Ostello Tramonti Reviews

Via Fabio Filzi 110, Biassa, Cinque Terre, Italy

I had a wonderful time at Tramonti. The hostel has everything you need and the staff is great. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, especially the manager, Andrea. He would consistently go out of his way to make sure that the guests were happy and taken care of. He is also very cute! :) Overall my stay was very pleasant, I ended up extending my trip 6 nights because it was so great! I highly recommend hostel Tramonti to anyone visiting the cinque terre.

• 13th Aug 2014

Our stay with you guys was really easy going! The staff was super knowledgeable with the local information of how to get around and the schedule of the public transit. Also, riding the hostel shuttle was awesome!!!! The driver is such a pro!

• 12th Aug 2014

This was in a bit of an odd location up the mountains but because the hostel put on a coach service it actually made it the most convenient place to stay and see all the villages. The staff were really friendly and helpful and could sort out lots of things for you.

though the description is full of rules, i was relieved to have such nice staff and a lot of facitilties! They bring and pick you up in Riomaggiore what time you want, there are possibilities to eat and drink in the evening and the morning for a small price, bring your own lock for the closet, and you're going to be absolutaly fine :)

I just want to thank everyone at Ostello Tramonti for an unforgettable experience.

The hostel is located just outside of Cinque Terre, but they offer a shuttle to and from the city. Breakfast as an additional cost, but very good and cheap. The staff was very helpful and charming to be around. I will definitely stay at this hostel again when I return to Cinque Terre.

Lovely hostel with wonderful and helpful staff.

This is a really good hostel if you're keen to be pretty far from the main areas in Cinque Terre, mainly Riomaggiore which is the town that has a shuttle provided for 1€ each way if you book less than 4 nights. It's about a 15 minute shuttle ride which isn't bad but it's only offered at certain times and so is the local bus. I had dinner in Monterrosso one night and didn't make it back for the shuttle. Lockout at 1am. Had to sleep on the rocks by the beach. consider what you plan to do.

Dear guest, we suggested to stay,the first night in Riomaggiore and don't miss the last shuttle,but you thought to know better than us the area.I'm sorry for your sleeping under the stars, but it's only your fault. Regards

It was a bit of a drive from the hostel to Riomaggiore, but between hostel shuttles and regional busses this was not an issue. Facilities were great. The staff was friendly and really helpful with planning our shuttles/busses and had great suggestions so we could make the most of our time there.

Beautiful location in the hills!!!! Staff were rude and somewhat disinterested. No cooking facilities. Do not miss your pick up time with the shuttle because they will leave you behind, 3 people had to sleep on the beach one night because they were late. Overall okay hostel but the location really makes up for any other downfall ❤️

Staff was not rude at all, even if you missed the key of your lock and we had to break the locker. Then those three boys wanted to sleep at the beach, they didn't miss any train and just wanted to stay there. You should write the review about your experience, not about the experience of others.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »