Ostello Tramonti Reviews

Via Fabio Filzi 110, Biassa, Cinque Terre, Italy

Big place, comfortable and clean rooms, plenty of facilities. It's not actually in Cinque Terre, but they shuttle you to and fro, free if you stay a while which is an easy thing to do. Guys are very informational but not particularly friendly. Huge den and common area. Really enjoyed Cinque Terre and my stay. Easy to meet other single travellers.

I really enjoyed my stay here! I would stay here again any time I visit Cinque Terre. Shuttle service was nice and easy to use because they added the small charge at the end of your stay to the overall total

Very nice little hostel. Hard to get to but I had a solid stay once I was there. The shuttle service is great and the staff are very helpful

There is a beautiful hike from Biassa, where the hostel is located, down to Riomaggiore. Andrea told me about it and I highly recommend it! The price is unbeatable for being so close, but not paying so much to be right on the Cinque Terre. Also, the shuttle service is really easy to use and convenient.

Great and helpful staff! For the price I think this is the best value you can get for a stay in the cinque terre. The shuttles to and from riomaggoire were easy and always reliable. If you are on a budget, excited to meet fellow travelers, and want to really explore the cinque terre and surrounding areas, this is the hostel for you! Thank you Andreas for helping us explore the region, especially for suggesting we check out Porto Venere.

• 20th Jul 2014

Great that the hostel stays open until 1:00 am with all the different types of travel connections.

• 18th Jul 2014

Beautiful location with amazing view from the dining area. Very friendly and helpful staff. Shuttle service very organized and efficient.

The staff was really helpful and friendly. When I had made a booking mistake, they still found a place for me to sleep, and went above and beyond to help me catch my flight. Highly recommend this place, as the hostel is in a very serene location where you can relax after a big day of hiking and/or hanging at the beach.

• 17th Jul 2014

Though this hostel is not on the Cinque Terre, it is a very affordable option if you're planning on visiting the area. The shuttle service to and from Riomaggiorie is very efficient, and if you wanted to go earlier staff also offered to drive guests personally. This is a quieter hostel as everyone is on the coast most of the time and though the facilities are quite basic, it was comfortable, clean and a very nice place to stay. Would highly recommend to backpackers and families.

The staff were extremely helpful, the free shuttle bus was great and the food and wine is great value. One thing I would say is that the bunk beds aren't very comfortable, and an extra pillow would be amazing, but this didn't spoil our time here. I would recommend anyone to stay here if they wanted to see Cinque Terre on a budget.

i loved my stay. i traveled alone, but i felt safe: great fellow travelers and the hostel itself was secure. i liked staying in biasa, a little outside of cinque terre and away from all the tourists. the hostel has a shuttle to take you to/from riomaggiore, which was perfect. the staff at the hostel are all AWESOME: friendly guys in the kitchen (delicious pesto, croissants, and espresso) and helpful at reception. definitely take their advice on the hikes! i did and i saw a lot more of the area.

• 14th Jul 2014

Beautiful setting in Biassa (ten min from Riomaggiore). They have a cheap shuttle service to Riomaggiore and it runs later than the busses at night. Have cooks that make decently good food, but you can't use the kitchen yourself. Great common areas where you can meet a lot of young people, though older adults and children also stay here. Staff was really kind and helpful. Huge lockers that actually lock, and water pressure in showers! I'd recommend and stay here again!

location isn't near the five villages. a 15minutes drive. but that isn't a problem. the really helpful and friendly staff are always there to help, and they have really good shuttle service.

This hostel was great! It's in a really cute little town outside of Cinque Terre but the hostel provides a really cheap shuttle into the towns every day! The food was delicious and cheap, and the atmosphere was great. I had a wonderful stay here.

Comfy beds, clean rooms. Even though it's not in cinque terre exactly, there's a free ( if you stay for 3 nights) shuttle running all day every day and it's only 10 mins to Riomagorrie. Staff were extremely helpful and knowledgable on activities in the area and also bus and train details.

This hostel was perfect for me! The very first night I checked in, the staff told me exactly what I should do the next day ! One day, he even drove us up to another beautiful hike! The rooms, bathrooms, all areas were very clean! I highly recommend this hostel to anyone trying to go to cinque tere but who doesn't mind not being right in the town with all tourists since it is a little removed.

• 8th Jul 2014

The staff smoked right outside the door so it often smelled like cigarette in the hostel. I'm glad they had a shuttle service but there was alot of confusion with the name lists. Big lockers in the room, fun snack bar upstairs (very necessary since the hostel is far from everything, including restaurants). Overall, I had a great time and met cool people to hang out with!

My stay here in 4 bed dorm is excellent because the staffs are very helpful, especially Andrea. He helped us even not in his working hours. The shuttle bus available almost in every hour, so you don't need to worry about the transportation to riomaggiore. The toilet and shower rooms are clean. The room is spacious. Value for money.

Absolutely loved our stay here. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we got out of our time here. The hostel was fantastic and had great facilities. I would highly recommend the hostel to anyone wanting to explore Cinque Terre and the surrounding area. Make sure you book the shuttle the day before as they tend to book out. We will be back :)

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Cool common room, easy to get to town with the hostel shuttle or bus, very friendly staff. Nice room with lots of light.

View all Cinque Terre Hostels