Ostello della Pace

Superb 182 Total Reviews

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2017
8.0

Welcoming and friendly staff. Helped me with the time tables of train and bus, and made me a packed breakfast because I had to leave early. They also do packed lunches, which are good but not worth the money, I thought. Breakfast buffet was great, though, but only opens at 8. Beautiful and quiet location, but the building is a bit noisy. Thin walls/ceiling and slamming doors. Many sole travelers and always someone to talk to. Also groups, which were a bit loud when I was there.

16th Jun 2017

This hostel reflects the atmosphere of the city of Assisi which is quite and tame. The location is far off but very comfortable stay overall

13th May 2017

If you are on a pilgrimage or just looking for quiet contemplation this is the place. The rooms are no frills, however, very clean. You do need to pay a small fee for linens and breakfast if you want them. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful! The location is great! I do suggest bringing a flashlight if you intend on staying in Assisi after dark. There are no street lights for a large part of the road that leads to Assisi! I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Assisi!

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

The receptionist was so incredibly nice and she went out of her way to help us in any way she could. As for the room, it had a great rustic charm and the beds were comfortable and clean.