Ostello Tramonti Reviews

Via Fabio Filzi 110, Biassa, Cinque Terre, Italy

The location wasn't great and the bus to get to the hostel only runs every 2 hours, which is very inconvenient

The staff was the most helpful and friendly I have encountered through my travels. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 17th Apr 2014

Note that this hostel isn't actually located in any of the five Cinque Terre towns. It is a short transfer away from Riomaggiore, and the hostel offers transfers (free if you stay at least 3 nights) to and from Riomaggiore, so it isn't too much of a hassle. Wifi was not the best, and the bathrooms are not the most spacious or clean, but not terrible.

The hostel was really good, just the bathrooms were a bit dirty. I would definitely return in a trip to Cinque Terre.

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Location is out of the Cinque Terre, while the owner provides cheap and convenient shuttle,but they don't allow you take it after check out . The hostel was clean and safe, bed is cozy, breakfast charges 2.5E relatively cheap but just fairly enough. The two Polish cuties in reception are really helpful, the hot Italian owner seems stern but actually he is not. Guests here are mainstream young and nice, WIFI was poor . For 20 euro, you can't complain too much. Generally, I recommend it.

The WiFi was really terrible while I was there and I wish that the directions to the hostel were a bit clearer - what do I do after I get on the bus. Having said that, ostello tramonti staff are really kind and helpful, the facility is one of the cleanest that I've seen, and it's a really chill, friendly atmosphere.

I really enjoyed this hostel. It was clean, spacious, and had a good atmosphere even though if wasn't peak tourist season. Only a couple things were frustrating. The wifi was easily overloaded and would cut out (staff were working to resolve this issue) and there was no kitchen (the restuarant was decent). The shuttle was also potentially inconvenient. As long as you plan your day a bit you'll be just fine. Would definitely recommend this place.

Extremely loud. You can hear everything from people staying above you and people talking in the hall ways. Otherwise staff were very friendly and helpful and the location is convenient if you have a car.

• 3rd Apr 2014

The hostel is a short bus ride to the first town Riomaggiore, or a shuttle from the hostel if you organise it with the staff. The staff are very friendly and very helpful. Especially Andrea, he goes out of his way to look after the guests. The rooms were spacious and clean and the lockers were great, heaps of space to fit even a large backpack if needed. The showers were good and internet was good in the reception area. I would stay here again.

I really enjoyed my stay at Ostello Tramonti. The staff was great and the shuttle service was perfect! The town is very nice and quiet and very close to Riomaggiore. Really clean place and good facilities. I can highly reccomend this hostel to everyone, great price!!

• 17th Mar 2014
  • Poland

My favorite part was the free shuttle that dropped us off and picked us up at the end of the day at the first village. The food was also really good and cheap! The staff was really helpful and kind!

Friendly staff drove us to Cinque Terre twice, and we two people enjoyed a four people dorm. I love the location, accidentally met a beautiful village:) Clean place and hot water supplied! Thank you for giving us good time here:)

Perfect Accommodation in the wonderful Cinque Terre Zone. The owners of the Hostel are very very friendly. Shuttle Service to Riomaggiore is perfect and very helpful. Rooms are very clean. It's impossible ask more for this price.

• 2nd Mar 2014

Friendly staff, location is close to Cinque Terre and the hostel offers a very helpful shuttle service. Rooms were spacious and clean and the facilities, while a bit on the old side, were clean. Water was hot and pressure was good- two welcome qualities after a long day spent hiking. Limited reach of wifi and no kitchen are my only complaints.

• 31st Oct 2013

This hostel is a bit far from the towns of Cinque Terre but the shuttle service they offer is handy. The directions to the hostel were good. The facilities - the three I was excited for were the tv and DVD player, washing machine and dryer and wifi in all the rooms - all of those services were broken when I was there which was disappointing. And the staff member didn't tell me buses didn't run the day I was leaving, but another staff member offered me a free lift to the train station.

• 30th Oct 2013
  • New Zealand

We are sorry if we had troubles with washing machine and wifi in room, you were here the last days of our season. We will fix everything for the next year. Best Regards.

I recently spent 3 nights here. The hostel wasn't in town so it was nice and relaxing after traveling around all day. They are more than willing to shuttle anyone into town when needed. Just pick a reservation time. The staff was extremely helpful in all aspects. Rooms, sheets and bathrooms were very clean. I can highly suggest this hostel. The local restaurant also makes a local thin bread made between ceramic disks and served with soft cheese and assorted charcuterie. Worth checking out.

• 28th Oct 2013

Thanks for your nice words, we hope to see you again!

The staff was excellent and they were very helpful with anything that we needed. I would recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Cinque Terra!

• 27th Oct 2013

Was a nice hostel and the shuttle helps with the location. I was very silly with reserving the shuttle back but luckily andreas (sorry if i spelt that wrong) was very thoughtfull and came down for the late one even though i had not made a reservation and saved me walking back in the dark. Was definatly a nice place to explore Cinque Terre from.

View all Cinque Terre Hostels