Our Melting Pot Reviews

4th/Floor Mavenue Building, #7844 Makati Avenue co, Guerrero Street, 1209 Makati City, Manila, Philippines

nice location and best staff. The free walking tour wit michell was worthi

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Staff where amazing and extremely helpful & great rooms & showers. Would definitely recommend this place!

OMP is the best hotel in philipina ... it's not because the facility buat OMP have excelent staff and athmospher .. special thank again thank to buddy / salvador ( ha ha ha ) ... he is really kind and very very friendly with exccelent english language ...

Staff is nice and respectful

Good place. I liked the curtains around each bunk. Internet was really good. Staff were really caring and genuinely friendly and lovely.

Good location, wonderful staff, free decent breakfast and a nice little communal area. Bathrooms are clean although the showers I had were always cold. Wifi works pretty well, air con was good. Staff were really friendly and helpful and they offer a free walking tour which was great. My only gripes were that in the 6 bed dorm there were not individual plug sockets for each bed, nor a lamp but they did have privacy curtains. I would stay again.

Overall, I DO love the service of OMT! The free day tour guy is awesome and cool~~~~

Great hostel, stayed two nights while I was in Manila. Staff is excellent, there's always events their planning for their guests. Definitely wouldn't of seen as much of Manila as I had if I hadn't stayed at this hostel.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Too noisy at night. Drunk people in the kitchen for two consecutive nights :( Other than that, nice place.

Sometimes we're helpless controlling the camaraderie that builds up in the hostel because our space has been so designed to encourage it. Good news is: our sister hostel, The Good Shepherd hostel, is a stone's throw away. Backpackers-guests who crave for a really good night sleep are encouraged by our receptionist to take this option without much hassle on their part. There, you satisfy your need for silence but still the savor the same OMP spirit.

Loved this hostel. Facilities were nice and clean and the location is great. The staff was warm and welcoming and helped us book things to do and a few ppl took us out at night. They do free walking tours of the city during the week. The breakfast is good and they do pancakes and eggs a couple times a week. 10/10 would go back for the great people.

The staff is amazing, very helpful! They make you feel at home and they offer nice tours to the guests. I did the old city tour, my legs hurt a lot but it was worth it. The location is ok, is a big city and the traffic is crazy, so Its always hard to move around no matter where you stay!

Very safe with friendly and engaging staff.

Awesome hostel! free walking tour everyday (and a good one too - its 5 hours long and we covered most of what there is to see in Manila). free pub crawls as well if that interests you. right across from the night market with good food and live music. great area as well felt very safe. the staff was very nice and helpful as well, helped me book my bus to Banaue and even let me have a bed in the morning before check in time. I stayed there twice and would definitely recommen!

The hostel was great not as hard to find as you would think! Great atmosphere friendly staff and a lot of things to do, organised free walking tours and pub crawls, local information about things to do and just a really good place to stay!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Auberge très sympa. Personnel accueillant même a 5h du matin! J'étais dans le dortoir réserve aux filles qui est assez bruyant entre l'avenue makati qui passe juste devant et la clim, mais bon, on a rarement un silence d'église en aubère de jeunesse. Petit déjeuner compris et très bon, il y a meme des pancakes les mardis et samedis!! Salle de bains propre.

Hello Our Melting Pot Staff, Thank you so much for the care and attention you showed me. I truly enjoyed my stay with you and wish you all well on your future endeavors.

I had a great stay in OMP,from the staff the location and the facilities,even for the value of money it's worth it.i will definitely stay in OMP again for sure.its like a home away from home.Thanks for staff most especially Darren,for accompanying me to see der other hostel branch.I don't have nothing much to comment.Thanks Guys keep it up! And one more thing the breakfast very good! I highly recommend this hostel! Aries #22may-24may

I loooooveeeeed staying here!!! :D the staff is AMAZING!! they are soooo nice and helpful, plan activities pretty often for everyone to have fun (i got to take part in a pretty cool Manila walking tour and a night outting with karaoke and dancing the day that i was there :D) and they make yyou feel like home :) I would TOTALLY come back here if i go back to Manila :) the place is really clean and the beds are sooo confy :)

The staff were friendly and helpful .

There is in front of A- venue and it's convenient!! All staff are kind!!!! A lot of American and European are staying there but it's cozy

• 16th May 2015