Ostello Tramonti Reviews

Via Fabio Filzi 110, Biassa, Cinque Terre, Italy

Nice hostel close to CInque Terre. Nothing happening in Biassa but this okay as we spent all our time in Cinque Terre using their efficient shuttle service. As far as food facilities go, we did not make use of their restaurant but used the fridge and microwave they have available for guest use. Nice overall hostel.

Very nice little hostel. Hard to get to but I had a solid stay once I was there. The shuttle service is great and the staff are very helpful

There is a beautiful hike from Biassa, where the hostel is located, down to Riomaggiore. Andrea told me about it and I highly recommend it! The price is unbeatable for being so close, but not paying so much to be right on the Cinque Terre. Also, the shuttle service is really easy to use and convenient.

Beautiful location with amazing view from the dining area. Very friendly and helpful staff. Shuttle service very organized and efficient.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

The staff was really helpful and friendly. When I had made a booking mistake, they still found a place for me to sleep, and went above and beyond to help me catch my flight. Highly recommend this place, as the hostel is in a very serene location where you can relax after a big day of hiking and/or hanging at the beach.

• 17th Jul 2014

The staff were extremely helpful, the free shuttle bus was great and the food and wine is great value. One thing I would say is that the bunk beds aren't very comfortable, and an extra pillow would be amazing, but this didn't spoil our time here. I would recommend anyone to stay here if they wanted to see Cinque Terre on a budget.

• 15th Jul 2014

i loved my stay. i traveled alone, but i felt safe: great fellow travelers and the hostel itself was secure. i liked staying in biasa, a little outside of cinque terre and away from all the tourists. the hostel has a shuttle to take you to/from riomaggiore, which was perfect. the staff at the hostel are all AWESOME: friendly guys in the kitchen (delicious pesto, croissants, and espresso) and helpful at reception. definitely take their advice on the hikes! i did and i saw a lot more of the area.

• 14th Jul 2014

Beautiful setting in Biassa (ten min from Riomaggiore). They have a cheap shuttle service to Riomaggiore and it runs later than the busses at night. Have cooks that make decently good food, but you can't use the kitchen yourself. Great common areas where you can meet a lot of young people, though older adults and children also stay here. Staff was really kind and helpful. Huge lockers that actually lock, and water pressure in showers! I'd recommend and stay here again!

location isn't near the five villages. a 15minutes drive. but that isn't a problem. the really helpful and friendly staff are always there to help, and they have really good shuttle service.

Comfy beds, clean rooms. Even though it's not in cinque terre exactly, there's a free ( if you stay for 3 nights) shuttle running all day every day and it's only 10 mins to Riomagorrie. Staff were extremely helpful and knowledgable on activities in the area and also bus and train details.

This hostel was perfect for me! The very first night I checked in, the staff told me exactly what I should do the next day ! One day, he even drove us up to another beautiful hike! The rooms, bathrooms, all areas were very clean! I highly recommend this hostel to anyone trying to go to cinque tere but who doesn't mind not being right in the town with all tourists since it is a little removed.

• 8th Jul 2014

The staff smoked right outside the door so it often smelled like cigarette in the hostel. I'm glad they had a shuttle service but there was alot of confusion with the name lists. Big lockers in the room, fun snack bar upstairs (very necessary since the hostel is far from everything, including restaurants). Overall, I had a great time and met cool people to hang out with!

My stay here in 4 bed dorm is excellent because the staffs are very helpful, especially Andrea. He helped us even not in his working hours. The shuttle bus available almost in every hour, so you don't need to worry about the transportation to riomaggiore. The toilet and shower rooms are clean. The room is spacious. Value for money.

Absolutely loved our stay here. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we got out of our time here. The hostel was fantastic and had great facilities. I would highly recommend the hostel to anyone wanting to explore Cinque Terre and the surrounding area. Make sure you book the shuttle the day before as they tend to book out. We will be back :)

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Staff was so helpful and went above and beyond for me! The shuttle they offer is awesome and brings you directly into the first town of cinque terre. Would definitely stay again. Not a party hostel but after all the walks and hikes you just need a good place to sleep. Food is good as well

This is the best place to stay near cinque terre, they have a very convenient shuttle that will take you to the train station and will also pick you up. The staff if incredibly helpful and kind, the food upstairs is cheap compared to the food on the beach. Wifi is great but only works well in coming areas. Receptionist if pretty hot as well. Washing machine is only 1 € you can't beat that anywhere.

• 30th Jun 2014

Ania was a complete and total babe. Thank you for making my stay wonderful, I wish I could have spent more time with her.

• 29th Jun 2014

This hostel is up the hill from the actual cinque terre but there is a shuttle driven by the staff every day so it is easy to get down. It is easy to meet people because everyone is usually there at night because of the shuttle system (last one is 1045pm). The hostel cooks breakfast and dinner (average quality but cheap) and you can also buy wine and beer. Only problem is you can't really take in the night life of the actual CT. Staff was so helpful and friendly!! Would stay there again!

The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. They even offered to give me a ride to the station when I had missed the bus. The shuttle service is well organized and so getting to and from the hostel really isn't a problem. There can sometimes be a wait for the bathroom, but not bad. There's a kitchen to buy food from and they're really nice about filling your water bottle or giving you hot water for tea. I really enjoyed meeting the other people staying here also.

Location is okay- biassa is a small town about 15 minutes from cinque terre. The hostel provides a free shuttle (awesome) both ways but the times are inflexible. (No way to stay out late). The hostel has a curfew (which is fine bc there's nothing to do in biassa) but is maybe stressful if trying to get a late dinner in cinque. Nice staff and beautiful town. One of the cheapest places around cinque, but it's because the hostel is far away.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5