Our Place Hostel Reviews

Baross tér 18. I/7, Budapest, Hungary

I did have another good stay here, feeling so much at home again! It was my 2nd staying after last year, and The Song Remains The Same!! Thanks Jake! I'll be back next year again, of course!!

The shower is really bad - in the bath with no holder on the wall so you have to hold up the sprayer but its doesn't have a long enough pipe to go high enough above your head to really have a proper shower. The kitchen was very messy. Having said that the hostel has a great location very close to train station and Jake is really a nice guy to talk to. Its all a bit cramped but if you're on a budget then it is ok.

Absolute little treasure. The location is literally opposite the main international train station, making it perfect for travellers.If you're used to fancy hotels, you'll be in for a shock. If you're like me and love travelling and staying in youth hostels, this is definitely the place for you. Jake, the owner, is an absolutely lovely person and makes you feel incredibly at home. Great information on the city and what to do. Free beer and great conversation. Thanks Jake!

jack is a very nice person. u will feel like at a friend's home.

Thanks Jake for a very cosy and comfortable night at your place! Everything went well - I had a warm welcome at the scheduled time, nice talks and the place is very nice, clean and secure. Big recommendation!

It is very near to the center. It is easy to do everything from here. The staff is very helpful. We share wonderful time with the staff.

Great hostel and fantastic host, would definitely recommend to people. Thanks Jake!

Good location, Jake is very very kind and funny. I will repeat for sure!