Outlanders Tribe Hostel Reviews

Gajeva 9/A, Split, Croatia

The staff were super welcoming and friendly! There were no organized activities but it was a nice place to hang out. Could have been a little cleaner, though. Overall, not bad for one night but I don't think I would have wanted to stay longer.

We were barely greeted by the man at the desk, who handed us our keys, showed us to our room and went back to the drinking game he was playing. The hostel itself was fine, but quite away out of town in comparison to other hostels. The rooms are big, but basic and dark, the wifi did not work and there was no toilet roll. An average stay at best, but we probably weren't there at the right time.

Awesome hostel, I'm mostly just looking for a sweet ass atmosphere which was definitely what I found here! Even still I only went there to get a good night sleep after a heavy night and to be near the ferry port in the morning I could tell that it would be one you'd want to stay longer!

Little bit out of the city center but value is good. The staff is great and the place has a really nice vibe.

amazing hostel, such comfy beds/clean rooms and so good to meet pepole. had the best time

Staff were friendly and helpful! The actual hostel itself was pretty basic, but it had a great atmosphere. The organised 'dinner date' event with the other hostels was fun and going out afterwards. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

Staff and customers all so friendly. Location isn't so good but everything else makes up for that. Nice living room and kitchenette

• 28th Aug 2015

Good security but Hostel is very far from the centre. Average social space and wasn't the best atmosphere during stay. Wouldn't recommend

This is exactly what we was looking for. Staff were really friendly and everyone in the hostel went out together which was so much fun! Loki showed us all the good places to party. Really chilled and friendly atmosphere. About 10 min walk to city centre.

Steve and the team who run the hostel are amazing! While the hostel is a 10 minute walk away from the old town they make up for it in atmosphere and the nightly dinners with other hostels which often ends up with being taken to other bars. LOVED my stay here and have already recommended the hostel to so many other travellers!

The staff were amazing! Highly recommend this hostel!

• 21st Aug 2015

The hostel as cleaned in the morning which was nice. The staff was nice but I had some clothing lost and the staff seemed not to care at all. Although, Mia was very nice. Other guests quite nice though did like everyone I met.

It is not our fault when guests misplace their clothing, we are not responsible to keep track of all of your belongings. We offer free lockers for a reason. Glad to hear that the hostel was clean and you had a great time meeting people. The staff took your e-mail address in case the shirt was found. It would have been nice if your review reflected your enjoyment at our hostel instead of projecting your problems on to a staff member because you lost your shirt.

Really and homely staff are as young and happy lucky as traveler. Excellent place stay...

nice little place, some cool staff and good community/activities

The hostel was brilliant, all the staff were so welcoming and friendly. Couldn't have been better if they tried, Stephen is a fantastic asset to outlanders tribe. It's a great atmosphere and all members of staff actively go out of their way to involve you and invite you to things going on each evening. Incredible value for money with the best staff. Great inside knowledge on split and the best recommendations. GO HERE! IT'S AMAZING! Fabbbbb stay. Thanks guys xx

• 11th Aug 2015

One of the best places I stayed on my travels. Steve an the guys who work there are really cool an make you feel welcome. Very social place an they will help you out with pretty much anything. Definitely coming back