Our House Koh Phangan Reviews

90/16 Moo 6, Soi Tommy, Haad Rin, Koh Phangan, Thailand

excellent hostel, great staff, great atmosphere, recommended for all backpackers!!

• 24th Mar 2014

I had a wonderful time over the full moon party. The staff was all excellent and very helpful. The atmosphere was great, especially with the bar area, pool table. People from other hostels would come stop by our house on their way to the full moon beach. Martin, the owner played movies the day after full moon in the common area. Cannot beat the location, 30 sec walk down to full moon beach and everything. One of the staff members even helped me book my transfer back to Bangkok. Fully recommend

Great place to stay for full moon party especially as a solo traveler because of the size of the dorms. Just a minute walk from the beach and all the action!

Decent place with comfy beds and good A/C but caveat emptor: if you are older than 25, expect to feel like you walked in to a kindergarten. This is a place for young people to get drunk and be loud until very late at night, but only at the full/half moon parties. Do not expect any early nights, even if you want one. Also worth mentioning that outside of these times the place is practically deserted. Great location though.

Had a great time

• 13th Jan 2014

Perfect for Full Moon time on the island. The facilities are pretty basic but the bar is a nice touch. Surprisingly the 36 bed dorm isn't as bad as it sounds, the beds are pretty comfy (not that you'll notice since you'll be wasted). The only bad thing is that once one person wakes up it's kind of a domino effect, hard to get a good night's sleep. But again, if you're here for Full Moon, sleep is probably not your main priority. An amazing party hostel, steps away from the beach!

The staff is great and the owners are awesome. Got very nice hints from him and Martin went out of his way to help me when my credit card got swallowed by an ATM machine. Thank you so much for all your help.

Really Really good

Clearly one of the best hostels on the island. Couldn't ask for anything more perfect full moon week.

• 14th Dec 2013

Absolutely loved my time at our house. Martin is so welcoming, and it really did become a second home to us all. I'm travelling alone and made friends for life, we all socialised in a group of 20 from the dorms and I wouldn't have changed a thing. The 36 bed dorm was great fun, safe, and the ac worked really well. Bathrooms were great, hot showers and cleaned every day. I wouldnt stay anywhere else. Thank you Martin and the rest of the team!! See you again for sure. Charlotte :-)

• 13th Dec 2013

Top bloke, will be staying there if i go back

Great atmosphere! Very noisy during full moon - take earplugs! Met some great people here and would definitely come back to this hostel. The staff were helpful with onward travel and with 60 plus people in this hostel you're sure to meet people! My advice would be to arrive early for full moon to meet people if you're on your own. I arrived the night before full moon so it felt a bit rushed to meet people before the big event! Great hostel though!

The absolute best place to stay if you are doing the Full Moon Party. You cannot beat the location. A stone's throw away from Haadrin Beach. The staff was super friendly and helpful as well. They even helped me book my boat ride to Koh Tao after my stay.

This is party Hostel. I was there when it was very quiet. However, I can say the Management and staff are excellent. The accommodation is basic, but well worth the price. It is a case of 'what you see is what you get'.

Nice hostel new and clean. Good location next to Beach, bars, restaurant. Helpful staff.

my stay here was amazing, i was in the 36 bed dorm and thought it was going to be really bad, but in fact it was really nice. the beds are very comfy and really spacious. the people i met here were also amazing, thanks to the shared bathroom (where everyone seemed to meet) and the common area, which has music (good choice) a pool table and dartsboard! staying at this hostel for full moon was the best time i had in thailand :) definately stay here if you want to meet people and have lots of fun:)

Perfect location for full moon. 26 person dorm is a blast!!!!!! Loved it here!!!

• 16th Oct 2013

I did 2 full moons at Our House and recommend it for everyone heading that way. Bunk beds are sturdy and comfortable, bathrooms are clean with hot showers. Staff is amazing! Lek is great, Paul is the MAN, and Martin the owner is so nice and accommodating. Thanks again guys! Steven

• 16th Oct 2013

The friendliest, cleanest, most fun hostel we have stayed at in Thailand! Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Koh Phangnan!