Our Place Hostel Reviews

Baross t�r 18. I/7, Budapest, Hungary

It is a small place that is part of the guy's apartment, with one extra room that has four beds. The owner strongly believed in the safety and security of his place, agreeing to pay for ANYthing that was lost there. He was also very good about explaining Budapest and the best ways to exchange money.

It's not my private apartment, i just take one bed in the 5 beds' dorm, which is right next to the room you stayed, as we do not offer this room for guests for this season. Having seen you, right upon arrival, seriously rushing to the locker even without putting down your 2 backpacks, I 'strongly' felt that I needed to clearly let you know that all the people in your room are super nice people and we haven't got any stolen case for the last almost 7 years. Good luck with all!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in with the best owner you'll ever meet. Great location, relaxed atmosphere. You won't regret staying there. Danny

Unless I hadn't read up about this "hostel" enough to realise it is actually just some guys flat because that was quite a shock when we got there. It's in a strang building in not the best part of town but it is ideally located next to the main station. Wouldn't go back.

We are sorry to hear that you didn't like our building. It's a very traditional Hungarian apartment building that we find just beautiful. However we do understand some might think otherwise. The 2 people you stayed with on that night were very nice travelers on their way to the festival. Hope all fine now with you. Thank you for staying here and wish you all the best with the rest of your journey.

More of a airbnb then a hostel but jake was very nice and helpful. The room needs some sort of fan though as the heat is almost unbearable. Also right beside the train station but far from the city centre.

Those 3 nights you guys stayed here were exceptionally hot. Your room, however, is with this big balcony that you can alway go out for a cool air. I am very sorry anyway to hear you had a hard time from the heat. As we are situated somewhere between main square and riverside, we have hardly been told we are such off the center. I should have tried a lot more in giving you tips on exploring the city. Thanks again for staying here and wish you all the best with the rest of your journey.