Ostello Per La Gioventu' Ancona

Very Good 484 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
21st May 2017
5.1

Worst hostel I've ever been too. I only stayed one night and it was enough. There were creepy old men who smoked all around the place. There is only one key for a room even if I didn't know the people in my room. The wifi is so bad and it only works in the lobby. One old creepy man that worked there ask me to come to sleep with him. It is unacceptable. Don't go there. Never. I just wanted a place to stay to take my ferry...

22nd Apr 2017
4.3

Reception was not friendly upon arrival & the guests were quite loud. 4-bed dorm room had 1 key to be shared among 4 people (even though we didn't know one another). Closets were provided, but could not be secured. Only one electrical outlet in the 4-person room. Showers were co-ed with no doors, only flimsy translucent curtains. Bathroom had 2 toilets but only one was usable. Only redeeming quality of this hostel is how close it is to the train station.

• Ireland, All Male Group, 41+
15th Feb 2017

Really good experience. Very near the train station and an easy walk to the centre of the city. Booked one night, and when we arrived we extended the stay two more nights immediately. Highly recommended.

7th Jan 2017