Overseas B&B Reviews

Via G. Giolitti n� 199 housephone n 4, Rome, Italy

Myself and my friends were very frightened by the physical appearance of this hostel. When we got there, the owner said we would not have breakfast. Also the internet in the room was broken and the television too. The tourist tax we paid was higher than we have been informed before. Furthermore we do not feel very safe, since the key to our room was the same the next room.

• 18th Sep 2014

It´s very good hostel, I was there for second time and it was even better than the firts time. It´s only one thing that was discomforting to me - name is Bed & Breakfast and when I ordered a room breakfast was included, but when we arrived there weren´t any breakfasts at all. But maybe was fault on hostelworld.com, I don´t know. Anyway thanks, it was good accomodation!!

This is by far the WORST place I have stayed over my 5 months in Europe! I woke up one morning with bed bugs all over my body, and when I asked them to changed the sheets they insulted me and stated that i was making it up to get compensation, when I clearly had spots all over my body, and as a result they kicked us out of the hostel! On top of this the place is not nice at all just a crappy bed the fridge doesn't work and smells terrible! Please for your sake don't stay here!!

• 13th Sep 2014

the hostel is quite old. the lift is the smallest i have ever seen 2ft x 4ft but is also accessible by stairs. the location is good near termini train station. if you come from ciampino airport you can take shuttle bus for 4euro. in front of the entrance there are some people drinking beer as there is a railing where they can lean on.

Good things: It was nice that the rooms had a ventilator to compensate for the fact that the windows had to be shut at night because there was much noise outside. The rooms were cleaned often and tidy. We got a nice present when we left! Things to improve: Many of the electrical sockets were broken. It was hard to regulate temperature of the shower.

The area is not nice with lots of unsavory people around. The staff don't speak enough English and were not around when we wanted breakfast. I booked a double room and we got two single beds or had the option of a tiny double room. Would not recommend this place at all

The hostel is perfect. Nice location near Roma Termini. The staff is perfect. We reserved the room with shared bathroom, they give us room with private bathroom. The room was little, but for that price is ok. Yes the street is not very nice, but it's ok.For the price it's perfect.

It was great, place is well situated, and it was wonderful, I had a great time there.

Though perfect situation to reach most of sightseeings just walking, but the crowd we had to go through each time going to hostel is a bit dangerously looking (although nothing happend in those days we stayed there). Tt looked like the last time that anything was made in a room was decades ago: please order to clean the rooms totally at least from time to time, walls, bath and windows were terribly dirty. But we got better room than ordered Breakfast was ok: croissant, coffee, orange juice

you need a place to sleep you can stay, stuff dont know english, but they are trying to help and they are nice. they didnt give us a our room but they gave better one.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts