Ostello della Gioventu' di Parma

Fabulous 166 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 166 Total Reviews

2nd Oct 2016

I was here back in 2009 so I knew what, where and more about the hostel. However it is super clean, spacious, excellent staff who are willing to help whenever you need it. It's not very social as other travellers keep to themselves but I wasn't fussed about that as I had plans seeing a friend. It's a little far from the centre but the walk did me good. I definitely recommend this hostel to anyone if they're looking for a quiet affordable place to stay in Parma. Definitely will be coming back.