Ostello Corniglia Reviews

Via Alla Stazione 3, Cinque Terre, Italy

The hostel was great. The one problem was the air conditioning did not work for a couple of nights. But that was not a big deal

• 27th Jun 2015

Fabulous! Everything was clean and the man at the reception desk was very friendly. Common room was nice, and they have a good bookshelf to look through. Thoroughly enjoyed, and obviously the town of Corniglia is beautiful and wonderful - cute, small, artsy, and great gelato. Go on the hiking trails! I had an awesome weekend.

• 27th Jun 2015

We had a good stay here! The staff was kind and our room was clean. The location is great, and Corniglia was our favorite of the five villages. I would definitely recommend staying here and would stay here again.

The hostel is in a perfect location for me as my favorite was corniglia it in the center of the village. The hostel is very clean and rooms are spacious and they big lockers. Their only prblem is that thy have TOO MANY strict rules that it can get on ur nerves sometimes but other than that it was good. Its one of the very few hostels if not th only on in cinque Terre so it served ththe purpose. I would recommend it

Situated in Corniglia which gives great access to the adjacent towns. However do note that there is a long climb from the train station up (if arriving late and the bus is not in service). Clean hostel with friendly staff.

I was asked to leave the key of the locker (not the room) with reception before I go out. I find it very weird as any staff can get access to our locker!!!

Terrible hostel, doesn't have any cooking facilities. Microwaves is there but not allowed to use it. Any question I seemed to ask was met with "Owner makes the rules". You have to hand in your locker key to reception every time you leave the hostel for some reason. €5 breakfast consists of toast and cereal so don't bother. First day I was up at 7:45am and had to wait over half an hour for them to unlock the fridge.... Because the owner made that rule., ridiculous. Worst atmosphere in any hostel

The hostel was in Corneglia which is the 3rd city. The biggest con was walking up ALOT of steps from the train station to the city itself. Hostel was good overall. The restrooms were community but really clean. There is a curfew of 1:30am however there is not much nightlife there so it wasn't inconvenient. The hostel is closed for cleaning from 10:30am to 3pm for cleaning but it wasn't an issue for us because we were gone most of the day.

The AC didn't work even though they said it would be turned on during the summer months. There was no screen on the window so our bed was covered in bugs when we arrived. The staff was very friendly but the hostel has some absurd rules that are very strict. Our door did not lock from the inside. Location was ok because it was easy to get to the trains but I would prefer to stay in a different city in Cinque Terre next time because there isn't much to do in Corniglia.

• 13th Jun 2015

Great hostel in a fantastic location. Corniglia is the quietest and least tourist-filled town of the five - perfect town to stay in. Clean facilities, spacious rooms and large lockers. Male reception staff very friendly, one female staff member was quite stern and sometimes rude. Otherwise definitely recommend it!

A lovely hostel and easy to find. Very clean! Reminded me more of Greece than italy. The male staff were lovely but the woman was grouchy as.

The hostel is located on the 3rd village which is not the highlight and if you come back later than 7pm there will be no bus from the train station and you will have to walk up hill for about 20min!! The hostel was really clean but it didn't seem very hospitable because there's a sign that you're not allowed to use toilet and etc. after you check out (10am). The old lady was reluctant to allow me to use a spoon after I check out. Well ... It's a bit mean no?

There is a bell from nearby church ringing everyday morning which is disturbing. It is not near the train station.

Amazing location in the pretty town Corniglia. Feels like at home. Good to relax at adjacent plaza and look at the sea. This place gives full of memories of days in Cinque terre.

I never give perfect reviews, but this place deserves it. The staff was very friendly and helpful with all of our trouble needs. The only thing I wish they had was a dryer so that we could wash our sweaty clothes after hiking around all day.

Great location in quiet little town of Corniglia. Close to the trails to surrounding villages. It's a bit of a hike up from the train station. Staff are relatively friendly. Definitely not a party hostel.

Nice hotel! Clean and comfortable.

My friend and I spent 3 nights at Hostel Corniglia. The location was great, situated in the middle of the 5 towns. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. They knew the hiking trails well and were able to give recommendations. I hope to return to cinque terre one day. I would definitely stay here again. Rooms were very comfortable and clean. There were large lockers in each room and overall the place felt very secure. Also it was convenient they had beach towels for rent!

• 1st Jun 2015

Really lovely, very clean! Breakfast was good but 5€. It's right outside the bus stop in corniglia so a perfect location, and quiet still. The town is smaller but lovely. The closing hours of this hostel are the only annoying thing for check in

This hostel was fantastic ! The room was very clean and the staff were very friendly ! The kitchen facilities were also a huge plus ! Would defiantely stay here again :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3