Ostello Mario Spagnoli Reviews

Via Cortonese, 4, Perugia, Italy

Having, on staff advice, prebooked my shuttle bus to the airport for 10.10am (the time the bus company stipulated on the phone) Wednesday 20th Jan, I was still sitting there at 10.20 and when I asked about it the reply was there was NO booking. The assistant on duty was very busy and said she would arrange something for me but nothing was done and I was looking at missing my flight. Finally I demanded a taxi and a journey that should have cost me 8 euros cost me 38. Only just made the flight!

• 17th Jan 2016

Nice clean hostel which was close to the station to get into the city centre. Wifi only worked near the reception.

Beautiful building. The room mates were not travellers but lived here, which is not a bad thing,just saying that if you are looking forward to meeting travel buddies then it's probably not the place where you will find it. The stuff were very friendly and helpful.

Good hostel, not far from train station. Wifi is everywhere, clean rooms, good breakfast