Our Melting Pot Reviews

4th/Floor Mavenue Building, #7844 Makati Avenue co, Guerrero Street, 1209 Makati City, Manila, Philippines

Loved this hostel. Facilities were nice and clean and the location is great. The staff was warm and welcoming and helped us book things to do and a few ppl took us out at night. They do free walking tours of the city during the week. The breakfast is good and they do pancakes and eggs a couple times a week. 10/10 would go back for the great people.

The staff is amazing, very helpful! They make you feel at home and they offer nice tours to the guests. I did the old city tour, my legs hurt a lot but it was worth it. The location is ok, is a big city and the traffic is crazy, so Its always hard to move around no matter where you stay!

The hostel was great not as hard to find as you would think! Great atmosphere friendly staff and a lot of things to do, organised free walking tours and pub crawls, local information about things to do and just a really good place to stay!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Hello Our Melting Pot Staff, Thank you so much for the care and attention you showed me. I truly enjoyed my stay with you and wish you all well on your future endeavors.

I had a great stay in OMP,from the staff the location and the facilities,even for the value of money it's worth it.i will definitely stay in OMP again for sure.its like a home away from home.Thanks for staff most especially Darren,for accompanying me to see der other hostel branch.I don't have nothing much to comment.Thanks Guys keep it up! And one more thing the breakfast very good! I highly recommend this hostel! Aries #22may-24may

I loooooveeeeed staying here!!! :D the staff is AMAZING!! they are soooo nice and helpful, plan activities pretty often for everyone to have fun (i got to take part in a pretty cool Manila walking tour and a night outting with karaoke and dancing the day that i was there :D) and they make yyou feel like home :) I would TOTALLY come back here if i go back to Manila :) the place is really clean and the beds are sooo confy :)

The staff were friendly and helpful .

There is in front of A- venue and it's convenient!! All staff are kind!!!! A lot of American and European are staying there but it's cozy

• 16th May 2015
  • Japan

Good hostel - solid common room and they do pub crawls with a very good lady - Maria made our trip very fun and worth it. Right across the street is an outside food market (very good) and a cool mall.

Nice staff!!! Very helpful!!!

Perfectly located, OMP is just where you need to be in Makati. bars and restaurants around, not too close, not too far, street food market every night just in front, mall, etc. Very nice atmosphere in the hostel with the best staff, friendly and helpful. free diners, walking tours, etc, watch out for new activity. I meet many people there and would recommend it. nb. only improvement could be to set up biggers locks holes, but it s just out of convenience, the place is safe.

Staffs were so nice! Clean rooms. Even extended my stay for few days. Keep it up OMP!

Overall the staff were really helpful with tours, getting around, things to see among other recommendations.

It is a very nice hostel. Very good location, in the heart of Manila financial area. There is a big food court in front of the hostel building. Staff are nice and helpful. One thing I like the most is the way they bring people in the hostel together! They are opening a new hostel nearby. So we all got invited to the new place and have a free dinner! And we keeping on partying after the dinner in another bar! We get to know each other and we def had a good time! Thanks again!

OMP is always clean. The staff maintains it very well. Special mention to Elvie Onie Chat Boodie Jmil Romnick Daryl for the hospitality, that makes me feel im always home in Makati. Thanks people

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Philippines

Although I only stayed for one night at OMP I felt at home the staff were all friendly the facilities were all clean and it was really easy to meet other travellers at this hostel! I would seriously recommend staying here.

• 22nd Apr 2015

Very friendly people nice place to stay and discover Makati

• 21st Apr 2015

The walking tour of the old city was excellent and provided a locals view of the history of Manila.

• 12th Apr 2015

Good location if you are interested in going to bars, clubs, red light district shopping a bit noisy from the bars if you are a light sleeper. Breakfast was great, showers were terrible i would stay there again but i am not a big fan of manila

I had a very nice stay. Thanks for the hospitality and for the crazy laughs. You are definitely a good example for all the Hostels. Tip: would like to see that you guys are also doing something bout recycling, as waste control is an obvious problem in Manila. Having 3 separate bins for glasses, plastics and for other rabbish may help.:-)

• 2nd Apr 2015