Ostello Tramonti Reviews

Via Fabio Filzi 110, Biassa, Cinque Terre, Italy

Not the best location but if you stay for three nights or more you get access to the hostels shuttle that goes to Riomiggiore multiple times each morning and picks up again multiple times at night which was ideal for us. Only a 10 minute drive. Also public buses available so we had no hassle getting anywhere at all. Staff were helpful, only thing I can say is that the wifi doesn't work in rooms. But really that's not an issue. Great value for money!!

I got scammed out a the key deposit by a staff member and when I returned the key to the owner and asked for my deposit he started yelling at me calling me a liar and threatened to not let me use the shuttle I had paid for to get to the train station. This was all in front of 5-6other guests. It was the most unprofessional thing I have ever experienced. , the food is bland and the rooms smell. Worst stay ever...

it was a no show

Great hostel! Staff were really friendly and facilities were clean! Really easy to get into cinque terre with the shuttle which was awesome! Would definitely recommend!

Best hostel I have ever stayed in! The staff are amazing and do everything they can to look after you. Shuttle service is great, the food is amazing, it's clean and comfortable, the wifi is good. I cannot say a bad thing about this place, I will come back here and would recommend this hostel to everyone. They have thought of everything and couldn't make your stay more perfect if they tried.

nice place to stay if you want to do Cinque Terre. Lockers are extremely big, wifi is working fine, rooms are clean, people are nice and you get some real nice homemade food! Only tiny drawback is the long ride up there from la spezia

I really enjoyed the experience of Biassa- this was my first ever hostel stay! The foods prepared for optional meals were fresh and delicious, with beautiful scenery to match. The mountain was absolutely wonderful and we were given great directions to enjoy our hike at the Cinque Terre nearby. Overall, I would highly suggest this hostel!

Wifi connection was spotty, there wasn't any front door security it seemed. Lots of bathrooms and showers which was good, and good location to Cinque Terre plus the shuttle bus. There were a lot of travelers there so good to meet people. Overall recommended

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion. The door is locked from 1 to 7 am and there is always a staff member to sleep in the hostel during these times.. Best regards

The hostel was very rude to me over email, and as such I really wanted to dislike them. However, my stay at Ostello Tramonti was very enjoyable. The location is inaccessible, but the food is exceptional and the atmosphere is relaxed yet social.

Dear guest, we were not rude at all and we didn't charge you for the first night even if you arrived the next day. We hope to see you again..

The food at the hostel is really good and the staff will help you plan your trip! When I was there I ran into a bunch of Aussies and we all drank in the common room until curfew! There's a shuttle service to cinque Terre but be prepared to be out of the hostel from 10:30am-7:30pm. Also the one restaurant in Biassa is delicious! I highly recommend this hostel.

The location of the hostel is on the mountain near La Spezia, from which don't have too many buses to get the hostel, the instructions from the hostel is quite clear about it. The shuttle bus of hostel to cinque terre is quite convenient, in the morning, afternoon and night. Nico is a good cook, who makes delicious dishes, you must try it. It is a good experience there!

It was a cheap hostel, quite far away from cinque terre but it has good transport to and from the villages. Also a plus was that they had a decent restaurant at the hostel which was very handy.

Since it's located in the isolated little town of Biassa, this hostel is a little ecosystem in itself, with its own shuttles and restaurant. The guests stay in at night, after spending the day in Cinque Terre, so it's a great place to meet people. The wifi only works in common areas and is quite unstable, and when I was there, loud music stayed on until midnight and guests were noisy sometimes until 2AM. But I recommend this hostel, it's so beautiful. READ the info to get there before trying.

I don't know where to start, Andrea at the front desk was a class act. If there was no room on the shuttle he gladly drove his personal vehicle with guests into town. Nico in the kitchen was a fantastic chef from the delicious fresh breakfast for an absolute bargain to the spaghetti and fresh fish, everything exceeded expectations. Location is ideal for guests trying to hike and visit each of the 5 towns in the region. Would highly reccomend this hostel. Highly reccomend.

• 6th Oct 2015

Thank you for your nice words, we really hope to see you again..

Definitely don't try to walk to this hostel ! Rooms were clean, bathrooms were a tad moldy and smelly. Cool place of your wanting to chill and meet people. We had some rude roommates so we tried to stay away from the hostel as we could. Staff was great though and helpful ! If your planning to go along the villages I would stay here and day trip to the other ones.

This is a great place. I really enjoyed it. the bad thing is they kick you out for 4 hours and can't even stay in the common area. there is no kitchen so that's a bummer but there is a restaurant that serves really good food at a decent price upstairs. also the wifi doesn't work in the rooms only in front of the reception desk.

Dear guest, we don't kick anybody out, we just start to clean the hostel but if you wanted you could have stayed all day in the common rooms or in the garden... We hope to see you again..

Super cute place, close to Cinque Terre and Porto Venere, shuttle service makes everything very convenient. Booking it the day of or night before was no problem. I did lots of hiking - gorgeous views but some of the trails are a bit tricky so watch where you are going. Yummy breakfast too, not huge though.

First thing you need to know is that the hostel is in Biassa. And that the buses to Biassa from la spezia are in frequent. In saying that once you are at ostello it is worth it! If you like hiking, Andrea will tell you all the best local spots. Cheap restaurant on site, but you can eat your own food. Small common room, but cosy enough to watch a movie with everyone over a few drinks. Would stay here again, despite the hassle to get here

Stayed here two nights. Staff were not very friendly and did not provide me with much information about getting into the Cinque Terre... Rooms were clean, however. There is not kitchen at all which is very annoying considering the menu at their 'restaurant' is minimal and it opens at 8pm at night and 8am in the morning... The location is very out of the way and there are no shops nearby if you re on. Budget and cannot afford to eat at their restaurant. I would recommend lookimg somewhere else.

Dear guest, you lie.. When you checked in i was going to give you all the information about the area and you told me: "i'am meeting someone at the pub, i have to go" , why did you write that? About the restaurant, the menu is not limited at all and it is very cheap, you are the first person to complain about that and anyway there are two shops near the hostel. If you are on budget we don't suggest to look somewhere else as this is by far the cheapest accommodation in the area... Best regards

I really enjoyed my stay. All the staff were friendly and helpful and the office was open until quite late which was great. I liked that they had computers to use too. The lockable cupboards were a really good size and the kitchen staff were really friendly. The prices for meals were good and I loved the fresh fruit on the yoghurt for breakfast. The one thing that I would have liked was a bigger fridge, some plates,,knives and forks and maybe chopping boards to make food for myself.

• 27th Sep 2015
  • New Zealand

Staff was nice. Location near towns and hostel provides shuttle to/from for 2.50 eur.

Thanks for sharing your opinion, anyway the shuttle service costs 1 euro per way and it's free if you stay at least 3 nights. We hope to see you again..

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7