Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

Staff very kind. Very good facilities, secure and clean. Well located. with a good bar. Great and charming hostel

The kitchen and rooftop terrace were my favourite places to hang out within the hostel. They were so kitschy and a great place to meet and socialise with other hostellers.

• 27th Oct 2013

Ostello is the best place you can stay in milan! Super location, nice and friendky staff, clean room, good breakfast!

Its a good hostel but the evening the bar is too busy and too much italians are there for the aperitivo which makes the meetings with the other travellers more complicated for single backpackers. Otherwise the location and facilities are good, the breakfast is really good and until 12 !

Don't think twice and just book here ! What an amazing place, great common area to meet fellow travelers, big and really clean rooms, lockers under beds, breakfast included and pasta in the evenings, but the biggest value is the staff ! Everyone in Ostello Bello made our stay the best in Milan ! Gratzieee !

Very clean and safe. The staff is very nice and welcoming.

• 24th Oct 2013

8 peoples must share a bathroom. I thought it was not enough.

One of the best hostel experiences I've ever had. Lovely staff, very welcoming, great atmosphere, perfect location, felt like I was staying with friends. Had an excellent stay and will happily recommend this place

• 23rd Oct 2013

Certainly nice place to stay when in Milan. The staff is very friendly. Thank you! :)

The best hostel I have stayed at in my time overseas. I arrived at about 8pm and it was 'happy hour', so I was able to have not only the free drink provided to everyone on arrival, but also a free buffet for dinner! They then walked me up to my room to explain everything! The rooms were really clean, and all my roommates were lovely. After I'd settled in, I went downstairs to meet some local Italians, who were all very welcoming. As a girl travelling alone, I would highly recommend ostello bello

• 23rd Oct 2013

It's a beautiful place to stay in Milan ! Thanks to the very welcoming staff :)

• 20th Oct 2013

I chose Ostello Bello because of good reviews and for good reason! The hostel is very good located, just 10min from Duomo square. But there are a lot of places of interest just step away from hostel, f.e. Porta Ticinese or Santa Maria Church. The hostel is very clean and personal is super friendly and ready to help. A welcome drink helps you to relax after a long trip:) My local friends told me they to go to Ostello Bello for business lunch. I tried only spinat quiche and it was delicious!

• Russia

The shower could have been cleaned a bit more thoroughly (ie. walls) but all in all I was impressed by the quality as a hostel compared to others I have visited. It was very nicely decorated and the common areas were a great space.

• 20th Oct 2013

A really nice hostel, the members all the staff are great, they are very kind and eager to help you and feel confortable.

I spendone night there. It seems they took care about everything! Very friendly and hospitable! Very cute and and attentive personal. Especiallly at the reception :) Everything was clean, clear and understandable. And it is the very center of Milan! I wish I could stay there longer =))

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »