Ostello Tramonti Reviews

Via Fabio Filzi 110, Biassa, Cinque Terre, Italy

Very knowledgable staff. Location is great for bus to cinque terre with much better prices and quieter area. Was not a very comfortable bed but this is what you expect from a hostel. The wifi also didn't work for some people. Altogether I would recommend this place if the prices inside the cinque terre put you off.

• 2nd Aug 2015

Fabulous stay, the staff were very helpful & accommodating. The shuttle service is a fabulous idea! The rooms & facilities were all well kept & comfortable.

I had most amazing time at video, I'll definately recommend it!

• 29th Jul 2015

Staff makes it very easy to get to Cinque Terre and back, and it was nice to be out of the crowd a little bit. The food is great!

The shuttle bus to the main town is very reliable, so don't let location make your decision. The breakfast is delicious as well, and only 4 euros. But the best part about this hostel is definitely the staff. Andrea especially. He gave me detailed descriptions on how to get to two amazing hikes during my stay. And while I was there, I got into an unlucky situation and Andrea really went above and beyond to help me out, more than I would expect from someone. He has restored my faith in humanity.

• 28th Jul 2015

Had an amazing experience hiking from the village to Portovenere!!!!!

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Russia

I really enjoyed my trip here. I didn't want to leave. The staff were all really nice and amazing. It's not right at Cinque Terre, but I didn't mind because they provide a shuttle service to guests in the AM & PM. Up on the mountain, which is actually quite nice. I would go back and I would recommend this to my friends! Ciao 😁

Awesome hostel. I booked for 3 nights and extending to 5 nights. Located in the beautiful hills of Biassa, this is a perfect place to call home while touring the Cinque Terre. Very convenient shuttle service to Riomaggoria. The staff are really accommodating and go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay. Great atmosphere and super easy to meet people. Onsite restaurant with an amazing chef! The meals are a great value! Clean rooms with huge lockers. Very fun and highly recommended!

Breakfast not included, location is far from Cinque Terre by foot but there is a shuttle bus available for a 1 euro fee so it's easy to get to the villages. Good environment, though facilities lacked cleanliness - there was a fly infestation in the hallway and the showers were very dirty. Beds were reasonably comfortable, and the lounge and eating areas had a lovely scenic view.

hostel is a bit far from Cinque terre but they organize shuttle bus everyday so its not a big deal. Breakfast and diner was cheap and very good. would definitely recommand. Only issue would be no a/c and during summer its a bit hard to sleep. would come back though.

Hostel was ok. The transportation to Riomaggiore was great. The hostel is fairly clean but at night there were lots of bugs everywhere which wasn't very pleasant. The chefs food was amazing and convenient to have right in the hostel. It was also very hot in the rooms at night and the wifi only worked in common rooms.

We only stayed for one night and it was fine. You get a locker to lock your stuff in so that was nice. It is a really small town- like 400 people so not really anything around, but we took the shuttle into Cinque Terre pretty early in the morning so it was fine. The have laundry which is nice. Bathrooms were fine but there want one in our room just in the hall to share.

I will come back!

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

The hostel staff was extremely friendly and accommodating (even hanging my laundry to dry for me when I needed to catch a shuttle!). Luca, a shuttle driver, was very helpful, as well--dropping me off at a bus stop so that I could check out Portovenere. Even though not in Cinque Terre, Biassa itself is beautiful and the staff works hard to ensure you get to and from 5T at your convenience.

This hostel is in a very quiet village so location as most others have pointed out isn't the best but the hostel does provide a shuttle service to the major towns which is nice. Also the hostel provides very basic living facilities, ie one power outlet per room, 3 showers in total, 3 toilets, this to me doesn't represent fantastic value for money.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion. There are two power outlets per room and you can always ask to us for a power strip. There are 8 showers and 8 toilets in the hostel (5 on the 1st floor and 3 on the 2nd floor). We are by far the cheapest accommodation in the area.. We hope to see you again.

Absolutely loved my stay here. It's off the beaten track and wasn't my first choice for Cinque Terre but so glad I ended up here. Met some amazing people & loved where it was located. Up on a quiet hilltop village, beautiful views. I liked the staff and the services they provided were great - beautiful breakfast and convenient shuttle services. Made getting to and from Cinque Terre & to La Spezia train station, so easy. Facilities not completely up to scratch but everything else makes up for it.

Great hostel with a good atmosphere. If you are organised with signing up for shuttle buses into the town (only 10 mins away) this is a good choice! Lots of inviting communal areas to sit, and the entire hostel was nice and clean. Only slight negative was that breakfast (not included) was quite inconsistent in serving size from one day to the next, other than that absolutely perfect stay! Highly recommend.

Great place, a bit removed and sometimes difficult with getting back etc but the village it's in is very pretty and close to riomaggiore. Food was pretty good too! Cinque terre was incredible!

This hostel was an OK stay for travelers who are looking for a budget-friendly option close to cinque terre, however, it is lacking in many ways. There are only two shower stalls for an entire floor of people so that it makes it very difficult to find a time when one is free. The staff was friendly enough but several times gave us misinformation about the buses and ferries.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion.There are 8 showers (5 for the 1st floor and 3 for the 2nd).There is a shower for every 7 people - the international regulation states that there should be a shower for every 8-9 people. As for misinformation about buses and ferries - the bus timetables are correctly and clearly written on the map that we provide upon check-in and we have a current ferry timetable hanging on the wall.We apologise if there has been a misunderstanding of this information

My sister and I stayed 4 nights at the hostel and we loved it! It's near Cinque Terre called Biassa, about 15-20 minutes bus ride from La Spezia. The shuttle services were excellent - they go from 8- 10:30 every half hour/hour to Riomaggiore, the nearest Cinque Terre Town and back every hour from 8 - 10:00 (and one at 10:30). You are not allow in the hostel between 10:30 - 2:30, and truth be told you would be busy exploring. Andrea was super helpful and we had a great time

• 7th Jul 2015