Our House Reviews

Karastigur 12, Reykjavik, Iceland

So warm and welcoming. More like a bed and breakfast than a hostel (never stayed in a hostel, but my impressions of what a hostel is like). I had a private room with a key and another key to the front door. Bedda and Ernesto are fabulous. You will love them.

• 19th Mar 2014

Our House was wonderful, feels like home! i love every part of it! definitely will come back again!

Absolutely beautiful property and accommodations! Comfortable & cozy & immaculate & friendly. We immediately felt at home and highly recommend to anyone traveling to Reykjavik.

• 18th Jan 2014

Wonderful! I loved Our House! I would go back again any time.

• 22nd Nov 2013