Ostello Burigozzo 11 Reviews

Via Burigozzo 11, Milan, Italy

Hostel was is a good location and staff were friendly. Big kitchen which was good, and lockers in the room. Didn't have much of an atmosphere though, which was fine for us as we were only staying for one night. One bad thing was bed bugs, my friend woke up covered in bites.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

If you're looking for a hostel to help you meet friends, this isn't it. If you want the minimal comforts of a shower and bed twenty minutes from the main square, go for it, but that's all you'll get.

• 4th Jul 2014

We stayed here for just one night in a private three person room. It was very clean and they gave us towels which was nice. I liked the location, walking distance from Naviglia and also a nice 15 minute walk to the Duomo.

Good, standard hostel. Doesn't have a communal atmosphere, but I met people in the room. Very large lockers. Lack of power points could be annoying but wasn't a problem for me as the room wasn't full when I stayed.

it's a nice, clean and convenient place. the only suggestion I will give is that I hope to get a stronger wifi signal at room.

The hostel was actual broken into while I was staying, a bit unfortunate I know, but the way the staff handled it was really wonderful. I only lost some cash but they immediately refunded the value of what I'd lost from my accommodation bill and were very sincere in their apologies. . It's a good location being very near the Collone and canals ( all the good bars ). The dorms have lots of space and there is a full commercial kitchen . Fully recommend this joint

• 26th Jun 2014

Good location, clean, spacious rooms, big kitchen and lounge for use, this hostel is perfect for those on a budget. Helpful staff, who spoke great English, overall we really enjoyed our stay in Milan.

Lockers, good wifi, good common areas.

If you are planning to visit Milano during the summer, you should make sure the place you are staying in counts with air conditioning, because the whole Italy is pretty warm during summer. And well, the air conditioning the have it's just for winter season and for summer they just have a fan (the one you have hanging from the ceiling) that of course it's not enough. I spent two nights in there and they were pretty bad because of this. And the room doors should be able to lock, for security.

The staff are super nice and helpful! The room is spacious and clean. No bars or restaurants nearby though. Good place to rest:)

Surprisingly good location. Nice staff, ESPECIALLY the lady in glasses working at reception, she is the sweetest and most helpful! Thank you!

Only stayed one night

Staff was really nice

• 14th May 2014

Great place to stay. Staff is excellent and always willing to help you. Really close to the Duomo (10 min walk or 5 min by tram 15) and with great conection to Milano's main atractions. The atmosphere is quiet so I would recommend it specially if you travel for study or bussiness. I booked I room for myself and I was pleased with the service, very clean, full kitchen available. On the down sides wifi was slow and reception closes at 12.30 am. But overall I would reallly recommend this hostel.

• 11th May 2014
  • Uruguay

All in all there are not many things to complain at this hostel. For Milano it's quite cheap and the location is very central and really close to Bocconi University. I also really appreciated that there was still somebody at the reception, though I arrived at 11 pm instead of 6 pm.

• 4th May 2014

I was impressed with how clean the faculty was until I woke up with roaches in my bed.

• 23rd Apr 2014

Thanks for your review. Considering our cleaning service we inform you that we guarantee everyday the complete cleaning of the room and restroom to avoid also this kind of problems. About your comment we inform you that we've immediately verified the situation on that room and also with an extra cleaning everything was fine . We hope to host you again for your next trip in Milan. Regards, The Management

The location is really good. It's right between the Duomo and the canal area (which is perfect to aperativo and going out). The staff aren't super helpful. If you ask them a question about bars or restaurants, they can give you area suggestions, but not specifically where to go for the cheapest drinks or best aperativo. And they didn't come off as very hospitable--at least to me. In terms of value, it's perfect. Cheap for what you get. Each floor could use a few more showers. Recommended

There is seculity problem, I think. In day time, main and room door is open. We have only locker to keep laggage. Other things are average. Kitchen was nice.

I've stayed in a lot of hostels and this one was disappointing, They should include breakfast for what there charging. Locking the rooms until 2pm is totally unnecessary and frustrating.

Hello, thanks about your review. Consider that our service doesn’t include meals but we give the possibility to use a common kitchen to cook and there are the things necessary to do it also for a big number of guests. As alternative there are the vending machines at every floor. About the closing time of the room consider that this choice allow the housekeeper to increase the level of cleaning in every room and common space and give to the guest a better service. Regards, The Management.

For a hostel there is very little social activities going on, there is no tours available and the staff are not very approachable. I will not be recommending this hostel to anyone.

• 31st Jan 2014

Dear Shue first thank you for having stayed with us and for your helpful review. We're really sorry if you found our staff not very helpful because the attention and care of our guests is our top priority. On the organization of tours we thank you for your suggestion. With the hope to have you again host will send our best regards. The Management