Our Place Hostel Reviews

Baross t�r 18. I/7, Budapest, Hungary

It is a small place that is part of the guy's apartment, with one extra room that has four beds. The owner strongly believed in the safety and security of his place, agreeing to pay for ANYthing that was lost there. He was also very good about explaining Budapest and the best ways to exchange money.

It's not my private apartment, i just take one bed in the 5 beds' dorm, which is right next to the room you stayed, as we do not offer this room for guests for this season. Having seen you, right upon arrival, seriously rushing to the locker even without putting down your 2 backpacks, I 'strongly' felt that I needed to clearly let you know that all the people in your room are super nice people and we haven't got any stolen case for the last almost 7 years. Good luck with all!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in with the best owner you'll ever meet. Great location, relaxed atmosphere. You won't regret staying there. Danny