Ostello Tramonti Reviews

Via Fabio Filzi 110, Biassa, Cinque Terre, Italy

Service was excellent. Letting customers know on the website that you must take a shuttle into Cinque Terra would be an improvement. Also maybe a later shuttle into Riomaggiore. Other than that I had an incredible time and am very happy with Ostello Tramonti and your wonderful staff.

• 23rd Apr 2015

This was an awesome hostel. One of the best ones I have stayed at. It was very clean and we had plenty of space in our room to move around. The staff was really helpful with our early checkout. They also were very helpful with things to do in cinque terre. The shuttle to and from the hostel was fantastic. I highly recommend staying here.

• 20th Apr 2015

This hostel had everything we needed and the staff was extraordinary in helping us make the most out of our time there. We got there after missing their shuttle service but helped us with the public transport to get to Cinque Terre. The only thing I would note is that the hostel is closed between 10:30 and 2. It's location is in a town nestled in a mountain and the scenery was beautiful. Go there!

• 20th Apr 2015

I had a great stay here! The hostel was in a beautiful little town away from all the tourist crowds. Daily shuttles made transport easy, and I never felt inconvenienced by the distance. The facilities were clean and very comfortable, and the rooms were cleaned daily. I would have stayed longer if they weren't already filled to capacity. I can see why! I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone travelling on a budget.

• 16th Apr 2015

grazie, we hope to see you again...

I absolutely loved every minute of my stay here. It is conveniently located in the beautiful, quaint town of Biassa, which is only a 10 minute bus/ shuttle ride away from Riomaggiore. (Makes things far less stressful as far as transportation since you don't have to deal with the swarms of tourists that tour the Cinque Terre daily.) The entire staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, the facilities were nice and the food prepared daily by Nico was to die for. Wish I could have stayed longer!

• 15th Apr 2015

Really nice hostel with great staff. It is also very clean and the shuttle service works very well. But double check your money that you get back if you order food in the Restaurant. The cook seems to "forget" to give you your change back or gives you less back than he should, which happened to me even twice in one day at breakfast and dinner. But at least the food in the Restaurant is really good (small portions though).

Though it isn't on Cinque Terre, I enjoyed the location of this hostel. The town of Biassa was very cute and scenic, and it was still super easy to get to Riomaggiore, as the hostel provides a shuttle in the morning and evening for 2 euros. It had a dining room and lounge area which was nice, but the internet was spotty. My favorite part was the breakfast and dinner, freshly prepared by a cook they bring in. Some of the best meals I've had on the trip! Only complaint was the lockout period.

Really good hostel! Really out of the way and somewhat confusing to get there. They do provide a shuttle service and take you to riomaggiore and back throughout the morning and afternoon. The cook is great and prepares delicious meals! Wifi only really works in common areas and it does get quite noisy when you're trying to sleep. The drive to and from the hostel has the best views! Also, the public buses to biassa take you right to the hostel. Also, a cute baby runs around :)

the guy at the reception was really rude and it is really far away from train station

You arrived at midnight complaining because you had to pay 1.50 euro for the tourist tax. Next time read the info before booking...

The staff is helpful and friendly. The hostel claims that it's no party hostel, and that's true, but it is very loud there also in the evenings because the voices from lobby can be heard in rooms. I didn't mind though, cause I'm used to ear plugs. The food served at hostel restaurant is VERY tasty, BUT after several hours of hiking a day it's not enough. Breakfast was way too sweet for my taste - would wish for more salty stuff. A decent place to stay and Biassa is very beautiful village.

Really great location. I loved the free shuttle that the hostel provided. The staff was friendly and really helpful even when I had to send like three emails just to print my boarding pass. Only negative is that the staff really enforces the 1am curfew, but that's not too bad because Cinque Terre is more of a daytime kind of place. It's more about the beach, hiking, and shopping rather than parties.

The staff was very rude and made us feel unwelcome. We ended up leaving a day early because it was pouring down rain and they still insisted on kicking guests out for 4 hour cleaning. This was such a problem because there are very limited indoor activities in cinque terre. This place is run like boot camp so if you want an uptight, uncomfortable stay then this is your place. The only positive was the shuttle service.

We're sorry for your bad stay.But you started badly arriving 4 hours before the check in time;this is the reason because you felt unwelcome.we warn the people don't come before 2 p.m.The bad weather is not our fault, anyway in the afternnon was good.We don't accept that you write boot camp, you're not kind.You have to learn to travel and respect rules.

Totally recommend Ostello Tramonti! Do not worry about not staying in any of the Cinqueterre. They are very organized with a shuttle service to go to Riomaggiore so you should have no problem and this hostel has a good atmosphere and THE BEST dinner you could ask for! Excellent value for your money!

I had an excellent stay at this hostel, actually they really helped me out when I was having problems taking out money, and after a day stressing out they helped me (at a cost to them). They also have a great cook, the breakfast was especially beautiful and cheap. The staff were all nice and talkative and wanting their guests to have a nice time. For me, I liked the location, really peaceful, and they help you plan your days in Cinque Terre, so there's no problem getting to and from anywhere.

• 1st Apr 2015

This hostel was wonderful. It had a great vibe and beautiful surroundings. But it´s located up in the hills and if I hadn´t been traveling with a friend who had a car, I think it would have been a little difficult to get to initially. But once you´re there they have a really reliable shuttle system between the hostel and Riomaggiore. The people at the front desk were really nice and gave great advice about the area and the trains and such. Also, the FOOD is incredible and a great price!

• 31st Mar 2015

The shuttle service to and from Riomaggiore is excellent. The hostel also offers a home cooked two course dinner for €9.50, which is absolutely delicious.

Easy to find. Friendly staff. View is gorgeous. Staff helped us plan out our day. Parking was right by the place.

Although not in cinque terre itself it was easy to get there using the shuttle service or public bus, and it was a nice picturesque location regardless. Dinner was slow but delicious in the end so I didn't mind waiting. Breakfast was excellent value. Beds and pillows were a bit old but not too bad.

Perfect place to stay if wanting to do the cinque terre hike. There is easy transport directly to and from the hostel that the staff help arrange. Nice common area to chill and they also have a small restaurant. The breakfast was very tasty however a little over priced for the size portion.

I loved this hostel!! I would recommend it to anyone planning on visiting the Cinque Terre...great connection!

View all Cinque Terre Hostels