Ostello Per La Gioventu' Ancona Reviews

Via Lamaticci N. 7, Ancona, Italy

The staff helpful,was good at getting through different language barrier

Staff were reasonably helpful, but need better English. It was good to be able to stay downstairs, once I had checked out of my room. There was no pressure to leave, and I was able to cook and eat a late breakfast.

It was quite good. The bedding provided is not the best but it is sufficient. The bed was very wobbly and the possibility of it collapsing did occur to me. If I had had to share my room and someone had slept in the bunk below me then if either of us were to move the entire bed would have moved as well. The room smelt a bit but it was bearable. The location is quite good and the lady at reception was very kind in helping me to find a bus into the city centre.

• 1st Nov 2014