Ostello Tramonti Reviews

Via Fabio Filzi 110, Biassa, Cinque Terre, Italy

We only stayed for one night and it was fine. You get a locker to lock your stuff in so that was nice. It is a really small town- like 400 people so not really anything around, but we took the shuttle into Cinque Terre pretty early in the morning so it was fine. The have laundry which is nice. Bathrooms were fine but there want one in our room just in the hall to share.

I will come back!

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

The hostel staff was extremely friendly and accommodating (even hanging my laundry to dry for me when I needed to catch a shuttle!). Luca, a shuttle driver, was very helpful, as well--dropping me off at a bus stop so that I could check out Portovenere. Even though not in Cinque Terre, Biassa itself is beautiful and the staff works hard to ensure you get to and from 5T at your convenience.

This hostel is in a very quiet village so location as most others have pointed out isn't the best but the hostel does provide a shuttle service to the major towns which is nice. Also the hostel provides very basic living facilities, ie one power outlet per room, 3 showers in total, 3 toilets, this to me doesn't represent fantastic value for money.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion. There are two power outlets per room and you can always ask to us for a power strip. There are 8 showers and 8 toilets in the hostel (5 on the 1st floor and 3 on the 2nd floor). We are by far the cheapest accommodation in the area.. We hope to see you again.

Absolutely loved my stay here. It's off the beaten track and wasn't my first choice for Cinque Terre but so glad I ended up here. Met some amazing people & loved where it was located. Up on a quiet hilltop village, beautiful views. I liked the staff and the services they provided were great - beautiful breakfast and convenient shuttle services. Made getting to and from Cinque Terre & to La Spezia train station, so easy. Facilities not completely up to scratch but everything else makes up for it.

Great hostel with a good atmosphere. If you are organised with signing up for shuttle buses into the town (only 10 mins away) this is a good choice! Lots of inviting communal areas to sit, and the entire hostel was nice and clean. Only slight negative was that breakfast (not included) was quite inconsistent in serving size from one day to the next, other than that absolutely perfect stay! Highly recommend.

Great place, a bit removed and sometimes difficult with getting back etc but the village it's in is very pretty and close to riomaggiore. Food was pretty good too! Cinque terre was incredible!

This hostel was an OK stay for travelers who are looking for a budget-friendly option close to cinque terre, however, it is lacking in many ways. There are only two shower stalls for an entire floor of people so that it makes it very difficult to find a time when one is free. The staff was friendly enough but several times gave us misinformation about the buses and ferries.

Dear guest, thanks for sharing your opinion.There are 8 showers (5 for the 1st floor and 3 for the 2nd).There is a shower for every 7 people - the international regulation states that there should be a shower for every 8-9 people. As for misinformation about buses and ferries - the bus timetables are correctly and clearly written on the map that we provide upon check-in and we have a current ferry timetable hanging on the wall.We apologise if there has been a misunderstanding of this information

My sister and I stayed 4 nights at the hostel and we loved it! It's near Cinque Terre called Biassa, about 15-20 minutes bus ride from La Spezia. The shuttle services were excellent - they go from 8- 10:30 every half hour/hour to Riomaggiore, the nearest Cinque Terre Town and back every hour from 8 - 10:00 (and one at 10:30). You are not allow in the hostel between 10:30 - 2:30, and truth be told you would be busy exploring. Andrea was super helpful and we had a great time

The hostels location was less than ideal, had to go up and down a very large hill to come and go and the hostel was closed from 12-5 everyday which was slightly inconvenient. The atmosphere and hostel itself however was beautiful and very relaxing, a great place relax after a long day!

Thanks for your nice comment, the hostel is open all day we just ask to our guests to don't stay in the rooms and use bathrooms between 10.30 am to 1 pm to facilitate the cleaning.. We hope to see you again..

I had a great time staying in here, the staff is always up for anything you need and they give you great advises to enjoy your days in cinque terre. I recommend you to talk to them about the options you have if you like hiking! breakfast is really good! Everything is always clean and beds are actually comfortable. Even though the location, I didn't have any problem to move around and didnt even spend money on public transportation, you just have to organise with the shuttle they offer for free!

It's a bit far from La Spezia and impossible to reach after a certain time. But they have shuttles to and from Riomaggiore, and Biassa is a small town so you can reach it easily by using the public bus from La Spezia. The town is lovely and people are very nice to outcomers. If you want to see Cinque Terre you must also see here.

Great hostel near Cinque Terre! Friendly & helpful staff. Not a party hostel but a good social feel here. Have to take the bus to get here and the bus schedule is pretty limited. The hostel shuttle to Riomaggiore is key.

You guys were great! Andrea especially, thanks so much!

Thank you, we hope to see you again..

I would recommend this hostel. It's a little out-of-the-way, but their free shuttle service in the mornings and evenings make up for it. It's very clean, offers huge lockers, and I found the beds comfortable. There's a restaurant and bar on the top floor that offers really delicious food at a fairly cheap price, and it's a good place to meet people. The only complaint I have is that the wifi is spotty (but reliable wifi is kind of hard to find in all of the Cinque Terre).

Very fun hostel -- definitely recommend. The only minor issue is the somewhat remote location, but that also doubles as one of its charms. Cool outdoor area, chill staff, great value for money. I lost my phone in Cinque Terre and still remember my time there very fondly.

This was an incredible hostel. Location is good. Free drink of whatever you would like on arrival. The staff are extremely friendly and hospitable. There is free breakfast and free dinner every single night which was amazing! The actual food was really good and the fact it was free was awesome. I found that the outdoor courtyard area and rooftop garden were really cool areas to hang out but there was never anyone there. Might have just been the time/days that I visited though.

Great hostel. Staff very friendly and helpful.

This was a great hostel. Staying a little way out of the 5 villages was not an issue for me as they offer a free shuttle service is you stay 3 or more nights. The only thing is you need to book into the shuttles quite early the night before to make sure you get the one you want. The rooms and bathrooms are really clean and the full sized lockers that fit your whole bag in the room is handy. The food is also great. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, all made fresh. Would definitely recommend it!

Although out in another town in the mountains, this hostel is really good for exploring cinque Terre. The hostel shuttle buses and public bus stop right out the front and take you right into the first village. The staff were fantastic, giving advice on where to go and helping us book train tickets and breakfast was really good! Would stay here again

View all Cinque Terre Hostels