Our Melting Pot Reviews

4th/Floor Mavenue Building, #7844 Makati Avenue co, Guerrero Street, 1209 Makati City, Manila, Philippines

We really enjoyed our stay at OMP. Make sure you take the wonderful old Manila tour for free and maybe you even have time to go on one of the bar hopping tours with the very friendly and nice staff!

Good location, in a very lively area. Staff is really helpful and even give you a welcome mango juice. Our room had air conditioner, and showers were acceptably clean. It will be my choice if I come back to Manila. Especial thanks to Elvie, who organized a great trip for us to visit Taal Volcano.

Was good value but just not that nice. Pretty close to a lot of places to eat and go out though.

Very welcoming and helpful staff. Free water and juice all day long. Free breakfast, on Saturday the best panckaces in the world, really!!! I recommend booking 4-bed mixed doorm DELUXE as it is completely quiet. Fantastic common area where people mingle all the time. If again in Manila, only OMP!!!

Pros - Staff were really great. Super friendly, always willing to help. Seemed to be lots of tours organised by the hostel. The free walking tour was particularly good. Rooms were clean and neat Communal space was comfortable Cons Showers could have been a bit hotter, seemingly no hot water Location a bit out of the way for old Manila, but the area the hostel is in is nice anyway Overall, a good experience and will definitely be back. Thanks to all at OMP! :) Dave and Nick

Super friendly staff makes you feel welcome from the moment you step in. Clean rooms and facilities.

Great place to meet some new friends. The complimentary breakfast was laid out in a very cute, friendly way in the morning.

The staff was very friendly, and the hostel was very clean. The provided free continental breakfast every morning, which was awesome, and even set up tours and other events in which all hostel guests could participate. If I ever make my way back to Manila, I will definitely stay there. Thank you for a great hostel experience!

Keep it on! Awesome hostel with clean, safe environment and an excellent location. Good people, cheap partying arrangements, there's only so much you can ask for! :)

Very nice hostel and staff. Very friendly and great free walking tour of Old Manila.

I had to cancel so I didn't stay there, but the staff was great!!

I started typing this review and ran out of space to say exactly how much I loved staying at Our Melting Pot. Everything was great, but I'll use my space to talk about the fantastic staff here. The facilities were fantastic, but what I always want to do is meet new people while traveling. The folks at Our Melting Pot not only encouraged guests to meet one another through tours and outings, the staff themselves were just wonderful people to hang out with. I'd come back in a heartbeat. 10/10 A+

• 18th Jul 2014

You guys are amazing. Thank you!

• 6th Jul 2014

Been in this hostel for around 30x since September 2013. Guess that says everything :)

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Finland

OMP has a classic "hostel" vibe that is hard to find in the Philippines, excellent for meeting new people with great staff

Our Melting Pot is a very sociable hostel in a smart area of Manilla, I enjoyed my stay here.

Abit on the pricey side, but its a really nice hostel. They need a sign outside to make it easier to find the place and a few more hooks in the common bathroom to put your stuff, but besides that its a nice hostel. The rooftop is really good for chilling out and the staff (the guy is a bit hard to understand and comes off as unfriendly, but he seemed alright in the end) were helpful and nice.

Solid hostel. No issues to speak of, but nothing particularly remarkable either. Little warm, but I think that's just Manila in general.

1 2 3 Next » last »