Our Melting Pot Reviews

4th/Floor Mavenue Building, #7844 Makati Avenue co, Guerrero Street, 1209 Makati City, Manila, Philippines

My 3rd time here at this hostel. The staff are super friendly and helpful. Free daily day tours and hostel arranged night time activities. This is a clean, cozy and welcoming place. There are lots of bars and restaurants within walking distance.

Colllldddd Showers. Good staff. Tours arranged. Good location near night market. Good for one or two nights.

Great Hostel! Stay Na Dito!

Although the building is still undergoing construction as of October 2014 it's still a great place to stay. The staff was friendly and the location is in a safe section of the city. Great place to stay if your just stopping over on your way to another city or have an extended layover.

This was the perfect place to stay during my long layover in Manila. The hostel is close to the airport and it was no trouble to check in at 2am. The staff was really kind and helpful. The common area made it easy to meet new people. I would recommend this place to my friends.

Great location as its in the central and basically you can get all you need within walking distance. There are night market just opposite the hostel too whit lots of cheep local yummy food for dinner. The staff are very friendly and make you feel like home right immediate you step in the door. Lots of happening activities organise by the staffs too.

Great free walking tour and breakast. Staff were very helpful and friendly

Hi guys! Do you know - YOU ARE AWESOME! thanks so much for your help with our lost SONY tablet. We though we lost it in taxi. But it was almost like a miracle, that we managed to get it back 10min before our flight from Manila to Boracay. And maybe if you remember the blond UK guy who was also heading with us on the same taxi. He helped us a lot Though we forget to share our contacts. If it's possible, can you please forward him our invitation to friendship https://www.facebook.com/dezzgamer ?

Located in a safe part of town. Staff is friendly and helpful. It has a nice and relaxed vibe. Great breakfast - love your pancakes! They organise trips to Taal Volcano and bar hopping nights. Keep up the good job! :)

it was nice to stay here. all staffs are kind. location is a little bit far from shopping area like greenbelt but easy to move

• 1st Sep 2014
  • South Korea

OMP is one of the best hostels I have visited. Dennis one of the employees demonstrated hospitality to match 5* hotels, looking after us all the time and making the trip so much better. The hostel has everything you need and is in a great location. So many perks are available and for such a low cost it is perfect!

• 30th Aug 2014

Really nice place to stay. Atmosphere is not as great as other reviews might suggest (things are pretty calm over there). Still, great parties with Dennis (staff)! The hostel organizes a sort of pub crawl every Friday and Saturday, going to some bars and one amazing club - all for free, you just pay your own drinks. Everything else about the hostel, location, facilities, breakfast, staff, etc are good enough. Location in Makati helps if you'd like to explore the nightlife from there.

I booked this hostel while looking for my own apartment in Manila Metro, because I started working on September 1st. Really nice hostel in good location in Makati. Breakfast is included when staying there. The staff is really nice, especially Dennis and Grace, who even helped me in finding my own place.

• 27th Aug 2014

This hostel was amazing! It was my first time being in a hostel and it certainly was beyond my expectations. The place was extremely clean and the staff were friendly and hospitable! There was security downstairs which eased my concerns about travelling alone in Manila. Met some great travellers there and had a great time during my stay. Requested a transfer to a different room on 2nd day and they were more than accommodating. Would definitely go back if I return to Manila.

• 18th Aug 2014

Great place with great people. They go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay in Manila. The Old Manila tour, that they offer for free, is a great way to get to know the city. Its also very closely located to great bars and in a very secure part of Manila metro area. The internet is fast, the offer a filling breakfast in the morning (one bun, some cereal and milk) and big lockers. The showers have abundant water and were clean. Highly recommended.

Having nearly daily planned and organized trips ready as soon we arrive is the best promotion ever to get us in! Boodie was awesome! I'm sure the others are too! Thanks!

• 14th Aug 2014

Great hostel, friendly staff and it is in the perfect location. Breakfast have a great spread which is always a plus. And there is always something to do at night time with Dennis! He is an awesome guy, friendly and great help around the nightlife and tips during the day as well. Also the guy who does the walking tour is extremely nice and is very accommodating. BOOK IT!

• 13th Aug 2014

Located in the business downtown, Makati, where surrounded with the place to eat and hangout. The staff also nice and helpful.

We really enjoyed our stay at OMP. Make sure you take the wonderful old Manila tour for free and maybe you even have time to go on one of the bar hopping tours with the very friendly and nice staff!

Good location, in a very lively area. Staff is really helpful and even give you a welcome mango juice. Our room had air conditioner, and showers were acceptably clean. It will be my choice if I come back to Manila. Especial thanks to Elvie, who organized a great trip for us to visit Taal Volcano.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4