Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Eugene and Frederico rocked!!!!! breakfast was fantastic, the scrambled egg wasnt watery at all it was such an awesome place to be, even the locals would come and hang out!!!! Making it such a busy place with good atmosphere!!!! everything was just perfect!!!

The breakfast wasn't that good, but every night they serve Aperitivo for free... it's actually dinner. A lot of food and very tasty actually.

The staff were very helpful and nice! They accepted changes to my reservation without a second thought and accommodated my requests as best as they could! I'm so thankful for them! The location is very good. It's just like a five minute walk to the Duomo, though at the beginning it's kinda confusing with all the streets that wind. It's kinda expensive compared to some of the other hostels in Milan, but in terms of location and services that are provided, it makes it kinda worth it.

Many thanks to Francesco, who recommend us the placed to be!

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Great place for young people to stay! Lovely service and very friendly staff. The 'aperitivo' was also a nice surprise for us! We had a lovely stay in Ostello Bello and would recommend it to everyone!

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

I truly enjoyed this place. People were friendly, good location, helpful staff, great food/bar setup. The owner is a HUGE Bruce Springsteen fan and I'm from NJ so we got along really well. They have cool balconies where you can hang out, a big open basement where they sometimes have a DJ and it's still easy to go to sleep whenever you want. I'll definitely stay here again if I make my way back to Milan.

Fantastic! And free food!

Great place! Totally recommend!

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Moldova

The best Hostel I´ve been to

Only stayed one night but would definitely stay here on future trips. Very welcoming staff, clean rooms, great atmosphere at the bar and best of all free food!

Really a very good place to stay in Milan, we arrived nearly at midnight, but there are still so many people are chatting in the hall. We got two free drinks as welcome drink and the staff are really nice too. We left really early in the morning, and we still get breakfast. Anyway it's excellent, we should stay few more days next time when we visit milan!

Definitely 100%

• 13th Apr 2014
  • China

OstelloBello is definitely the best hostel in Milan. The hostel is located very close to the city center, but is also in the center of nightlife and bar activities, and especially the famous Navigli and the Colonne di San Lorenzo are in short walking distance of the hostel. The dorms have a private toilet and shower - all very clean. But above all, the staff members are really helpful and friendly, and you should ask them for places to go out or to eat. If you visit Milan, stay at Ostello Bello!

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Denmark

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. FANTASTIC PLACE

Couldn't have asked for a better hostel. Friendly staff, outstanding location, and superb family style dinner. In the evening locals from the area come in and hang around for dinner or music event. Great way to meet people, fun atmosphere, and overall a great place to be.

Wonderfully friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was delicious and abundant.

- nice place - nice staff - good welcome you

• 8th Apr 2014

With its strategic location right by the Duomo, the metro, restaurants, and shops, I would 100% recommend Ostello Bello.The staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, and organized. Upon arrival they gave a tour and explanation of the hostel and they were more than willing to answer any questions. The whole building is honestly clean, well-kept, and decorated nicely. The atmosphere and staff made me feel comfortable, safe, and I truly enjoyed my stay.

• 7th Apr 2014

It has been one of the best hostels I have ever been. Everything was great, the staff, the location, the facilities. It was a reallly nice place to be and the staff is super friendly and helpful. I would definitely could stay there again. They give you a very nice welcome, something you really need when you travel and they have all kind of activities.

Best hostel that we have been to!!!!! Lovely people and super nice interior! Definitely will stay here again!