Ostello Tramonti Reviews

Via Fabio Filzi 110, Biassa, Cinque Terre, Italy

For a three night stay in Cinque Terre. Nice hostel located up a hill between Cinque Terre and La Spezia. Both are accessible either by bus or by the helpful shuttle service from the hostel. Nice and serviceable staff, helpful for cooking and advices for walks around the Cinque Terre. The cleaning was decent but could be a bit better, same for the facilities (i.e. noisy beds). As built in a former elementary school, the decoration could be more in accordance with it. I would recommend it.

Great Hostel! no kitchen or any facilities, only a fridge. Lockers in room which are huge! big rooms however the beds we had were so noisy and creaked all night, no one slept. Shuttles are perfect to get to the towns. would stay again

• 28th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Great cheap hostel to stay at. So great they provide the shuttle to and from Riomaggiore, otherwise I think it would be a bit far away.

This is a really great hostel for seeing the Cinque Terre. It is really cheap (unlike those in the villages themselves) and with the shuttle that runs you can get to Riomaggiore very easily and have ready access to the five villages. Wifi is pretty good, great size lockers, pretty large rooms and really helpful and knowledgeable staff. Would definitely stay here again.

Very close to the first village, the hostel is very good with shuttles! Staff were great with information and advice on what to do. Even had a pick up from the train station which was great because we arrived on a Sunday when busses we're not running much. Would recommend and stay here again!

• 27th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Be aware that the hostel is not located in the Cinque Terre, but there is a local bus and the hostel offers a shuttle service which takes about 10 mins to reach the first village. Just make sure you book in advance because they book out really quick.

Nice hostel close to CInque Terre. Nothing happening in Biassa but this okay as we spent all our time in Cinque Terre using their efficient shuttle service. As far as food facilities go, we did not make use of their restaurant but used the fridge and microwave they have available for guest use. Nice overall hostel.

I really enjoyed my stay here! I would stay here again any time I visit Cinque Terre. Shuttle service was nice and easy to use because they added the small charge at the end of your stay to the overall total

Very nice little hostel. Hard to get to but I had a solid stay once I was there. The shuttle service is great and the staff are very helpful

There is a beautiful hike from Biassa, where the hostel is located, down to Riomaggiore. Andrea told me about it and I highly recommend it! The price is unbeatable for being so close, but not paying so much to be right on the Cinque Terre. Also, the shuttle service is really easy to use and convenient.

Great and helpful staff! For the price I think this is the best value you can get for a stay in the cinque terre. The shuttles to and from riomaggoire were easy and always reliable. If you are on a budget, excited to meet fellow travelers, and want to really explore the cinque terre and surrounding areas, this is the hostel for you! Thank you Andreas for helping us explore the region, especially for suggesting we check out Porto Venere.

• 20th Jul 2014

Great that the hostel stays open until 1:00 am with all the different types of travel connections.

• 18th Jul 2014

Beautiful location with amazing view from the dining area. Very friendly and helpful staff. Shuttle service very organized and efficient.

The staff was really helpful and friendly. When I had made a booking mistake, they still found a place for me to sleep, and went above and beyond to help me catch my flight. Highly recommend this place, as the hostel is in a very serene location where you can relax after a big day of hiking and/or hanging at the beach.

• 17th Jul 2014

Though this hostel is not on the Cinque Terre, it is a very affordable option if you're planning on visiting the area. The shuttle service to and from Riomaggiorie is very efficient, and if you wanted to go earlier staff also offered to drive guests personally. This is a quieter hostel as everyone is on the coast most of the time and though the facilities are quite basic, it was comfortable, clean and a very nice place to stay. Would highly recommend to backpackers and families.

The staff were extremely helpful, the free shuttle bus was great and the food and wine is great value. One thing I would say is that the bunk beds aren't very comfortable, and an extra pillow would be amazing, but this didn't spoil our time here. I would recommend anyone to stay here if they wanted to see Cinque Terre on a budget.

• 15th Jul 2014

i loved my stay. i traveled alone, but i felt safe: great fellow travelers and the hostel itself was secure. i liked staying in biasa, a little outside of cinque terre and away from all the tourists. the hostel has a shuttle to take you to/from riomaggiore, which was perfect. the staff at the hostel are all AWESOME: friendly guys in the kitchen (delicious pesto, croissants, and espresso) and helpful at reception. definitely take their advice on the hikes! i did and i saw a lot more of the area.

• 14th Jul 2014

Beautiful setting in Biassa (ten min from Riomaggiore). They have a cheap shuttle service to Riomaggiore and it runs later than the busses at night. Have cooks that make decently good food, but you can't use the kitchen yourself. Great common areas where you can meet a lot of young people, though older adults and children also stay here. Staff was really kind and helpful. Huge lockers that actually lock, and water pressure in showers! I'd recommend and stay here again!

location isn't near the five villages. a 15minutes drive. but that isn't a problem. the really helpful and friendly staff are always there to help, and they have really good shuttle service.

This hostel was great! It's in a really cute little town outside of Cinque Terre but the hostel provides a really cheap shuttle into the towns every day! The food was delicious and cheap, and the atmosphere was great. I had a wonderful stay here.

View all Cinque Terre Hostels