Our Melting Pot Reviews

4th/Floor Mavenue Building, #7844 Makati Avenue co, Guerrero Street, 1209 Makati City, Manila, Philippines

The best hostel ever! Most visitors go on the hostel's FREE afternoon tour of the city, which familiarizes one with walking in the mega-city, using Jeepneys, negotiating the metro system, hiring taxis. Free breakfast. Good Wi-Fi. One day the electrical system failed, so the owner took us out to the movies for the duration. This is a hostel that goes above and beyond the call of duty.

Great staff, very central, clean place, a little difficult to find in the first instance as it's on the 4th floor of a building but once there you will love it. Would stay there again anytime.

• 25th Mar 2014

Staff super friendly and helpful regarding onward travel details but place is quite small and cramped. No curtains in dorm rooms.

Highly recommended. They really do want you to have an enjoyable time in the Philippines -- arranged bar hopping by night (maybe dress code, no sports shoes), day trips. Great place to meet others! Basic breakfast, good Wi-Fi plus 2 terminals, great showers, A/C in private room, but no TV. Downside, walls are thin and difficult to get good nights sleep because people are always socializing. Great location and great value.

I stayed there for 3 days and I had an amazing time. The service was great. They organized a tour for us around Manila that enabled my friends and I to see all the good places in a real short time. I definitely recnommend this hostel if you just want to meet good people and discover Manila.

• 20th Mar 2014

I stay two times two days in Our Melting pot. The place is clean and nice, breakfast included and good. For the dinner you have a night market just in front where you can try different food. The staff is really kind and helpfull and they propose free tour of the old Manila. i really enjoy my stay in OMP

Very good location and friendly staff.

• 2nd Mar 2014
  • India

nice place helpful staff and good breakfast but a bit far from the next subway station so either taxi or good knowledge of jeepneys schedule is necessary.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »