Ostello San Frediano Reviews

Via della Cavallerizza 12, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy

Compared to other hostels this one ranks average. The extremely high ceilings amplified every sound which made it hard to sleep. The location was great, everything was very clean, and the price was definitely right. That being said, the atmosphere sucked. I enjoy a sense of community when I go to a hostel and the staff did nothing to offer that. There are so many huge common spaces that you have to go searching for someone to talk to or hang out with. I would stay here again though.