Ostello S. Fosca Reviews

Fondamenta Canal, Cannaregio 2372, Venice, Veneto, Italy

Very easy to find as it's just one street off the main street from the train station. It was a little inconvenient having the common room close at 8pm. Overall, it was a nice place and I met some great people staying there as well. Nothing above and beyond, but very good for the money.

Probably the best location you'll find for under 20€ a night, only short walk to piazza San Marco. The beds were comfy enough

If you are looking for a quite place to live in Venice, then this is the one. But it was way too difficult to find the hostel at night, it took me a while. And the reception wasn't a 24-hour one,.after 9pm they would also shut down the lobby so it was not that convenient.

This was the worst hostel I have ever been in. During the winter they have horrible hours. Someone came in and hour before close and the girl complained the whole time because she had already put everything away. The bathrooms were dirty, bugs came up front the sink. There was no curtain in the bathroom so people walking by could see you pee. And the sheets had black hairs all over them. It was a very sketchy hostel and I felt unsafe, we made sure we were only ever there to just sleep and leave.

dear kahli, please note our staff is kind to all clients, but we cannot give a proper service if reception time table is not respected by clients that haven't read, before making the reservation, that we are not open 24 hour a day. all bathrooms have proper doors that can be locked for privacy. thank you the manager

This was the WORST hostel I have ever stayed in. Bugs crawled out of our sink, bed linens had black hairs all over them. No AC. And NO curtain on bathroom window-you can see right in cause it's ground level. Got in at 530 AM and was told the receptionist desk and common room are only open at 9-12 and 3-8. Can't meet new friends, and wifi you have to type in EVERY time your phone closes. I would never recommend this hostel to anyone. Please save yourself a crappy trip and book with another hostel

I enjoyed my staying at the hostel. The staff are friendly. The washroom and the toilet were clean. But there wasn't any soap provided in the washroom. And there are no kitchen facilities for cooking. All in all I would recommend this hostel as a good and not expensive place for staying in Venice.

I think it would be better if there were lockers in the room, as it was a shared facility.

The hostel is very nicely located and with good facilities. Staff always helpful and clear with the information given. I only missed a locker in the bedrooms, but I had no problem with my personal stuff left in the room.

1 2 3 Next » last »