Our Melting Pot Reviews

4th/Floor Mavenue Building, #7844 Makati Avenue co, Guerrero Street, 1209 Makati City, Manila, Philippines

This hostel has a great location, especially with the night markets just below... Other than that i fail to see why it has such high ratings. The rooms are small

Great Hostel! Stay Na Dito!

Although the building is still undergoing construction as of October 2014 it's still a great place to stay. The staff was friendly and the location is in a safe section of the city. Great place to stay if your just stopping over on your way to another city or have an extended layover.

This was the perfect place to stay during my long layover in Manila. The hostel is close to the airport and it was no trouble to check in at 2am. The staff was really kind and helpful. The common area made it easy to meet new people. I would recommend this place to my friends.

Very friendly staff. Set-up was great - really easy to make friends with the other hostelers. Downside was that my hot-shower was only lukewarm, so I was a little disappointed.

Amazing staff make this amazing hostel extra special, especially Elvie. She's a star and friend for life. Omp El Nido is also a fantastic place to stay. Highly recommended.

Great spot, very clean and great location. Staff were all very helpful and kind!!

Good location just beside of A-Venue Mall. Food court with varieties of world's cuisine in front of this hostel, enjoy the filipino foods so much. Stay for one night in OMP, it was a very good experience except about the broken-lift. I hope they can fix it as soon as possible.

Great location as its in the central and basically you can get all you need within walking distance. There are night market just opposite the hostel too whit lots of cheep local yummy food for dinner. The staff are very friendly and make you feel like home right immediate you step in the door. Lots of happening activities organise by the staffs too.

Great free walking tour and breakast. Staff were very helpful and friendly

Hi guys! Do you know - YOU ARE AWESOME! thanks so much for your help with our lost SONY tablet. We though we lost it in taxi. But it was almost like a miracle, that we managed to get it back 10min before our flight from Manila to Boracay. And maybe if you remember the blond UK guy who was also heading with us on the same taxi. He helped us a lot Though we forget to share our contacts. If it's possible, can you please forward him our invitation to friendship https://www.facebook.com/dezzgamer ?

Located in a safe part of town. Staff is friendly and helpful. It has a nice and relaxed vibe. Great breakfast - love your pancakes! They organise trips to Taal Volcano and bar hopping nights. Keep up the good job! :)

it was nice to stay here. all staffs are kind. location is a little bit far from shopping area like greenbelt but easy to move

• 1st Sep 2014
  • South Korea

OMP is one of the best hostels I have visited. Dennis one of the employees demonstrated hospitality to match 5* hotels, looking after us all the time and making the trip so much better. The hostel has everything you need and is in a great location. So many perks are available and for such a low cost it is perfect!

• 30th Aug 2014

Really nice place to stay. Atmosphere is not as great as other reviews might suggest (things are pretty calm over there). Still, great parties with Dennis (staff)! The hostel organizes a sort of pub crawl every Friday and Saturday, going to some bars and one amazing club - all for free, you just pay your own drinks. Everything else about the hostel, location, facilities, breakfast, staff, etc are good enough. Location in Makati helps if you'd like to explore the nightlife from there.

I booked this hostel while looking for my own apartment in Manila Metro, because I started working on September 1st. Really nice hostel in good location in Makati. Breakfast is included when staying there. The staff is really nice, especially Dennis and Grace, who even helped me in finding my own place.

• 27th Aug 2014