Our Melting Pot Reviews

4th/Floor Mavenue Building, #7844 Makati Avenue co, Guerrero Street, 1209 Makati City, Manila, Philippines

Everything is clean. The breakfast is wonderful. So do the staffs :) They really make the atmosphere of the hostel to be chill and relax. Also, the organized some karaoke stuff for the guests too. The location is good, but there's should be a bigger sign of the hostel though.

Amazing atmosphere and superb location. No doubt it, is the place to go in Manila. The owner took us for a great free tour and the whole staff is just one of the best i ever met. Its close to great bars and restaurants and at the same time easy to get cheap bites. I wish I can go back soon, made great friends there.

I had a great experience in OMP. Top notch staff going way beyond the expected to make sure you feel welcome and comfortable. Great vibe! Thanks again!

i arrived in the philippines and checked in to our melting pot (OMP) it was the right choise for me because i stayed in a few hostels before but never had this familiar feeling like in this place. the staff is so friendly and helpfull, if you have any questions for planing your trip they wont hesitat to help you and give you the best recommodations where to go..the rooms are clean and with aircon and also breakfast is included. a free tour to old manila was avaiable .. i came back a second time

Great experience for just 1 night. Common room are perfect to make new friends and the staff is super!!

I stayed in OMP for about 1 week and that was mainly because of the awesome staff and the nice atmosphere they created! I can definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who are going to Manila.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Thank you had a great stay, great free walking tour

Staff makes us feel at home. And very welcoming. Help us with almost everything ang give you suggestions without imposing anything. Great free day tour, karaoke nights or just the breakfast. Dorms are small but very nice!!

Very nice hostel, good staffs they were kindness and helpful. they have good tour to go to the other city.

Best hostel I have seen so far, amazing staff who are both helpful and friendly. Very clean.

• 2nd Apr 2014

I loved my stay here! The Hostel walking tour with Michelle was brilliant! The atmosphere is superb and the staff are fantastic. I will definitely be returning, in fact I've already booked my next stay!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »