Ostello Burigozzo 11 Reviews

Via Burigozzo 11, Milan, Italy

I arrived at night, and was easy to find, just found the Milan Trams a bit confusing. And directions show the hostel on your right, but in the street coming from the tram it's on your left. The lady at the reception was lovely! So helpful when I kept asking questions! I was put in the wrong room to begin with, but a simple mistake and easy to fix. Internet was great, good size lockers. Bunks were a bit low, as I am really tall. But I was glad to have stayed here for the first time by myself!

• 24th Oct 2014

It's a nice hostel. Luggage store is lagre. The kitchen has adequate equipment. The environment is quiet and comfortable. Wifi is not fast, but it's okay.

The facility was perfect, especially shower room and kitchen. The location is kind of far from metro station, but it was not bad. Wifi using had some lag..... If it can be revised, your hostel will be the best one!

There are no locks to the dorms anybody can go into anybodies room. There was only 1 large locker tho. Wi-Fi was very temperamental and really annoying. location was good in that it was a 15 minute walk from Duamo Cathedral. Beds were uncomfortable and i got bitten alot!!. Staff were friendly but lacked in enthusiasm. The kitchen was clean and no one stole my food. A little bit expensive when i compare it to other hostels i have stayed in throughout Europe. 6/10

Security to get into the building is good but there are no locks on any of the rooms so anyone staying at the hostel could enter you room at any time. Large lockers to store all your bags, but need to supply your own lock. It was really quiet when I was there so not much atmosphere. Wifi worked well but you often had to re log in.

The hostel is very clean and staff is nice. Walk distance to the all the sign see place. Just a little bit far from the train station.

That's a great place to stay, the description matches the reality, The place is very clean and just renovated. It's just 15 minute walk from the Duomo, so localisation is nice and the directions given in the description are accurate (you need only one ticket for 1,5 euro to get there from airport). The staff is very nice and will give you all needed information.

Only stayed here for one night but it was more than satisfactory. Staff were very pleasant, the dorm was great and the bathroom was clean. Location was decent so long as you bought the (very cheap) travel card.

The reception staff are great, very kind, speaking fluent English, and always ready to help. There are lockers inside the bedrooms, so don't forget to bring your own lock (like I forgot). There are fridges separated for each bedroom, which is great, a good kitchen and a good pace to lunch and dinner. Breakfast is not included but there are supermarkets near the hostel. You have to have some "skills" to take a shower there. The atmosphere is a little bit quiet for a hostel.

The place was ok. Excellent directions to get there from the airport/central train station. The staff were ok. The wifi is the worst I have used so far while backpacking around Europe for the last few months.

Decent hostel, plenty of showers, nice staff, plenty of outlets, needs better wifi, wish locks were rentable.

Doors of rooms aren't locked so who ever who knows door code or lives in other room could come in. It was very clean place and beds were comfortable but street is very noisy and for me it was hard to sleep. Common rooms could be better, it was so small I didnt want spend time there. Wifi worked very good in room. There is big fan in room and air conditioning. I would come again to this hostel.

Wifi not good, only in you're room.

An awesome stay the staff make sure you are well looked after and I was allowed to leave luggage until 4pm on check out day

Good administration and well maintained. Very hepful staff at the reception counter.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • India

Its a clean and organise place, but the wifi doesn't work and the staff is not so helpful.

A clean, spacious hostel. Plenty of common rooms and pretty high security. About a 20 minute walk from the Duomo and close to the nightlife area. This is a great place to stay in Milan!

Very friendly staff. I could leave my luggage although I arrived early

I really liked this hostel - the rooms were huge! I also liked how each person got a really really big cupboard each that fits all your luggage inside . The hostel is quiet but I still found it easy to talk to people and meet people - important as a single traveller. Great location I walked everywhere. Staff are really friendly. It was very very clean ! I would stay here again .

The staff were so lovely and friendly here and our stay was comfortable with nothing to fault that I can think of.