Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Better than Excellent!

• 6th Nov 2014

This is a place where i have actually know some of the staff who are beyond exceptional!!! though i am sorry to add that the person in charge during the night shift was extremely rude with a couldn't care less attitude.. For instance when I asked for a bath towel I was given a face towel... Upon clarifying once again, I was given two!!!! (yes two face towels make a bath towel sure....) What was more disgusting was upon returning to my room I find that the two towels were floor mats. Sick.

Great hostel. Rooms are nice. Common area is big and they give you free coffee/hot chocolate every night. Location is very central and the staff was very helpful arranging activites.

That is a really great hostel! All the staff are really nice and helpful and you'll feel like home.

• 3rd Nov 2014

This place has a great atmosphere and has lots of extras included. Dinner, breakfast, locks for your locker, food and drinks (which is perfect when you get stuck hungry late at night).

Great experience, awesome staff! Very happening place, busy with young locals!

Very nice staff, incredibly helpful and will assist you with anything you need.Thank you!!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Some of the best staff i have ever dealth with. Location is excellent.

The hostel ostello bello is really close to the shopping street. The staffs are always friendly. The beds are okey because we just stay one night.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

great staff had a really enjoyable time during my stay ! one point too consider is that it COULD be hard for a shy traveler to meet other travelers due to the large amount of locals who come to the hostel every day however I don't believe this is to much of a problem just something too consider. overall great hostel have stayed there 3 times and if i ever am back in Milan it would be my first choice.

Blown away by this place. Checked in on a Thursday and was met with smiles from Barbara and Massimiliano who served me a complimentary cappuccino. Everyone had a smile on their face and was happy to recommend activities (all their recommendations were great!). The location is fantastic as it is in the heart of the city and you get free breakfast and dinner (delicious). If you need a hostel to stay at when you visit, it's a no brainer - this is the place you want to be. Jonathan

This was the best hostel we have ever stayed at and we can't wait to come back!! We loved the staff because they were super friendly. I wish I could live at this hostel forever!

• 29th Oct 2014

분위기도 좋고 직원들도 친절합니다. 한국인들도 있어서 정보교환에도 도움이 되었습니다. 하지만 샤워할때 따뜻한물이 나오지 않았습니다. 원래그런건지 그때만 그런건지는 하루만 있어서 물어보지 않아습니다만 불편했습니다. 그리고 2층침대의 높이가 높아 2층에서 자는것이 좀 무서웠고 침대가 삐걱거려 조금의 움직임도 신경이 쓰였습니다. 하루 이틀 정도라면 묵어볼만 하겠지만 장기적으로 있기에는 힘든곳으로 생각됩니다.

• 28th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

I love it! I'ill choose it for the next time :)

its not even a problem but i couldnt use wifi at the terrace used as smoking area besides bed room. but you can ignore this comment, because it was wonderful to stay at the ostello bello honestly.

Great hostel. Love that food is included and you get a welcome drink. Staff are really nice. Great location. Awesome Wifi Down side rickety beds and lumpy pillows.

The hostel was amazing - the perfect atmosphere for a nice weekend away in Milan.

Very good hostel!!

Great place, ideal location and the staff are really helpful. This will be my hostel of choice when in Milan!

To concur with other reviews, this is by far one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Free dinner at night is amazing with lots of healthy and tasty options. Super central location so it's easy to get around Milan from here. The atmosphere is great - friendly people, lots of solo travellers, and an awesome bar area (best Negroni I've ever had). Finally, the staff are what makes this hostel! Thank you to everyone - especially Barbara, Nico and Lorenzo - for being so great.