Our Melting Pot Reviews

4th/Floor Mavenue Building, #7844 Makati Avenue co, Guerrero Street, 1209 Makati City, Manila, Philippines

Hi guys! Do you know - YOU ARE AWESOME! thanks so much for your help with our lost SONY tablet. We though we lost it in taxi. But it was almost like a miracle, that we managed to get it back 10min before our flight from Manila to Boracay. And maybe if you remember the blond UK guy who was also heading with us on the same taxi. He helped us a lot Though we forget to share our contacts. If it's possible, can you please forward him our invitation to friendship https://www.facebook.com/dezzgamer ?

Located in a safe part of town. Staff is friendly and helpful. It has a nice and relaxed vibe. Great breakfast - love your pancakes! They organise trips to Taal Volcano and bar hopping nights. Keep up the good job! :)

it was nice to stay here. all staffs are kind. location is a little bit far from shopping area like greenbelt but easy to move

• 1st Sep 2014
  • South Korea

OMP is one of the best hostels I have visited. Dennis one of the employees demonstrated hospitality to match 5* hotels, looking after us all the time and making the trip so much better. The hostel has everything you need and is in a great location. So many perks are available and for such a low cost it is perfect!

• 30th Aug 2014

Really nice place to stay. Atmosphere is not as great as other reviews might suggest (things are pretty calm over there). Still, great parties with Dennis (staff)! The hostel organizes a sort of pub crawl every Friday and Saturday, going to some bars and one amazing club - all for free, you just pay your own drinks. Everything else about the hostel, location, facilities, breakfast, staff, etc are good enough. Location in Makati helps if you'd like to explore the nightlife from there.

I booked this hostel while looking for my own apartment in Manila Metro, because I started working on September 1st. Really nice hostel in good location in Makati. Breakfast is included when staying there. The staff is really nice, especially Dennis and Grace, who even helped me in finding my own place.

• 27th Aug 2014

This hostel was amazing! It was my first time being in a hostel and it certainly was beyond my expectations. The place was extremely clean and the staff were friendly and hospitable! There was security downstairs which eased my concerns about travelling alone in Manila. Met some great travellers there and had a great time during my stay. Requested a transfer to a different room on 2nd day and they were more than accommodating. Would definitely go back if I return to Manila.

• 18th Aug 2014

Great place with great people. They go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay in Manila. The Old Manila tour, that they offer for free, is a great way to get to know the city. Its also very closely located to great bars and in a very secure part of Manila metro area. The internet is fast, the offer a filling breakfast in the morning (one bun, some cereal and milk) and big lockers. The showers have abundant water and were clean. Highly recommended.

Having nearly daily planned and organized trips ready as soon we arrive is the best promotion ever to get us in! Boodie was awesome! I'm sure the others are too! Thanks!

• 14th Aug 2014

Great hostel, friendly staff and it is in the perfect location. Breakfast have a great spread which is always a plus. And there is always something to do at night time with Dennis! He is an awesome guy, friendly and great help around the nightlife and tips during the day as well. Also the guy who does the walking tour is extremely nice and is very accommodating. BOOK IT!

• 13th Aug 2014

Located in the business downtown, Makati, where surrounded with the place to eat and hangout. The staff also nice and helpful.

We really enjoyed our stay at OMP. Make sure you take the wonderful old Manila tour for free and maybe you even have time to go on one of the bar hopping tours with the very friendly and nice staff!

Good location, in a very lively area. Staff is really helpful and even give you a welcome mango juice. Our room had air conditioner, and showers were acceptably clean. It will be my choice if I come back to Manila. Especial thanks to Elvie, who organized a great trip for us to visit Taal Volcano.

Very welcoming and helpful staff. Free water and juice all day long. Free breakfast, on Saturday the best panckaces in the world, really!!! I recommend booking 4-bed mixed doorm DELUXE as it is completely quiet. Fantastic common area where people mingle all the time. If again in Manila, only OMP!!!

Pros - Staff were really great. Super friendly, always willing to help. Seemed to be lots of tours organised by the hostel. The free walking tour was particularly good. Rooms were clean and neat Communal space was comfortable Cons Showers could have been a bit hotter, seemingly no hot water Location a bit out of the way for old Manila, but the area the hostel is in is nice anyway Overall, a good experience and will definitely be back. Thanks to all at OMP! :) Dave and Nick

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Azerbaijan

Great place to meet some new friends. The complimentary breakfast was laid out in a very cute, friendly way in the morning.

The staff was very friendly, and the hostel was very clean. The provided free continental breakfast every morning, which was awesome, and even set up tours and other events in which all hostel guests could participate. If I ever make my way back to Manila, I will definitely stay there. Thank you for a great hostel experience!

Keep it on! Awesome hostel with clean, safe environment and an excellent location. Good people, cheap partying arrangements, there's only so much you can ask for! :)

Very nice hostel and staff. Very friendly and great free walking tour of Old Manila.

I had to cancel so I didn't stay there, but the staff was great!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4