Ostello Delle Sirene

6.2
Good 539 Total Reviews

13th Nov 2016
3.1

A sorry excuse for a business--moldy bathrooms, mattresses covered in plastic, and no heating in the winter, which is basically unacceptable when it's 7 degrees out. The worst is the staff who failed to provide any helpful solutions to the heating issue, but also inexplicably refused to give me breakfast on my last morning. The whole time here I felt like I was begging for basic services, not like I was a paying customer. Do yourself a favor and stay at Ulisse Deluxe.

13th Oct 2016

Very interesting set up. The main office is ran out of a bar right next door to the hostel rooms. The staff were very friendly and accomodating as soon as I arrived. Looks like its possibly a couple that owns the bar and hostel? Very pleasant and nice locals. Always calling you by your name. I had a 2 person room. 2/3 nights I was alone which was a great change! Very small room. Bathroom and shower ensuite which was a nice treat! No lockers in room. WiFi only at bar. Free coffee and croissan