Outlanders Tribe Hostel Reviews

Gajeva 9/A, Split, Croatia

I couldn't have stayed in a better place - great location, amazing staff who are willing to help with absolutely everything from where to go during the day to where to drink at night! It had airconditioning and wifi which all worked well and was a massive bonus! I felt so chilled in this environment - would definitely reccommend it!

• 6th Aug 2014

Quite honestly the best hostel we stayed in. Large rooms and perfectly sufficient facilities but the young staff were so fun and relaxed, and it was absolutely perfect for meeting people.

Great hostel, they really made me feel welcome. It's a shame I only stayed for one night.

Outlanders was fantastic. The rooms are spacious, decked out in a way that is neither drab nor kitsch, the wifi signal is strong, there is always hot water, and the kitchen, though small, has all the necessary utensils and cookware. Loved the atmosphere! Cons: the bathroom isn't tiled with ceramic, so there is a faint but persistent smell of urine even when it's clean, and the location is a good walk from the ferry and the bus station, which can be annoying if you're not traveling lightly.

• 3rd Aug 2014

The hostel is about 10 minutes walk out of the center of the city. It's near the Marjan hill. It was hard to find the hostel. There wasn't a good sign , and the hostelcrew knew it. Why not change it? It was a small hostel, but there was only 1 shower for the boys. It would be nice if there were at least 2 showers. The crew was nice and they were very helpfull. Not the best hostel i stayed in, but it's ok for 1 or 2 nights.

A good hostel for young people, but I'm not in a rush to go back! The location wasn't great

I had a great stay at Outlanders. Everyone are weary friendly and the staff is lovely. I was traveling alone and Outlanders gave me the best possible start of my vacation. The distance to the city center is not a problem at all. Big thanks to Iris and Cara who really went an extra mile to make sure every one had a great time.

Not far from city center. The staff were nice but new so they didn't know a lot about Split and it was hard to get good locations to eat and go to the beach. The kitchen is actually a very small kitchenette (a sink and a heating round at the exit of the girl's bathroom). Only one bathroom for each gender. Very comfortable beds. They were very kind and let us stay on the couch for our first night because we booked that very close. The check out is at 12, a must when you like to party.

1 2 Next » last »