6.7
Good 460 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 460 Total Reviews
Ostello Per La Gioventu' Ancona Located at Via Lamaticci N. 7, , Ancona.
Italy
Ancona AN 60126 Via Lamaticci N. 7
67% 460
43.6070430 13.4991931
    Rooms available

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Aug 2016
6.6

Good for what we needed it for, one night stopover between getting off the ferry and getting on a train the next morning. Pretty basic place with no lockers but we were able to keep valuables with reception. Only felt with one member of staff but she was lovely and told us good places to go and eat. Wifi was a bit dodgy which was frustrating at times but overall it was a pleasant enough stay.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
5th Aug 2016
3.7

This place was a hot box. One small window with little to no breeze. Pretty sure we had some random local in our room also. There is no where to lock your stuff let alone locking the room. We often return to the door being open and no one inside. The kitchen and bathrooms are the worst I've ever seen. The lady at the front was friendly but other than that there was nothing good about this place. Only book if desperate and don't mind sharing a room with a 50 year old local.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Aug 2016
5.4

Clean sheets given but beds very dusty and sandy. No secure lockers. Kitchen facilities very dirty and limited. Hostel very close to bus station which is convenient if going on the ferry. Staff were helpful with directions to town and held luggage for us on our last day.

• Portugal, Male, 18-24
29th Jul 2016
3.4

Worst hostel i have ever stayed. My room was all dirty, the windows were broken and there was only one electric connector in a room of 4 people! Even worst, there wasnt any AC, it was so hot! The manager/owner ( blond woman) was very arrogant both with me and her employes. She lived there with her family and at night her friends would come to cook and dinne in the common room. Her friends were even worse... There is so many bad things to say, just dont go there, avoid it at all costs!

29th Jul 2016
7.1

This is a great place for a one night stay. The area around the hostel is not very interesting. It's just a normal port city, but after a 15 minute walk you are in the downtown area which is quite nice and cute. Lots of restaurants and shops. The room only has one key making it difficult and confusing with roommates. It also made me feel uneasy about the security. Staff does not speak very much English, but are very helpful.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
28th Jul 2016
4.9

This hostel was not very clean. The bathrooms were not nice and it had some very strange 'locals' who would hang around the dining room at all different hours of the day and night. I was made to change rooms without being told, they moved my bags and I had no idea what was going on. I would not recommend.

9th Jul 2016
7.7

The actual night's stay wasn't my favorite: it was super hot in all the rooms, there's only one outlet in each dorm and the shower curtains are just barely too narrow for the showers so they don't keep all the water from escaping. The location is perfect for the train station, not great for the rest of the city. The people on staff are so great though! Check out is at 10am sharp but they let me leave my bags all day plus kill an hour and a half just sitting in the bar. Overall a great place

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
2nd Jul 2016
5.7

This hostel is really just a place to sleep. You don't want to spend more time there than neccessary. Also when I left, I wanted to ask at the reception if I could leave my luggage there for some hours. But nobody was there. After waiting for 20 minutes, I left.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Jul 2016
5.4

We stayed one night in the hostel and found it to be very dirty and the staff were very unhelpful. We had one plug socket per room.

26th Jun 2016
5.4

Just somewhere relatively inexpensive to stay a night if you're taking a ferry the next day, don't expect much