Ostello Tramonti Reviews

Via Fabio Filzi 110, Biassa, Cinque Terre, Italy

Staff was nice. Location near towns and hostel provides shuttle to/from for 2.50 eur.

Thanks for sharing your opinion, anyway the shuttle service costs 1 euro per way and it's free if you stay at least 3 nights. We hope to see you again..

Me and my friend stayed there for a night and it was very comforting. It's bit far from LA spazia but buses are readily available & thanks to detailed description & direction givengiven iby them... It was easy to find it.

• 26th Sep 2015
  • India

I LOVED this hostel! Don't be put off by the location - Biassa is super easy to get to and the hostel runs regular shuttles to and from the Cinque Terre, plus there are public busses available. The atmosphere was really nice and makes it easy to meet other people. There is no kitchen but you can buy food there - don't miss Nico's meals, the breakfast and dinners are beautiful! Wifi didn't work in my room but the common areas are nice so it didn't matter.

Had a great stay here. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the €4 breakfast was nice. I really enjoyed that the location was away from all the busy-ness of Cinque Terre, and it was soooo beautiful! I wish the hostel would have had an earlier shuttle service than 8 p.m. (Even 7 or 730 would be nice), but other than that, everything was run really well. In addition to the hikes among the five towns of Cinque Terre, there are some nice hikes directly from the hostel as well, which I enjoyed.

I always come back to the beautiful Costa Ligure. My vacation starts up in Ostello Tramonti with a warm friendly welcome. TOP service. Nothing is too much trouble to the staff. Tell your interests, your plans. They think along with you and come up with suggesties.Tip: ask in the morning to the driver of the shuttle to stop at Campo di Borgi and then, at the trail 3a, walk to Riomaggiore. Wonderful !!

• 24th Sep 2015

I would recommend this hostel. The bus stop to and from the city is right outside the front doors and they also offer a shuttle service for 1 euro home from cinque terre at night. We got lucky when we showed up by train because there isn't many busses that take you to the city the hostel is in so plan in advance to avoid dissapontment. Staff was very helpful once we arrived and they have huge lockers for your bags. The town the hostel is in is close to cinque terre and in the mountains, very nic

I wouldn't recommend staying here. The shuttle hours are inconvenient at night. You're pretty much forced to eat at their restaurant since there's no kitchen and everything closes super early. Breakfast is 4€, I'm a small girl and it didn't fill me up in the slightest. Asked the staff to do laundry and they left my wet clothes in a tub all day, couldn't be bothered to hang it up like the cleaning lady had said she would. Staff is loud with their friends at night even though there's a curfew

Dear guest, we are happy to let you use the washing machine but you can not start it and leave the hostel claiming that the staff hang it out for you!! Who would it do that??? If you wanted to eat in the 5 towns you have all the time to do it as the last shuttle leaves from Riomaggiore at 10 pm. We go there 10 times a day to offer a good service and a large choice. Best regards

Given the price and location of other hostels, Ostello Tramonti was pretty decent, you've got to plan when you're going and coming back from Cinque Terre, but I'd recommend it, good atmosphere, great food!! and staff are full of great recommendations

The reception staff were really amazing !! So friendly and helpful, the hostel has a really good transport system that links biassa to the first of the five villages and la spezia so don't be dettered by the location. The food was really good as well and reasonably priced too ! However they do have some strict rules about lockout times. Overall, would stay again.

Dear guest, we start to clean the hostel at 10.30 am but we have never asked anyone to leave the hostel.. We hope to see you again..

Great hostel ! The food was good, it was clean and the shuttle service to the cinque terre was pretty convenient ! Not a party hostel.

• 19th Sep 2015

The staff were really helpful and the home cooked Italian meals were amazing.

• 18th Sep 2015

Staff are very helpful and the shuttle between riomaggiore and the hostel is wonderful. Great atmosphere in the shared areas, ideal for meeting people and you MUST have the delicious 4 euro breakfast before heading out to hike!

I loved the fact that we were a bit out of the city in a relaxing mountain kind of area. The shuttle buses and normal buses made it so easy to get around, did not matter that you were a bit further out. Really loved it!

This is one of the hostels I fell in love with, just because of its good atmosphere and the people who work there. I can’t think of any good reason not to go there. It is the cheapest hostel in the area, while it offers everything you need: a decent bed, clean sanitary facilities, a warm welcome with every possible information about the region, a good connection with La Spezia and the 5 villages, wi-fi, lockers,…Everything you need AND more: the hostel lies in a cute little town in the hills....

The quietness of Biassa and the beautiful view from the cosy relaxing garden and from the cafeteria are definitely extra reasons to go to this hostel. Breakfast, although not included, is the best you will ever have in any hostel, as well as dinner: every night you get to choose between 5 or 6 dishes, all for a cheap price and made with love and fresh products. Just one slight disadvantage: the cook is just too hot, I always wanted to eat him instead of his food…. GRAZIE Andrea e tutti!

absolutely loved it

This hostel was great! Great location for cinque Terre! The staff were amazing and gave great advice for hikes! Beautiful hostel in the mountains just north of riomaggiore! The only restriction is the last shuttle bus is at 10pm so you need to get back before then! Great social hostel to meet people to go on hikes with!!! Stay here if you are going to do cinque Terre for sure!!!!

Great value for money. Probably the best place to stay when wanting to visit Cinque Terre with a low budget. Good atmosphere and a nice place to meet people from all over the world. The facilities were clean however a kitchen would have been nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful with advice and tips for the area. We had a great time and would come again.

Great little place in the hills above Cinque Terre. It's a ways away from Riomaggiore but there's a free shuttle down to the villages each day. Facilities were great and the staff was incredible. Wifi was a little spotty at times though.

When checking into this hostel I was worried about the location, because you need to take a shuttle up and down to the nearest, which is not ideal. Once in the hostel I had a wonderful experience! The staff was awesome and made me feel at home and helped create a great atmosphere. The shuttle service actually made the experience a great one. The last shuttle goes at 11 pm, therefore everyone is back at the hostel at 11 pm which made the atmosphere wonderful!!!

View all Cinque Terre Hostels