Our House Koh Phangan Reviews

90/16 Moo 6, Soi Tommy, Haad Rin, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Me and my friend stayed in our house hostel for 5 nights over the full moonparty in August and it's fair to say this is the best place we've stayed. We were one of the first to arrive and Bolt made us feel welcome straight away and had us laughing the whole week! He made our stay unforgettable. We met so many amazing people and the atmosphere was amazing. If I return to koh phangan I will 100% be returning to our house hostel. Banter was flying all day and night! Thanks for everything xx

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Wales

Staff were really helpful and just generally great. Good location - 1 min walk from full moon beach!

One of my favourite hostels. So much fun and the staff were great. I stayed in the 36 bed dorm over the full moon period met so many good people. Good if you're a solo traveller or if you're in a group. Cleanliness wasn't that great but I suppose that's to be expected when you're in such a large dorm and everyone's going out every night. Highly recommend.

Best hostel to stay in during full moon! Literally 5 m from the beach where full moon is. Staff is super friendly! Bolt is an hero and helped me when I lost my credit card! Good lockers.

Stayed here for Full Moon last year and came back again this month because I had such a lovely experience. Best part is the location (perfect distance from full moon beach) and the fantastic staff- Bolt was the best!!

For the most part the hostel was great for my first. Pretty clean, awesome area for the full moon party, and wonderful staff. I wouldn't suggest it for someone who isn't a large partier because you will get no sleep whatsoever. The Internet was horrible but that's not the reason to travel. Only big complaints I have was the bathrooms never had toilet paper and I was put in a room I didn't pay for. (Put in 36, paid for the 10)

• 27th May 2015

Great hostel all round and perfect for full moon. Right by haad rin beach and a clean hostel with secure locker storage. The 36 bed dorm was great for meeting new people and the staff there were friendly, helpful and up for a laugh. Will definitely be back for the next full moon.

Bolt and Martin are great and honest ppl. All in all we had a great stay.

• 29th Apr 2015

Best hostel I've stayed at in Thailand, brilliant location and amazing atmosphere. Bolt is a legend.