Ostello Burigozzo 11 Reviews

Via Burigozzo 11, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

There is seculity problem, I think. In day time, main and room door is open. We have only locker to keep laggage. Other things are average. Kitchen was nice.

I've stayed in a lot of hostels and this one was disappointing, They should include breakfast for what there charging. Locking the rooms until 2pm is totally unnecessary and frustrating.

Hello, thanks about your review. Consider that our service doesn’t include meals but we give the possibility to use a common kitchen to cook and there are the things necessary to do it also for a big number of guests. As alternative there are the vending machines at every floor. About the closing time of the room consider that this choice allow the housekeeper to increase the level of cleaning in every room and common space and give to the guest a better service. Regards, The Management.

For a hostel there is very little social activities going on, there is no tours available and the staff are not very approachable. I will not be recommending this hostel to anyone.

• 31st Jan 2014

Dear Shue first thank you for having stayed with us and for your helpful review. We're really sorry if you found our staff not very helpful because the attention and care of our guests is our top priority. On the organization of tours we thank you for your suggestion. With the hope to have you again host will send our best regards. The Management

I visited the hostel for 3 nights at the end of january, and ı have to say that rooms are very very cold, they turn off the heating after dark and the staff are proud of it. thay dont even care. there are only blankets without any cover and those blankets are very thin. fortunately there was hot water. if someone needs to visit this hostel, winter is a very bad idea.

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Turkey

Dear Funda first of all thank you very much for your stay and for your helpful review. With regard to the heating in the dorms we're really sorry if you got cold. The boiler works throughout the day, as well as providing hot water, but during the night from 24:00 to 6:00 will be reduced the temperature of the heating. For guests who wish we provide for free extra blankets. With the hope to have you again host will send our best regards. The Management

Lovely hostel and the lady on reception was very nice. Clean, spacious etc. and in a great location. Quite a quiet hostel though so maybe not great if you're travelling alone as it lacks a real backpacker atmosphere - but that could have just been the time I was staying. I'd recommend it though as it was really good value for money :)

This place could be good but needs updating. The WiFi is a mess (SLOW & an annoying login system), shower would flood, stove top burners were slow (took 15 minutes to boil water) and don't even think about sitting up in your bed if you're on the bottom bunk. Also, the staff never told me that you have to leave the room at 11am for cleaning (not stated on hostel world either), so I was a bit embarrassed when I was in bed still and being told to get out in front of everyone.

good Hostel to sleep in ,,, the location is nice to move around ,,,, good value for money :)

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Saudi Arabia

I only stayed two nights, but it was clean and a good base to explore the city. the staff were very helpful and friendly. it was quiet while I was there, but it didn't have the small hostel type feel to it, but it was still a nice to place to stay and I would stay again if I were back. the wifi was not the best though.

We have stayed in this hostel multiple times, it is always very reliable and the location is quiet good. With Milan being expensive and not much available this is a good option. There are very large lockers, good wifi, great kitchens, the bathrooms are reasonable but bear in mind this is not a party hostel and the atmosphere is a good one to catch up on some sleep.

• 12th Dec 2013

really nice place! Just remember to bring a locker for your closet.

Well stocked kitchen, plenty of space available for working

• 12th Dec 2013

Great, friendly hostel, close to tram lines and the Naviglio!!

• 6th Dec 2013

Good location, you can walk to most of the tourist attractions (15 min), the staff is friendly, we didn't like the internet anti terrorist policy because we got disconnected every 15 min and we had to enter the user and password over and over again so its annoying. Our room was very spacious but very noisy and cold as well, the windows lack of noise concealment, difficult to rest, and for the price we expected a better experience, I would probably stay again if they got the windows fixed.

The staff was definitely the highlight. I planned to arrive by 9 pm but was running late from Torino. I called about 10 pm to see if there was a cutoff for registration. The person with whom I spoke said he would be there until 12 but in case I couldn't make it by 12, he would send me an email with the late check-in information. He was helpful and understanding. He ended up waiting there until I arrived, which was wonderful. The facilities were clean, too, and I would definitely stay there again

• 23rd Nov 2013

I stayed in the first floor and the doors don't cannot be locked which is worrisome in terms of security but at least they provide lockers. The location was perfect, very close to navigli which is a vibrant street with a string of pubs and bars. The staff were just ok, but the maps they gave out were terrible!!! its like they printed out a black and white googlemap of Milan.

• 14th Nov 2013
  • Tanzania

If more hostels were operated like this traveling would be that much better. The location, roof, and staff were awesome. Shout out to Daniel Craig and Ilkay.

Don't use this never

• 27th Oct 2013
  • South Korea

Dear Guest, thanks about your comment. Considering your situation we've charged to the Credit Card used to confirm your booking the balance due to pay at check in for your no-show. We remind that our cancellation policy is 48 hours and within 2 days before the arrival day every guest is able to change or erase a reservation without charge. We hope to host you for your next trip in Milan to show the real value of our proposal. Regards, The Management

Directions to the hostel can really be improved. Facilities (kitchen, bathroom, chill out area) are good, except for the wifi which is quite unstable for mobile devices. Would have paid less for a similar hostel, but good in general.

We had a great stay in Milan partly due to the helpful staff who suggested places to eat, shop and visit with directions. The kitchen was well equipped and everything was spotless. Great hostel and awesome staff.

Keycodes and lockers good. Easy to get to from the centre via tram. Staff friendly and helpful and gave all info. Atmosphere okay in the eves as the two common rooms are good. Cleaning every day from 11 till 2 ensures very clean hostel. Value for money was ok, standard hostel prices for standard facilities. i.e. two showers for a big room, one toilet, fully equipped kitchen. Pretty standard but comfortable and well-run hostel.