Ostello di Perugia centro Reviews

Via Bontempi,13, Perugia, Italy

The location is great in the city center with amazing view, a bit far away from the train station, however, can be easily reached by metro. Really lovely and helpful staff.

Great location and amazing building! Really lovely and welcoming staff as well.

We loved the location, right in old Perugia. A beautiful view from the balcony. The price was really reasonable. Because it was not a lot of guests we were offered a 4 people dorm to ourselves with a full bathroom for the same price.

• 27th Nov 2014

The hostel was really good. I came in that evening soaking from the rain and was met by very helpful staff and a comfortable room. One of the staff kindly told me the name of a local restaurant where I had one of the best meals I've had, which is a bonus. Apart from being a comfortable to stay the night, I was impressed by its location and the remains of its Renaissance architecture inside the 'study' area; internet and a beautiful ceiling are a rare combination. I would stay again.

• 6th Nov 2014

Even though it's a bit far from the train station, it's in a good location within the historic part of Perugia. The staff was awesome and super friendly!! I would probs stay there again.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

The location is good in the city center on the hilltop. It's a quite far to walk to the train station. But only 15 minutes by metro. The hostel is typycal for Italy.

• 26th Oct 2014