Our Melting Pot

8.8
Fabulous 1397 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Mar 2017

We loved our stay here! Stayed for 3 nights and wished it could have been longer. Right by lots of bars, coffee shops etc. Super clean. Really nice social atmosphere where we met loads of people - perfect for solo travellers. Chargers by beds etc and curtains on bottom bunks was a nice touch. Went on a tour with boodie which was hilarious and worth doing but exhausting - be aware the one hour tour you think you're going on will become 8 hours long with no control when you stop to have a beer!

• England, Couple, 41+
25th Feb 2017

Great location, helpful staff, comfortable bed, air con, good price. We had ensuite room: Problems with hot water in shower but think that's common! I didn't like the breakfast, toast way too sweet and it was a bit poor. However we just found a nearby coffee shop, no drama. For the money it was fine :)

22nd Feb 2017

Excellent staff. Loved the place here. I've stayed at 5 other hostelworld locations throughout Southeast Asia and this was my favorite so far. Would book here again if I come back to Manila.

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

Our Melting Pot was great! This was actually my first stay in a hostel, and I definitely enjoyed it. The staff was very friendly, as were the other guests. Lockers were large, and the bunks were comfortable. The AC was a little spotty, but it always came through when we worked with it enough. Bathrooms were clean, and it was great that they had drinking water set aside. I'd stay here again, if not only for the location!

4th Feb 2017

Great location in Makati area, close to restaurants, bars and convenience stores, friendly staff and good communal areas to meet another travelers. Only down point for me was the charge for use the kitchen, they provide breakfast (cereal, fruit and coffee).

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
3rd Feb 2017

Really friendly staff. They helped me organise tours and I saw stuff I would have missed (like the weekend good market)

• France, Male, 25-30
19th Jan 2017

My favorite hostel in the Philippines. Everyone is very courteous, friendly and helpful. Always a good vibes. Clean rooms and bath. Perfect for budget travelers and backpackers. I recommend this place.

17th Jan 2017

The staff is the best, in particular Onnie. The hostel is very well located with chill people. Would highly recommend. Also much help with destinations. Left an item and the staff even ensured it was sent back. Thank you so much!!!

• Philippines, Male, 18-24
17th Jan 2017
6.9

Manila is a cool place. I'll be back.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
14th Jan 2017

A friend of mine recommended this place, and hell yeah it was a right decision to book here. All in all, place, staff and service is terrific. Enjoyed their movie nights. And oh! Coolest manager I've ever met, we invited her for a drink and end up treating us instead, thanks Red! You'll never regret staying at this hostel.