Ostello Burigozzo 11 Reviews

Via Burigozzo 11, Milan, Italy

Doors of rooms aren't locked so who ever who knows door code or lives in other room could come in. It was very clean place and beds were comfortable but street is very noisy and for me it was hard to sleep. Common rooms could be better, it was so small I didnt want spend time there. Wifi worked very good in room. There is big fan in room and air conditioning. I would come again to this hostel.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Finland

Wifi not good, only in you're room.

An awesome stay the staff make sure you are well looked after and I was allowed to leave luggage until 4pm on check out day

Its a clean and organise place, but the wifi doesn't work and the staff is not so helpful.

A clean, spacious hostel. Plenty of common rooms and pretty high security. About a 20 minute walk from the Duomo and close to the nightlife area. This is a great place to stay in Milan!

Very friendly staff. I could leave my luggage although I arrived early

I really liked this hostel - the rooms were huge! I also liked how each person got a really really big cupboard each that fits all your luggage inside . The hostel is quiet but I still found it easy to talk to people and meet people - important as a single traveller. Great location I walked everywhere. Staff are really friendly. It was very very clean ! I would stay here again .

The staff were so lovely and friendly here and our stay was comfortable with nothing to fault that I can think of.

Hostel was is a good location and staff were friendly. Big kitchen which was good, and lockers in the room. Didn't have much of an atmosphere though, which was fine for us as we were only staying for one night.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Dear Georgia, Thanks about your review. We hope to host you another time in Milan. Regards, The Managment

Not really a community area that is utilized my fellow hostel attendees but location is not too bad and rooms average

The location of the hostel was average, close enough to town but nothing really around it. The cleanliness of the place was good, everything was clean. The atmosphere was SO boring..no socializing was encouraged at all. The room got really hot overnight, there was a ceiling fan but not really enough to make much difference. I would avoid staying here again purely because of the atmosphere.

They are equipped with all basic needs for backpackers such as laundry machine and kitchen. Cheap supermarket and tram station are nearby. Tourist attractions are not near but at walkable distance.

If you're looking for a hostel to help you meet friends, this isn't it. If you want the minimal comforts of a shower and bed twenty minutes from the main square, go for it, but that's all you'll get.

• 4th Jul 2014

We stayed here for just one night in a private three person room. It was very clean and they gave us towels which was nice. I liked the location, walking distance from Naviglia and also a nice 15 minute walk to the Duomo.

Good, standard hostel. Doesn't have a communal atmosphere, but I met people in the room. Very large lockers. Lack of power points could be annoying but wasn't a problem for me as the room wasn't full when I stayed.

it's a nice, clean and convenient place. the only suggestion I will give is that I hope to get a stronger wifi signal at room.

The hostel was actual broken into while I was staying, a bit unfortunate I know, but the way the staff handled it was really wonderful. I only lost some cash but they immediately refunded the value of what I'd lost from my accommodation bill and were very sincere in their apologies. . It's a good location being very near the Collone and canals ( all the good bars ). The dorms have lots of space and there is a full commercial kitchen . Fully recommend this joint

• 26th Jun 2014

Good location, clean, spacious rooms, big kitchen and lounge for use, this hostel is perfect for those on a budget. Helpful staff, who spoke great English, overall we really enjoyed our stay in Milan.

Lockers, good wifi, good common areas.

If you are planning to visit Milano during the summer, you should make sure the place you are staying in counts with air conditioning, because the whole Italy is pretty warm during summer. And well, the air conditioning the have it's just for winter season and for summer they just have a fan (the one you have hanging from the ceiling) that of course it's not enough. I spent two nights in there and they were pretty bad because of this. And the room doors should be able to lock, for security.