Ostello Corniglia Reviews

Via Alla Stazione 3, Cinque Terre, Italy

I only stayed one night here, but I wish I had stayed longer. Very big spacious rooms with air conditioning (!!!!!). Nice and large lockers. Very easy location, 100m from the bus stop and main street in Corniglia. Only complaint would be that there was not a very inviting common space (but i met people in my room anyways) and the fact that the hostel closes at 1:30 am is a bit annoying. Would definitely stay here again!

Good Hostel!

very helpful in my booking. There was no option for a female dorm on the website and I called them up to ask if i could stay in the male dorm instead, the staff helped me sort out the problem immediately and I was able to stay in the female dorm without any problem. The place was air conditioned properly and very very clean. It was really pleasant especially their attitude :)

Excellent

Great to stay, would recommend.

No AC, which sucked. Plus, there's a clock tower bell nearby that runs all through the night. Nice, clean place though with big rooms.

One of the top three hostels I have ever had the pleasure of staying. Extremely clean, bright and accommodating in every way. Also, congratulations on having a fantastic staff who were knowledgeable about the area ands how to navigate it.

• 28th Jun 2015

Awesome location, and service was good.

The hostel was great. The one problem was the air conditioning did not work for a couple of nights. But that was not a big deal

Fabulous! Everything was clean and the man at the reception desk was very friendly. Common room was nice, and they have a good bookshelf to look through. Thoroughly enjoyed, and obviously the town of Corniglia is beautiful and wonderful - cute, small, artsy, and great gelato. Go on the hiking trails! I had an awesome weekend.

• 27th Jun 2015

Great hostel. It is in Corniglia which involves a 400 stair climb to the top, but the city is beautiful and the hostel is located well. The doors to the rooms themselves stay unlocked, but there are lockers provided (and locks). You're not allowed back in the hostel from 10am-3pm (or something like that), and that was frustrating at one point when I forgot something and I couldn't get back in. Aside from that, the staff was great, and the hostel was great.

We had a good stay here! The staff was kind and our room was clean. The location is great, and Corniglia was our favorite of the five villages. I would definitely recommend staying here and would stay here again.

Thank you for making my stay in Corniglia so nice!, I had a fantastic time. I never thought being woken up by church bells at 7AM would be so nice and lovely!. Thanks so much!.

The hostel is in a perfect location for me as my favorite was corniglia it in the center of the village. The hostel is very clean and rooms are spacious and they big lockers. Their only prblem is that thy have TOO MANY strict rules that it can get on ur nerves sometimes but other than that it was good. Its one of the very few hostels if not th only on in cinque Terre so it served ththe purpose. I would recommend it

Situated in Corniglia which gives great access to the adjacent towns. However do note that there is a long climb from the train station up (if arriving late and the bus is not in service). Clean hostel with friendly staff.

I was asked to leave the key of the locker (not the room) with reception before I go out. I find it very weird as any staff can get access to our locker!!!

Terrible hostel, doesn't have any cooking facilities. Microwaves is there but not allowed to use it. Any question I seemed to ask was met with "Owner makes the rules". You have to hand in your locker key to reception every time you leave the hostel for some reason. €5 breakfast consists of toast and cereal so don't bother. First day I was up at 7:45am and had to wait over half an hour for them to unlock the fridge.... Because the owner made that rule., ridiculous. Worst atmosphere in any hostel

The hostel was in Corneglia which is the 3rd city. The biggest con was walking up ALOT of steps from the train station to the city itself. Hostel was good overall. The restrooms were community but really clean. There is a curfew of 1:30am however there is not much nightlife there so it wasn't inconvenient. The hostel is closed for cleaning from 10:30am to 3pm for cleaning but it wasn't an issue for us because we were gone most of the day.

The AC didn't work even though they said it would be turned on during the summer months. There was no screen on the window so our bed was covered in bugs when we arrived. The staff was very friendly but the hostel has some absurd rules that are very strict. Our door did not lock from the inside. Location was ok because it was easy to get to the trains but I would prefer to stay in a different city in Cinque Terre next time because there isn't much to do in Corniglia.

• 13th Jun 2015

Great hostel in a fantastic location. Corniglia is the quietest and least tourist-filled town of the five - perfect town to stay in. Clean facilities, spacious rooms and large lockers. Male reception staff very friendly, one female staff member was quite stern and sometimes rude. Otherwise definitely recommend it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3