Ostello Per La Gioventu' Ancona

Good 494 Total Reviews

• DDickson
  • Australia, Mixed Group, 31-40
6th Jun 2017

Had a great stay overnight, we were upgraded to a private room. We were very grateful. About 1-2km to ferry terminal.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Jun 2017
6.6

This hostel was very easy to get to. However, everyone in the same dorm had to share a key and there were no lockers available. The internet was barely existent, but it is very close to a little grocery store and the train station. Not too bad for a one night stay.

31st May 2017

I only stayed for one night to catch a ferry, but had a good experience. It's not a 5 star hotel, but for a hostel, it was good for the price. Staff was amazing and helpful for information to catch the ferry. She even upgraded us to a 2 bed room for free, since it was available. The shower was just ok, but we realized there was a nicer private one in the other bathroom. Overall, a good experience

27th May 2017
4.3

As a receptionist I say: one of the worse hostel I've ever been in my life.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
21st May 2017
5.1

Worst hostel I've ever been too. I only stayed one night and it was enough. There were creepy old men who smoked all around the place. There is only one key for a room even if I didn't know the people in my room. The wifi is so bad and it only works in the lobby. One old creepy man that worked there ask me to come to sleep with him. It is unacceptable. Don't go there. Never. I just wanted a place to stay to take my ferry...

22nd Apr 2017
4.3

Reception was not friendly upon arrival & the guests were quite loud. 4-bed dorm room had 1 key to be shared among 4 people (even though we didn't know one another). Closets were provided, but could not be secured. Only one electrical outlet in the 4-person room. Showers were co-ed with no doors, only flimsy translucent curtains. Bathroom had 2 toilets but only one was usable. Only redeeming quality of this hostel is how close it is to the train station.

• Ireland, All Male Group, 41+
15th Feb 2017

Really good experience. Very near the train station and an easy walk to the centre of the city. Booked one night, and when we arrived we extended the stay two more nights immediately. Highly recommended.

7th Jan 2017