Ostello Delle Sirene Reviews

Via degli Aranci, 160, Sorrento, Italy

very helpful and friendly staff.

• 15th Jun 2014

Small, cramped room.

Good Location, nice bar attached to the hostel. however, dont go there by car!! I payed additional 15 Euro parking per day! "parking" on their website means, so she explained, "there are possibilities to park in Sorrento". Moreover, neither the parking nor the hostel took my credit card (I guess, the sign on the door and the information on the internet just mean that "there are places in Sorrento where I can use my card?". So 40€ one night with 6 people in a small room. Disappointing!

• 24th May 2014

The staff was very nice. The only con I see is that the rooms were kind of small for seven persons. Fortunately, the room in which we slept wasn't full so it was fine. People were friendly and we really appreciated our stay.

Overall, very well organized and informative staff - super helpful when it came to getting around the city (to Positano, Amalfi, etc).

We didn't have a bad time here but it was pretty unremarkable and simple. Nothing is connected, so the entrance/bar and the rooms are in two different buildings; breakfast was slim and my room was unbelievably tiny. It was totally acceptable for our purpose (a layover, if you will, for one night) but i would not stay here for any longer.

This hostel Is so amazing, very clean, close to everything and the staff IS lovely! The breakfast includes one pastery and one coffee of ur choice. There IS a scooter rental and grocery at 15 second of walk. Seriously IT has been the Best hostel ive been so far in italy. I reccommend entirely and i would go back anytime. Ive been early may 2014

Very close to the train station and about a 10 minute walk to the little touristy streets of Sorrento. Really enjoyed having drinks and a morning pastry/coffee (included) at the hostels bar. Only cons were that the bathroom-in-room situation could have been better and there were no lockers. But we would stay again and recommend.

Located on the beautiful Via di Aranci, the Ostello delle Sirene is one of the best places to stay this side of Vesuvius. After waking up in the morning, and Dina serving you a cornetto and a cappuccino, you can walk ten minutes to the center of Sorrento. At night, have a Peroni and watch the Vespas zip by. The room I slept in was clean and comodo (comfortable), and the whole staff was like family since check-in. Ignore the pre-renovation reviews of Sirene, because now it's a whole new place!

My favorite hostel!! The staff were so incredibly nice and knew me by my name! They were happy to answer any question I had. It's a 2 minute walk from the train station and about 5 minutes from the town center. There was an amazing breakfast of a pastry and coffee of your choice. The rooms were very clean and decorated nicely. The kitchen is tiny and basic and there is only Wifi in the reception/bar. I love this hostel and I will be back in the near future!!!

the location was very nice especially if you don't have a car; its easy to find, is only ten minutes or so from the main piazzia in Sorrento, and its only a five minute walk to the train station. we were in a four bed dorm (two bunkbeds) it was very clean, the bathrooms looked nice. it was very close quarters in the room, but if you aren't planning on hanging out in the room, then its fine. the breakfast was nice, it was just a basic italian breakfast (one coffee of choice and a brioche).

• 16th Apr 2014