Our House Backpackers Reviews

33 Gilbert Place, Adelaide, Australia

I refuse to stay any were else in adelaide, amazing staff friendly and fun vibe and well respectful folks, a highly recommend place with great people, a big shout out to the Sydney harbor crew and Frank' redi, johno, kim and simon! See yas all again soon! ;)

• 11th Dec 2014

I am baffled why this gets such a low overall score. I was impressed enough to extend with an extra night. I could complain about something that could need improvement, but the biggest mistake is not to come to this hostel but to come to Adelaide instead. What a sterile, soulless city with 0 landmarks for sight seeing. Needless to say I did spend more time in the hostel than the city itself. Staff was truly very helpful and nice, complete opposite of what is written in other reviews.