Oughterard Holiday Hostel & Angling Center Reviews

Station Road, Oughterard, Galway, Ireland

The place is nice, however my evaluation reflects on the fact that we didn't have lockers to keep our lugage. Then, in the middle of the night another guest was going through our bags.

Jean sorry you had security problems and I do not understand why you did not report the matter to me as I could alert the other Hostels about these Quests, I am available night and day as I live in the House. Thanks.

Mr Flaherty mike was very nice and welcoming, the kitchen was well equipped and the hostel is perfect if you desire peace and quiet and a walk in the country. Last bus from Galway at 1730, then at night you can visit the local pubs. There is also a laundry service :) this is off season so not that many activities going on but later it gets busier. It is nice to hear the birds singing and breath fresh air.

bus from Galway is at 17.if you like a relaxing place in the country and peace & quiet Iris the.place for you. Mr. Mike keeps the hostel very clean and helps a lot.