Our Place Private Rooms Reviews

Nyar u. 8, Budapest, Hungary

We enjoyed our time in this hostel. It's nice for students, couples, friends... The room was very ok but to bad that they were working on the street. Thanks guys

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

I really loved the hostel. It was just perfect and exactly what I was hoping for. They have 3 separate rooms, so at max there are 6 persons in the house. It's really quiet. They have 2 toilets and 1 bathroom, only with a boiler, so be prepared to get a very cold shower. But I didn't mind it that much (or I was lucky, who knows). It is right in the centre of budapest and they have 2 doors with one gate before there door, it feels really safe :) I would come here back any day!

We booked for 5 nights 6 months before out trip but was told days out we had to leave after the first night. Our flight arrived in the early morning n they said they would wait up but they didn't n we were left out in the dark back alley for 30-40 minutes before anyone answered. Really disappointed.

Hard to find from Google maps. But the staff were really helpful and stayed late to let us in. Very clean place.

Did not see any staff before 5 days. The washingmachine was not allowed to use. The balcony was locked during the whole week.

• 21st Jul 2014