Our Place Hostel Reviews

Baross t�r 18. I/7, Budapest, Hungary

I'm still not sure if this place is real or not. I followed the accurate directions to where the hostel should be, rang the buzzer... no answer. I tried ringing for 20 mins and got nothing as well as no answer from the phone number. I managed to get into the building and couldn't find anything. Scam or not, this place really screwed me over as everywhere was full. Had to stay in an expensive hotel for the night.

Absolutely no clue what to say on your this review as proximity to the railway station(1 minute walking distance) and simplicity in reaching us(our building is literally facing the station) have been the primary reason for us to be chosen by travelers for the last 7 years. It's been busy summer season with lots of guests, and none of them has made no show yet for the reason you describe. Ring/Telephone were in a good operation without any problem. You must have taken another property for us.

"Our place" is a very special place. The owner warmly welcomes you to his own home! The place is very secure, because the owner is there 24hours and lets you in and out himself. It is right across from the main train station; Keleti.

The shower is really bad - in the bath with no holder on the wall so you have to hold up the sprayer but its doesn't have a long enough pipe to go high enough above your head to really have a proper shower. The kitchen was very messy. Having said that the hostel has a great location very close to train station and Jake is really a nice guy to talk to. Its all a bit cramped but if you're on a budget then it is ok.