Ostinatto Hostel Reviews

C/Chile 680, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great hostel in San Telmo - close to all facilities (bus, metro), food market right at the corner and a lot of restaurants around. Very nice atmosphere in the hostel with a helpful staff that gives a lot of suggestions but also many activities are organized by the hostel. The bar is great to meet other travelers, as well as the big kitchen and table. Rooms and bathrooms are clean. I would highly recommend this hostel!!!

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights when we arrived in Buenos Aires. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. We had a private room which was spacious and clean. We would certainly recommend staying here.

A great hostel to stay. Nicely located in San Telmo, walking distance from most stuff: central barrio with the main tourist sights, nice affordable restaurants, a bunch of streets with a nice vibe, and a Subte stop to get anywhere else. The vibe at the hostel is chill, with a good balance of fun and quiet. The rooms are upstairs and quiet enough, while downstairs and on the rooftop terrace you can interact with the other guests. The staff are nice and super helpful. Muchas gracias Mar! :)

Nothing bad to say about this hostel! Best one in South America

Good hostel, great location. The bar left a lot to be desired. Could make better use of the roof top terrace. Staff are friendly and helpful. Dorms are a good size with big lockers.

Nothing van fault this hostel! Everything was perfect!

The staff were excellent and very helpful. The hostel is a little rough round the edges and perhaps a refurb would bring this hostel up to the top tier of hostels in Buenos Aires. The rooms were a little noisy due to the close proximity of our room to a road (though I suspect this would be the same anywhere in BA). Breakfast was good. A good place to stay.

I was only here for one night, but it seemed like a good hostel with lots of activities and opportunities to try new things and meet people. The bed was a little wobbly and a few of the lockers were broken in the room I was in, but not the end of the world. Overall it was a good stay.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels