Very Good 31 Total Reviews
Very Good 31 Total Reviews
Ostello Victor Center Located at via Romana 31 Assisi, , Assisi.
Italy
Assisi Umbria 06081 via Romana 31 Assisi
71% 31
43.0248001 12.6424097
    Rooms available

26th Jul 2016
7.1

Two very important things: I did not realize how far this hostel is from the actual town of Assisi and there is not a reliable taxi station nearby so I always had to hope to run into a taxi and one morning a kind lady at a nearby church gave me a ride. Secondly, this is the only hostel where I have had trouble charging my phone. In fact I think it surged because my phone did a very strange download after some x's popped on the screen. The owner tried to help but couldn't.