8.7
Fabulous 1,313 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 1,313 Total Reviews
Our Melting Pot Located at 3rd floor Wang Mart Bldg, #37 Polaris Street, Bel-air Village, Manila.
Philippines
Manila 1200 3rd floor Wang Mart Bldg, #37 Polaris Street, Bel-air Village
87% 1313
14.5623855 121.0300690
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
11th Sep 2016

Awesome hostel!! Rooms were nice and hostel was very clean for Filipino standards. Hot showers and good wifi. Provided Breakfast was lacklustre but staff made sure u had a good time and comfortable. Hostel very well located in makati where all the bars and clubs are.

27th Aug 2016

Basic and comfortable stay. Located in the nicer Makati area albeit adjacent to the red light district where there are some interesting characters. What made the place stand out was the staff who really made me feel at home - especially Elvie! The owner is LUCKY to have her!

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
24th Aug 2016
8.0

The staff were really friendly - gave us details for the next leg of the journey and booked a cab for us too. The cooked breakfast was a nice touch. Wang Mart downstairs has a good collection of Korean ice creams. One thing - the blanket was really short. Maybe more suitable for a little kid 😜

19th Aug 2016

Nice place, clean rooms, nice atmosphere, excellent staff. The only crime is they serve pancakes with no syrup.

18th Aug 2016
7.4

Nice staff, decent location, the place could do with a bit of a fix in places, e.g my bed was broken and air con leaked (but worked). For a one night stopover it was ok.

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
5th Aug 2016

I stayed in 6 mixed before but the 8mixed Ensuite is the best because of the bathroom. You dont have to go outside the room just to go to the bathroom. I like the privacy brings by the curtains. I woke up 10am and I did not feel its morning. Room is really dark. I would love to stay next time for 2 nights just to sleep.

• USA, Female, 25-30
25th Jul 2016
7.7

They said a reasonable fee for the cab from the airport was 400-500. So I asked for that. But the meter read 205 the first time and 180 the second. People should make sure the cab drivers use the meter like they're legally supposed to, I feel like it was the hostel that scammed me in this matter, not the cab drivers. And when we needed a cab back to the airport the hostel wasn't able to help, though I requested for one in the morning for the night. A stranger on the street helped me instead.

It makes us sad that you failed to read our welcome email well. The rate of P400-500 is FOR COUPON OR AIRPORT taxis found at the arrival hall which are pre-contracted or negotiated. You pay before boarding the cab. But it is also your choice to take the metered taxis, which of course could be cheaper as we mentioned in the same email , except that we seriously warned against erring or bad taxi drivers. We are speechless that you are taking it against us that you found a taxi driver who used the meter fairly and charged the right amount. Certainly, we did not wish to take from you the power to discern or decide on the cheapest options even as we cautioned against scammers. We are also sorry that on the day that you left, we could not assist you in getting a cab. There was only one staff on duty in the early morning shift who could not be expected to leave his post. Thanks

23rd Jul 2016

I booked both on OMP and The Good Shepherd (part of same family) and I had a wonderful time spent with the people there. Filipinos in general are a very friendly bunch and me and my Filipina girlfriend were received very well. I wish we could've stayed longer here and spend more time with them. As for the hostel, everything is being maintained so well and it still is pretty affordable/cheap. The staff is great and very friendly. I recommend it highly if you are in Makati or Manila!

• England, Male, 18-24
17th Jul 2016
8.0

Nice joint to rest up

• Australia, Male, 25-30
15th Jul 2016

Had a great time at OMP. The staff were very helpful and friendly especially Ate Elvie. Thank you and I'll be coming back again!