6.7
Good 435 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 435 Total Reviews
Ostello Per La Gioventu' Ancona Located at Via Lamaticci N. 7, , Ancona.
Italy
Ancona AN 60126 Via Lamaticci N. 7
67% 435
43.6070430 13.4991931
    Rooms available

26th Jun 2016
5.4

Just somewhere relatively inexpensive to stay a night if you're taking a ferry the next day, don't expect much

8th Jun 2016
5.1

I guess it's really the only place to stay in Ancona...It's got no vibe, it's got gross bathrooms and kitchen facilities, it was all weird older people (40-50+) who may or may not have been living there. It's a close walk to most things, but that's because Ancona is small.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
31st May 2016
2.0

We arrived at the hostel later in the day. From the moment we walked in it felt odd. It was dirty, there was mould on the floor and the one person that was there stared at me the whole 45 minutes that I waited for someone to come and check us in. In the end I called it quits and got sick of waiting. I stayed down the road at a hotel. If you read the rest of the reviews it's a pretty dodgy place.

• shaysutton
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
27th May 2016
7.1

Stayed for two nights, no really big issues only one shower on the floor but that wasn't really a problem. Was a fine hostel! We had a pleasant stay

• Portugal, Female, 18-24
10th May 2016

I stayed here for 1 night and I enjoyed my stay. The Ostello is very well located just across the train station and the facilities are very clean, average and good for the price you paid. The people at the reception were awesome, very kind and really helpful! They let me leave my luggage there twice, so I can enjoy my time properly! I would like to have lockers in the rooms and doors in the showers (instead of curtains) but overall, it's a really nice place! Thank you!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th May 2016
5.7

It's tricky to give a review coz I was only here overnight in the off season so it was very quiet. As a place to sleep it's fine, if you just need to crash. Bathroom was clean, nice shower. Room was creepy to me... But clean enough. I'd been talking ghost stories with friends all day so it didn't help that I was alone in the room & didn't see anyone else. :) didn't have a locker so it made me feel better that I was alone in the. Room though! Could be better in Summer!

12th Feb 2016
6.9

Only stayed for one night. Lockers in the room would be nice, also showers were pretty much in an open room.

9th Feb 2016
5.1

not a good location, weird set up, however staff was super nice and helpful, close to the train station.