Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

It is hard to beat a place with excellent facilities, helpful staff, convenient location to main attractions and free food all day long, even dinners! Come and experience it!

Just a ridiculous hostel. On arrival we were greeted with free beers and pasta, as well as a free dinner buffet. There is a bar which is constantly packed with locals - there is always something going on. We only stayed a night but would have loved to stay longer (they were full the next night, unfortunately). Rooms are hotel-esque, and the facilities are very clean. Trying not to get carried away here... Staff was really really friendly. Probably the nicest place we will stay on our trip.

Excellent service and atmosphere! Little noise from hallway but we didnt care.

• 3rd May 2015
  • Finland

It was price-y but a lot came with that price it was an amazing value

• 2nd May 2015

Location from hostel to Duomo by walk only 10 mins. They provide a mini buffet dinner(pasta , salad ,bread) ,free entrance to night club,i save a lot.So many ppl to come our hostel bar to have a drink.

Ostello Bello and every single person who worked there was incredible! Do not ever pass up an opportunity to stay with these magnificent folks!!!

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Ethiopia

Incredibly good service. You can tell they value customer satisfaction. Always willing to help and answer any questions. Very hospitable.

• 30th Apr 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed at!

• 28th Apr 2015

This hostel was great. Only stayed for a night but the staff was cool enough for me to still want to come back for drinks when I was in the area. Cool environment and the locals love to come there so it's never a dull time and it's great for meeting people.

• 27th Apr 2015

Very close to duomo, good vibe, very clean and free food is always a winner!

While I didn't really enjoy Milan the city, this hostel was absolutely amazing. I would come back to Milan just for the hostel. This place is seriously awesome. It's the only option for accommodation!

Great Hostel. Free breakfast and dinner. Great places to hang out in and around the hostel. Staff is very helpful and friendly.

Best hostel I've stayed in. SO fun. The first night there was a group of people playing guitar and singing downstairs in the basement. Very cool environment. Complimentary breakfast and happy hour for dinner ($5 drink and free buffet of food). What could be better? I would stay there again and I HIGHLY recommend it.

• 25th Apr 2015

This is one of the best hostels I've been to. It has the friendliest staff ever who go above and beyond to help you out and make you feel at home. The facilities were very modern and super clean and the hostel has everything any traveller might ever need. The atmosphere was pretty good and it was a mix of travellers and locals from Milano as the bar is also open to the public till 1 AM. Doors are completely sound proof so you get a good night's sleep. Good place to meet other travellers.

Loved it!!!

The staff are who make this atmosphere welcoming, warm and easy to start conversation with others. There so much free food you should not go hungry. However, you do have to go out and buy your Italian gelato. :) The overall talk amongst guests, is that it is the best hostel. They do have a public bar, so it is very noisy in the evenings, especially weekends. But there are several quiet lounges you can use. Free ear plugs help as well. I LOVED MY STAY,!,

• 24th Apr 2015

When I read the description I couldn't quite believe all the positive reviews. Apparently they are all true. The bunk beds are not my favourite, but otherwise it's great. 10 minutes walk from the Duomo, amazingly friendly stuff, good atmosphere, piano, guitars, clean showers, clean sheets etc.

This is probably one of the best hostels I have stayed in! I got in very late and was greated warmly with a free drink and some pasta! I was starving! The rooms were spacious and clean. I would definitely stay here again.

The hostel was easy to find and the staff were very welcoming upon my arrival. The facilities are clean and secure and it's fantastic that they have terraces on each floor and a well stocked guest kitchen. The beds could be upgraded, and the downside of the bathrooms in the rooms is that the kitchen, sink and toilet are in the same room so only one person goes in at a time.

The hostel is very modern and new, with beautiful decor. Bathrooms and rooms are spacious , clean and well equipped. The hostel has many places to common use, all great! The food is very good and is for free! The bar and restaurant is open for non guests, but with security and soundproofing in the rooms. Thus, it is a great place for socializing. Staff always present, usually very kind. Possibly the best place to stay in Milan!

• 8th Apr 2015