Ostello Burigozzo 11 Reviews

Via Burigozzo 11, Milan, Italy

a good basic hostel, clean enough though the bathroom is a little old. Good location near the city and canals

The receptionist who greeted us was very friendly and welcoming and took the extra time to tell us of everything we could do and where we could go. The room itself was very average, nothing special, but good when you are just there to sleep and take a shower. The location was very good.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Estonia

The staff was so kind and helpful!

• 20th Apr 2015

bad experience. unappropriate staff. wrong duration of stay misunderstood and trying to kick me out because thought I had left.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

Thank you for choosen Ostello Burigozzo 11. We’re really surprised in reading your comment. The Staff as you can read by other comments is very kind and helpful with every Guest because this is the most important thing of our service. For this reason we apologize about the situation. We hope to have the possibility in host you for your next trip to Milan. Best Regards, The Management

Wasn't a huge fan of Milan in general but this hostel was clean and spacious with large lockers, decent kitchen and friendly staff, though not very well informed on stuff to do such as walking tours. Plenty of power points in room, only real issue was lack of atmosphere and that the dorm doors did not lock- the only lockable door was to the floor which had several dorms on it. Thankfully had lovely dorm mates so felt safe enough but a lock to the dorm would have been much appreciated!

Hostel should anounce moré details like they retrieve money for the locker. Breakfast is coffee, tea, milk, corn flakes, toasted bread, butter, red fruit jam. The locación is safe and beautiful (as all the city). Staff at the reception are kindly.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

The beds were dirty and very itchy. The room next to ours was very noisy.

Dear Guest, thanks for choosen Ostello Burigozzo 11. We're really surprise to read your comment because the cleaning is one of the most important thing of our service. This matter is really important for us and considering also this message we'll work to organize better the service in order to avoid this problem in the future. We hope to host you again here for your next trip to Milan. Regards, The Management

It was a good place to stay - it's more of a hotel though so if you're looking for a place to meet others etc I don't really think this is the place for you. Location is good, staff is friendly... was a good stay all in all :)

Good location, clean, affordable and spacious rooms. Does the job.

Lovely hostel in a good location. Clean, safe and really nothing to complain about! Would definitely stay there again.

Great place!! The receptionist was very friendly and helpful! Would definitely recommend!!

• 19th Mar 2015

Overall, average to below average hostel. There wasn't any locks to individual rooms and only a code to get into the building. I also had another girl's hair all over my blanket, proving they never washed it before giving it to me. It was also difficult to meet people with the atmosphere in the building. I stayed here on 2 different times and both there was no atmosphere to meet people or do things. I would only recommend if you are simply stay for 1 night.

Great place . Awesome concept. Good location. Helpful staff

• 7th Mar 2015

We had an wonderful overnight stay here in a twin private ensuite and cannot recommend it more highly. Wonderful staff, beautiful location and even our own private balcony! So close to the city centre that you can just wander up one broad street to get there. So clean you can smell the fresh linen when you walk in. An oasis of calm in a city of activity. Va benne!

Would be great if there was a secure area to charge electronics (eg. laptop/phone).

I've stayed in the 12 bed male shared dorm for one day and I don't recommend. To begin with, whoever is in the hostel has access to the room at all times since the door is always unlocked and they don't give you a key or anything like that. I was also expecting a higher quality on the room for the price that I paid and so the value for money at least for this room in my opinion is very bad.

Great staff working at the hostel. They helped me buy a train ticket the next day and allowed me use of the facilities even though I wasn't going to stay the next night. However, all the rooms don't lock and you don't get a personal key to the room which I found very weird. I would come back to this hostel, good place just to crash for the night.

We stayed ar two private rooms, it was very nice! They had a free parking place for the car, and everyone was very nice. The location is perfect: you are just several minutes from Navigli area wich is the place where all the bars and restaurants are situated. And to the city center you can walk with 15-20 minutes.

Everything was perfect but it was very cold in the room! I had to sleep under two blankets with my hat on! And the hot water is not really hot, just warm. It would be okay if it was not so cold in a room. The next day I moved in a private room and it was really warm there

The main advantage in this hostel is that everything is reachable by foot. Otherwise there was no real atmosphere but we were there in the middle of January and there was a real bad smell at our floor. Other than that, the stay was overall good. A bit expensive for the quality.

• 22nd Jan 2015