8.4
Fabulous 1,253 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 1,253 Total Reviews
Ostello Corniglia Located at Via Alla Stazione 3, , Cinque Terre.
Italy
Cinque Terre 19018 Via Alla Stazione 3
84% 1253
44.1202399 9.7103653
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Nov 2016

The staff is wonderful! Super generous of their time, they talked a lot with us in the evenings, even if they don't understand everything nor speak a clean English. The rooms are closed from 10:30 to 3 and the hostel itself from 1 to 3, if I correctly remember, so it could easily be a pain for fellows that arrive there in between these hours.

• Slovenia, Mixed Group, 31-40
30th Oct 2016

Corniglia is ideal starting point for visiting the neighboring villages and footpaths of Cinque Terre. Hostel Corniglia offers a pleasant stay in the well-kept and very clean rooms in the premises of the former school in the village center. The staff is very helpful and a great source of all relevant information. We would strongly recommend Ostello Corniglia for your stay in the heart of Cinque Terre. Family SILIČ from Nova Gorica (Slovenia)

27th Oct 2016

This is the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. It's closed from 10am, but when you come back, a clean, hot shower awaits! Corniglia is the ideal location, as it's right in the middle of the Cinque Terre. Only negative is that the "left luggage" is kept outside unlocked, so it seemed as though anyone could take it. Also, I paid to use the dryer, but it was turned off at night until 8am due to "noise," even though the church bells were much louder. Still, highly recommended!

26th Oct 2016

Do yourself a favor and stay here!!!! It's a great base for hiking the trails and the town is less crowded and touristy than the nearby towns. It's amazing- I loved my time here.

• Norway, Female, 25-30
24th Oct 2016
5.4

This is a good hostel if you just want a place to sleep after a long day of hiking. The common room is right outside the dormrooms. So talking after 23.00, where out of the question.I said goodbye to my friend at 6.30 in the morning, went quietly out the door but a staff member where on alert and woke up, when i came back I'd been locked out, even though I put a rug in the door. I came back.The hostel staff had put a dressboy in front of the emergency exit.To much security and still dangerous.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd Oct 2016
8.0

Facilities were nice and clean. I was there in the off season (october), but nothing much for a good atmosphere, pretty bare. Just arrived, slept and left.

22nd Oct 2016

Great experience! I managed to fit a one night stop at Cinque Terre into my itinerary after a hostel mate of mine in Paris had suggested I check it out. Absolutely amazing area. The hostel was nice, though I wanted to stay in either Vernazza or Riomaggiore. Regardless, I had an amazing time. Only thing about the hostel I wasn't to fond of was having to make my own bed after a long day of traveling and the many stairs to get to the hostel (I was carrying a suitcase). But that's all negligible.

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Oct 2016

Perfect location in quite little corniglia! Would recommend anyone to stay there if wanting a base to explore cinque terre, not far from the trail from corniglia- vernazza- monterosso. the hostel was quiet when I was there as coming to end of season but enough people to make friends. :) also washing machine and tumble dryer €8! Staff where very helpful too.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
19th Oct 2016

Great hostel. We stayed one night after hiking from Monterosso. Very clean, safe, friendly environment- I would highly recommend staying here.

18th Oct 2016

We loved staying in Corniglia and this hostel was in a great location. Our only complaint was that our room was unlocked during the day when we left but for no reason. The room wasn't cleaned during this time just unlocked.