Ostello Tramonti Reviews

Via Fabio Filzi 110, Biassa, Cinque Terre, Italy

Comfy beds, clean rooms. Even though it's not in cinque terre exactly, there's a free ( if you stay for 3 nights) shuttle running all day every day and it's only 10 mins to Riomagorrie. Staff were extremely helpful and knowledgable on activities in the area and also bus and train details.

This hostel was perfect for me! The very first night I checked in, the staff told me exactly what I should do the next day ! One day, he even drove us up to another beautiful hike! The rooms, bathrooms, all areas were very clean! I highly recommend this hostel to anyone trying to go to cinque tere but who doesn't mind not being right in the town with all tourists since it is a little removed.

• 8th Jul 2014

The staff smoked right outside the door so it often smelled like cigarette in the hostel. I'm glad they had a shuttle service but there was alot of confusion with the name lists. Big lockers in the room, fun snack bar upstairs (very necessary since the hostel is far from everything, including restaurants). Overall, I had a great time and met cool people to hang out with!

My stay here in 4 bed dorm is excellent because the staffs are very helpful, especially Andrea. He helped us even not in his working hours. The shuttle bus available almost in every hour, so you don't need to worry about the transportation to riomaggiore. The toilet and shower rooms are clean. The room is spacious. Value for money.

Absolutely loved our stay here. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we got out of our time here. The hostel was fantastic and had great facilities. I would highly recommend the hostel to anyone wanting to explore Cinque Terre and the surrounding area. Make sure you book the shuttle the day before as they tend to book out. We will be back :)

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Cool common room, easy to get to town with the hostel shuttle or bus, very friendly staff. Nice room with lots of light.

Staff was so helpful and went above and beyond for me! The shuttle they offer is awesome and brings you directly into the first town of cinque terre. Would definitely stay again. Not a party hostel but after all the walks and hikes you just need a good place to sleep. Food is good as well

This is the best place to stay near cinque terre, they have a very convenient shuttle that will take you to the train station and will also pick you up. The staff if incredibly helpful and kind, the food upstairs is cheap compared to the food on the beach. Wifi is great but only works well in coming areas. Receptionist if pretty hot as well. Washing machine is only 1 € you can't beat that anywhere.

• 30th Jun 2014

Ania was a complete and total babe. Thank you for making my stay wonderful, I wish I could have spent more time with her.

• 29th Jun 2014

This hostel is up the hill from the actual cinque terre but there is a shuttle driven by the staff every day so it is easy to get down. It is easy to meet people because everyone is usually there at night because of the shuttle system (last one is 1045pm). The hostel cooks breakfast and dinner (average quality but cheap) and you can also buy wine and beer. Only problem is you can't really take in the night life of the actual CT. Staff was so helpful and friendly!! Would stay there again!

The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. They even offered to give me a ride to the station when I had missed the bus. The shuttle service is well organized and so getting to and from the hostel really isn't a problem. There can sometimes be a wait for the bathroom, but not bad. There's a kitchen to buy food from and they're really nice about filling your water bottle or giving you hot water for tea. I really enjoyed meeting the other people staying here also.

Location is okay- biassa is a small town about 15 minutes from cinque terre. The hostel provides a free shuttle (awesome) both ways but the times are inflexible. (No way to stay out late). The hostel has a curfew (which is fine bc there's nothing to do in biassa) but is maybe stressful if trying to get a late dinner in cinque. Nice staff and beautiful town. One of the cheapest places around cinque, but it's because the hostel is far away.

Excellent shuttle service to and from Riomaggiore. Clean quarters and most of all, super friendly and helpful staff! Would definitely recommend this hostel to people looking to travel to Cinque Terre.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

Located in a very cute town. Rooms are clean, staff was very helpful! Shuttle is good except fills up a lot so you end up having to pay for the city bus instead - would recommend them running more shuttles when needed. Laundry only 1 euro and works well :) Only down side is theres no real grocery store or cooking facilities so you have to eat out or at the hostel "restaurant" which isn't the greatest so made our stay a lot more pricey because we like to cook our own meals. wifi was pretty good

Best hostel I have ever stayed in!!! Thr staff were are highlight - they were friendly and cool, giving us lifts places in their own cars for fun, and the hostel was really clean and comfortable, with a wonderful view. Seriously stay here - you won't regret it!

Great hostel! Food was great. Hang out area was huge. The shuttle's made life extremely easy. The staff helped us with everything. Couldn't have asked for anything more highly recommend going here when in Cinque terre

• 18th Jun 2014

The hostel bar was so loud that this was the worst two nights of sleep I had my tire eurotrip. Wish I had stayed in one within the five villages.

we are sorry if you could not sleep well, the most important thing for us is to ensure a quiet place to sleep..

Best hostel i have been to!! Staff is so friendly and helpful, great shuttle service to the sea. Biassa is a lovely and peaceful town, i will definitely come back!!

• 18th Jun 2014

The staff here are awesome. I would stay here again.

Good: free shuttle if you stay 3 nights or more. Clean sheets, a fridge and microwave, some very helpful staff. Bad: Beds feel like they are going to fall over, they are also very squeaky, we had a small child staying in the room next to us - which woke me up at 2am!!! The kid continued to scream the entire stay. Then on our last night there was a screaming baby! Food you can buy there is overpriced for the size of the portions. Bathrooms need new locks. I wouldn't stay here again.

we are sorry if you have been disturbed by the child but it's not our fault.. A pizza margherita costs 3.50 euro and pasta 5 euro so not overpriced at all(compared with italian prices). All the bathrooms are lockable..

View all Cinque Terre Hostels