7.3
Very Good 537 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 537 Total Reviews
Ostello Delle Sirene Located at Via degli Aranci, 160, , Sorrento.
Italy
Sorrento Napoli 80067 Via degli Aranci, 160
73% 537
40.6261597 14.3827879
    Rooms available

13th Nov 2016
3.1

A sorry excuse for a business--moldy bathrooms, mattresses covered in plastic, and no heating in the winter, which is basically unacceptable when it's 7 degrees out. The worst is the staff who failed to provide any helpful solutions to the heating issue, but also inexplicably refused to give me breakfast on my last morning. The whole time here I felt like I was begging for basic services, not like I was a paying customer. Do yourself a favor and stay at Ulisse Deluxe.

13th Oct 2016

Very interesting set up. The main office is ran out of a bar right next door to the hostel rooms. The staff were very friendly and accomodating as soon as I arrived. Looks like its possibly a couple that owns the bar and hostel? Very pleasant and nice locals. Always calling you by your name. I had a 2 person room. 2/3 nights I was alone which was a great change! Very small room. Bathroom and shower ensuite which was a nice treat! No lockers in room. WiFi only at bar. Free coffee and croissan

• Australia, Female, 25-30
24th Aug 2016
8.0

When we arrived .. We were taking to a lovely ladies house to stay as the hostel had issues with our room. I was very confused at first as the reason for the change was not communicated to me. Thank goodness the lady we stayed with was absolutely gorgeous! Location was good! Would recommended if you are wanting to do Sorrento as a reasonable price.

• Thailand, Couple, 31-40
22nd Aug 2016
4.3

We paid a hotel price but got a hostel quality. We didn't like the place. There was no A/C and space. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
20th Aug 2016
7.4

The location was the main reason for me staying here. Handy to the railway station for access to Pompeii and Ercolano also. The SITA buses sited at the railway allow for daytripping to Positano, Amalfi, Ravello etc. The family who run Ostello Sirene were extra helpful and there are plenty of touristy places nearby if you want to get. deals for Capri or Amalfi. My only concern was lack of a safe deposit in my room and the verandah door didn't close properly. I saw the top of a ladder next door.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

Beautiful welcoming staff who are happy to help. Rooms were clean and did have lockers but you need to bring your own lock! No aircon but fan and open window is fine yet bring earplugs if your a light sleeper, the scooters and cars on the street can get noisy but it did not bother me. Room had own bathroom and the room didn't have wifi but wifi in 24 hour cafe/ reception downstairs. Short walk to train and bus station and 10min walk to harbour. I stayed 4 nights and had a great stay.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Aug 2016
7.1

This was a great place to stay, very central and the staff were lovely! Just be warned the wifi pretty much only works in the cafe downstairs, and there isn't any air con in the rooms. I still slept fine though :)

• Australia, Female, 41+
28th Jun 2016

It was a lovely stay at the Ostelle Dei Sirene. The staff were great, Tina and Joseph. The one tiny annoying thing which is in control of the owners is to change the doors so that can't be slammed. I think all other occupants, rather than close their door and outer door by turning the handles, just slammed them. At night it was not very pleasant when drifting off to sleep. All I all though, very good. The staff in the bar couldn't do enough for us.

17th Jun 2016

Wifi sucks but the location is unbeatable!