Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

All of the staff are very friendly and helpful to inform me a lot of sightseeing places in Milan. By the way, I am also very lucky to book the ticket of The Last Supper, which impressed me very deeply.

I got a pretty bad sleep, because loads of people were going in and out. But everything else was excellent.

• 12th Nov 2013

I really appreciated Eugenia greeting me at the door and bringing me inside. Sitting down at a table with other check-ins and a free drink made that process part of slowing down and enjoying the evening. I had a chance to chat with a couple from Korea, and to appreciate the friendly atmosphere. When getting drinks for my new friends we thought food... bartender told us about a free buffet that was getting ready to be set up. Great food and then, music. Quiet respectful dorm mates. Love it

One of the greatest hostels and hotels i have been too, very nice, clean, warm and friendly staff, which makes your holidays best.

• 11th Nov 2013
  • Poland

This place is awesome. Hang out with locals, meet good people. I am in cuba right now and i can t wait to come back there. The only problem there is the weather, but they cant do so much about it. hugs! Valle

Very nice hostel, clean, safe, helpful staff and with a bar downstairs. Perfect visit experience there.

I've been there 2 years ago and had a great time. It was not different now. The hostel is very close to the Piazza Duomo, you can either walk or take the tram. Rooms are nice and the bathrooms are clean. Breakfast is good, and there's always good music to listen to. But the best thing is the atmosphere. The staff is always kind and the travelers in the hostel are sociable. There´s also a happy hour in the evening with many locals. I love Milano and this is definitely my hostel in this city!

I only stayed for one night, but the hostel seemed nice. I was greeted with a free drink and snacks. The bar is open to locals as well as residents in the evenings, and it was quite noisy, but not overly intrusive once in my room. The beds were very light, which meant that they skidded and moved easily when the person in the bunk below rolled over - not a hostel for light sleepers! Great decoration, and very friendly staff. Lovely breakfast too.

Pros: Central location. Great, friendly, helpful staff. Free breakfast. Free welcome drink. Cons: Reception area can get really loud and crowded because it's a bar that's open to the locals until 1am. No hand soap in bathrooms. My bed was not very comfy - woke up with some back pain!

Ostello Bello was such a nice place and full of full, staffs are friendly and helpfull.I luv here and sure will come again!!!

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Hong Kong

Best hostel I've visited ! I almost fell in love with French girl who works at reception :)

Best Ostello in Milan. Very design deco, lovely people around, employees give good tips for Milan, and it is right in the center.

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Belgium

very clean and the welcome drink was appreciated.

There is no doubt that this is the best hostel I've ever stayed at!! My only piece of advice would be to bring ear plugs because with the party that ensues downstairs every night, it can be pretty noisy. I highly recommend this hostel!

the best part about this hostel is the common area. a cafe/bar downstairs with live music that even locals go to. top it all off with a free drink when you arrive and its hard to be disappointed.

Awesome hostel, only stayed here 1 night but really enjoyed it! Staff were awesome, free drink on arrival, free evening food with a drink and live music in the bar, very clean and rooms were very spacious! Loved it!

A really clean, well located hostel with great staff. The free beer when checking in is a nice little gesture. I only stayed 2 nights. Wish I could have stayed for more. The receptionist were all really nice and friendly. Definitely made my stay in Milan so much more enjoyable

Best hostel I've stayed in in a long time! I was there just for one night to sleep before an early flight but the staff was amazingly friendly and got me a free drink while I filled out paperwork. They also gave me a power adaptor for the night and printed out my boarding pass for Ryanair. Bed wasn't comfy but I can deal with that. Would definitely stay again if I'm ever in Milan!

This really is as good as the reviews I read before I booked my stay. I was a little wary because I could tell it was a party hostel, meaning loud at night, but it wasn't too bad. I always bring an eye mask and earplugs anyway. The room and bed were comfortable, if a little small for so many beds. The atmosphere is nice with a friendly bar and a basement hang out spot. They have a substantial breakfast and a dinner buffet for really cheap. I wish the staff was nicer about how to get around Milan

I had a great stay at Ostello! So many thoughtful extras really made the place feel like home! The appetiva that they offered was a fantastic deal and packed the place out with locals- 5 euros for a drink and all you can eat from an Italian buffet. The only thing I would say is that the staff weren't as knowledgable and helpful in answering questions about Milan as I would have hoped, I was sometimes made to feel a little stupid!