Ostello Tramonti Reviews

Via Fabio Filzi 110, Biassa, Cinque Terre, Italy

The young guy who works at the desk was super helpful, gave me and my boyfriend so much information, was really friendly and willing to drop us off at the hiking track and riomaggiore when we arrived during cleaning times. There could have been something more than a crossiant for breakfast like a piece of toast or a small bowl of cereal. The only issue we had with the hostel was that the showers were tiny but that's not something they can really help but they also needed a good clean too.

Loved the place.. Not great for meeting people.. And if you have a 4 hour lockout the least you could do is learn how to clean the showers? The walls were GROSS!! Otherwise great stay!

The best thing about this hotel is the staff they were incredibly helpful in planning our time in the Cinque Terre. We were provided with maps of the hiking trails and recommendations on what hikes to do. Absolutely fantastic! The lock out is quite strange but you are out exploring at that time of day so didn't really affect us. The shuttle bus is great and you can also take a public bus which filled in any gaps. Biassa is a nice town and it didn't really matter we weren't in one of the 5 towns.

We had a very nice stay in ostello tramont. The staff was very nice.The shuttle was very useful and there were some interesting types of drivers.

Great hostel. Great staff.

Awesome Hostel. Staff are really friendly!! it's a little bit out of riomaggiore, but they offer a shuttle service early in the morning and in the evening which Is perfect. highly recommend.

• 28th Aug 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at ostello tramonti. Even though into actually n cinque terre the location is amazing. Great views while having breakfast. Shuttle service down into cinque terre is great. Staff are friendly and helpful. Pizzas from the kitchen are good. Good common area to wind down after a big day hiking and have a few drinks with fellow travellers. I would highly recommend staying here while exploring cinque terre

The staff, particularly Andrea, were very helpful and did a great job of providing maps and information about the area (much better than the TI office at the train station). The town of Biassa was quiet, peaceful, and away from all the tourists which was refreshing. It would have been very inconvenient, transportation wise to stay there, however, there is a city bus that gets you from La Spezia to Biassa and the hostel provides a shuttle service in the morning and at night to Riomaggiore.

• 27th Aug 2014

Andreas was very helpful, and the shuttle service as amazing! Had a great stay!

Andrea (pronounced Andre) was a SUPERB host/hostel manager and helped us with every detail on our trip!! He gave us maps, recommended different trails to hike (other than the regular Cinque Terre one), and ensured we enjoyed ourselves. The hostel is located on a hill away from the 5 villages but it was easy to transit to and from via the free hostel shuttle. One time we missed breakfast so we explored the village and luckily there was a small deli shop around the corner.. BEST FOCACCIA EVER.

The location of Ostello Tramonti was absolutely beautiful in Biassa and although it was a short shuttle away, it was actually refreshing to be among locals in the hills rather than tourists in any of the five towns. The shutte service was excellent, as was the 1.50 euro service to la spezia station on Sundays. I had a great stay, grazie!

Great spot to stay out of the hustle and bustle of CInque Terre but still get there super easily. Loved walking to Porto Venere, and walked all the way to bonassola as well! Good place for a little Italian retreat -- easy access to beaches and hiking. Hostel was clean, had cheap good food, and the bus services were prompt and easy to sign up for.

The good thing is they have shuttle buses... but I really recommend people who want to visit Cinque Terre just find a hostel or hotel inside the five villages...

We really recommend to people who want to visit Cinque Terre not to come in this area just for three hours because you waste your time. Half day is not enough to see properly the beautiful coast.

I really liked staying here. There is a nice atmosphere in the hostel and I especially liked the upstairs kind of enclosed porch area facing the mountains. It was so relaxing! A staff member went out of his way to make me a pizza when the kitchen was closed which was really nice aswell. The only thing I didn't like is buses don't come to that area very often to go to the main towns of Cinque Terre so you have to leave at very specific times. OveralI, would stay here again!

Staff are really helpful and kind. We received a discount for staying a second time during our travels! They offer cheap food and a free shuttle bus into and out of the first village which is really handy! Would stay again.

Staff were very helpful drive us into town after confusion with buses!

Thank you very much for your kindness, your advice about visiting the area and your disponibility. The atmosphere of the hostel is peaceful and very pleasant. We'll recommand this hostel for sure. service

• 17th Aug 2014

I loved the shuttle bus service as it enabled you to get safely from and to the hostel. The little bar upstairs provides a good breakfast opportunity and the staff are super friendly. They will tell you everything you need to know about hikes and walks and public transport and are very patient with you.

I had a wonderful time at Tramonti. The hostel has everything you need and the staff is great. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, especially the manager, Andrea. He would consistently go out of his way to make sure that the guests were happy and taken care of. He is also very cute! :) Overall my stay was very pleasant, I ended up extending my trip 6 nights because it was so great! I highly recommend hostel Tramonti to anyone visiting the cinque terre.

• 13th Aug 2014

Our stay with you guys was really easy going! The staff was super knowledgeable with the local information of how to get around and the schedule of the public transit. Also, riding the hostel shuttle was awesome!!!! The driver is such a pro!

• 12th Aug 2014