Our Melting Pot Reviews

4th/Floor Mavenue Building, #7844 Makati Avenue co, Guerrero Street, 1209 Makati City, Manila, Philippines

i arrived in the philippines and checked in to our melting pot (OMP) it was the right choise for me because i stayed in a few hostels before but never had this familiar feeling like in this place. the staff is so friendly and helpfull, if you have any questions for planing your trip they wont hesitat to help you and give you the best recommodations where to go..the rooms are clean and with aircon and also breakfast is included. a free tour to old manila was avaiable .. i came back a second time

Great experience for just 1 night. Common room are perfect to make new friends and the staff is super!!

I stayed in OMP for about 1 week and that was mainly because of the awesome staff and the nice atmosphere they created! I can definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who are going to Manila.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Thank you had a great stay, great free walking tour

Staff makes us feel at home. And very welcoming. Help us with almost everything ang give you suggestions without imposing anything. Great free day tour, karaoke nights or just the breakfast. Dorms are small but very nice!!

Very nice hostel, good staffs they were kindness and helpful. they have good tour to go to the other city.

Best hostel I have seen so far, amazing staff who are both helpful and friendly. Very clean.

• 2nd Apr 2014

I loved my stay here! The Hostel walking tour with Michelle was brilliant! The atmosphere is superb and the staff are fantastic. I will definitely be returning, in fact I've already booked my next stay!

Nothing special. Only stayed because of a weird flight time and I'm glad it wasn't longer. Lockers were out in the hallway and the dorms were cramped. Bad nights sleep because of street noise. They do have a guard on street level which is good.

The best hostel ever! Most visitors go on the hostel's FREE afternoon tour of the city, which familiarizes one with walking in the mega-city, using Jeepneys, negotiating the metro system, hiring taxis. Free breakfast. Good Wi-Fi. One day the electrical system failed, so the owner took us out to the movies for the duration. This is a hostel that goes above and beyond the call of duty.

Great staff, very central, clean place, a little difficult to find in the first instance as it's on the 4th floor of a building but once there you will love it. Would stay there again anytime.

• 25th Mar 2014

Staff super friendly and helpful regarding onward travel details but place is quite small and cramped. No curtains in dorm rooms.

Highly recommended. They really do want you to have an enjoyable time in the Philippines -- arranged bar hopping by night (maybe dress code, no sports shoes), day trips. Great place to meet others! Basic breakfast, good Wi-Fi plus 2 terminals, great showers, A/C in private room, but no TV. Downside, walls are thin and difficult to get good nights sleep because people are always socializing. Great location and great value.

I stayed there for 3 days and I had an amazing time. The service was great. They organized a tour for us around Manila that enabled my friends and I to see all the good places in a real short time. I definitely recnommend this hostel if you just want to meet good people and discover Manila.

• 20th Mar 2014