Ostello Burigozzo 11 Reviews

Via Burigozzo 11, Milan, Italy

I've stayed in the 12 bed male shared dorm for one day and I don't recommend. To begin with, whoever is in the hostel has access to the room at all times since the door is always unlocked and they don't give you a key or anything like that. I was also expecting a higher quality on the room for the price that I paid and so the value for money at least for this room in my opinion is very bad.

Great staff working at the hostel. They helped me buy a train ticket the next day and allowed me use of the facilities even though I wasn't going to stay the next night. However, all the rooms don't lock and you don't get a personal key to the room which I found very weird. I would come back to this hostel, good place just to crash for the night.

We stayed ar two private rooms, it was very nice! They had a free parking place for the car, and everyone was very nice. The location is perfect: you are just several minutes from Navigli area wich is the place where all the bars and restaurants are situated. And to the city center you can walk with 15-20 minutes.

Everything was perfect but it was very cold in the room! I had to sleep under two blankets with my hat on! And the hot water is not really hot, just warm. It would be okay if it was not so cold in a room. The next day I moved in a private room and it was really warm there

The main advantage in this hostel is that everything is reachable by foot. Otherwise there was no real atmosphere but we were there in the middle of January and there was a real bad smell at our floor. Other than that, the stay was overall good. A bit expensive for the quality.

• 22nd Jan 2015

An excellent choice for the value. Staff is friendly and professional. The facilities for the cost was a good value. I highly recommend this place.

Unbilievble narrow between the top and bottom beds..old facilities..but ok to stay considering the price

Nice clean hostel with a good kitchen Must have gone on an off period because there was hardly anyone there! Good stay for a couple of nights, the lockers are quite big

Very nice staff and clean rooms and hostel. But the decoration is just very bad. Not really pleasant, very old fashioned. Both the room and the hostel in general. Also, the pictures they show are deceiving.

I loved this hostel! It's located a short walk distance from the main atractions of Milan, it's very clean, the staff is helpful, they have everything to borrow or rent or sell (padlocks, towels, hair dryer...), and they have vending machines, kitchen... The only problems we faced were the wifi that wouldn't work, and people opened our food that was in the fridge and ate it. But the room locker is the best I've ever seen!

• 12th Dec 2014

There is just one door with a password that leads to the rooms, common rommon and kitchen. Once you pass this first door with a password, anyone from other rooms can enter in your room. The hostel is around 20 min walk from Piazza Duomo. Kitchen: I was really pissed because someone ate my food that was inside a plastic bag and on the fridge shelf that corresponded to my room. I know it is hard to control this kind of situation but maybe if there were boxes or more organisation it wouldnt happen.

Nothing that goes above and beyond, and the location is rather far from the metro. Still, it has all of the things that a hostel should have, and feels pretty safe as well. Nothing spectacular, but no complaints, either.

Clean and Safe place to stay. Big kitchen facilities. Close to tram stop. Polite staff.

Just your average hostel nothing good or bad to report. Hostel was kept very clean. We would stay here again.

For metro, u need to take a tram for a few stops. If u hv the day pass ticket. its actually included. Walking is possible , it takes about 10 min. The hostel is pretty clean n tidy. Have to be careful about the check-in time. strict after 2:30. from 11am till 2pm, u arent allowed to stay coz of the cleaning policy. Most of the reviews showed what u ve to notice. In general, i had a gd stay here. Receptionists were helpful wifi works in the room. weak signal when u r out from it.

I arrived at night, and was easy to find, just found the Milan Trams a bit confusing. And directions show the hostel on your right, but in the street coming from the tram it's on your left. The lady at the reception was lovely! So helpful when I kept asking questions! I was put in the wrong room to begin with, but a simple mistake and easy to fix. Internet was great, good size lockers. Bunks were a bit low, as I am really tall. But I was glad to have stayed here for the first time by myself!

It's a nice hostel. Luggage store is lagre. The kitchen has adequate equipment. The environment is quiet and comfortable. Wifi is not fast, but it's okay.

The facility was perfect, especially shower room and kitchen. The location is kind of far from metro station, but it was not bad. Wifi using had some lag..... If it can be revised, your hostel will be the best one!

There are no locks to the dorms anybody can go into anybodies room. There was only 1 large locker tho. Wi-Fi was very temperamental and really annoying. location was good in that it was a 15 minute walk from Duamo Cathedral. Beds were uncomfortable and i got bitten alot!!. Staff were friendly but lacked in enthusiasm. The kitchen was clean and no one stole my food. A little bit expensive when i compare it to other hostels i have stayed in throughout Europe. 6/10

Security to get into the building is good but there are no locks on any of the rooms so anyone staying at the hostel could enter you room at any time. Large lockers to store all your bags, but need to supply your own lock. It was really quiet when I was there so not much atmosphere. Wifi worked well but you often had to re log in.