Ostello Delle Sirene

6.9
Good 539 Total Reviews

13th Nov 2016
3.1

A sorry excuse for a business--moldy bathrooms, mattresses covered in plastic, and no heating in the winter, which is basically unacceptable when it's 7 degrees out. The worst is the staff who failed to provide any helpful solutions to the heating issue, but also inexplicably refused to give me breakfast on my last morning. The whole time here I felt like I was begging for basic services, not like I was a paying customer. Do yourself a favor and stay at Ulisse Deluxe.

13th Oct 2016

Very interesting set up. The main office is ran out of a bar right next door to the hostel rooms. The staff were very friendly and accomodating as soon as I arrived. Looks like its possibly a couple that owns the bar and hostel? Very pleasant and nice locals. Always calling you by your name. I had a 2 person room. 2/3 nights I was alone which was a great change! Very small room. Bathroom and shower ensuite which was a nice treat! No lockers in room. WiFi only at bar. Free coffee and croissan

19th Sep 2016

I stayed for 10 days by myself. The only thing I found strange was that I booked a female 2-bed dorm, but out of the 3 people sharing my room during my stay, 2 of them were men. I don't know how the mix-up occurred, but make sure you confirm that you will only have female roommates if that is a 100% necessity for you. Other than that, my stay was AMAZING. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Breakfast was not included but the coffee was cheap and delicious. Walkable to everywhere.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
24th Aug 2016
8.0

When we arrived .. We were taking to a lovely ladies house to stay as the hostel had issues with our room. I was very confused at first as the reason for the change was not communicated to me. Thank goodness the lady we stayed with was absolutely gorgeous! Location was good! Would recommended if you are wanting to do Sorrento as a reasonable price.

• Thailand, Couple, 31-40
22nd Aug 2016
4.3

We paid a hotel price but got a hostel quality. We didn't like the place. There was no A/C and space. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.