7.5
Very Good 134 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 134 Total Reviews
Ostello Mario Spagnoli Located at Via Cortonese, 4, , Perugia.
Italy
Perugia Perugia 06127 Via Cortonese, 4
75% 134
43.1051189 12.3614215
    Rooms available

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
28th Apr 2016
8.0

The place is cool, the atmosphere kind of weird, not tourist... groups of students, people that seemed to live there but ok. The room was cool, bathroom good, I recommend it!

16th Feb 2016
4.6

I left this place a few minutes after checking in. I'm a solo female traveler and it didn't feel very safe (lots of leery men), my room (all female) had someone smoking in it, there is only wifi in the common area and the location is terrible. The staff was quite nice with me though.

• England, Female, 41+
17th Jan 2016
5.7

Having, on staff advice, prebooked my shuttle bus to the airport for 10.10am (the time the bus company stipulated on the phone) Wednesday 20th Jan, I was still sitting there at 10.20 and when I asked about it the reply was there was NO booking. The assistant on duty was very busy and said she would arrange something for me but nothing was done and I was looking at missing my flight. Finally I demanded a taxi and a journey that should have cost me 8 euros cost me 38. Only just made the flight!

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Dec 2015
8.0

Nice clean hostel which was close to the station to get into the city centre. Wifi only worked near the reception.