Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

Had such a good time! Thank you for my first night in Milan.

• 31st Aug 2014

Brilliant

The staff were amazing even though I did cause them a bit of trouble! Thank you!!

• 30th Aug 2014

I had an amazing time staying at Ostello Bello. The staff was really friendly and willing to help. The night might seem overpriced for a bunk in a dorm but you basically get free breakfast and dinner. There is a great atmosphere and the bar and it's really super easy to meet new people.

Brilliant hostel, super friendly if you're travelling alone and the bar is always busy, people playing guitar and ping pong in the basement, chilling on the rooftop terrace (next to a kitchen with free food - left over pasta etc!!) will stay again if back in Milan!

• 29th Aug 2014

Amazing atmosphere! Incredibly clean (and I stayed in a 6 beds mixed room)!

Excellent hostel with excellent staff. I was reserved during my short stay in Italy as to whether as visit to Milan was necessary, but this hostel completely vindicated my stay. They offer excellent things such as free pasta, a free welcome drink and they also let you lend an iPad and or Laptop. For the more expensive price, there is no doubt it was worth it. The polite, welcoming staff are also well informed about the local area , so made my stay a lovely one. Thank you.

Really nice hostel, where the free food in the kitchen as well as the free dinner is a great gesture to travellers. Staff were really helpful pointing out everywhere to go, and the 6 bed room had plenty of room. The living room downstairs was also pretty cool.

I've stayed in hostels all over Europe and this is the best by a LONG way. It's safe, clean, and has great facilities, but the thing that really makes it stand out are the staff, who are just the most lovely bunch of people in the world. I have already recommended it to a friend.

• 26th Aug 2014

AMAZING!! Great location and staff and food was great! Breakfast buffet was the best I've seen, and lunch and snacks and a dinner buffet, this made the hostel very social. Was extremely clean, huge lockers and could not say a bad word, would 100% recommended this hostel,

From the moment you arrive you get a very welcome feeling. The staff are very friendly and helpful! I think this was one of the best hostel experiences I ever had!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

I absolutely adored this hostel. The staff were so, so lovely and helpful. Such good value for money with all the meals provided and great facilities. The atmosphere was amazing and as I was travelling by myself I really loved the set up, met so many amazing people. Wish I was able to stay longer!

Great hostel! People were friendly and laid back, and the quality of the service was awesome. Would love to come back sometime.

Best hostel I've ever been to. Everyone that we spoke to agreed.

This is an EXCELLENT hostel with an amazing staff in a great location. My only reservations were not really the hostel"s fault. Milan is an expensive place to stay, and, for Milan, this is a great deal. As for the atmosphere, it is great, but, the reality of travel in Europe is that people want to party when they travel. If it's your thing, that's great, if not, then it can be distracting. However, the terrace and the upstairs kitchen in this place are quiet and awesome!

Loved the Apertivo at night! Great way to meet others! Thanks for a great ending to my European trip!

I had a great weekend at Ostello Bello; all the workers were extremely friendly and helpful. The constant presence of food (especially fruit!) whenever you wanted it was a great addition :) Definitely one of the top3 hostels I've stayed at, and I can't wait to return!

I can't say enough great things about Ostello Bello! I have worked in tourism for 10 years and I was really blown away by the standard of the hostel, the quality and range of the delicious dinner (apparitives) and breakfast, but most of all the wonderful staff, who genuinely were so kind and helpful and you could tell they really enjoyed the hostel and working with travellers. They all went the extra mile to help and I'd stay there again in a heartbeat if I go back to Milan! Thanks so much!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Great vibe in this hostel! Been travelling for some time now and never keen on booking big hostels. Gave this one a go and was not disappointed. Hostel design in flawless, rooms impeccable, staff are friendly (most of them at least). Above average pricing but here's something they don't tell you - breakfast included, dinner included, lunch included (pasta in the fridge!). They also give you a drink when you check-in and a bottle of water when you check-out. Quite impressed. Be back again soon!

Police in Milan suck. I wish I would have stayed in my hostel. The staff was great, and did everything they could to assist me. Don't go out at night alone, stay in. Nothing else really worth seeing in Milan except for Ostello Bello.