Good 444 Total Reviews
Good 444 Total Reviews
Ostello Per La Gioventu' Ancona Located at Via Lamaticci N. 7, , Ancona.
Italy
Ancona AN 60126 Via Lamaticci N. 7
69% 444
43.6070430 13.4991931
    Rooms available

9th Jul 2016
7.7

The actual night's stay wasn't my favorite: it was super hot in all the rooms, there's only one outlet in each dorm and the shower curtains are just barely too narrow for the showers so they don't keep all the water from escaping. The location is perfect for the train station, not great for the rest of the city. The people on staff are so great though! Check out is at 10am sharp but they let me leave my bags all day plus kill an hour and a half just sitting in the bar. Overall a great place

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
2nd Jul 2016
5.7

This hostel is really just a place to sleep. You don't want to spend more time there than neccessary. Also when I left, I wanted to ask at the reception if I could leave my luggage there for some hours. But nobody was there. After waiting for 20 minutes, I left.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Jul 2016
5.4

We stayed one night in the hostel and found it to be very dirty and the staff were very unhelpful. We had one plug socket per room.

26th Jun 2016
5.4

Just somewhere relatively inexpensive to stay a night if you're taking a ferry the next day, don't expect much

8th Jun 2016
5.1

I guess it's really the only place to stay in Ancona...It's got no vibe, it's got gross bathrooms and kitchen facilities, it was all weird older people (40-50+) who may or may not have been living there. It's a close walk to most things, but that's because Ancona is small.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
31st May 2016
2.0

We arrived at the hostel later in the day. From the moment we walked in it felt odd. It was dirty, there was mould on the floor and the one person that was there stared at me the whole 45 minutes that I waited for someone to come and check us in. In the end I called it quits and got sick of waiting. I stayed down the road at a hotel. If you read the rest of the reviews it's a pretty dodgy place.

• shaysutton
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
27th May 2016
7.1

Stayed for two nights, no really big issues only one shower on the floor but that wasn't really a problem. Was a fine hostel! We had a pleasant stay

• Portugal, Female, 18-24
10th May 2016

I stayed here for 1 night and I enjoyed my stay. The Ostello is very well located just across the train station and the facilities are very clean, average and good for the price you paid. The people at the reception were awesome, very kind and really helpful! They let me leave my luggage there twice, so I can enjoy my time properly! I would like to have lockers in the rooms and doors in the showers (instead of curtains) but overall, it's a really nice place! Thank you!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
5th May 2016
5.7

It's tricky to give a review coz I was only here overnight in the off season so it was very quiet. As a place to sleep it's fine, if you just need to crash. Bathroom was clean, nice shower. Room was creepy to me... But clean enough. I'd been talking ghost stories with friends all day so it didn't help that I was alone in the room & didn't see anyone else. :) didn't have a locker so it made me feel better that I was alone in the. Room though! Could be better in Summer!

12th Feb 2016
6.9

Only stayed for one night. Lockers in the room would be nice, also showers were pretty much in an open room.