Ostello Burigozzo 11 Reviews

Via Burigozzo 11, Milan, Italy

Lovely hostel in a good location. Clean, safe and really nothing to complain about! Would definitely stay there again.

Great place!! The receptionist was very friendly and helpful! Would definitely recommend!!

• 19th Mar 2015

Overall, average to below average hostel. There wasn't any locks to individual rooms and only a code to get into the building. I also had another girl's hair all over my blanket, proving they never washed it before giving it to me. It was also difficult to meet people with the atmosphere in the building. I stayed here on 2 different times and both there was no atmosphere to meet people or do things. I would only recommend if you are simply stay for 1 night.

Great place . Awesome concept. Good location. Helpful staff

• 7th Mar 2015

We had an wonderful overnight stay here in a twin private ensuite and cannot recommend it more highly. Wonderful staff, beautiful location and even our own private balcony! So close to the city centre that you can just wander up one broad street to get there. So clean you can smell the fresh linen when you walk in. An oasis of calm in a city of activity. Va benne!

Would be great if there was a secure area to charge electronics (eg. laptop/phone).

• 27th Feb 2015

I've stayed in the 12 bed male shared dorm for one day and I don't recommend. To begin with, whoever is in the hostel has access to the room at all times since the door is always unlocked and they don't give you a key or anything like that. I was also expecting a higher quality on the room for the price that I paid and so the value for money at least for this room in my opinion is very bad.

Great staff working at the hostel. They helped me buy a train ticket the next day and allowed me use of the facilities even though I wasn't going to stay the next night. However, all the rooms don't lock and you don't get a personal key to the room which I found very weird. I would come back to this hostel, good place just to crash for the night.

We stayed ar two private rooms, it was very nice! They had a free parking place for the car, and everyone was very nice. The location is perfect: you are just several minutes from Navigli area wich is the place where all the bars and restaurants are situated. And to the city center you can walk with 15-20 minutes.

Everything was perfect but it was very cold in the room! I had to sleep under two blankets with my hat on! And the hot water is not really hot, just warm. It would be okay if it was not so cold in a room. The next day I moved in a private room and it was really warm there

The main advantage in this hostel is that everything is reachable by foot. Otherwise there was no real atmosphere but we were there in the middle of January and there was a real bad smell at our floor. Other than that, the stay was overall good. A bit expensive for the quality.

• 22nd Jan 2015

An excellent choice for the value. Staff is friendly and professional. The facilities for the cost was a good value. I highly recommend this place.

Unbilievble narrow between the top and bottom beds..old facilities..but ok to stay considering the price

Nice clean hostel with a good kitchen Must have gone on an off period because there was hardly anyone there! Good stay for a couple of nights, the lockers are quite big

Very nice staff and clean rooms and hostel. But the decoration is just very bad. Not really pleasant, very old fashioned. Both the room and the hostel in general. Also, the pictures they show are deceiving.

I loved this hostel! It's located a short walk distance from the main atractions of Milan, it's very clean, the staff is helpful, they have everything to borrow or rent or sell (padlocks, towels, hair dryer...), and they have vending machines, kitchen... The only problems we faced were the wifi that wouldn't work, and people opened our food that was in the fridge and ate it. But the room locker is the best I've ever seen!

• 12th Dec 2014

There is just one door with a password that leads to the rooms, common rommon and kitchen. Once you pass this first door with a password, anyone from other rooms can enter in your room. The hostel is around 20 min walk from Piazza Duomo. Kitchen: I was really pissed because someone ate my food that was inside a plastic bag and on the fridge shelf that corresponded to my room. I know it is hard to control this kind of situation but maybe if there were boxes or more organisation it wouldnt happen.

Nothing that goes above and beyond, and the location is rather far from the metro. Still, it has all of the things that a hostel should have, and feels pretty safe as well. Nothing spectacular, but no complaints, either.

Clean and Safe place to stay. Big kitchen facilities. Close to tram stop. Polite staff.

Just your average hostel nothing good or bad to report. Hostel was kept very clean. We would stay here again.