Ostello di Perugia centro Reviews

Via Bontempi,13, Perugia, Italy

The hostel was really good. I came in that evening soaking from the rain and was met by very helpful staff and a comfortable room. One of the staff kindly told me the name of a local restaurant where I had one of the best meals I've had, which is a bonus. Apart from being a comfortable to stay the night, I was impressed by its location and the remains of its Renaissance architecture inside the 'study' area; internet and a beautiful ceiling are a rare combination. I would stay again.

• 6th Nov 2014

Even though it's a bit far from the train station, it's in a good location within the historic part of Perugia. The staff was awesome and super friendly!! I would probs stay there again.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Easy to find , great food recommendations, friendly staff. A+++

Beautiful space with the most Magnificent view! The staff went above and beyond to help me. All around a lovely environment and wonderful experience!

Thank you for your kind words. Working with such kind and thoughtful guests makes our job a pleasure.

The hostel is located in the old town centre, the staff is friendly and gave me some great tips, what to visit. It was a great stay in Perugia.

Tutto era perfetto, grazie!

From the moment we walked in the door we were treated efficiently and all staff were so happy and friendly . Huge big room with beautiful frescoes on ceilings large peaceful areas to relax amazing terrace with breathtaking views over perugia everything was was perfect I would recommend to stay there for sure

It was a very nice hostel with friendly and helpful staff! It wasn't great, but I would stay there again. The only big downside was the wifi. Not that you should be online when you're in a beautiful place like Perugia, but it was so slow that the smallest things took forever! Better to find a local café with internet.

Was great! the guy from the staff, the dorm, the view, its perfect

central,nice, very clean, right on the city center.

You won't find another hostel quite like this one and in such beautiful surroundings. For a very comfortable, relaxing, safe stay (NOT to party) stay here. The cleanest hostel of my trip with the biggest shared bathroom of my trip! The price is amazingly low, I'd happily pay more to stay here again.

Very helpful, friendly staff. Intriguing and nicely kept old building in an amazing location. Unusual to be completely excluded from a hostel during the day, though I guess it helps them do the a thorough cleaning job!

• 14th Aug 2014

Awesome location! Daniel was super helpful and enthusiastic about sharing his knowledge of Perugia and Umbria. Beautiful view from terrace, big kitchen, spacious rooms, plenty of bathrooms/showers. A little noisy at night because of central location, but not too bad. Being locked out from 11am-3:30pm was a little difficult at times, so plan around that. A great base for exploring Umbria...I extended my stay twice, stayed 8 nights. Met some awesome people. Recommend!

Very nice hostel on a great location! Fantastic few from the terrace, friendly staff, clean rooms.

the view is amazing, the rooms are clean, the kitchen is well equipped....

The old lady with gray hair ( in-charge of the place) refused to help me to make a phone call to another hostel. I was told "even though the hostel is on fire, we can't ring the fire brigade). How ridiculous this is! Obviously, this old lady refuses to help. The kitchen has no tea towels for people to wipe the dishes.

checking in and out takes forever , and you don't get much information about Perugia .

Great stay! Clean room and bathroom, great price, friendly people. Very beautiful view of the city in a very scenic spot. It would be great if there are more electric sockets in the bedroom though.

Amazing location right next to the main square. If you're coming during any of the festivals, this is the place to be. Also this hostel is amazing because it has gorgeous frescoes in the common room and one of the most beautiful views of Perugia from the balcony. Lockout is annoying but the facilities and enormous kitchen are pluses. Not a social hostel, hard to meet people, but a great place to stay nevertheless.

Probably the best hostel we've stayed in in Italy. Very helpful staff, incredibly clean, with good facilities. Definitely a good value for money.