Ostello Burigozzo 11 Reviews

Via Burigozzo 11, Milan, Italy

tooooo simpple

we stayed here as it was one of the cheapest places we could find while the Expo was on. The female staff member at reception was quite unfriendly and seemed quite rude, however both male receptionists were very helpful. The atmosphere? Well what atmosphere. Great kitchen, good location, good price.

Even though I was in a female only dorm there was no lock on the door and men in the corridor, which in my opinion defeats the point of having a female only dorm, Also Internet was really frustrating as you had to sign on every 10 minutes. Didn't work in all of the rooms,

• 15th Jun 2015

Beautiful rooms. I would even go as far to say they have the best rooms out of the hostels I've stayed so far. Clean sheets, blankets everyday. Very very late check in times, I would like to applaud the staff for this. Hostel has good wi-fi, excellent kitchen ( well- equipped, lots of seats, TV, fridge etc ), and nice air con. Also, it's close to a market so you can enjoy right when you step out in the morning. Once again, very admirable staff.

Pros: huge kitchen, decent solid bunk beds, giant lockers, can walk to the duomo Con's: no locks for each room so anybody can come in, no atmosphere really

a good basic hostel, clean enough though the bathroom is a little old. Good location near the city and canals

The receptionist who greeted us was very friendly and welcoming and took the extra time to tell us of everything we could do and where we could go. The room itself was very average, nothing special, but good when you are just there to sleep and take a shower. The location was very good.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Estonia

The staff was so kind and helpful!

bad experience. unappropriate staff. wrong duration of stay misunderstood and trying to kick me out because thought I had left.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

Thank you for choosen Ostello Burigozzo 11. We’re really surprised in reading your comment. The Staff as you can read by other comments is very kind and helpful with every Guest because this is the most important thing of our service. For this reason we apologize about the situation. We hope to have the possibility in host you for your next trip to Milan. Best Regards, The Management

Wasn't a huge fan of Milan in general but this hostel was clean and spacious with large lockers, decent kitchen and friendly staff, though not very well informed on stuff to do such as walking tours. Plenty of power points in room, only real issue was lack of atmosphere and that the dorm doors did not lock- the only lockable door was to the floor which had several dorms on it. Thankfully had lovely dorm mates so felt safe enough but a lock to the dorm would have been much appreciated!

Hostel should anounce moré details like they retrieve money for the locker. Breakfast is coffee, tea, milk, corn flakes, toasted bread, butter, red fruit jam. The locación is safe and beautiful (as all the city). Staff at the reception are kindly.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

The beds were dirty and very itchy. The room next to ours was very noisy.

Dear Guest, thanks for choosen Ostello Burigozzo 11. We're really surprise to read your comment because the cleaning is one of the most important thing of our service. This matter is really important for us and considering also this message we'll work to organize better the service in order to avoid this problem in the future. We hope to host you again here for your next trip to Milan. Regards, The Management

It was a good place to stay - it's more of a hotel though so if you're looking for a place to meet others etc I don't really think this is the place for you. Location is good, staff is friendly... was a good stay all in all :)

Good location, clean, affordable and spacious rooms. Does the job.

Lovely hostel in a good location. Clean, safe and really nothing to complain about! Would definitely stay there again.

Great place!! The receptionist was very friendly and helpful! Would definitely recommend!!

• 19th Mar 2015

Overall, average to below average hostel. There wasn't any locks to individual rooms and only a code to get into the building. I also had another girl's hair all over my blanket, proving they never washed it before giving it to me. It was also difficult to meet people with the atmosphere in the building. I stayed here on 2 different times and both there was no atmosphere to meet people or do things. I would only recommend if you are simply stay for 1 night.

Great place . Awesome concept. Good location. Helpful staff

• 7th Mar 2015

We had an wonderful overnight stay here in a twin private ensuite and cannot recommend it more highly. Wonderful staff, beautiful location and even our own private balcony! So close to the city centre that you can just wander up one broad street to get there. So clean you can smell the fresh linen when you walk in. An oasis of calm in a city of activity. Va benne!

Would be great if there was a secure area to charge electronics (eg. laptop/phone).