Ostello Burigozzo 11 Reviews

Via Burigozzo 11, Milan, Italy

They dont give room keys for dorms it is not safe enough I cant feel comfortable without room keys

We stayed there for New Years Eve and hope we can connect with other travellers but the atmosphere made it almost impossible. Nevertheless the staff was helpful and friendly, facilities were clean and the beds are hostel style . Location is quite ok. 3 Minutes from Tram and 10 Minutes from Metro. City Center by foot just 15 Minutes away. I would recommend it here

Good value for money in terms of its location, facilities and staff

Pros: good location, walking distance to Navigli canals and best bars area in Milan. Spacious room. Cons: the shower box was about to collapse, the wi-fi doesn't work at all (no matter where you are at the hostel) and there is no common area. Zero interaction with other travellers.

I had a great time! The hostel is so cool and the vibe as soon as you walk in the front door!! Everything and more!! You don't even have to leave the hostel!

Hostel was quiet and clean. Location was ideal. Close to tram.

It's pretty much just a bed. There's no bar. There's a common room but its basically one table and 2 sofas. There was a kitchen but I didn't use it. It was cheap for me when I needed somewhere to stay. They have lockers in the rooms but all the rooms don't lock. So keep all your stuff in the locker and hope no one decides to come into your room while you sleep. I paid for a female dorm but its pretty pointless when there's 30 other people on the same floor and no lock on the bedrooms

expensive

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Czech Republic

A nice walk to the canals and main sites, the hostel workers were really nice about trying to help to check in my friend who was arriving later.

Slow wifi, doesnt feel like you in hostel

• 23rd Sep 2015
  • India

Prices went up crazy because of the expo. This was the only place in town with prices below 30 euro for a bed. I slept in a 12 person dorm, but this was okay because the room was divided in two.

It is great if you are looking for a place to sleep. However, this hostel does not have any atmosphere, it is very boring.

I loved the location of it because it was close to everything we needed to see, the only thing I did not like was the showers, they had told and were not so clean, but that is my only complaint, everything else was great, and the staff helped me with directions and were really nice.

• 24th Aug 2015