Ostello di Perugia centro Reviews

Via Bontempi,13, Perugia, Italy

A serene night in a historical palazzo in the center of Perugia, the ostello is comfortable, money-wealthy and unforgettable :D

• 15th May 2015
  • China

Great place. Comfortable beds, good sized kitchen with everything you need, showers were also great! The wifi is a bit slow but it was not a problem. The staff were very welcoming. Thanks!

Beautiful setting.friendly staff. Good facilities. Nice and clean Wifi inconsistent.

Nice historic place with a great view of Perugia from the balcony. Big spaces for many things. Only thing missing at the time I stayed was the atmosphere.

This was a great place. Good security, large kitchen, and clean facilities. Very quite at night in a very beautiful town. The most amazing view off of the back balcony (which is public) you will ever find in italy. So amazing I wish I was there again. Good internet. Only downfall was that it is separate dorms for guys and girls so me and my girlfriend had to sleep elsewhere. Lockout is not really an issue. Much love for this place.

The hotel was located right in the center which was amazing. The ONLY bad thing is from 11am - 3pm when you are not allowed in the hostel. This was an inconvenience to me because I was out partying until 5am and they made me leave! I would say that the rooms are average.

The location is great in the city center with amazing view, a bit far away from the train station, however, can be easily reached by metro. Really lovely and helpful staff.

Great location and amazing building! Really lovely and welcoming staff as well.

We loved the location, right in old Perugia. A beautiful view from the balcony. The price was really reasonable. Because it was not a lot of guests we were offered a 4 people dorm to ourselves with a full bathroom for the same price.

• 27th Nov 2014