Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Best Ostello in Milan. Very design deco, lovely people around, employees give good tips for Milan, and it is right in the center.

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Belgium

very clean and the welcome drink was appreciated.

There is no doubt that this is the best hostel I've ever stayed at!! My only piece of advice would be to bring ear plugs because with the party that ensues downstairs every night, it can be pretty noisy. I highly recommend this hostel!

the best part about this hostel is the common area. a cafe/bar downstairs with live music that even locals go to. top it all off with a free drink when you arrive and its hard to be disappointed.

Awesome hostel, only stayed here 1 night but really enjoyed it! Staff were awesome, free drink on arrival, free evening food with a drink and live music in the bar, very clean and rooms were very spacious! Loved it!

A really clean, well located hostel with great staff. The free beer when checking in is a nice little gesture. I only stayed 2 nights. Wish I could have stayed for more. The receptionist were all really nice and friendly. Definitely made my stay in Milan so much more enjoyable

Best hostel I've stayed in in a long time! I was there just for one night to sleep before an early flight but the staff was amazingly friendly and got me a free drink while I filled out paperwork. They also gave me a power adaptor for the night and printed out my boarding pass for Ryanair. Bed wasn't comfy but I can deal with that. Would definitely stay again if I'm ever in Milan!

This really is as good as the reviews I read before I booked my stay. I was a little wary because I could tell it was a party hostel, meaning loud at night, but it wasn't too bad. I always bring an eye mask and earplugs anyway. The room and bed were comfortable, if a little small for so many beds. The atmosphere is nice with a friendly bar and a basement hang out spot. They have a substantial breakfast and a dinner buffet for really cheap. I wish the staff was nicer about how to get around Milan

I had a great stay at Ostello! So many thoughtful extras really made the place feel like home! The appetiva that they offered was a fantastic deal and packed the place out with locals- 5 euros for a drink and all you can eat from an Italian buffet. The only thing I would say is that the staff weren't as knowledgable and helpful in answering questions about Milan as I would have hoped, I was sometimes made to feel a little stupid!

Very good Hostel, excellent atmosphere due to a bar in the reception (on the ground floor) but without disturbing your sleep upstairs. In fact in the room was incredibly silence although I was on the first floor. Just upstair the bar. Very nice staff, especially Giulia with security and location as well. Wi-fi working very well and good elevator, lounge and kitchen´s guest. A little bit expensive, not so much and cleanliness good enough (my room was ensuite, so some guests weren't neat.

Excellent place to stay. Central location, great atmosphere, nightly entertainment, had a wonderful time! Stay here!

The hostel made our trip in Milan. Friendly staff and great location.

The hostel is a little understaffed considering it high popularity. Besides, it is actually 15 mins walk from the Duomo Station and 25 mins walk to Codorna Station. But the location is still quite ideal considering its in the centre of the city and there are quite a lot of good restaurants located in the neighborhoods (you can find a whole list of recommended nearby restaurants in the front desk of the hostel).

• 28th Oct 2013
  • China

Staff very kind. Very good facilities, secure and clean. Well located. with a good bar. Great and charming hostel

The kitchen and rooftop terrace were my favourite places to hang out within the hostel. They were so kitschy and a great place to meet and socialise with other hostellers.

• 27th Oct 2013

Ostello is the best place you can stay in milan! Super location, nice and friendky staff, clean room, good breakfast!

Its a good hostel but the evening the bar is too busy and too much italians are there for the aperitivo which makes the meetings with the other travellers more complicated for single backpackers. Otherwise the location and facilities are good, the breakfast is really good and until 12 !

Don't think twice and just book here ! What an amazing place, great common area to meet fellow travelers, big and really clean rooms, lockers under beds, breakfast included and pasta in the evenings, but the biggest value is the staff ! Everyone in Ostello Bello made our stay the best in Milan ! Gratzieee !

Very clean and safe. The staff is very nice and welcoming.

• 24th Oct 2013

8 peoples must share a bathroom. I thought it was not enough.