Ostello Bello Reviews

Via Medici 4, Milan, Italy

The best hostel I've ever stayed in.

It is a not one of the best. It is best hostel I have ever stayed for now... Very social hostel, it is like home...

Bar down stairs it great! Fantastic position and walking distance to the Duomo. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Best hostel in the world! I was pretty sick when I got to Milan, but I manGed to get a lot of rest and recovered here. Having the free food really help give me peace of mind, and u didn't have to drag my pitiful self outside to find food. Ensuite bathroom was big and clean. Staff was always nice and friendly. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

One of the best Hostels I have ever stayed at! The location was perfect. The 6 bed dorm hade a private bathroom with a shower and even a nice patio. I met a lot of awesome people and the free breakfast and dinner was really great! The highlight though was definitely the staff. Magali and Barbara in the reception was truely amazing! I am coming back for sure... :)

I really loved this hostel, is the best i've ever been! People are great and super friendly. Totally recomended :)

Excellent hostel! Staff is extremely friendly and helpful! Great atmosphere! We loved it and will definitely stay there again the next time!

I had such an amazing time staying at Ostello. It's undeniable hot points are location, staff hospitality and social atmosphere! I arrived late friday evening soaking wet from the rain outside and as soon as I got in and identified myself I was offered warm pasta and a cold beer, just what you need. This was also FREE courtesy of the hostel. I would recommend this place for solo traveller and group alike. It has adequate facilities and offering for both demographic as well as locals.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »