Our Melting Pot Reviews

4th/Floor Mavenue Building, #7844 Makati Avenue co, Guerrero Street, 1209 Makati City, Manila, Philippines

Fantastic friendly and helpful staff. Very clean and comfortable. Great location. Will stay there again.

The staff at OMP is very courteous and humble. Cleanliness is exceptional. Amazing value for money. Breakfast options are great too.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • India

Lovaable employees. Had the best Manila experience during my stay there. Thank you guys

• 18th Aug 2015

Great location not too far from a lot of nightlife, very friendly and helpful staff, a common area to meet others as well. Only negatives were the bunk beds were pretty unstable and made a lot of noise if you moved around, and the room had an odd smell to it as well

The hostel was perfect! The only thing that could be approved would be adding charging stations to the rooms, so you can load e.g. your smartphones also during night inside the room and not only in the hall

The hostel itself is pretty basic, but what you get is the atmosphere and meeting fellow travellers. It can get pretty loud (not crazy though) but I guess that's part of the package. The free tour they offer is excellent, definitely a positive surprise.

This hostel is too small. You could hear people playing music and talking loudly well past midnight. There weren't any lockers available for my friend and I, and we both had top bunks with no outlets to charge our electronic equipment. 2 good things though, the let us keep our luggage there all day after checking out and everyone gets free breakfast, which I must say had a pretty good variety.

Hostel is well-run and well-located, with a friendly staff and a very social, fun-loving, energetic guests. I accidentally booked my stay a day early and the hostel staff was extraordinarily accommodating to shift my reservation. I really appreciated it!

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. Very cosy, great atmosphere, extremely nice and helpful staff. I enjoyed the book exchange - they have some great guides and other books as well. There were many shops and restaurants located nearby. I hope to be back there!

I visited 3 hostels during my vacation and OMP was the best! I really liked the staff, they were amazing! They organized a free city tour for us, I played music with one of them in the hall :) They were helpful and kind all the rest of the day. The place was cool too not to mention the free breakfast. At night a bit noisy but it wasn't too confusing for me. I met great guys here, and joined a volunteer project for a day, it was great! Thank you OMP!

We got a tip of going to this hostel and we stayed in the double bed room. In my opinion this was a great hostel with a super friendly staff. It is located right across the marked, so the location was excellent. We met many people here that we had a great time with. Make sure you do a day with True Manila, a volunteer organisation where you go to the poor communities and see Manila behind the scene. This has my highest recommendation.

nice location and best staff. The free walking tour wit michell was worthi

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Staff where amazing and extremely helpful & great rooms & showers. Would definitely recommend this place!

OMP is the best hotel in philipina ... it's not because the facility buat OMP have excelent staff and athmospher .. special thank again thank to buddy / salvador ( ha ha ha ) ... he is really kind and very very friendly with exccelent english language ...

Staff is nice and respectful

Good place. I liked the curtains around each bunk. Internet was really good. Staff were really caring and genuinely friendly and lovely.

Good location, wonderful staff, free decent breakfast and a nice little communal area. Bathrooms are clean although the showers I had were always cold. Wifi works pretty well, air con was good. Staff were really friendly and helpful and they offer a free walking tour which was great. My only gripes were that in the 6 bed dorm there were not individual plug sockets for each bed, nor a lamp but they did have privacy curtains. I would stay again.

Overall, I DO love the service of OMT! The free day tour guy is awesome and cool~~~~

Great hostel, stayed two nights while I was in Manila. Staff is excellent, there's always events their planning for their guests. Definitely wouldn't of seen as much of Manila as I had if I hadn't stayed at this hostel.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Too noisy at night. Drunk people in the kitchen for two consecutive nights :( Other than that, nice place.

Sometimes we're helpless controlling the camaraderie that builds up in the hostel because our space has been so designed to encourage it. Good news is: our sister hostel, The Good Shepherd hostel, is a stone's throw away. Backpackers-guests who crave for a really good night sleep are encouraged by our receptionist to take this option without much hassle on their part. There, you satisfy your need for silence but still the savor the same OMP spirit.

« first « Prev 1 2 3