Ostello della Gioventu' di Parma

Very Good 174 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 25-30
19th Jun 2017
5.7

The place was clean but about half hour away from the city centre. When I arrived the guy working there didn't have any of the wifi cards to let me connect so there was no wifi for me for the whole evening and night I was there. He then told me I had to go into the city centre to get a card but then I'm the morning another guy working there just gave me a card. When I had the card, the Internet cut off so much that I literally wasted hours of my day trying to get it to work...

• rodrigobolzoni6183
  • Italy, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2017

The staff was perfect, giving me all the necessary information and helping me with what I needed. The room was very clean and with light plug to charge my phone, just in the bottom beds. The locker was very big. The bathroom was only one per time as it was inside the bedroom and with everything inside.

• Poland, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2017
8.0

As far as I know it's the only hostel in Parma so there's not much choice. It's quite far from the center, at the end of the town. I wouldn't stay it's safe to come back late at night. The hostel itself is very big and has not atmosphere of a regular hostel. I didn't like the lack of soup in a bathroom and that you have to pay if you want to leave your luggage after your stay. The receptionists were nice.