Ostello S. Fosca Reviews

Fondamenta Canal, Cannaregio 2372, Venice, Italy

It's a very good hostel. Everything was perfect, except for the bathroom that was always very wet.

Simple but great. The receptionist was very friendly and helped a lot with directions and information. I was surprised to see that there were no bunk beds in the room! Very comfortable and convenient. Besides, the room was just huge as were the lockers! I'd definitely go back to this hostel.

Staff is friendly and so helpful. And they keep everywhere to be clean. But, some stuff is broken such as shower head and a key of an individual locker. My stay was in August, and there is no AC, so I needed the window to open without a window screen. I struggled mosquitos. And I stayed at a double room. The position of two simple single beds was too close like 40cm next.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »