7.6
Very Good 424 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 424 Total Reviews
Ostello Per La Gioventu' Ancona Located at Via Lamaticci N. 7, , Ancona.
Italy
Ancona AN 60126 Via Lamaticci N. 7
76% 424
43.6070430 13.4991931
    Rooms available

• Portugal, Female, 18-24
10th May 2016

I stayed here for 1 night and I enjoyed my stay. The Ostello is very well located just across the train station and the facilities are very clean, average and good for the price you paid. The people at the reception were awesome, very kind and really helpful! They let me leave my luggage there twice, so I can enjoy my time properly! I would like to have lockers in the rooms and doors in the showers (instead of curtains) but overall, it's a really nice place! Thank you!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th May 2016
5.7

It's tricky to give a review coz I was only here overnight in the off season so it was very quiet. As a place to sleep it's fine, if you just need to crash. Bathroom was clean, nice shower. Room was creepy to me... But clean enough. I'd been talking ghost stories with friends all day so it didn't help that I was alone in the room & didn't see anyone else. :) didn't have a locker so it made me feel better that I was alone in the. Room though! Could be better in Summer!

12th Feb 2016
6.9

Only stayed for one night. Lockers in the room would be nice, also showers were pretty much in an open room.

9th Feb 2016
5.1

not a good location, weird set up, however staff was super nice and helpful, close to the train station.

25th Nov 2015

The hostel is really close to the station, the staff is very friendly and helpful, there's a kitchen available and the price is really cheap. If all you need is a bed, a hot shower and a place to store your luggage while you're travelling, it's hard to find a more suitable accomodation.