Ostello Tramonti Reviews

Via Fabio Filzi 110, Biassa, Cinque Terre, Italy

Really nice hostel a bit far from Cinque Terre but the service shuttle is good. Offers good meals and breakfast for a good price. Rooms are clean, bathrooms could have been a bit cleaner, but overall this is a good hostel. I would go back if I come to the area again.

I really enjoyed my time at Ostello Tramonti. The staff were helpful, the rooms were comfortable, facilities exactly as described and the food was fantastic and great value for money.

The hostel is in Biassa. Is very far from the cinque terre Villages the hostel is near from La Spezia the thing is that from Riomagiore have one bus (€2.5) that takes you to Biassa, but on schedule only. You have to have this VERY in consideration! Cinque terre is a very difficult area, hills and hills! I recommend you to leave your lugage at La Spezia station and only take with you the clothes or anything you are going to use! The hostel is just, ok. Is clean and has pretty view.

Dear guest, The hostel is closer to Riomaggiore than La Spezia, 10 minutes. The public bus is not so frequent but we have a private bus which runs at least 10 times a day.. If you want to store your luggage you can do it both in La Spezia or Riomaggiore... Best regards

Great stay at Ostello tramonti! Getting to Biassa was no problem thanks to hostel's detailed instructions and shuttle bus is great for getting to/from Riomaggiore (and all 5 terre villages). The hostel itself was clean and secure, and you could have breakfast for 4 euros (though there could be a bit of a backlog here which cut it fine for the shuttle bus). Staff were quite helpful and gave useful info (including re Cinque Terre card which you buy at a train station). Overall, I'd recommend it!

I loved the hostel is very clean, nice and cozy. The exterior of the hostel is relaxing and has a beautiful view. The conditions are great and have a free transport service to, Riomagiore, Cinque Terre, with various times.

If you want to go to Cinque Terre without paying crazy money, then stay here. Getting to the villages is no problem because they run a super convenient free shuttle in the mornings and evenings. Facilities aren't outstanding, but there's nothing wrong with them. You can get breakfast and dinner at the hostel for pretty cheap. And even though it's a pretty big hostel with a lot of guests, the guy from the staff who checked me in remembered my name the next day and was friendly and helpful.

Great hostel, we've met some nice people. Great drop- and pick-up service from the hostel to Cinque Terre, and so cheap! Special thanks to Andrea which helped us a lot during our stay. A great guy that helps you in every way possible. Love this hostel!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Friendly, respectful, quiet, beautiful location, good fresh food.

• 10th Aug 2015

thank you for the nice comment, we hope to see you again..

The facilities are too fragile that may cause accidents.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion. no one has had an accident in 12 years..

Before my stay I was a little nervous about this hostel's location outside of Cinque Terre. In hindsight I'm so happy I stayed here. It very nice to get out of the crowds of tourists in Cinque Terre, for a small local village. At the end of the day, people in the hostel would hangout to the common area for a glass of wine and some of the INCREDIBLE food made the hostel chef. Because of this I was able to meet a ton of amazing people. By far one of the nicest and friendliest hostels of my trip.

Overrall the hostel was good! The shuttle bus to the marina was great! Doesn't take long at all! There's a great atmosphere at the hostel! Met lots of cool people! The food is great and the chef is really nice! Cheap as anything too! We would definitely stay there again! The only thing it got a bit hot at night so be prepared for that but it was in the Summer so that was to be expected!

Its a good hostel, but not amazing like everyone says here.

The personnel is very nice and helpful. The hostel is clean.

Wifi only works in main areas. Shuttle service is really good and the bar makes good meals!

Very knowledgable staff. Location is great for bus to cinque terre with much better prices and quieter area. Was not a very comfortable bed but this is what you expect from a hostel. The wifi also didn't work for some people. Altogether I would recommend this place if the prices inside the cinque terre put you off.

• 2nd Aug 2015

After staying in some other hostels, this hostel felt like a five star resort! It was the perfect stay for students on a budget who also wanted to spend time relaxing in a beautiful area. The bathrooms and rooms were very clean and the staff were extremely helpful. We loved this hostel!

I really enjoyed staying here only downside was a snorer in my room but you can't control that ! Have recommended your hostel to others when I've heard they are heading your way. Brekkie was delicious maybe just needed more than one person on in the morning/an earlier opening time so you could grab it before 8.30 shuttle. You guys were great thank you !

• 31st Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

thank you, we really hope to see you again..

Given the price of dinner/breakfast the food is excellent. Staff helpful and friendly

The hostel is far from a lot of things, but they constantly have shuttles going back and forth which makes access to the desirable sites easy. Cleanliness is not a problem here. The rooms aren't air conditioned but the temperature drops at night so it works out anyways.

• 30th Jul 2015

Fabulous stay, the staff were very helpful & accommodating. The shuttle service is a fabulous idea! The rooms & facilities were all well kept & comfortable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7