Overseas B&B Reviews

Via G. Giolitti n� 199 housephone n 4, Rome, Italy

Myself and my friends were very frightened by the physical appearance of this hostel. When we got there, the owner said we would not have breakfast. Also the internet in the room was broken and the television too. The tourist tax we paid was higher than we have been informed before. Furthermore we do not feel very safe, since the key to our room was the same the next room.

• 18th Sep 2014

It´s very good hostel, I was there for second time and it was even better than the firts time. It´s only one thing that was discomforting to me - name is Bed & Breakfast and when I ordered a room breakfast was included, but when we arrived there weren´t any breakfasts at all. But maybe was fault on hostelworld.com, I don´t know. Anyway thanks, it was good accomodation!!

the hostel is quite old. the lift is the smallest i have ever seen 2ft x 4ft but is also accessible by stairs. the location is good near termini train station. if you come from ciampino airport you can take shuttle bus for 4euro. in front of the entrance there are some people drinking beer as there is a railing where they can lean on.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts