8.4
Fabulous 1,124 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 1,124 Total Reviews
Ostello Corniglia Located at Via Alla Stazione 3, , Cinque Terre.
Italy
Cinque Terre 19018 Via Alla Stazione 3
84% 1124
44.1202399 9.7103653
    Rooms available

21st Jul 2016
7.7

We really enjoyed our stay here! It was one of the only hostels I could find in all five towns of Cinque Terre, and we had an overall great experience. The location is great, really close to the town center. There's not much of an "atmosphere" here, but spending the evening in town is better anyways. It would have been nice to be able to use the kitchen, but it is for staff only (to cook breakfast). Otherwise, it was clean, comfortable, and a great value! Staff were friendly and helpful too.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2016

I had a really nice stay at hostel Corniglia! The location is perfect, close to all shops, resteraunts and gelato! The staff was also really friendly and helpful should you have any questions :) the place felt clean and secure!

• Belarus, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2016

I enjoyed staying at this hostel there are many amazing places around. The dorm is simple but really cozy and comfort, clean. There is a big locker. beds are good. Church might wake you up in the morning. Stairs to the top bed doesn't look safe, it defenetly should be improved.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

This was my first proper hostel experience in a dorm and it was brilliant!! Although the hostel was small, the staff were always so friendly and the bathrooms were always clean and I never had to wait more than a few minutes to use a shower. The security lockers in the dorms were huge and fit all of my stuff, except my suitcase which I just put under the bed. Everyone was so nice and I have made some great friends who I plan on seeing again. Great location, Cornigloa was quiet and beautiful.

• Wales, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Friendly hostel, close to the center of Corniglia!

11th Jul 2016

Absolutely loved this place! Was the most hotel-feeling hostel I've ever stayed at. My friend and I got a private double room that was air-conditioned, quiet, with a private bathroom - all for a hostel price. Alessandro, Andrea and Elisabetta were fantastic, approachable, and helpful, and the daily cleaning gave us tons of peace of mind. Corniglia is the perfect retreat and base for exploring the Cinque Terre!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2016
7.4

Great location in the middle of the middle town (corniglia) - not really a kitchen and annoying that hostel is shut from 1-3, also wifi didn't work for me at all, but nice and clean so good value for money!

10th Jul 2016
6.9

Wifi does not work for some devices (for example my Android Nexus 5x and my Chromebook, as well as some iPhones). The door to the room remains unlocked. The front desk makes you turn in the key to your locker to them every day before you leave the hostel, so you better hope they don't want to steal anything from you. And the keys just sit open on the desk. However, guy who usually works the desk is very kind and hospitable.

9th Jul 2016
7.7

Great location in the small town of Corniglia. Unfortunately you can't be in the hostel from 10:30-3, but if you're out enjoying Cinque Terre, it's not a problem. There are big lockers for bags, but otherwise not a lot of security. Basically clean with nice showers.

• England, Female, 31-40
9th Jul 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel. The staff were very friendly and the atmosphere was very peaceful (that is what we wanted). The hostel is in a great location. We stayed for three nights and our bin wasn't emptied each day which was a shame. We paid 60 euros a night for a room for 2. It seemed quite expensive but then EVERYTHING in the Cinque Terre is expensive. In any case, I would recommend this hostel and I would go back.