8.8
Fabulous 1,299 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 1,299 Total Reviews
Our Melting Pot Located at 3rd floor Wang Mart Bldg, #37 Polaris Street, Bel-air Village, Manila.
Philippines
Manila 1200 3rd floor Wang Mart Bldg, #37 Polaris Street, Bel-air Village
88% 1299
14.5623855 121.0300690
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
25th Jul 2016
7.7

They said a reasonable fee for the cab from the airport was 400-500. So I asked for that. But the meter read 205 the first time and 180 the second. People should make sure the cab drivers use the meter like they're legally supposed to, I feel like it was the hostel that scammed me in this matter, not the cab drivers. And when we needed a cab back to the airport the hostel wasn't able to help, though I requested for one in the morning for the night. A stranger on the street helped me instead.

23rd Jul 2016

I booked both on OMP and The Good Shepherd (part of same family) and I had a wonderful time spent with the people there. Filipinos in general are a very friendly bunch and me and my Filipina girlfriend were received very well. I wish we could've stayed longer here and spend more time with them. As for the hostel, everything is being maintained so well and it still is pretty affordable/cheap. The staff is great and very friendly. I recommend it highly if you are in Makati or Manila!

• England, Male, 18-24
17th Jul 2016
8.0

Nice joint to rest up

• Australia, Male, 25-30
15th Jul 2016

Had a great time at OMP. The staff were very helpful and friendly especially Ate Elvie. Thank you and I'll be coming back again!

• USA, Couple, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

Wonderful location, space, and atmosphere, but what we loved the most was the family-like nature of the staff, who really go above and beyond to make you feel at home and give great recommendations for things to do in the area. Our time in Manila would not have been half as nice without all their willing and cheerful help and conversation. Thank you for your hospitality, OMP family!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
10th Jul 2016

We had a nice stay in OMP makati. We are a couple and stayed in the private room with ensuite, which was basic but nice and had everything we needed, including aircon. The staff were really friendly, jerome checked us in and was great. He recommended a delicious Mexican place nearby - would recommend! The one downside of our room was that the noise from the communal area travelled to our room so it was a bit noisy at times. Overall we enjoyed our stay.

• England, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

The staff are SO friendly, very welcoming and more than happy to help you with any questions you have. I arrived with my friend early from a flight and they let us check in early so we could get some sleep. In the evening the people that were staying at the hostels and the workers invited us out for drinks. Its such a friendly hostel and I definitely recommend staying here. The rooms are clean, the common area is really bad and there are lockers for your belongings out in the corridor :)

• England, Male, 18-24
7th Jul 2016

A wonderful hostel and very friendly staff. The optional tours are also good fun. Facilities were excellent and a great place to meet people

• Italy, Male, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016
5.7

Hi, the place is good located but full of prostitute around and dirty bar and massage places. Room very small, no cabinet for closets and very very noise in the night time and not very clean. I saw two big worms running around. Air condition was licking water all night and wet everywhere on the floor. Breakfast so so. Staff very nice and helpfull. Also I need to pay 300 pesos more for my friend to stay. Share spots are good and bathroom was clean. One single room with share bath is 900 pesos.

In the interest of objectivity, let us tell our side of the story. Aircon was in good condition upon your check in. But continuous use without turning it off may lead to some issues. Had you reported the problem to us, the staff would be more than glad to resolve it. Also, you were charged for the extra person staying with you because your booking was only for a SINGLE room. As for our location, we are clear about this in our description that we are in the red light district. Thanks

• Switzerland, Couple, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

Good place to stay a night or two in Manila. Friendly staff and deceny facilities. Lots of restaurants around the area, just avoid the red light district nearby.