Ostello di Perugia centro Reviews

Via Bontempi,13, Perugia, Italy

Great location and amazing building! Really lovely and welcoming staff as well.

We loved the location, right in old Perugia. A beautiful view from the balcony. The price was really reasonable. Because it was not a lot of guests we were offered a 4 people dorm to ourselves with a full bathroom for the same price.

• 27th Nov 2014

The hostel was really good. I came in that evening soaking from the rain and was met by very helpful staff and a comfortable room. One of the staff kindly told me the name of a local restaurant where I had one of the best meals I've had, which is a bonus. Apart from being a comfortable to stay the night, I was impressed by its location and the remains of its Renaissance architecture inside the 'study' area; internet and a beautiful ceiling are a rare combination. I would stay again.

• 6th Nov 2014

Even though it's a bit far from the train station, it's in a good location within the historic part of Perugia. The staff was awesome and super friendly!! I would probs stay there again.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

The location is good in the city center on the hilltop. It's a quite far to walk to the train station. But only 15 minutes by metro. The hostel is typycal for Italy.

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Russia

Easy to find , great food recommendations, friendly staff. A+++

Beautiful space with the most Magnificent view! The staff went above and beyond to help me. All around a lovely environment and wonderful experience!

Thank you for your kind words. Working with such kind and thoughtful guests makes our job a pleasure.

The hostel is located in the old town centre, the staff is friendly and gave me some great tips, what to visit. It was a great stay in Perugia.

Tutto era perfetto, grazie!

From the moment we walked in the door we were treated efficiently and all staff were so happy and friendly . Huge big room with beautiful frescoes on ceilings large peaceful areas to relax amazing terrace with breathtaking views over perugia everything was was perfect I would recommend to stay there for sure

It was a very nice hostel with friendly and helpful staff! It wasn't great, but I would stay there again. The only big downside was the wifi. Not that you should be online when you're in a beautiful place like Perugia, but it was so slow that the smallest things took forever! Better to find a local café with internet.

Was great! the guy from the staff, the dorm, the view, its perfect