Fabulous 138 Total Reviews
Fabulous 138 Total Reviews
Ostello Mario Spagnoli Located at Via Cortonese, 4, , Perugia.
Italy
Perugia Perugia 06127 Via Cortonese, 4
80% 138
43.1051189 12.3614215
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 41+
8th May 2016

Very welcoming and helpful staff right from the beginning. Very comfortable and spacious. There were two minor problems with the room which I reported and I have the feeling that they would be put right efficiently and soon. My only gripe is that Rough Guide for Italy gave a misleading location that it was when it is two kilometers away but easy to get to on the Minimetro once one knows that. Please tell the RG - you will have more influence than I. Thanks!

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
28th Apr 2016
8.0

The place is cool, the atmosphere kind of weird, not tourist... groups of students, people that seemed to live there but ok. The room was cool, bathroom good, I recommend it!

16th Feb 2016
4.6

I left this place a few minutes after checking in. I'm a solo female traveler and it didn't feel very safe (lots of leery men), my room (all female) had someone smoking in it, there is only wifi in the common area and the location is terrible. The staff was quite nice with me though.