Ostello di Perugia centro Reviews

Via Bontempi,13, Perugia, Italy

This was my first experience using a hostel by myself, and I couldn't have asked for a better first time! The staff were friendly, everything was clean, and the facilities were great. Plus, it's a 1 minute walk from Piazza IV Novembre, which is super convenient. There's also no curfew, which allows for total independence. Great place, and amazing value for money.

nice hostel, not a lot of young travellers around but may be due to time of year and city. no complaints about the facilities!

This place was really great value for money and right in the centre of Perugia. The staff were very attentive, friendly and helpful and the bedrooms and bathrooms were clean. There was a lovely view from my bedroom and frescoes on the ceiling in the wifi area, as well as a balcony looking out across the city. I would definitely recommend this place and stay there again if I went back to Perugia.

It didn't have the atmosphere where I could easily meet other travelers my age, but that might have also been the night that I stayed.

Everything fine, except 1. Opening hours 2 wifi 3 keys

The hostel was kinda quiet when i arrived but that turned out to be a blessing after the stresses of the preceding two weeks. Clean, right in the historic centre with a breathtaking view of the surrounding countryside.

Best place to stay if you want to explore town. Nice and very helpful staff.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Poland

One of the best hostels in Italy, great location, view from the terrace and helpful staff.

My second stay at this hostel, and will definitely return if and when I am back in Perugia. Couldn't have had a nicer place to stay!

• 20th Aug 2015