Ostinatto Hostel Reviews

C/Chile 680, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights when we arrived in Buenos Aires. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. We had a private room which was spacious and clean. We would certainly recommend staying here.

Nothing bad to say about this hostel! Best one in South America

Good hostel, great location. The bar left a lot to be desired. Could make better use of the roof top terrace. Staff are friendly and helpful. Dorms are a good size with big lockers.

Nothing van fault this hostel! Everything was perfect!

The staff were excellent and very helpful. The hostel is a little rough round the edges and perhaps a refurb would bring this hostel up to the top tier of hostels in Buenos Aires. The rooms were a little noisy due to the close proximity of our room to a road (though I suspect this would be the same anywhere in BA). Breakfast was good. A good place to stay.

I was only here for one night, but it seemed like a good hostel with lots of activities and opportunities to try new things and meet people. The bed was a little wobbly and a few of the lockers were broken in the room I was in, but not the end of the world. Overall it was a good stay.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels