6.1
Good 52 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 52 Total Reviews
Ostello Verbania Located at Via delle Rose 7, Pallanza, Lake Maggiore.
Italy
Lake Maggiore 28922 Via delle Rose 7, Pallanza
61% 52
45.9215067 8.5515597
    Rooms available

20th May 2016
7.1

Your average hostel. Excellent view though. I'm sure the atmosphere will be better when it's not the off-season

• Refael_Vinnal
  • Israel, Male, 18-24
5th May 2016
6.9

Mainly good, horrible shower. + nice staff. + Excellent breakfest + Cool common place. - Ennoing shower, have to push button every 10 secs. - hard to arrive with a suitcase (stairs and gravell). - Sometimes crazy dogs of neighbours were loose in the yard.

23rd Apr 2016
2.0

Nothing to say except that after I booked a bed for 1 night and a confirmation code was sent to my email, the hostel contacted me to say that my reservation did not go through and that is because they have no available beds!! They offered me to pay back the deposit and they did not until that time because they want some information about my credit card or bank account which I refused to give for security!!