shower and even a nice patio. I met a lot of awesome people and the free breakfast and dinner was really great! The highlight though was definitely the staff. Magali and Barbara in the reception was truely amazing! I am coming back for sure... :)

I really loved this hostel, is the best i've ever been! People are great and super friendly. Totally recomended :)

Excellent hostel! Staff is extremely friendly and helpful! Great atmosphere! We loved it and will definitely stay there again the next time!

I had such an amazing time staying at Ostello. It's undeniable hot points are location, staff hospitality and social atmosphere! I arrived late friday evening soaking wet from the rain outside and as soon as I got in and identified myself I was offered warm pasta and a cold beer, just what you need. This was also FREE courtesy of the hostel. I would recommend this place for solo traveller and group alike. It has adequate facilities and offering for both demographic as well as locals.

This was my very first stay at a hostel ever, and I had a great time at Ostello Bello! I was very surprised because my expectations weren't too high for hostels in general, but the staff was incredibly nice and helpful, and the environment was wonderful. The common areas are very nice and peaceful during the day, and lively with locals and guests later in the evening. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone in Milan!