Outlanders Tribe Hostel Reviews

Gajeva 9/A, Split, Croatia

Loved this place. Atmosphere is great and it's not far from town. Staff is fabulous, you won't regret staying here.

The receptionist was really nice but didn't really know anything about the place and the kitchen wasn't really a kitchen just a hob and sink in the corridor which was filthy. The sofas in the common room were good though

• 1st Sep 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

This hostel has some great staff and a friendly atmosphere. The common areas could have been cleaner though

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Norway

Expensive laundry service....

Friendly staff, quiet neighbourhood but not far from busy bars and shops. Nice quiet beach nearby, just ask the staff. We rated poor for the facilities as the kitchen is basically non-existant, two ring cooker with fridge in reception/sitting room. this was the only downside to an otherwise pleasant stay.

Really great hostel, friendly staff and a great location away from the business of the old town but still close to it. The atmosphere here was really good and everything was clean. Would definitely stay here again.

Fun vibe and friendly people

Outlanders was one of the best hostels i have ever stayed at! Purely because the staff and even owner came out to party with us, it had a lovely atmosphere that kind of forced you to socialise. I could overlook the poor facilities (smallest kiitchen in the world!) because I enjoyed myself so much. Very short walk to everything you need, comfortable beds and fully airconditioned. Although the price was a steep, I would probably stay there again.

I ended up extending my stay because the vibe here is so great! The staff are super helpful and friendly! They make you feel like family and can explain anything you want to know about Split, day trips, and even cool hostels for your next destination. The location is great! It's right next to Marjan Hill and about a ten minute walk from Old Town. The facilities need a little work, but the owners are already working to improve them! Overall this hostel is definitely one of my favorites!

• 18th Aug 2014

We came in really late and were just thinking of going to bed but were invitied out for a beer and indeed up having a really nice night out. The staff were very nice and helpfull so in short we are happy with our choice of hostel i Split.

Great place to stay! Big, clean and confortable bed, spacious lockers, nice environment and great people! Definitely recommended ;)

• 16th Aug 2014

I was able to check in REALLY late and I so appreciated that! All staff were super helpful in giving information, looking up bus schedules, etc. Young crowd, party atmosphere. Bathroom facilities pretty basic and limited. Easy to walk to all the main sights of Split.

In my room air conditioning flow was addressed to the lower bed. This could be noisy.

Amazing staff, really lovely and helpful in every way. I wish we could have stayed longer! Beautiful location as well, very near the lookout and some great beaches.

• 13th Aug 2014

The staff make this place. Amazing group of people. Serious fun

• 13th Aug 2014

The staff were fantastic! Iris is a sweetheart and a wonderful person to hang out with. The dorms are great, the lockers are large, and the common room (although a little small) encourages a social atmosphere. Best of all, when we passed back through town they let us hang out there during our layover and take a break from the heat! Thanks Outlanders :)

TAKE A HOSTEL MORE CENTRAL IN SPLIT FOR THE SAME PRICE! And don't trust their description! This is the lower floor of an appartment building in a residence area, more than half an hour uphill from the centre. They have ONE SHOWER for all the guys (one for the girls), when using both showers simultaneously they give COLD WATER! On the first night one of us DIDN'T HAVE A BED, we still had to pay. There is NO COMMON ROOM, only a couch behint the reception desk with a mini fridge and a book shelf.

First I would like to say that we are deeply saddened that you did not enjoy your stay. As for others reading this review I would like to point out some false information. We are not part of an apartment building. We are not 30 minutes from town, instead as stated on our website we are a 10-15 minute walk from town. Also, for those who wonder what our facilities are like you should take a look at our pictures of the property. When you stay here you truly are part of the tribe!

This hostel was good. However there were two girls working there, one was so uninterested and bored i felt like I didn't want to stay there as soon as I arrived. She should not be working in a hostel..However the other girl was bubbly, vibrant and helpful. Hostel is a little noisy with other people there as it's small. But overall it was ok.

I couldn't have stayed in a better place - great location, amazing staff who are willing to help with absolutely everything from where to go during the day to where to drink at night! It had airconditioning and wifi which all worked well and was a massive bonus! I felt so chilled in this environment - would definitely reccommend it!

• 6th Aug 2014

Quite honestly the best hostel we stayed in. Large rooms and perfectly sufficient facilities but the young staff were so fun and relaxed, and it was absolutely perfect for meeting people.

« first « Prev 1 2 3