Ostello Tramonti Reviews

Via Fabio Filzi 110, Biassa, Cinque Terre, Italy

I just want to thank everyone at Ostello Tramonti for an unforgettable experience.

The hostel is located just outside of Cinque Terre, but they offer a shuttle to and from the city. Breakfast as an additional cost, but very good and cheap. The staff was very helpful and charming to be around. I will definitely stay at this hostel again when I return to Cinque Terre.

Lovely hostel with wonderful and helpful staff.

This is a really good hostel if you're keen to be pretty far from the main areas in Cinque Terre, mainly Riomaggiore which is the town that has a shuttle provided for 1€ each way if you book less than 4 nights. It's about a 15 minute shuttle ride which isn't bad but it's only offered at certain times and so is the local bus. I had dinner in Monterrosso one night and didn't make it back for the shuttle. Lockout at 1am. Had to sleep on the rocks by the beach. consider what you plan to do.

Dear guest, we suggested to stay,the first night in Riomaggiore and don't miss the last shuttle,but you thought to know better than us the area.I'm sorry for your sleeping under the stars, but it's only your fault. Regards

It was a bit of a drive from the hostel to Riomaggiore, but between hostel shuttles and regional busses this was not an issue. Facilities were great. The staff was friendly and really helpful with planning our shuttles/busses and had great suggestions so we could make the most of our time there.

Beautiful location in the hills!!!! Staff were rude and somewhat disinterested. No cooking facilities. Do not miss your pick up time with the shuttle because they will leave you behind, 3 people had to sleep on the beach one night because they were late. Overall okay hostel but the location really makes up for any other downfall ❤️

Staff was not rude at all, even if you missed the key of your lock and we had to break the locker. Then those three boys wanted to sleep at the beach, they didn't miss any train and just wanted to stay there. You should write the review about your experience, not about the experience of others.

The staff was very knowledgeable about Cinque Terre and explained the shuttle perfectly! I had a great time staying here!! :)

• 31st Jul 2014

Staff were very helpful to outline an itinerary for me. Plus they dealt with me even when I checked in early (which they even mention you shouldn't do). Very good stay.

Ostello Tramonti isn't in the Cinque Terre itself, which turned out to be very nice. The hostel provided a good shuttle service so you had all the possibilities to enjoy the beautiful Cinque Terre sites. When you have had enough of the touristic site, you could take the shuttle bus back to the hostel to enjoy a quiet evening on the hill. Great hiking possibilities! Decent beds. Locker available The staff was very helpful. They provided plenty of information and made sure we enjoyed our stay.

• 30th Jul 2014

Best hostel! the shuttle that the hostel runs makes it so easy to get to and from the cinque terre. The staff are the best, super friendly and knowledgable about where to go and what to do in the cinque terre, Andrea even drove us to the train station when we missed the bus so that we wouldn't miss our train aswell. Would definitely recommend staying here!

For a three night stay in Cinque Terre. Nice hostel located up a hill between Cinque Terre and La Spezia. Both are accessible either by bus or by the helpful shuttle service from the hostel. Nice and serviceable staff, helpful for cooking and advices for walks around the Cinque Terre. The cleaning was decent but could be a bit better, same for the facilities (i.e. noisy beds). As built in a former elementary school, the decoration could be more in accordance with it. I would recommend it.

Great Hostel! no kitchen or any facilities, only a fridge. Lockers in room which are huge! big rooms however the beds we had were so noisy and creaked all night, no one slept. Shuttles are perfect to get to the towns. would stay again

• 28th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Great cheap hostel to stay at. So great they provide the shuttle to and from Riomaggiore, otherwise I think it would be a bit far away.

This is a really great hostel for seeing the Cinque Terre. It is really cheap (unlike those in the villages themselves) and with the shuttle that runs you can get to Riomaggiore very easily and have ready access to the five villages. Wifi is pretty good, great size lockers, pretty large rooms and really helpful and knowledgeable staff. Would definitely stay here again.

Very close to the first village, the hostel is very good with shuttles! Staff were great with information and advice on what to do. Even had a pick up from the train station which was great because we arrived on a Sunday when busses we're not running much. Would recommend and stay here again!

• 27th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Be aware that the hostel is not located in the Cinque Terre, but there is a local bus and the hostel offers a shuttle service which takes about 10 mins to reach the first village. Just make sure you book in advance because they book out really quick.

Nice hostel close to CInque Terre. Nothing happening in Biassa but this okay as we spent all our time in Cinque Terre using their efficient shuttle service. As far as food facilities go, we did not make use of their restaurant but used the fridge and microwave they have available for guest use. Nice overall hostel.

Big place, comfortable and clean rooms, plenty of facilities. It's not actually in Cinque Terre, but they shuttle you to and fro, free if you stay a while which is an easy thing to do. Guys are very informational but not particularly friendly. Huge den and common area. Really enjoyed Cinque Terre and my stay. Easy to meet other single travellers.

I really enjoyed my stay here! I would stay here again any time I visit Cinque Terre. Shuttle service was nice and easy to use because they added the small charge at the end of your stay to the overall total

Very nice little hostel. Hard to get to but I had a solid stay once I was there. The shuttle service is great and the staff are very helpful

View all Cinque Terre Hostels