Ostello Tramonti Reviews

Via Fabio Filzi 110, Biassa, Cinque Terre, Italy

Awesome Hostel. Staff are really friendly!! it's a little bit out of riomaggiore, but they offer a shuttle service early in the morning and in the evening which Is perfect. highly recommend.

• 28th Aug 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at ostello tramonti. Even though into actually n cinque terre the location is amazing. Great views while having breakfast. Shuttle service down into cinque terre is great. Staff are friendly and helpful. Pizzas from the kitchen are good. Good common area to wind down after a big day hiking and have a few drinks with fellow travellers. I would highly recommend staying here while exploring cinque terre

The staff, particularly Andrea, were very helpful and did a great job of providing maps and information about the area (much better than the TI office at the train station). The town of Biassa was quiet, peaceful, and away from all the tourists which was refreshing. It would have been very inconvenient, transportation wise to stay there, however, there is a city bus that gets you from La Spezia to Biassa and the hostel provides a shuttle service in the morning and at night to Riomaggiore.

• 27th Aug 2014

Andreas was very helpful, and the shuttle service as amazing! Had a great stay!

Andrea (pronounced Andre) was a SUPERB host/hostel manager and helped us with every detail on our trip!! He gave us maps, recommended different trails to hike (other than the regular Cinque Terre one), and ensured we enjoyed ourselves. The hostel is located on a hill away from the 5 villages but it was easy to transit to and from via the free hostel shuttle. One time we missed breakfast so we explored the village and luckily there was a small deli shop around the corner.. BEST FOCACCIA EVER.

The location of Ostello Tramonti was absolutely beautiful in Biassa and although it was a short shuttle away, it was actually refreshing to be among locals in the hills rather than tourists in any of the five towns. The shutte service was excellent, as was the 1.50 euro service to la spezia station on Sundays. I had a great stay, grazie!

Great spot to stay out of the hustle and bustle of CInque Terre but still get there super easily. Loved walking to Porto Venere, and walked all the way to bonassola as well! Good place for a little Italian retreat -- easy access to beaches and hiking. Hostel was clean, had cheap good food, and the bus services were prompt and easy to sign up for.

The good thing is they have shuttle buses... but I really recommend people who want to visit Cinque Terre just find a hostel or hotel inside the five villages...

We really recommend to people who want to visit Cinque Terre not to come in this area just for three hours because you waste your time. Half day is not enough to see properly the beautiful coast.

I really liked staying here. There is a nice atmosphere in the hostel and I especially liked the upstairs kind of enclosed porch area facing the mountains. It was so relaxing! A staff member went out of his way to make me a pizza when the kitchen was closed which was really nice aswell. The only thing I didn't like is buses don't come to that area very often to go to the main towns of Cinque Terre so you have to leave at very specific times. OveralI, would stay here again!

Staff are really helpful and kind. We received a discount for staying a second time during our travels! They offer cheap food and a free shuttle bus into and out of the first village which is really handy! Would stay again.

Staff were very helpful drive us into town after confusion with buses!

Thank you very much for your kindness, your advice about visiting the area and your disponibility. The atmosphere of the hostel is peaceful and very pleasant. We'll recommand this hostel for sure. service

• 17th Aug 2014

I loved the shuttle bus service as it enabled you to get safely from and to the hostel. The little bar upstairs provides a good breakfast opportunity and the staff are super friendly. They will tell you everything you need to know about hikes and walks and public transport and are very patient with you.

I had a wonderful time at Tramonti. The hostel has everything you need and the staff is great. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, especially the manager, Andrea. He would consistently go out of his way to make sure that the guests were happy and taken care of. He is also very cute! :) Overall my stay was very pleasant, I ended up extending my trip 6 nights because it was so great! I highly recommend hostel Tramonti to anyone visiting the cinque terre.

• 13th Aug 2014

Our stay with you guys was really easy going! The staff was super knowledgeable with the local information of how to get around and the schedule of the public transit. Also, riding the hostel shuttle was awesome!!!! The driver is such a pro!

• 12th Aug 2014

This was in a bit of an odd location up the mountains but because the hostel put on a coach service it actually made it the most convenient place to stay and see all the villages. The staff were really friendly and helpful and could sort out lots of things for you.

though the description is full of rules, i was relieved to have such nice staff and a lot of facitilties! They bring and pick you up in Riomaggiore what time you want, there are possibilities to eat and drink in the evening and the morning for a small price, bring your own lock for the closet, and you're going to be absolutaly fine :)

I just want to thank everyone at Ostello Tramonti for an unforgettable experience.

The hostel is located just outside of Cinque Terre, but they offer a shuttle to and from the city. Breakfast as an additional cost, but very good and cheap. The staff was very helpful and charming to be around. I will definitely stay at this hostel again when I return to Cinque Terre.

Lovely hostel with wonderful and helpful staff.

View all Cinque Terre Hostels