Our House Koh Phangan Reviews

90/16 Moo 6, Soi Tommy, Haad Rin, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Staff were really helpful and just generally great. Good location - 1 min walk from full moon beach!

One of my favourite hostels. So much fun and the staff were great. I stayed in the 36 bed dorm over the full moon period met so many good people. Good if you're a solo traveller or if you're in a group. Cleanliness wasn't that great but I suppose that's to be expected when you're in such a large dorm and everyone's going out every night. Highly recommend.

Best hostel to stay in during full moon! Literally 5 m from the beach where full moon is. Staff is super friendly! Bolt is an hero and helped me when I lost my credit card! Good lockers.

Stayed here for Full Moon last year and came back again this month because I had such a lovely experience. Best part is the location (perfect distance from full moon beach) and the fantastic staff- Bolt was the best!!

For the most part the hostel was great for my first. Pretty clean, awesome area for the full moon party, and wonderful staff. I wouldn't suggest it for someone who isn't a large partier because you will get no sleep whatsoever. The Internet was horrible but that's not the reason to travel. Only big complaints I have was the bathrooms never had toilet paper and I was put in a room I didn't pay for. (Put in 36, paid for the 10)

• 27th May 2015

Great hostel all round and perfect for full moon. Right by haad rin beach and a clean hostel with secure locker storage. The 36 bed dorm was great for meeting new people and the staff there were friendly, helpful and up for a laugh. Will definitely be back for the next full moon.

Bolt and Martin are great and honest ppl. All in all we had a great stay.

• 29th Apr 2015

Best hostel I've stayed at in Thailand, brilliant location and amazing atmosphere. Bolt is a legend.

The owner is awesome and will go out of his way to entertain and show guests around. Location is perfect and convenient between 3 beaches. Great atmosphere.

• 25th Feb 2015

Staff are amazing can't do enough to help u and great place to meet people during the full moon party

• 1st Feb 2015