Ostello Dante Reviews

Via Nicolodi, 12, Ravenna, Italy

This Hostel was fantastic! The walk there from the train station is a little longer than we expected and it isn't right near the downtown area BUT everything is easily walkable and they provided us with bikes to use during the day! Finding your way around the city from there is not hard to do. The place has a great atmosphere and very helpful people working the desk! I was only there for a night but I could see myself being very content there for a number of nights.

simply - dirty place, very dirty. The recepcionist told us to leave the room during the day because they do the 'cleaning' but they didn't even make a bed, didn't take rubbish out and - what is the worst thing - the floor was still so dirty with fat stains. As bedding we received 4 sheets (we were just two). Wasn't expected much comfort but that was very unpleasant stay, the receptionist wasn't nice, to get the key to come during night was also a problem to her, even after 20 Euros deposit.

Large but quiet hostel. Atmosphere is mostly dead but I think this mostly has to do with Ravenna being a quiet little city I thought the breakfast was only OK at best. It's great that they give you bikes for free!

There was no where to cook my own meals. Quite pricey considering it's location. The hostel was almost empty so really not a sociable place. The lady on reception was lovely and helpful and the place was clean.

• 12th Sep 2014