Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Only stayed for really short night. Everyone was nice and accommodating during that time though.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in anywhere. The staff is the greatest. The vibe is fun. The accommodations are surprisingly nice, especially given the low price. I really cannot say enough about it.

Nicest and most beautiful staff in all of Europe!

Great location 10-minutes walk from the Duomo. Great, friendly staff. Clean, safe facilities. Lots of organized events/activities and suggestions of what to do around town. Excellent value for money, best hostel I've ever stayed at.

• 7th Mar 2015

We went to Ostello Bello eight persons together and all of us could not be more happy, we had such a good time!! The location is PERFECT and the whole atmosphere. The staff is so welcoming and ready to help with everything! Thank you Ostello Bello for everything. xx Iceland

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Iceland

This was a great hostel with an awesome staff. I was greeted with a pint of beer and was able to print out all of my boarding passes hassle free! It was walking distance to the Duomo and other fun cultural activities! I spent a very short time at this hostel, however, they offer breakfast and dinner (I didn't take advantage but I wish I had) with no real time frame (major plus), towels, etc. My bed was inconveniently located and I was woken up by the door opening, but this was my only problem!

I loved this place! I highly recommend staying here! A little pricey, but the staff and the food make up for it!

This places is awesome! I love the fact that all the girls are very polite specially Barbara. She is always in a good good and knows how to make people feel like home

Lovely hostel with friendly staff and a great atmosphere. The rooms were clean and provided linen and towels all included in the price. It also included breakfast and some food in the evening too. We walked everywhere within Milan from here and was in a really handy location. Would definitely recommend Ostello Bello!

• 28th Feb 2015

Amazing hostel! I stayed in a 6 bed mixed dorm, which had a good size and was quiet. The common areas were cool and i had also a free dinner! Theres plenty of free food in the kitchens as well. The staff was great and location is very central! Would definitely go back

Really good atmosphere, short walk from duomo

Amazing hostel and well worth the money!! If you don't stay here in Milan you are doing something wrong!!

Perfectly clean, great facilities but hard to socialise in the evenings as it's a very busy nightspot and for the solo traveller hard to mingle with people from other rooms. Would recommend and revisit when going to Milan again though.

Great atmosphere.

BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN!!!! And I mean that 500%! I cant begin to think of anything bad about this place. I seriously loved every minute of my time there and even considered staying in Milano longer just because I didn't want to leave. Staff was amazing! Facilities were wonderful! Awesome breakfast and aperitivo! Once you're there you'll pretty much want to move in and never leave! Highly highly highly recommended!

Bar was very loud and busy, free dinners provided there, not in a separate location for hostel guests. Dinner is for everyone, you can stay elsewhere for cheaper and still eat the free dinners. Beds were very uncomfortable and cheaply made (loud and rickety, would rock every time the person below rolled over). That said, the hostel is beautiful, clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful. Laundry is not included here.

Ostello bello is an excellent hostel. Wen you arrive, you get a free welcome drink. There is also free breakfast and aperitivo. It was excellent! It can get a little loud downstairs so if you're sleeping on the first floor you may have some troubles with the noise. The staff was awesome and our room was great. It made my stay in Milan a blast! I would love to stay here again.

Had a great experience. Staff couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming. Dinner and Breakfast a very welcome bonus, A great environment to stay in all round :)

• 20th Feb 2015

From the moment we walked in we were felt so welcome - the staff are brilliant. The location could not be better – walking distance between the Duomo and lots of bars and restaurants. The hostel itself has a lot to offer for everyone: a bar and music - open to everyone, including non-guests. And quite areas upstairs to cook and relax in. We loved our stay in this hostel and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Milan. Keep up the good work!

Excellent staff, great idea with free Food in the kitchen inspiring signs and creative art all over the house :-)